There are many different teeth whitening products to choose from. From gels, white strips and pens to sophisticated LED kits for whitening, it can be overwhelming to find the right product. Does The Snow Teeth Whitening System Work
Teeth whitening is also complicated, expensive, and sometimes painful. Common side effects are sensitive teeth, red or swollen gums, dry lips.
In reality, at-home dental whitening treatment doesn’t have to be painful or hard to perform.
Snow Dental Whiteningoffers an easy and less painful whitening experience. The kits come with a specially created whitening serum as well as the mouthpiece is illuminated.
Snow also sells an all-in-one kit for whitening, including a whitening toothpaste, a desensitizing serum and lip care products.
Snow is advertised as a comfortable, safe, and effective method to whiten your teeth at home. You can make use of the device for 9 to 21 minutes every day.
According to Snow’s website, Snow’s website claims that 97 percent of users see results within one week of using (consumer report). 100 percent see results after three weeks.
What is LED Teeth Whitening ? And Is it safe?
LEDs as light sources is a safer choice to UV (UV) light, which may cause cell mutations. A light source that is LED-powered does not cause the mutation of cells or raise the risk of cancer. LED accelerates the whitening reaction , but without the risk of the UV light.
For the LED teeth whitening process, you’ll apply a bleaching agent to your teeth. The LED light triggers the bleaching agent and triggers an chemical reaction. The reaction begins when the blue LED light penetrates the enamel and eliminates the stains. Does The Snow Teeth Whitening System Work
Why choose to use Snow LED Teeth Whitening?
A visit to the dentist for teeth whitening can be costly ($600plus for each procedure). And teeth whitening strips don’t provide long-lasting whitening or whiten every tooth equally.
Snow is a great solution to the treatments are looking for an affordable and efficient way to whiten your teeth. The kits are priced between $150 and $299.99 (75 sessions included). You can purchase a full year’s supply of whitening serum at a cost of $75.
Their proprietary advanced teeth whitening treatment system makes use of award-winning LED activating technology to provide professional results for as little as $1.60 per session.
The kit is only required for 9 to 21 minutes of whitening every day, compared to 30 minutes for strips to whitening.
Snow’s website also contains hundreds of reviews. Many of them say they love their products because they reduce sensitivity.
The exclusive, proprietary serum is specially formulated to lessen the degree of sensitivity. It offers a smooth experience for almost all users.
A majority of customers agree that they are simple to use and easy to use. Other reviewers mention seeing noticeable improvement after just a few uses.
Snow was voted as”the ” best teeth whitening kit for sensitive teeth” by Tuck.com in 2020. It is also the number one recommend brand in Allure Magazine and Men’s Health (2022) as well as having been featured on the cover of Elle, Good Housekeeping, and People Magazine. Does The Snow Teeth Whitening System Work
List of Snow Ingredients
Serums for Snow Whiteners include this ingredient:
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Carbamide peroxide
- Deionized water
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Potassium nitrate
- Peppermint oil
Snow is recommended by Dentists
Based on The Dental Advisor the majority of dentists would recommend Snow Teeth Whitening to their patients. The kits have shown to eliminate stains caused by smoking, coffee and soda, wine and tetracycline (antibiotics that create yellowing).
Forty-one percentof dentists believe Snow is comparable to rivals and 35 percent believe the brand is better than competitors.
Some positive remarks that were made by the dental professionals who participated in this survey:
“The zero sensitivity is great.”
“I enjoyed the fact that I could connect it to any device because it plugged right into the phone.”
“I tested it out and liked it so much that I decided to have my patients purchase it online.”
“It’s simple to apply the whitener agent using the application tool called a click pen.”
Some negative remarks mentioned by the dental professionals who participated in this survey:
“More difficult to keep the mouthpiece in mouths with small mouths.”
“I wasn’t sure how much whitening gel to apply.”
“Increased my saliva production.” Does The Snow Teeth Whitening System Work
Benefits of Whitening your Teeth with Snow
The advantages of whitening your teeth with Snow include:
- $1.60/treatment (75 treatments included)
- Guaranteed results for fast whitening
- Just only 9 minutes of whitening each day
- End-to-end whitening results
- Dentists recommended
- Professional formula that is safe for enamel.
- Gluten-free, vegan and animal-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- Safe to use on bridges, crowns, fillings veneers, braces, crowns and bridges.
- LED kits and other products for the go available
- Whitening products for the year readily available
- A patented utility system designed to help protect your gums
- All of our products are manufactured in the USA
- Fast shipping worldwide (160+ countries)
Advantages and disadvantages of Snow Teeth Whitening
The cons of whitening your teeth with Snow include:
- The mouthpiece may be uncomfortable for some people
- The cheapest model is not wireless; you must connect it to your phone
- The mouthpiece is not a one-size-fits all and may result in an incorrect fit
- The charger is quite bulky.
- The whitening wand can become difficult to work with, which may affect the outcome
- It can be messy (lay back to get more effective outcomes) Does The Snow Teeth Whitening System Work
“Snow” Teeth Whitening reviews (Products and Features, Costs and Prices)
The Snow brand offers three varieties of whitening kits and a whitening toothpaste:
1. Snow At-Home Teeth Whitening (All-In-One Kit)
The Snow All-In-One teeth Whitening Kit can be described as the number one most popular. It provides fast whitening results as well as 99.3 percent ratings across 500,000+ customers.
Among these customers are A-list celebrities, including NFL players and movie stars.
The serum is safe for enamel and is vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free. You can expect dramatically whiter teeth within just 21 days of usage (9-minute treatment). Some customers report getting results in just several weeks. 1
The convenient and well-packaged system provides professional-quality whitening at a price that is affordable. The serum is safe for those with gums and teeth that are sensitive.
It is also safe on crowns, fillings, bridges, veneers, and braces. The use of a prescription and dental visit are needed.
The kit includes:
- One LED that is activated (100 100% safe) and charger
- Medical grade silicone mouthpiece
- 75+ treatments
- Three wands of whitening serum
- One wand of the extra-strength whitening serum
- Two levels of whitening serum
- Desensitizing serum (to minimize any sensitivity)
- Five-year warranty
Cost: $149 to $200 Does The Snow Teeth Whitening System Work
2. Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit (2nd Generation)
Snow Wireless Whitening Kit (2nd Gen) is the updated version of the first wireless system.
Snow claims that it’s simpler to use and offers professional-level whitening in just a few minutes.
The new wireless and water-resistant teeth whitening mouthpiece increases the speed of each session to deliver more lasting, long-lasting results. It can be used in the shower when you are in a hurry.
The LED device also has two light modes. One is the blue light-whitening option, and the second one is the dual-light option (red light to help with gum health).
The serum is safe for enamel, vegan, gluten-free, and free of animal cruelty. You can expect to notice a dramatic improvement in the color of your teeth after just 21 days of usage (9-minute treatment).
The system is suitable for crowns, braces, veneers bridges, braces, and sensitive teeth. Additionally, it provides easy, hands-free whitening. There is no phone or application required.
The kit includes:
- One LED that is activated (100 100 % secure) and charger
- 75+ treatments
- Self-sanitizing charging case (cordless charging)
- Waterproofing feature
- Dual-light therapy
- Medical-grade silicone mouthpiece
- Two different strengths of whitening
- Luxury travel case
- Desensitizing serum
- 5-year guarantee
Cost: $299 Does The Snow Teeth Whitening System Work
3. Snow Blue Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit
This wireless teeth whitening kit from Snow utilizes dual-light therapy. It features blue lights for whitening and the red color to help support gums.
The serum is safe to use on enamels, vegan, gluten-free and non-toxic. The LED mouthpiece enhances the effect of the serum for a longer time.
This device is also water resistant and is ideal for those with busy lifestyles. You can shower while you whiten your teeth.
What’s included in the kit:
- An LED that is water-resistant and wireless. accelerating mouthpiece for hands-free whitening
- Three teeth whitening instruments
- Extra strength whitening serum for quicker results
- 5-year guarantee
- 75+ treatments
- Red and blue light therapy settings
Cost: $299 Does The Snow Teeth Whitening System Work
4. Whitening Toothpaste for Snow Teeth
Whiter teeth are possible with The Snow Whitening Toothpaste. This toothpaste gives professional teeth cleansing without added chemicals.
It is recommended to brush this toothpaste at least every day, either once or twice is an excellent supplement to your LED whitening routine.
The whitening toothpaste Snow comes with the following attributes:
- It took 17 years to perfect the perfect blend of ingredients
- Premium mint flavor
- Enamel-safe ingredients
- Results guaranteed
- For teeth that are sensitive.
Price of $39 (3-month supply) up to $99 (12-month supply)
How to Use Snow Teeth Whitening Kits (Normal & Wireless)
- Before you start a whitening session, be sure to floss and brush your teeth. This ensures that any plaque food particles, and bacteria are removed , which increases the effectiveness of the gel.
- Apply the snow Teeth whitening serum with a twist up the wand. Paint each tooth until they are fully covered. Do your best to not apply the gel to your lips, gums, or your tongue (because it can irritate them).
- After applying the serum onto your tooth, connect the LED light into your phone and plug the mouthpiece in (unless you’re using the kit that is cordless). Make sure to keep the light on for 9 to 30 minutes. The length of time will depend the whiteness you desire.
- After whitening, disconnect the plug and remove the light from your mouth. Rinse the light as well as your mouth , and then brush your teeth in order to get rid of any gel that has accumulated.
- Use the kit for 21 minutes per all day (for at least 21 consecutive days). Then, you can you can use it every week to keep your teeth sparkling.
If you’re using the dental whitening wireless system, you don’t have to connect the device. You can use this device without restriction or even at the bath. You’ll plug it into the charging case following use in order to cleanse itself and remove germs. Does The Snow Teeth Whitening System Work
Why Trust Us? What do we do to Analyze Products
The entire medical content available on this site, including this guide, as well as other reviews, are written by our team of experienced authors and scientists.
All NewMouth writers vet products that are recommended and reviewed in the industry.
If this is not possible the team will
- Compare Positive and Negative reviews for the products
- Contact the leaders of your company to make sure their products are safe and effective.
- Check costs to ensure clients are receiving the highest quality items at affordable prices.
- Study research studies to determine the pros and cons of each product
Every piece of content rigorously reviewed prior to publication. Every piece of content published on NewMouth is also reviewed medically through a certified dentist especially any content that we recommend products.
Dental professionals flag any suggestions they do not agree with. Any products that don’t meet their standards as professionals are removed. Does The Snow Teeth Whitening System Work
What people are saying about Snow
The NewMouth team collated reviews from four sites that allow you to purchase Snow’s products. We found over 7,000 customer reviews in total. The majority of them are positive, and small proportions are negative or somewhere between. Over 80 percent of the Amazon reviews are rated four stars or more.
A majority of favorable reviews mention that the whitening products cause no or little sensitivities. Some reviewers mention immediate results, others state that you’ll see improvements after just a few days of use.
” So far, so far so good. I’ve been using this for two weeks with the highest strength, and my teeth are definitely whiter.”
— Amazon reviewer
“It is simple to use, no sensitiveness (which I’ve experienced with every other whitening system I’ve used from professional to strips of whitening) The gel isn’t a taste of anything else.”
– Target reviewer
Even though the majority of the reviews on Snow are positive on multiple websites However, there were some who weren’t completely satisfied with the products.
Keep in mind that people who have thin enamel (or dental implants) cannot whiten their teeth. Some are also more sensitive over other people (and sensitiveness is a typical consequence of all tooth bleaching, including professional treatments).
Neglecting to read the instructions carefully prior to use can lead to poor results.
“The product performed as advertised. The only thing they don’t explain well in the description is that the ultraviolet light device has a fairly short cord that will require your OWN charger/power source for it to be functional.”
— Amazon reviewer
“It takes time for the whitener to pop from the tube first and it is quite tedious to apply it to each tooth. The mouthpiece is a bit bulky and uncomfortable. “
Best Buy reviewer
How Much Does Whitening Your Teeth With Snow Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening kits cost between $150 and $300, according to the type of kit you choose. They all come complete with 25 treatments.
You can also buy the Tooth Whitening Wand refills individually in packs of two, four or six. The cost of the wands is $29 to $129. A few drops are sufficient for both top and bottom teeth, thus one wand lasts you several times. Does The Snow Teeth Whitening System Work
Where to Buy Snow Teeth Whitening Products
The best place to buy Snow Teeth Whitening products is directly on their website. This is due to the fact that they usually have discounts and promos. You cannot get these deals on Amazon.
Whitening of the teeth for snow
Does whitening the teeth of a person with a whiter smile cause sensitization?
Snow Teeth Whitening produces virtually no sensitivity due to its potassium nitrate that eliminates discomfort. The products are specially designed to minimize this effect.
Can I whiten my teeth using dental fillings or other restorations?
Yes these products are safe to use on any dental restoration.
What is the risk of LED lights on mouth cancer?
The light of LED does not lead to the mutation of cells or increase the risk of cancer. LED lights speed up the whitening reaction without the risks of UV light.
What exactly is the desensitizing agent and how can I apply it?
The desensitizing solution is great for those with extra sensitive teeth. It also strengthens enamel and provides vitamins and minerals to teeth.
If your teeth are sensitive, apply the serum 15 minutes prior to beginning the treatment. Rinse, then proceed to the whitening process. You can also use it after the whitening process. You don’t have to rinse it out.
Do I need to use the product and for how time?
Snow suggests using it for 21 minutes a day (for at least 21 days). After that, use it at least once per week to keep your teeth sparkling.
What happens if i get the liquid on my lips or gums?
If you happen to get the product on your lips or gums, clean it off. Snow is intended to be applied to your teeth.
Do children have the right to use snow-whitening products?
Consult your dental professional before using any products for whitening children.
What is the situation for women who are breastfeeding?
Yes, a mother who is breastfeeding can safely whiten her teeth.
Do I need to be waiting before I can eat?
Wait an hour to an hour and a half until you can take a bite after using the product. Snow also recommends that you bleach your teeth prior to going to you go to bed.
Is Snow teeth whitening safe for enamel?
Yes. Whitening products for snow teeth are safe for use when instructed. To avoid enamel erosion and irritation avoid overuse of the products.
What is Snow’s shipping policy?
When you purchase more than $90, you’ll receive FREE shipping (U.S. Only). International orders will incur a small shipping cost.
After you place your order You’ll receive the kit within six working days (up up to 2 weeks for internationally-based orders).
Snow also offers priority shipping. This means that you can have the item shipped within 3 days.
What is the Snow’s return policy?
If you are not satisfied with the product You can ask for to refund it within 30 days from the date of purchase. You’ll need to ship the item back for a refund. Does The Snow Teeth Whitening System Work
As per dental advisor the majority of dentists would recommend Snow Teeth whitening for their clients. The kits have shown to get rid of stains caused smoking, coffee or soda, wine and tetracycline (antibiotics which can create yellowing).
- Long-lasting whitening results
- Dentists are recommended
- Enamel-safe professional formula
- Gluten-free, vegan and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- Use it on bridges, crowns, fillings veneers, braces, crowns and bridges.
- LED kits and on-the-go products available
- The mouthpiece might cause discomfort for certain people.
- The cheapest option isn’t cordless. You must plug it into your phone
- The mouthpiece is not a one-size-fits-all and can cause an improper fit
- The charger is quite bulky. Does The Snow Teeth Whitening System Work