There are many different teeth products for whitening that you can choose from. From white strips, gels and pens to modern LED-based whitening systems, it can be difficult to determine the most effective product. Brittany Snow Teeth
Teeth whitening can be difficult, expensive and even painful. The most frequent side effects are sensitive teeth, red or swollen gums, and dry, dry lips.
However, at-home teeth whitening treatment does not have to be challenging or painful.
Snow teeth whiteningoffers simple and non-stressful whitening experience. The kits include a specially made whitening solution and an electronic mouthpiece.
Snow also has an all-in-one kit for whitening, which includes a whitening toothpaste, desensitizing serum as well as lip care products.
Snow advertises itself as an easy, safe, and convenient way to whiten your teeth at home. The only requirement is to utilize the device for 9 to 21 minutes per day.
According to the Snow website, the company claims that 97 percent of users see results within one week of using (consumer survey). One hundred percent have seen results after 3 weeks.
What is LED Teethwhitening and is it Safe?
LEDs as a source of light is a more secure alternative to ultraviolet (UV) light, which can cause cell mutations. A light source that is LED-powered does not cause the mutation of cells or increase the risk of developing cancer. LED speeds up the whitening process, without the risk of UV light.
When you undergo the LED teeth-whitening process, you’ll apply a bleaching agent to your teeth. The LED light triggers the bleaching agent, and it starts an chemical reaction. If this reaction happens, its blue LED light penetrates the enamel and eliminates the stains. Brittany Snow Teeth
Why choose to use Snow LED Teeth Whitening?
Going to the dentist to get teeth whitening is expensive ($600plus for each treatment). And teeth whitening strips don’t provide lasting whitening or whiten the teeth of all people equally.
Snow is a good solution to the treatments want a low-cost and efficient method to whiten your teeth. The kits are priced between $150 and $299 (75 procedures included). You can purchase a full one-year supply of whitening gel at a cost of $75.
Their proprietary advanced teeth whitening system utilizes an award-winning LED activating system to give professional results at less than $1.60 per session.
The kit will only require 9 to 21 minutes of whitening per day versus 30 minutes for strips to whitening.
Snow’s website also contains thousands of customer reviews. Many of them say they love their products since they are less sensitive.
The serum is unique and is specifically formulated to reduce sensitivity. It is a pleasant experience for almost all users.
Many customers also state that the kits are user-friendly and easy to use. Other reviewers mention seeing noticeable outcomes after just the first few times.
Snow was voted as the ” best teeth whitening kit for sensitive teeth” by Tuck.com in 2020. They’re also the most preferred brand of Allure Magazine and Men’s Health (2022) as well as having been included in Elle, Good Housekeeping, and People Magazine. Brittany Snow Teeth
List of Snow Ingredients
Snow whitener serums contain this ingredient:
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Carbamide peroxide
- Deionized water
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Potassium nitrate
- Peppermint oil
Snow is Dentist Recommended
According to dental advisor 80 percent of dentists would recommend Snow Teeth whitening for their clients. The kits have been demonstrated to lift stains caused by smoking, coffee and wine, as well as soda and tetracycline (antibiotics that can lead to yellowing).
40%of dentists believe that Snow is comparable to rivals, while 35 percent believe that the brand is superior to competitors.
A few positive comments from the dental professionals who participated in this survey:
“The zero sensitivity was fantastic.”
“I was pleased the fact that I could use it wherever because it plugged right into my smartphone.”
“I tested it out and liked it so much I had my patients buy it on the internet.”
“It’s simple to apply the bleaching agent by using the click pen applicator.”
A few negative comments from the dental professionals who participated in this survey:
“More difficult to keep the jawpiece in smaller mouths.”
“I wasn’t sure the amount of whitening gel I was supposed to use.”
“Increased the amount of saliva I produce.” Brittany Snow Teeth
Benefits of Whitening Your Teeth With Snow
The advantages of whitening your teeth with Snow are:
- $1.60/treatment (75 treatment sessions included)
- Guaranteed results for fast whitening
- Only needs 9 minutes of whitening a day
- End-to-end whitening results
- Dentists are recommended
- Formula for professional use that is safe and enamel-safe
- Gluten-free, vegan and animal-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- The product is safe for use on crowns, fillingsand bridges veneers, braces, crowns and bridges.
- LED kits and portable products available
- Whitening products for the year available
- A unique utility system that will guard your gums
- All products manufactured in the USA
- Fast shipping worldwide (160+ countries)
Advantages and disadvantages associated with Snow Teeth Whitening
The cons of whitening your teeth with Snow include:
- The mouthpiece may cause discomfort for some people.
- The cheapest model is not cordless; you have to plug it into your phone
- The mouthpiece is not a universal fit and could result in an unfitness
- The charger is slightly bulky
- The whitening wand can become difficult to work with, which may affect the outcome
- It can be messy (lay back to get better outcomes) Brittany Snow Teeth
The Snow Teeth Whitening reviews (Products Features, Features and Costs)
Three kinds of kits for whitening, as well as the whitening toothpaste
1. Snow at-Home Teeth Clearing (All-In-One Kit)
Snow All-In-One teeth Whitening Kit has been voted the number one most popular. It provides fast whitening results guaranteed with 99.3 percent ratings across more than 500,000 customers.
Many of them are A-list stars, including NFL players as well as film stars.
The serum is safe for enamel. It is vegan, gluten-free and free of animal cruelty. It can dramatically improve the appearance of your teeth in just 21 days of use (9-minute application). Some users report experiencing results in just some months. 1
The easy-to-use and well-packaged product offers professional-quality whitening for a reasonable price. The serum is enamel-safe for those who have sensitive teeth and gums.
It is also safe on bridges, crowns, fillings veneers, braces, and crowns. The use of a prescription and dental visit are needed.
The kit includes:
- One LED that is activated (100 100% safe) and charger
- Medical-grade silicone mouthpiece
- 75+ treatments
- Three wands of the whitening serum
- One wand with extra-strength whitening serum
- Two different strengths of whitening
- Desensitizing serum (to decrease any sensitivities)
- 5-year warranty
Cost: $149 to $200 Brittany Snow Teeth
2. Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit (2nd Generation)
Snow Wireless Whitening Kit (2nd Gen) is the improved version of the original wireless system.
Snow claims it is easier to use and offers professional-level whitening in just minutes.
The new wireless and water-resistant teeth whitening mouthpiece speeds up each session to provide longer-lasting, more durable outcomes. It is also a great option to use in the shower if are in a hurry.
The LED device also has two different modes of light. The first is the blue light whitening option while the other is the dual-light option (red light to promote healthy gums).
The serum is enamel-safe Vegan, gluten-free and non-toxic. You can expect dramatically whiter teeth in just 21 days of use (9-minute application).
This method is also safe to use on braces, veneers, crowns, bridges, and sensitive teeth. It also gives you an simple, hands-free whitening. A smartphone or app are not required.
Kit includes the following:
- One LED activating light (100% safe) and charger
- 75+ treatments
- Self-sanitizing charging case (cordless charging)
- Waterproofing feature
- Dual-light therapy
- Medical grade silicone mouthpiece
- Two levels of whitening serum
- Luxury travel case
- Desensitizing serum
- Five-year warranty
Cost: $299 Brittany Snow Teeth
3. Snow Blue Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit
The wireless kit for teeth whitening from Snow utilizes dual-light therapy. It has blue light to help whitening, and Red light to help support gums.
The serum is enamel-safe, vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free. The LED mouthpiece improves the serum for longer-lasting results.
The device is also water-resistant which makes it perfect for people who lead busy lives. You can even shower while you whiten your teeth.
Kit includes the following:
- A water-resistant and wireless LED accelerating mouthpiece for hands-free whitening
- Three teeth-whitening Wands for whitening
- Extra strength whitening serum for quicker results
- 5-year warranty
- 75+ treatments
- Light therapy in red and blue settings
Cost: $299 Brittany Snow Teeth
4. Whitening Toothpaste Snow Teeth
Make your teeth appear whiter by using The Snow Whitening Toothpaste. This toothpaste gives professional teeth cleaning , without the additional chemicals.
The toothpaste you brush with daily, or at least twice is a fantastic supplement to your routine of LED whitening.
The whitening toothpaste Snow comes with the following characteristics:
- It took 17 years to perfect the perfect blend of ingredients
- Luxury mint flavor
- Enamel-safe ingredients
- You can be sure of the results
- For teeth that are sensitive.
Cost of $39 (3-month supply) to $99 (12-month supply)
How to Use Whitening Snow Teeth Kits (Normal and Wireless)
- Before beginning a whitening session, ensure to brush and floss your teeth. This ensures that any plaque, bacteria, and food particles are removed and increases the effectiveness of the gel to whiten your teeth.
- Apply the Whitening Serum to the Snow Teeth whitening serum with a twist the wand. Paint each tooth until they are fully covered. Be careful not to apply the gel to your gums, lips, or tongue (because it could cause irritation to them).
- After applying the serum on your teeth connect the light bulb of the LED into your smartphone and then insert the mouthpiece into (unless you are using the kit that is cordless). Keep the light in for 9 to 30 mins. The duration will differ based on the brightness you prefer.
- After whitening, disconnect the plug and take the light out of your mouth. Rinse the light as well as your mouth and brush your teeth in order to get rid of any excess gel.
- Use the kit for 21 minutes every throughout the day (for the duration of 21 days). Then, you can use it every week to keep your teeth white.
If you’re utilising your Wireless Teeth Whitening System there is no need to plug in the device. It can be used without restriction or even within the bathroom. The device will be connected to the charging case following use to clean itself and eliminate germs. Brittany Snow Teeth
Why Trust Us? How Do We Analyze Products
The medical content that appears on this site, including this guide as well as other product reviews, is written by our team of skilled authors and scientists.
All NewMouth writers vet products that are recommended and reviewed in the industry.
In cases where this is not feasible Our team will:
- Compare Positive and Negative reviews of the products
- Discuss with the company’s leaders to ensure that their products are safe and effective.
- Be aware of costs to ensure that customers get the highest high-quality products for a reasonable price.
- Research studies are a great way to evaluate the pros and cons of each product
Every piece of content is thoroughly reviewed prior to publication. All content on NewMouth is also reviewed medically with a dentist who is licensed, especially any content that we suggest products.
Our dentists flag any recommendations they do not like. Products that don’t conform to their standards as professionals are removed. Brittany Snow Teeth
What people are saying about Snow
The NewMouth team collated reviews from The NewMouth team compiled reviews from four sites which allow you to buy Snow’s products. We discovered more than 7,000 customer reviews. The majority of them are positive, and a small percentage of them are negative, or in between. Over 80 percent of the Amazon reviews are 4 five stars or better.
A lot of positive reviews say the whitening products cause minimal to no sensitivities. Some have reported instant results, and others claim you’ll notice changes after a couple of uses.
” So far, so good. I’ve been using this for two weeks with the strongest strength and my teeth are definitely brightening.”
— Amazon reviewer
“It is very easy to use, has no sensitivities (which I’ve experienced in every other whitening product I used throughout the years from professional to whitening strips) The whitening gel doesn’t taste like any other product.”
– Target reviewer
Even though a majority of the reviews on Snow are positive on multiple websites However, there were some who weren’t entirely satisfied with the product.
But, remember that people with thin tooth enamel, or have dental crowns cannot get their teeth whiter. Some are also more sensitive than other people (and sensitive teeth are a common adverse effect of all types of tooth whitening, even professional treatment).
Inattention to reading the instructions carefully before use can also lead to poor results.
“The product performed as advertised. What they do not say adequately in the description is the fact that the ultraviolet light source has a shorter cord, and will need your OWN charger/power source for it to be functional.”
” Amazon reviewer
“It takes time for the whitener to pop from the tube first and then it gets very difficult to place it on each tooth. The mouthpiece can be bulky and uncomfortable. “
Best Buy reviewer
How Much Does Whitening Your Teeth With Snow Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening kits cost between $150 and $300 according to the type of kit you choose. They come equipped with 75 different treatments.
It is also possible to purchase teeth whitening wand refills separately in packs of four, two, six or 12. The cost of the wands can range from $29 to $129. One drop is sufficient for both top and bottom teeth thus one wand lasts you several times. Brittany Snow Teeth
Where can I buy Snow Teeth Whitening Products
The most convenient place to purchase Snow Teeth Whitening products is directly on their website. This is because they frequently have promotions and discounts. They do not offer these deals on Amazon.
Whitening your teeth with whitened snow
Does whitening the teeth of a person with a whiter smile cause the sensitivity?
Snow Teeth Whitening causes virtually no sensitivity because it contains potassium nitrate which helps eliminate any discomfort. The products are specifically formulated to diminish the effects of this.
Can I whiten my teeth using fillings or other restorations?
Yes the products are safe to use on any dental restoration.
What are the risks of LED lights on mouth cancer?
A LED light source does not cause the mutation of cells or raise the risk of getting cancer. LED speeds up the whitening process, but without the risk associated with UV light.
Which is the desensitizing cream and how can I apply it?
The desensitizing serum is perfect for people who have extra sensitive teeth. It also strengthens enamel , and gives vitamins and minerals back to teeth.
If you suffer from sensitive teeth apply the treatment 15 minutes prior the start of the session. Rinse and proceed with the whitening process. It is also possible to use it after the whitening session. It isn’t necessary to wash it out.
When should I use the product and for how time?
Snow suggests applying the device for 21 minutes every day (for at least 21 days). Then, you can use it at least once per week to keep your teeth white.
What happens if i get the liquid on my lips or gums?
If you find the cream on your lips, or gums, clean it off. Snow is meant to be used on your teeth.
Can children use Snow whitening products?
Consult your dentist before applying any whitening product to children.
What about breastfeeding women?
Yes, a mom who is breastfeeding is able to safely whiten her teeth.
What time do I need to be waiting before I can eat?
Wait an hour to an hour and a half until you can consume food following the use of the product. Snow also suggests that you whiten your teeth before the bed.
Is Snow teeth whitening safe for enamel?
Yes. Snow teeth whitening products are safe for use when recommended. To prevent irritation and erosion of enamel make sure you don’t use too many of the products.
What is the policy of Snow’s shipping?
For purchases of more than $90, you’ll get FREE shipping (U.S. Only). International orders are subject to a modest shipping fee.
When you’ve made your purchase, you’ll receive the kit within six business day (up of two weeks for internationally-based orders).
Snow also offers priority shipping. You are able to receive your product within 3 days.
What is the policy of return for Snow?
If you are not satisfied with the product you may request a refund within 30 days of purchase. The customer must send the product back to get the money back. Brittany Snow Teeth
According to The Dental Advisor the majority of dentists would suggest Snow Teeth Whitening to their patients. The kits have shown to get rid of stains caused drinking coffee, smoking or soda, wine and tetracycline (antibiotics which can result in yellowing).
- Long-lasting whitening results
- Dentists recommend
- Professional formula that is safe for enamel.
- Vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- The product is safe for use on crowns, fillings, bridges veneers, braces, and crowns
- LED kits and other products for the go are available
- The mouthpiece may cause discomfort for certain people.
- The cheapest model isn’t cordless. You must connect it to your phone
- The mouthpiece isn’t a one-size-fits-all and can cause an improper fit
- The charger is somewhat bulky. Brittany Snow Teeth