There are a myriad of whitening products to choose from. From gels, white strips and pens, to more technologically advanced LEDwhitening kits, it could be difficult to select the best product. Comments Of Snow Teeth Whitening
Teeth-whitening can be costly, complicated and, at times, painful. The most frequent side effects are extremely sensitive teeth, swollen or red gums, dry lips.
At-home teeth whitening treatment doesn’t have to be painful or hard to perform.
Snow Tooth Whiteningoffers an easy and less painful whitening experience. The kits come with a specially made whitening solution and an LED-lit mouthpiece.
Snow also sells an all-in-one kit to whitening, a toothpaste, a desensitizing serum as well as lip care products.
Snow brands itself as an easy, safe and efficient method of whitening your teeth at your home. You can utilize the device for 9 to 21 minutes every day.
According to Snow’s website According to Snow’s website, 97 percent of customers see results after just one use (consumer survey). One hundred percent get results after three weeks.
What is LED Teeth Whitening and is it safe?
LED as a light source is a more secure choice to UV (UV) light, which may cause cell mutations. The LED light doesn’t result in the transformation of cells or raise the risk of cancer. LED light speeds up the whitening reaction without the risk of the UV light.
For the LED teeth whitening process, you’ll apply the bleaching agent on your teeth. The LED light stimulates the bleaching agent and initiates an chemical reaction. The reaction begins when the blue LED light penetrates the enamel and removes stains. Comments Of Snow Teeth Whitening
Why choose to use to Whiten Teeth with Snow LED?
Going to the dentist for teeth whitening can be expensive ($600plus for each procedure). The strips for teeth whitening don’t provide long-lasting whitening or whiten the teeth of all people equally.
Snow is a good alternative to these treatments if are looking for an affordable and efficient method to whiten your teeth. The kits are priced between $150 to $399 (75 treatment options included). The cost is for a year’s supply of whitening serum for just $75.
Their advanced, proprietary teeth-whitening system uses high-quality LED activating technology to give professional results at as little as $1.60 per treatment.
The kit requires only between 9 and 21 minutes to whiten per day versus 30 minutes for whitening strips.
The Snow website also has many reviews. Many of the customers claim they love the products because they cause less sensitivity.
The unique, proprietary serum is specially formulated to lessen sensitivity. It offers a smooth experience for most users.
Many customers also say they are simple to use and convenient. Other reviewers mention seeing noticeable improvements after only one or two uses.
Snow was named”the ” best teeth whitening kit for sensitive teeth” according to Tuck.com in 2020. They’re also the top preferred brand of Allure Magazine and Men’s Health (2022) as well as having been included by Elle, Good Housekeeping, and People Magazine. Comments Of Snow Teeth Whitening
Snow Ingredients List
The serums for snow whiteners have the following ingredients:
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Carbamide peroxide
- Deionized water
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Potassium nitrate
- Peppermint oil
The Dentist recommends Snow
Based on The Dental Advisor 80 percent of dentists would recommend Snow Teeth whitening for their clients. The kits have been shown to remove stains caused by smoking, coffee, soda, wine, and tetracycline (antibiotics that can create yellowing).
forty-one percentof dentists believe Snow is similar to other brands however, 36 percent consider the brand to be superior to rivals.
Some positive remarks mentioned by the dental professionals in this survey:
“The zero sensitivity was fantastic.”
“I liked the fact that I could use it anyplace since it could be connected to the phone.”
“I tried it and loved it so much I had my patients place orders online.”
“It’s simple to apply the bleaching agent by using the application tool called a click pen.”
A few negative comments made by dental professionals that participated in the survey:
“More difficult to maintain the mouthpiece in small mouths.”
“I was not sure what amount of whitening gel I should use.”
“Increased the production of saliva in me.” Comments Of Snow Teeth Whitening
Benefits of Whitening your Teeth with Snow
Pros of Snow teeth whitening include:
- $1.60/treatment (75 treatments are included)
- Speedy results with guaranteed results
- Just just 9 minutes of whitening per day
- The results of whitening last for a long time
- Dentist recommended
- Professional formula that is safe for enamel.
- Gluten-free, vegan, and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- It is safe to use on crowns, fillingsand bridges, veneers, and braces
- LED kits and other products for the go are available
- All year long, whitening products are are available
- A patented utility system designed to guard your gums
- All products are made in the USA
- Fast shipping worldwide (160+ countries)
The disadvantages of Snow Teeth Whitening
The cons of whitening your teeth with Snow include:
- The mouthpiece can be uncomfortable for some people
- The cheapest model is not cordless; you have to plug it into your phone
- The mouthpiece is not a one-size-fits-all and can cause an improper fit
- The charger is somewhat bulky.
- The whitening wand may not be easy to handle, which can affect results
- It’s not always clean (lay on your back while you’re whitening for more effective outcomes) Comments Of Snow Teeth Whitening
“Snow” Teeth Whitening Review (Products, Features & Costs)
The Snow brand offers three varieties of whitening kits , and the whitening toothpaste
1. Snow At-Home Teeth Clearing (All-In-One Kit)
Snow All-In One teeth Whitening Kit is the number one most popular. It delivers fast results for whitening and is backed by 99.3 percent reviews across more than 500,000 customers.
Many of them are A-list celebritieslike NFL players and movie stars.
The serum is safe for enamel and is vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free. You can expect dramatically whiter teeth in only 21 days (9-minute application). But some users have reported getting results in just a few months. 1
The well-packaged and easy-to-use system gives professional-quality whitening at an affordable price. The serum is enamel-safe for people with gums and teeth that are sensitive.
It’s also safe for bridges, crowns, fillings veneers, braces, and crowns. The use of a prescription and dental visit are needed.
The kit includes:
- One LED that is activated (100% safe) and charger
- Medical-grade silicone mouthpiece
- 75+ treatments
- Three wands of proprietary whitening serum
- One wand with extra-strength whitening serum
- Two strengths of whitening serum
- Desensitizing serum (to minimize any sensitivity)
- 5-year guarantee
Cost: $149 to $200 Comments Of Snow Teeth Whitening
2. Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit (2nd Generation)
Snow Wireless Whitening Kit (2nd Gen) is the improved version of the first wireless system.
Snow claims that it’s simpler to use and offers professional-level whitening in minutes.
The latest wireless and water-resistant teeth whitening mouthpiece increases the speed of each session to deliver more lasting, long-lasting results. It is also a great option to use in the shower if are in a hurry.
The LED device also has two different light modes. One is the blue light-whitening option while the other is the dual-light choice (red light to promote the health of your gums).
The serum is safe for enamel Vegan, gluten-free and free of animal cruelty. It is possible to see dramatically whiter teeth after just 21 days of use (9-minute treatment).
This system is also suitable for braces, veneers, crowns bridges, and other sensitive teeth. It also provides an effortless, hands-free whitening experience. No phone or app is needed.
Included in this kit are:
- One LED that is activated (100 100% secure) and charger
- 75+ treatments
- Self-sanitizing charging case (cordless charging)
- Water-resistant features
- Dual-light therapy
- Medical grade silicone mouthpiece
- Two strength of whitening serum
- Luxury travel case
- Desensitizing serum
- 5-year warranty
Cost: $299 Comments Of Snow Teeth Whitening
3. Snow Blue Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit
The teeth whitening kit wireless from Snow employs dual-light therapy. It includes blue light for whitening and it has red lights to help support gums.
The serum is safe for enamel and is vegan, gluten-free and free of animal cruelty. The LED mouthpiece enhances the serum for longer-lasting results.
This device is also water-resistant which makes it perfect for people who lead busy lives. You can shower while you whiten your teeth.
What’s included in the kit:
- An LED that is water-resistant and wireless. accelerating mouthpiece for hands-free whitening
- Three teeth-whitening Wands for whitening
- Extra strength whitening serum for quicker results
- Five-year warranty
- 75+ treatments
- Light therapy blue and red settings
Cost: $299 Comments Of Snow Teeth Whitening
4. Whitening Toothpaste for Snow Teeth
Whiter teeth are possible with the Snow Whitening Toothpaste. This toothpaste is designed to provide professional teeth cleansing without addition of chemicals.
Brushing with this toothpaste once or twice a day is a great addition to your LED whitening routine.
Snow’s whitening toothpaste includes the following attributes:
- It took 17 months to develop the perfect mix of ingredients
- Mint flavor with a premium taste
- Enamel-safe ingredients
- You can be sure of the results
- Created for teeth with sensitive issues
Cost: $39 (3-month amount) to $99 (12-month supply)
How to Use Whitening Snow Teeth Kits (Normal & Wireless)
- Before beginning a whitening session, make sure to floss and brush your teeth. This ensures that any plaque, food particles and bacteria are removed , and improves the effectiveness of the gel for whitening.
- Apply the use theThe Snow Teeth whitening serum through twisting the wand. Make sure that all teeth are completely covered. Try your best not to touch your gums, lips, or your tongue (because it may cause irritation).
- Once the serum is applied to your teeth, plug the LED light onto your phone and plug the mouthpiece into (unless you’re using the cordless kit). Make sure to keep the light on for 9 to 30 mins. The length of time will depend the whiteness you desire.
- After whitening, unplug and take the light out of your mouth. Rinse both the light and your mouth . Brush your teeth to remove any gel that has accumulated.
- Make use of the kit for 21 minutes every day (for up to 21 days). After that, make sure to use it at least once a week to keep your teeth white.
If you’re using this wireless teeth whitening system it is not necessary to connect the device. It is possible to use it on your own or at the bath. The device will be connected to the charging case following use in order to cleanse itself and remove germs. Comments Of Snow Teeth Whitening
Why Trust Us? How do we Analyze Products
The entire medical content available on this site, including this guide as well as the other reviews, are written by our team of skilled experts and writers.
All NewMouth writers evaluate products that are reviewed and recommended in the industry.
If this isn’t possible, our team will:
- Compare both negative and positive feedback about the products
- Contact the leaders of your company to ensure that their products are safe and effective.
- Check costs to ensure that your customers receive the best high-quality products for a reasonable price.
- Review research studies and compare the advantages and cons of each product
Every piece of content is thoroughly reviewed prior to publication. Every piece of content published on NewMouth is also vetted medically with a dentist who is licensed specifically , any content where we suggest products.
Dental professionals flag any suggestions they do not like. Products that do not meet their professional standards are removed. Comments Of Snow Teeth Whitening
What are people saying about Snow
The NewMouth team collected reviews from four sites that allow you to purchase Snow’s products. We have uncovered more than 7,000 reviews. The majority of them are positive, and only a tiny percentage are negative or somewhere in the middle. About 80 percent of Amazon reviews are rated four five stars or better.
A majority of favorable reviews mention that the whitening products cause minimal to no sensitivities. Some reviewers mention immediate results, some say you’ll see improvements after a few uses.
” So far, so good; I’ve been using it for two weeks at the most potent strength, and my teeth have definitely started to whiten.”
— Amazon reviewer
“It is easy to use, there is no sensitiveness (which I’ve had with EVERY other whitening system I’ve used from professional to whitening strips) The gel isn’t a taste of anything.”
– Target reviewer
Even though a majority of the reviews on Snow are positive across multiple sites However, there were some who weren’t completely satisfied with the products.
Keep in mind that people with thin tooth enamel, or have dental crowns can’t whiten their teeth. People with thin enamel are also more susceptible to sensitivity than others (and sensitive teeth are a common consequence of all tooth whitening, even professional treatment).
Inattention to reading the instructions attentively prior to use could cause poor results.
“The product was functional as stated. What they may not explain clearly in their description is the fact that the UV light device has a fairly short cord and will require your OWN charging and power source to function.”
” Amazon reviewer
“It takes some time for the whitener to come out of the tube first and then it gets very difficult to put it on each tooth. The mouthpiece is a bit bulky and uncomfortable. “
Best Buy reviewer
How Much Does Snow Teeth Whitening Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening kits cost between $150 and $300, dependent on the model you pick. They all come with 75 treatment options.
You can also buy the Tooth Whitening Wand refills separately in packs of four, two or six. The price of the wands vary from $29 to $129. One drop is enough to treat the top and bottom teeth, so one wand will last you many times. Comments Of Snow Teeth Whitening
Where to Buy Snow Teeth Whitening Products
The best place to buy Snow Teeth Whitening products is directly on their website. They often have discounts and promos. These deals are not available on Amazon.
FAQs on Whitening Your Teeth Snow
Do whitening your teeth with snow cause sensitization?
Snow Teeth Whitening produces virtually no sensitivity due to its potassium nitrate, which eliminates any discomfort. The products are specifically designed to reduce this effect.
Can I bleach my teeth using the use of fillings or other types of restorations?
Yes these products are safe to apply to all dental restorations.
What are the risks of LED lights on mouth cancer?
The light of LED does not cause mutations of cells or raise the risk of cancer. LED speeds up the whitening reaction without the dangers of UV light.
Which is the desensitizing cream and how can I apply it?
The desensitizing serum is perfect for those with extra sensitive teeth. It also strengthens enamel , and provides vitamins and minerals to teeth.
If you have sensitive teeth, apply the serum 15 minutes before starting the treatment. Rinse thoroughly and continue with the whitening treatment. It is also possible to use it after the whitening process. It isn’t necessary to wash it out.
Do I need to utilize the product and for how for how long?
Snow suggests making use of this kit to last for 21 minutes every all day (for at least 21 days). Then, use it once a week to keep your teeth white.
What happens if i get the serum on my lips , or gums?
If you get the serum on your lips or gums, wipe it off. It is designed to be applied to your teeth.
Can children use Snow-whitening products?
Talk to your dentist before applying any product for whitening on children.
What is the situation for women who are breastfeeding?
Yes, breastfeeding mothers is able to safely whiten her teeth.
How long do I have to wait until I can eat?
Wait an hour to an hour and a half until you can consume food after using the product. Snow also suggests that you whiten your teeth prior the bed.
Is Snow teeth whitening safe for enamel?
Yes. Whitening products for snow teeth are safe for use when instructed. To avoid irritation and erosion of enamel be sure to not use too much of the products.
What is Snow’s shipping policy?
When you purchase more than $90, you’ll be eligible for FREE shipping (U.S. just). International orders will incur a small shipping cost.
When you’ve made your purchase and pay for the kit, you’ll receive it within six working days (up up to 2 weeks for overseas orders).
Snow also provides priority shipping, which means you can receive the item expedited within three days.
What is the Snow’s return policy?
If you’re unhappy with your purchase you may request the refund within 30 days from the date of purchase. You’ll have to send the product back for a refund. Comments Of Snow Teeth Whitening
As per dental advisor 80 percent of dentists would recommend Snow Teeth Whitening to their patients. The kits have been proven to eliminate stains caused by smoking, coffee or wine, soda, and tetracycline (antibiotics that result in yellowing).
- Long-lasting whitening results
- Dentists recommend
- A safe, professional formula for enamel
- Gluten-free, vegan and animal-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- The product is safe for use on crowns, fillings, bridges veneers, braces, crowns and bridges.
- LED kits and portable products available
- The mouthpiece can be uncomfortable for certain individuals.
- The most affordable kit isn’t cordless. You must connect it to your phone
- The mouthpiece cannot be a one-size-fits-all solution and could cause an inadvertent fit
- The charger is quite bulky. Comments Of Snow Teeth Whitening