There are a myriad of whitening products to choose from. From white strips, gels and pens to more advanced LED whitening kits, it could be difficult to determine the best option. Does Snow Teeth Whitening Work
Teeth whitening can be complex, costly, and sometimes painful. A few of the most common side effects include sensitive teeth, red or swollen gums, and dry lips.
At-home teeth whitening treatment doesn’t have to be painful or difficult.
Snow teeth whiteningoffers a straightforward and non-stressful whitening experience. The kits come with a specially formulated whitening serum and the mouthpiece is illuminated.
Snow also sells an all-in-one kit to whitening, a toothpaste, a desensitizing serum as well as lip care products.
Snow brands itself as an easy, safe, and effective method to whiten your teeth at home. It is only necessary to use the device for nine to 21 minutes a day.
According to Snow’s website, Snow’s website claims that 97 percent of customers get results after only one usage (consumer study). 100 percent see results after 3 weeks.
What is LED Teethwhitening and Is it safe?
LEDs as light sources is a more secure alternative to ultraviolet (UV) light that could cause cell changes. An LED light does not cause mutations of cells, or increase the risk of cancer. LED speed up the whitening reaction without the risk of the UV light.
When you undergo the LED teeth-whitening process, you’ll apply the bleaching agent on your teeth. The LED light triggers the bleaching agent, and it starts an chemical reaction. When this reaction occurs, this blue light enters the enamel and eliminates stains. Does Snow Teeth Whitening Work
Why Choose Snow LED Teeth Whitening?
A visit to the dentist for teeth whitening is expensive ($600plus for each procedure). And teeth whitening strips don’t provide lasting whitening or whiten every tooth equally.
Snow is a fantastic solution to the treatments are looking for an affordable and efficient method to whiten your teeth. The kits are priced between $150 and $299.99 (75 sessions included). The cost is for a year’s supply of whitening serum at a cost of $75.
Their proprietary advanced teeth whitening treatment system makes use of high-quality LED activating technology to provide professional results for less than $1.60 per treatment.
The kit requires only about 9-21 minutes of whitening a day, as opposed to 30 minutes with strips to whitening.
Snow’s website also has thousands of reviews. A lot of customers say they are happy with their products due to the fact that they have less sensitivity.
The serum is unique and has been specifically designed to lower the sensitivity. It is a pleasant experience for most users.
A majority of customers agree that the kits are easy-to-use and simple to use. Some reviewers have noted noticeable outcomes after just the first few times.
Snow was chosen as the ” best teeth whitening kit for teeth with sensitive issues” in a poll conducted by Tuck.com in the year 2020. They’re also the top preferred brand of Allure Magazine and Men’s Health (2022), and have been mentioned in Elle, Good Housekeeping, and People Magazine. Does Snow Teeth Whitening Work
The Snow Ingredients List
The serums for snow whiteners have these ingredients
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Carbamide peroxide
- Deionized water
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Potassium nitrate
- Peppermint oil
Snow is Dentist Recommended
As per Dental Advisor, 80 percent of dentists would suggest Snow Teeth whitening for their clients. The kits have shown to remove stains caused by drinking coffee, smoking and soda, wine and tetracycline (antibiotics which cause yellowing).
forty-one percentof dentists believe Snow is equal to competitors and 35 percent believe the brand is better than competitors.
Some positive comments from the dental professionals in this survey:
“The zero sensitivity was excellent.”
“I enjoyed the fact that I could use it anyplace since it was plugged into the phone.”
“I tried it and loved it so much I had my patients place orders on the internet.”
“It’s easy to apply agents to whiten your teeth with the click pen applicator.”
Some negative comments that were made by dental professionals who participated in this survey:
“More difficult to hold the mouthpiece in small mouths.”
“I wasn’t sure what amount of whitening gel I should apply.”
“Increased the amount of saliva I produce.” Does Snow Teeth Whitening Work
Benefits of Whitening your Teeth with Snow
Pros of Snow teeth whitening are:
- $1.60/treatment (75 treatments are included)
- Speedy results with guaranteed results
- Just nine minutes of whitening per day
- Lasting whitening outcomes
- Dentist recommended
- Formula for professional use that is safe and enamel-safe
- Vegan, gluten-free and animal-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- Safe to use on crowns, fillings, bridges veneers, braces, crowns and bridges.
- LED kits and on-the-go products are available
- All year long, whitening products are can be purchased
- A patented utility system designed to guard your gums
- All products are made in the USA
- Fast shipping worldwide (160+ countries)
The disadvantages in Snow Teeth Whitening
Cons of Snow teeth whitening are:
- The mouthpiece could cause discomfort for some people.
- The cheapest kit is not cordless. You must plug it into your phone
- The mouthpiece isn’t a one-size-fits-all and can cause an inadvertent fit
- The charger is quite bulky.
- The whitening wand can not be easy to handle, and may affect the outcome
- It’s not always clean (lay back while whitening to achieve better results) Does Snow Teeth Whitening Work
“Snow Teeth Whitening reviews (Products, Features & Costs)
The Snow brand offers three varieties of kits for whitening, as well as an whitening toothpaste
1. Snow at-Home Teeth Clearing (All-In-One Kit)
Snow All-In-One teeth Whitening Kit has been voted the #1 most popular. It delivers fast results for whitening that are guaranteed by 99.3 percent ratings across 500,000+ customers.
The customers that are included in this list include A-list celebritieslike NFL players as well as movie stars.
The serum is safe for enamel. It is vegan, gluten-free and non-toxic. You can expect dramatically whiter teeth within just 21 days of usage (9-minute treatment). But some users have reported experiencing results in just some days. 1
The user-friendly and well-packaged system gives professional-quality whitening at an affordable price. The product is safe for enamel for those who have sensitive teeth and gums.
It’s also safe for bridges, crowns, fillings or veneers as well as braces. The use of a prescription and dental visit are needed.
What’s included in the kit:
- One LED light that activates (100 100 % secure) and charger
- Medical grade silicone mouthpiece
- 75+ treatments
- Three wands of proprietary whitening serum
- One wand of high-quality whitening serum
- Two strengths of whitening serum
- Desensitizing serum (to lessen any sensitivity)
- 5-year guarantee
Cost: $149 to $200 Does Snow Teeth Whitening Work
2. Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit (2nd Generation)
Snow Wireless Whitening Kit (2nd Gen) is the updated version of the first wireless system.
Snow claims it’s easier to use and provides professional-grade whitening in only a few minutes.
The latest wireless and water-resistant teeth whitening mouthpiece accelerates each session to give you longer-lasting, stronger results. It is also a great option to use during showers if you need to rush.
The LED device has two different modes of light. The first is the blue light option to whiten The second is the dual-light one (red light for the health of your gums).
The serum is enamel-safe vegan, gluten-free, vegan and free of animal cruelty. You can expect dramatically whiter teeth within just 21 days of use (9-minute treatment).
The system is safe for braces, veneers, crowns bridges, as well as sensitive teeth. It also provides an seamless, hands-free, whitening experience. A smartphone or app are not needed.
Kit includes the following:
- One LED activating light (100% safe) and charger
- 75+ treatments
- Self-sanitizing charging case (cordless charging)
- Water-resistant features
- Dual-light therapy
- Medical grade silicone mouthpiece
- Two levels of whitening serum
- Luxury travel case
- Desensitizing serum
- 5-year guarantee
Cost: $299 Does Snow Teeth Whitening Work
3. Snow Blue Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit
This kit for whitening teeth wirelessly from Snow employs dual-light therapy. It features Blue light to help with whitening as well as it has red lights to aid in gum health.
The serum is safe to use on enamels, vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free. The LED mouthpiece boosts the effects of the serum to last longer.
The device is also water-resistant and suitable for busy people. You can shower while you whiten your teeth.
Included in this kit are:
- A wireless and water-resistant LED expanding mouthpiece to speed up whitening hands-free.
- Three teeth-whitening Wands for whitening
- Extra strength whitening serum for quicker results
- Five-year warranty
- 75+ treatments
- Light therapy blue and red settings
Cost: $299 Does Snow Teeth Whitening Work
4. Whitening Teeth for Snow
Make your teeth appear whiter by using The Snow Whitening Toothpaste. This toothpaste gives professional teeth cleansing without addition of chemicals.
The toothpaste you brush with once or twice a day is a fantastic supplement to your LED whitening routine.
Snow’s toothpaste for whitening has the following benefits:
- It took 17 months to create the perfect mixture of ingredients
- Mint flavor with a premium taste
- Enamel-safe ingredients
- Results guaranteed
- Created for teeth with sensitive issues
Cost: $39 (3-month of supply) up to 99 dollars (12-month supply)
How to Use Snow Teeth Whitening Kits (Normal and Wireless)
- Before you begin a whitening session, ensure to brush and floss your teeth. This ensures any plaque, food particles, and bacteria are removed , which increases the effectiveness of the gel to whiten your teeth.
- Apply the Apply theSnow Teeth whitening serum using a twist the wand. Paint each tooth until they are fully covered. Try your best not to put the gel directly on your lips, gums, or tongue (because it may cause irritation).
- Once the serum is applied to your teeth, plug the light bulb of the LED into your phone and plug the mouthpiece in (unless you are using the kit that is cordless). You should keep the light on for 9 to 30 mins. The length of time will depend on the desired whiteness you want.
- After whitening, disconnect the plug and remove the light from your mouth. Rinse the light as well as the mouth. Then, brush your teeth to remove any gel that has accumulated.
- Utilize the kit for 21 minutes a daily (for 21 days). Then, you can make sure to use it at least once a week to keep your teeth white.
If you’re using the wireless teeth whitening system, you don’t have to connect the device. You can use the device on your own or at the bath. The device will be connected to the charging box after each use to clean itself and kill germs. Does Snow Teeth Whitening Work
Why Trust Us? What do we do to Analyze Products
All medical information on this site, including this guide as well as the other reviews, are written by our team of experienced experts and writers.
All NewMouth writers vet products that are reviewed and recommended in the field.
If this isn’t possible In such cases, our team will
- Compare both negative and positive feedback on the products
- Contact the leaders of your company to make sure that their products are safe and effective
- Examine costs to make sure that customers get the highest quality products at reasonable prices
- Study research studies to determine the advantages and cons of each product
Each piece of content we publish is rigorously reviewed prior to publication. Every piece of content published on NewMouth is medically reviewed through a certified dentist, specifically , any content where we suggest products.
Our dentists will flag any suggestions they don’t agree with. Products that do not meet their standards as professionals are removed. Does Snow Teeth Whitening Work
What people are saying about Snow
The NewMouth team compiled reviews from four websites that allow you to purchase Snow’s products. We found more than 7,000 customer reviews. The majority of reviews are favorable, and small proportions are negative or somewhere in the middle. The majority of Amazon reviews are rated four stars or more.
A lot of favorable reviews affirm that the whitening solutions result in minimal or no sensitivities. Some have reported instant results, and others claim you’ll notice improvements after a few uses.
” So far, so good; I’ve been using it for two weeks, using the most potent strength, and my teeth are definitely brightening.”
– Amazon reviewer
“It is very easy to use, it doesn’t cause sensitiveness (which I’ve had with every other whitening device I used throughout the years from professional to whitening strips) The whitening gel doesn’t taste like anything.”
– Target reviewer
Even though a majority of the reviews on Snow are positive on multiple websites There were some customers who were not entirely satisfied with the product.
However, keep in mind that people who have thin enamel (or dental implants) will not be able to whiten their teeth. Certain people are more prone to sensitivity over others (and sensitiveness is a typical adverse effect of all types of tooth whiteningprocedures, even professional ones).
Not reading the instruction attentively prior to use could lead to poor results.
“The product was functional as stated. The only thing they don’t explain clearly in their description is the fact that the UV light source has a short cord and will require your OWN charger/power source to make it functional.”
– Amazon reviewer
“It takes a bit of time for the whitener to come from the tube first, and it can be difficult to place it on each tooth. The mouthpiece can be large and uncomfortable. “
– Best Buy reviewer
How Much Does Whitening Your Teeth With Snow Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening kits cost between $150 and $300 dependent on the model you choose. They all come with 75 treatments.
You can also purchase the Tooth Whitening Wand refills individually in packs of two, four 6, or 12. The price of the wands can range from $29 to $129. A couple of drops is enough for both the top and bottom teeth, so one wand will last you many times. Does Snow Teeth Whitening Work
Where to Buy Snow Teeth Whitening Products
The most convenient place to purchase Snow Teeth Whitening products is directly from their website. This is because they often have promotions and discounts. It is not possible to find these deals on Amazon.
Snow Teeth Whitening FAQs
Does whitening of your snow teeth cause sensitiveness?
Whitening your teeth with Snow Teeth causes almost no sensitivity due to its potassium nitrate to eliminate any discomfort. The products are specifically formulated to diminish the effects of this.
Can I whiten my teeth using crowns, fillings, or other restorations?
Yes, these products are safe for be used on all dental restorations.
What is the danger of LED lights on mouth cancer?
An LED light does not cause the mutation of cells, nor does it increase the risk of cancer. LED speeds up the whitening reaction , without the risk associated with UV light.
What exactly is the desensitizing serum what is it and how do I apply it?
The desensitizing serum is perfect for those with extra sensitive teeth. It also strengthens enamel , and replenishes vitamins and minerals into teeth.
If your teeth are sensitive apply the gel 15 minutes prior to starting the treatment. Rinse and proceed with the whitening treatment. It is also possible to use it after the whitening process. There is no need to wash it off.
When should I utilize the product, and for how for how long?
Snow recommends making use of this kit to last for 21 minutes every daily (for up to 21 consecutive days). Then, you can use it once a week to keep your teeth white.
What happens if the serum on my lips , or gums?
If you happen to get the serum on your lips or gums clean it off. Snow is only meant to be applied to your teeth.
Children can use snow whitening products?
Talk to your dentist prior to applying any product for whitening on children.
What is the situation for women who are breastfeeding?
Yes, breastfeeding mothers can whiten her teeth without risk.
What time do I need to wait until I can eat?
Wait an hour to an hour and a half until you can eat after using the product. Snow also recommends that you bleach your teeth prior to going to going to bed.
Is Snow teeth whitening suitable for enamel?
Yes. Whitening products for snow teeth are safe for enamel when used as directed. To prevent irritation and erosion of enamel avoid overuse of the products.
What is Snow’s shipping policy?
In the event you buy more than $90, you’ll be eligible for FREE shipping (U.S. exclusively). International orders will incur a small shipping fee.
After you place your order after placing your order, you’ll receive your kit within 6 working days (up to two weeks in the case of internationally-based orders).
Snow also offers priority shipping. This means that you can have the item shipped within three days.
What is Snow’s return policy?
If you’re not happy with the product, you can request a refund within 30 days after purchase. The customer must send the item back for a refund. Does Snow Teeth Whitening Work
According to the Dental Advisor the majority of dentists would recommend Snow Teeth whitening for their patients. The kits have been shown to lift stains caused by drinking coffee, smoking or soda, wine and tetracycline (antibiotics that result in yellowing).
- Long-lasting whitening results
- Dentists are recommended
- Enamel-safe professional formula
- Gluten-free, vegan, and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- Safe to use on bridges, crowns or fillings veneers, braces, crowns and bridges.
- LED kits and on-the-go products available
- The mouthpiece could be uncomfortable for some individuals.
- The cheapest option isn’t cordless. You must plug it into your phone
- The mouthpiece isn’t a universal fit and could result in an improper fit
- The charger is a bit bulky. Does Snow Teeth Whitening Work