There are numerous different types of teeth whitening products to choose from. From white strips, gels, and pens to more advanced LED whitening kits, it could be difficult to determine the best option. Chrissy Snow Teeth
Teeth-whitening can be costly, complicated and can be painful. Common side effects are sensitive teeth, red or swollen gums, and dry mouth.
In reality, at-home dental whitening treatment doesn’t have to be challenging or painful.
Snow Dental Whiteningoffers a straightforward and less painful experience for whitening. The kits include a specially formulated whitening serum and an LED-lit mouthpiece.
Snow also has an all-in-one kit for whitening, including a whitening toothpaste, a serum for desensitizing, and lip care products.
Snow is advertised as an easy, safe and convenient way to whiten your teeth at your home. The only requirement is to use the device for nine to 21 minutes a day.
According to Snow’s website, 97 percent of users see results after only one usage (consumer study). One hundred percent have seen results after 3 weeks.
What is LED Teeth Whitening and is it Safe?
LED light sources is a safe alternatives to the ultraviolet (UV) light that can cause cell mutations. The LED light doesn’t cause the mutation of cells or raise the risk of developing cancer. LED accelerates the whitening reaction , but without the risks of ultraviolet light.
During the LED teeth whitening process, you’ll apply the bleaching agent to your teeth. The LED light stimulates the bleaching agent and triggers an chemical reaction. As this reaction takes place, it is when the light of blue penetrates enamel and eliminates the stains. Chrissy Snow Teeth
Why do you want to choose the Snow LED Whitening of Teeth?
Going to the dentist to get teeth whitening can be expensive ($600plus per session). Tooth whitening strips do not give long-lasting whitening or whitening. the teeth of all people equally.
Snow is a great option to consider if are in search of a cost-effective and efficient method to whiten your teeth. The kits are priced between $150 and $399 (75 sessions included). It is possible to purchase a year’s supply of whitening products at a cost of $75.
Their proprietary , advanced teeth-whitening system uses innovative LED activating technology that has won awards to give professional results at as little as $1.60 per treatment.
The kit is only required for nine to 21 minutes for whitening every day, as opposed to 30 minutes with strips for whitening.
Snow’s website has also thousands of customer reviews. Many customers have stated that they love their products because they have less sensitivity.
The serum is unique and has been specifically designed to lower the degree of sensitivity. It is a pleasant experience for almost all users.
A majority of customers agree that the kits are user-friendly and easy to use. Other reviewers mention seeing noticeable improvements after only a few uses.
Snow was selected as one of the ” best teeth whitening kit for teeth with sensitive issues” in a poll conducted by Tuck.com in 2020. It is also the number one preferred brand of Allure Magazine and Men’s Health (2022), and have been mentioned in Elle, Good Housekeeping, and People Magazine. Chrissy Snow Teeth
List of Snow Ingredients
Snow whitener serums contain the following ingredients:
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Carbamide peroxide
- Deionized water
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Potassium nitrate
- Peppermint oil
The Dentist recommends Snow
As per dental advisor 80 percent of dentists would suggest Snow Teeth whitening for patients. The kits have been demonstrated to remove stains caused by drinking coffee, smoking, soda, wine, and tetracycline (antibiotics which can create yellowing).
Forty-one percentof dentists believe that Snow is equivalent to competitors, while 37 percent believe the brand is superior to its competitors.
Some positive remarks that were made by the dental professionals involved in this survey:
“The zero sensitivity was fantastic.”
“I enjoyed the fact that I could connect it to any device because it plugs directly into my cell phone.”
“I have used it and enjoyed it so much that I decided to have my patients purchase it on the internet.”
“It’s simple to apply the agents to whiten your teeth with the application tool called a click pen.”
A few negative comments made by dental professionals involved in this survey:
“More difficult to maintain the piece of the mouthpiece in small mouths.”
“I wasn’t sure what amount of whitening gel I should apply.”
“Increased the production of saliva in me.” Chrissy Snow Teeth
Benefits of Whitening your Teeth with Snow
The advantages of Snow teeth whitening include:
- $1.60/treatment (75 treatment sessions included)
- Speedy results with guaranteed results
- It only takes just 9 minutes of whitening per day
- Lasting whitening outcomes
- Dentists recommend
- Enamel-safe professional formula
- Gluten-free, vegan, and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- It is safe to use on crowns, fillings, bridges veneers, braces, crowns and bridges.
- LED kits and on-the-go products available
- All year long, whitening products are are available
- A proprietary utility system to guard your gums
- All of our products are manufactured in the USA
- Fast shipping worldwide (160+ countries)
The disadvantages in Snow Teeth Whitening
Cons of Snow teeth whitening are:
- The mouthpiece could cause discomfort for certain people.
- The cheapest kit is not cordless. You have to plug it into your phone
- The mouthpiece isn’t a one-size-fits-all solution and can result in an improper fit
- The charger is somewhat bulky.
- The whitening wand can become difficult to work with, and can affect results
- It is messy (lay back while whitening for better outcomes) Chrissy Snow Teeth
The Snow Teeth Whitening reviews (Products Features, Features and Costs)
Snow offers three kinds of whitening kits , and a toothpaste for whitening:
1. Snow At-Home Teeth The Whitening (All-In-One Kit)
Snow All-In One Dental Whitening Kit has been voted the top bestseller. It gives fast results in whitening as well as 99.3 percent reviews across more than 500,000 customers.
Among these customers are A-list celebrities, such as NFL players as well as film stars.
The serum is safe for enamel and is vegan, gluten-free and non-toxic. It is possible to see dramatically whiter teeth in just 21 days of usage (9-minute application). But some users have reported seeing results within just a few months. 1
The well-packaged and easy-to-use system offers professional-quality whitening for a reasonable price. The serum is enamel-safe for people with sensitive teeth and gums.
It’s also safe on bridges, crowns or fillings veneers, braces, and crowns. There is no prescription or dental visits are required.
Kit includes the following:
- One LED light that activates (100 100% safe) and charger
- Medical-grade silicone mouthpiece
- 75+ treatments
- Three wands of the whitening serum
- One wand of high-quality whitening serum
- Two strength of whitening serum
- Desensitizing serum (to minimize any sensitivities)
- 5-year warranty
Cost: $149 to $200 Chrissy Snow Teeth
2. Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit (2nd Generation)
Snow Wireless Whitening Kit (2nd Gen) is the updated version of the first wireless system.
Snow claims it’s easier to use and provides professional-grade whitening in only a few minutes.
The latest wireless and water-resistant teeth whitening mouthpiece speeds up each session to deliver more lasting, long-lasting results. It can be used in the shower when you need to rush.
The LED device comes with two different light modes. The first is the blue light option to whiten, and the second one is the dual-light mode (red light to promote the health of your gums).
The serum is safe for enamel and vegan. It is gluten-free, vegan and free of animal cruelty. It will dramatically brighten your teeth in just 21 days (9-minute application).
It is also safe for crowns, braces, veneers, bridges, and sensitive teeth. It also gives you an effortless, hands-free whitening experience. There is no phone or application needed.
Included in this kit are:
- One LED that is activated (100 100 % secure) and charger
- 75+ treatments
- Self-sanitizing charging case (cordless charging)
- Water-resistant features
- Dual-light therapy
- Medical grade silicone mouthpiece
- Two different strengths of whitening
- Luxury travel case
- Desensitizing serum
- 5-year guarantee
Cost: $299 Chrissy Snow Teeth
3. Snow Blue Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit
This wireless teeth whitening kit from Snow employs dual-light therapy. It comes with Blue light to help with whitening as well as it has red lights for gum support.
The serum is safe to use on enamels, vegan, gluten-free and free of animal cruelty. The LED mouthpiece enhances the serum for longer-lasting results.
This device is also water resistant and suitable for busy people. You can shower while whitening your teeth.
What’s included in the kit:
- A water-resistant and wireless LED speeding mouthpiece that can be used for hands-free whitening
- Three teeth-whitening wands
- Extra strength whitening serum for quicker results
- 5-year guarantee
- 75+ treatments
- Red and blue light therapy settings
Cost: $299 Chrissy Snow Teeth
4. Whitening Teeth for Snow
Get your teeth whiter with the Snow Whitening Toothpaste. This toothpaste is designed to provide professional teeth cleaning without the additional chemicals.
A quick brushing daily, or at least twice can be a wonderful addition to your routine of LED whitening.
The whitening toothpaste Snow comes with the following attributes:
- It took 17 months to create the perfect mixture of ingredients
- Premium mint flavor
- Enamel-safe ingredients
- Results guaranteed
- Created for teeth with sensitive issues
Price for a single month: $39. (3-month supply) up to $99 (12-month supply)
How to Use Snow Teeth Whitening Kits (Normal and Wireless)
- Before you begin a whitening session, make sure to floss and brush your teeth. This ensures any plaque, food particles, and bacteria are removed , which increases the effectiveness of the gel.
- Apply the use theWhitening Serum to the Snow Teeth Whitening Serum by twisting up the wand. Make sure that all teeth are completely covered. Do your best to not touch your gums, lips, or your tongue (because it can irritate them).
- Once the serum has been applied to your teeth, plug the LED light on your phone and put the mouthpiece inside (unless you are using the cordless kit). Make sure to keep the light on for 9 to 30 minutes. The duration will differ based on your desired whiteness.
- After whitening, unplug and take the light out of your mouth. Rinse both the light and your mouth , and then brush your teeth to get rid of any gel that has accumulated.
- You can use the kit for up to 21 minutes per daily (for 21 days). After that, apply it once per week to keep your teeth clean.
If you are making use of the wireless teeth whitening system you do not need to plug in the device. It can be used without restriction or even at the bath. The device will be connected to the charging case following use, where it will sanitize itself and remove germs. Chrissy Snow Teeth
Why Trust Us? What do we do to Analyze Products
The entire medical content available on this site, including this guide as well as the other reviews, are written by our experienced team of writers and researchers.
All NewMouth writers test products that are rated and reviewed by professionals in the field.
If this is not feasible the team will
- Compare both negative and positive feedback on the products
- Talk to company leaders to ensure that their products are safe and effective
- Examine costs to make sure that your customers receive the best quality items at affordable prices.
- Read research studies to compare the pros and cons of every product
Each piece of content is heavily reviewed before publication. Every piece of content published on NewMouth is also reviewed medically by a licensed dentist particularly any content in which we recommend products.
Dental professionals flag any suggestions they aren’t happy with. Products that do not meet their professional standards are removed. Chrissy Snow Teeth
What are people saying about Snow
The NewMouth team collected reviews from reviews from four websites that allow you to purchase Snow’s products. We found more than 7,000 customer reviews. The majority of reviews are positive, but only a tiny percentage are negative or somewhere in the middle. The majority of Amazon reviews are rated 4 stars or above.
A large majority of positive reviews state that the products for whitening result in minimal or no sensitivities. Some have reported instant results, and others claim you’ll notice improvements after a few uses.
” So far, so good; I’ve been using this for two weeks at the maximum strength and my teeth have definitely started to whiten.”
– Amazon reviewer
“It is easy to use, there is no sensitiveness (which I’ve had with EVERY other whitening system I’ve tried from professional to strips of whitening) The gel isn’t a taste of anything.”
– Target reviewer
Even though a majority of reviews for Snow are positive across multiple sites Some people were not completely satisfied with the products.
Be aware that people who have thin teeth or restorations to their dental cannot bleach their teeth. People with thin enamel are also more prone to sensitivity over other people (and sensitive teeth are a common side effect of all teeth whitening, even professional treatment).
Inattention to reading the instructions carefully prior to using the product can cause negative results.
“The product performed as advertised. The only thing they don’t explain clearly in their description is that the light device has a fairly short cord that will require your OWN charger/power source to function.”
— Amazon reviewer
“It takes a bit of time for the whitener to pop out of the tube first, and it can be very difficult to place it on each tooth. The mouthpiece is heavy and uncomfortable. “
Best Buy reviewer
How Much Does Snow Teeth Whitening Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening kits cost between $150 and $300 dependent on the model you choose. They come with 75 treatment options.
You can also order the tooth whitening wand refills individually in packs of two, four 6, or 12. The price of the wands is $29 to $129. A few drops are enough for the top and bottom teeth, which means that one wand should last you many times. Chrissy Snow Teeth
Where to Buy Snow Teeth Whitening Products
The best place to buy Snow Teeth Whitening products is directly from their website. This is because they frequently have promotions and discounts. These deals are not available on Amazon.
Whitening your teeth with whitened snow
Does Snow teeth whitening cause the sensitivity?
Whitening your teeth with Snow Teeth causes almost no sensitivity because it contains potassium nitrate to eliminate any discomfort. The products are specifically designed to reduce this effect.
Can I whiten my teeth with crowns, fillings, or other restorations?
Yes the products are safe for apply to all dental restorations.
What are the chances of LED lights on mouth cancer?
LED light doesn’t cause the mutation of cells or increase the risk of getting cancer. LED accelerates the whitening process, but without the risk associated with UV light.
Which is the desensitizing cream What is it, and how do I use it?
The desensitizing treatment serum is ideal for those who have sensitive teeth. It also strengthens enamel , and gives vitamins and minerals back to teeth.
If your teeth are sensitive Apply the gel 15 minutes before starting the treatment. Rinse then continue the whitening treatment. You can also use it after the whitening session. There is no need to wash it off.
How often should I utilize the product, and for how time?
Snow suggests that you use this kit to last for 21 minutes each per day (for up to 21 consecutive days). After that, use it at least once per week to keep your teeth clean.
What happens if I get the serum on my lips or gums?
If you find the product on your lips or gums, wipe it off. Snow is meant to be used on your teeth.
Children can use snow whitening products?
Talk to your dentist prior to using any whitening products on children.
What do women who breastfeed need to know?
Yes, a mother who is breastfeeding can easily whiten her teeth.
When do I need to wait until I can eat?
It is recommended to wait between an hour and an hour and a half before you take a bite after using the product. Snow also suggests that you whiten your teeth before bed.
Is Snow teeth whitening secure for enamel?
Yes. Whitening products for snow teeth are safe to use as advised. To prevent irritation and erosion avoid overuse of the products.
What is Snow’s shipping policy?
When you purchase more than $90, you’ll be eligible for FREE shipping (U.S. only). International orders have a minimal shipping charge.
After you place your order after placing your order, you’ll receive your kit within six business day (up up to 2 weeks for International orders).
Snow also offers priority shipping. This means that you are able to receive your product within 3 days.
What is Snow’s policy on return?
If you’re not happy with your purchase you may request to refund it within 30 days of purchasing. You’ll need to return the product back to get the money back. Chrissy Snow Teeth
Based on The Dental Advisor the majority of dentists would suggest Snow Teeth whitening for their clients. The kits have been shown to lift stains caused by smoking, coffee or soda, wine and tetracycline (antibiotics that cause yellowing).
- The results of whitening last for a long time
- Dentists are recommended
- A safe, professional formula for enamel
- Vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- Use it on bridges, crowns and fillings, veneers, and braces
- LED kits and portable products available
- The mouthpiece may be uncomfortable for some individuals.
- The cheapest option isn’t cordless; you have to connect it to your phone
- The mouthpiece isn’t a one-size-fits-all and can cause an unfitness
- The charger is a bit bulky. Chrissy Snow Teeth