There are a myriad of whitening products to choose from. From white strips, gels and pens, to more advanced LED whitening kits, it could be overwhelming to find the most effective product. Ff14 Snow Teeth
Teeth-whitening can be complicated, expensive and can be painful. The most frequent side effects are very sensitive teeth, red/swollen gums, and dry lips.
At-home teeth whitening treatment does not have to be challenging or painful.
Snow Tooth Whiteningoffers an easy and less painful experience for whitening. The kits include a specially formulated whitening serum and an electronic mouthpiece.
Snow also sells an all-in-one kit for whitening, which includes a whitening toothpaste, a serum for desensitizing and lip products.
Snow claims to be a safe, comfortable, and convenient way to whiten your teeth at home. The only requirement is to utilize the device for 9 to 21 minutes per day.
According to Snow’s website, 97 percent of customers get results after just one use (consumer survey). One hundred percent have seen results after 3 weeks.
What is LED Teeth Whitening and Is it safe?
LED light sources is a better alternatives to the ultraviolet (UV) light that can cause cell mutations. An LED light does not result in the transformation of cells or increase the risk of cancer. LED speeds up the whitening reaction , but without the risks of sunlight.
When you undergo the LED teeth-whitening process, you’ll apply a bleaching agent to your teeth. The LED light stimulates the whitening agent and starts this chemical process. When this reaction occurs, it is when the light of blue penetrates enamel and clears away stains. Ff14 Snow Teeth
Why choose to use the Snow LED Whitening of Teeth?
The dentist visit for teeth whitening can be costly ($600plus for each procedure). Teeth whitening strips can’t give long-lasting whitening or whitening. every tooth equally.
Snow is a good option to consider if you want a low-cost and effective method of whitening your teeth. The kits cost between $150 to $399 (75 sessions included). You can get a one-year supply of whitening gel for just $75.
Their proprietary advanced teeth whitening system employs the innovative LED activating technology that has won awards to provide professional results for just $1.60 per session.
The kit is only required for between 9 and 21 minutes to whiten per day, as opposed to 30 minutes with whitening strips.
Snow’s website also contains thousands of reviews. Many of the customers claim they love the products because they reduce sensitivity.
The exclusive, proprietary serum is specifically formulated to reduce sensitivity. This provides a painless experience for most users.
Many of the customers have also said that they are simple to use and easy to use. Others have reported seeing visible results after just one or two uses.
Snow was selected as one of the ” best teeth whitening kit for teeth with sensitive issues” in a poll conducted by Tuck.com in 2020. They are also the #1 recommended brand by Allure Magazine and Men’s Health (2022) as well as having been mentioned in Elle, Good Housekeeping, and People Magazine. Ff14 Snow Teeth
List of ingredients for snow
Serums for Snow Whiteners include some of the following components:
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Carbamide peroxide
- Deionized water
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Potassium nitrate
- Peppermint oil
Snow is Dentist Recommended
Based on The Dental Advisor, 80 percent of dentists would recommend Snow Teeth whitening for their clients. The kits have shown to remove stains caused by drinking coffee, smoking and soda, wine and tetracycline (antibiotics which lead to yellowing).
40%of dentists think Snow is similar to other brands While 35 percent think that the brand is superior to rivals.
A few positive remarks that were made by the dental professionals that participated in the survey:
“The zero sensitivity was great.”
“I enjoyed the fact that I could connect it to any device since it could be connected to my cell phone.”
“I used it and liked it so much I had my patients place orders online.”
“It’s simple to apply the agents to whiten your teeth with the application tool called a click pen.”
A few negative comments made by dental professionals involved in this survey:
“More challenging to retain the jawpiece in smaller mouths.”
“I did not know the amount of whitening gel I was supposed to use.”
“Increased the amount of saliva I produce.” Ff14 Snow Teeth
Advantages of Snow Teeth Whitening
The advantages of Snow teeth whitening are:
- $1.60/treatment (75 treatments included)
- Guaranteed results for fast whitening
- It only takes only 9 minutes of whitening each day
- Long-lasting whitening results
- Dentists recommend
- Formula for professional use that is safe and enamel-safe
- Gluten-free, vegan and animal-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- Use it on bridges, crowns and fillings veneers, braces, and crowns
- LED kits, on-the-go items and LED kits are available
- Whitening products for the year readily available
- A patented utility system designed to guard your gums
- All products are made in the USA
- Fast shipping worldwide (160+ countries)
Disadvantages from Snow Teeth Whitening
Cons of Snow teeth whitening are:
- The mouthpiece might cause discomfort for certain people.
- The cheapest model is not cordless. You have to connect it to your phone
- The mouthpiece cannot be a one-size-fits-all and can cause an unfitness
- The charger is slightly bulky
- The whitening wand could not be easy to handle, and can impact results
- It is messy (lay back while whitening to achieve more effective outcomes) Ff14 Snow Teeth
The Snow Teeth Whitening Reviews (Products, Features & Costs)
The Snow brand offers three varieties of whitening kits , and a whitening toothpaste:
1. Snow at-Home Teeth Clearing (All-In-One Kit)
Snow All-In One Teeth Whitening Kit is the #1 bestseller. It offers fast whitening results that are guaranteed by 99.3 percent ratings across 500,000+ customers.
Many of them are A-list celebritieslike NFL players and film stars.
The serum is safe for enamel, vegan, gluten-free and free of animal cruelty. It is possible to see dramatically whiter teeth after just 21 days of usage (9-minute application). But some users have reported experiencing results in just some weeks. 1
The well-packaged and easy-to-use system provides professional-quality whitening at an affordable price. The serum is enamel-safe for those with gums and teeth that are sensitive.
It’s also safe on bridges, crowns and fillings or veneers as well as braces. The use of a prescription and dental visit are required.
Included in this kit are:
- One LED that is activated (100 100 % secure) and charger
- Medical grade silicone mouthpiece
- 75+ treatments
- Three wands of proprietary whitening serum
- One wand of high-quality whitening serum
- Two levels of whitening serum
- Desensitizing serum (to decrease any sensitivity)
- 5-year warranty
Cost: $149 to $200 Ff14 Snow Teeth
2. Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit (2nd Generation)
Snow Wireless Whitening Kit (2nd Gen) is the upgraded version of the original wireless system.
Snow claims it is easier to use and provides professional-grade whitening in just a few minutes.
The latest wireless and water-resistant teeth whitening mouthpiece accelerates each session to deliver more lasting, long-lasting results. It can be used in the shower if you need to rush.
The LED device also comes with two light modes. The first is the blue light-whitening option while the other is the dual-light choice (red light for healthy gums).
The serum is enamel-safe Vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free. It will dramatically brighten your teeth within just 21 days (9-minute treatment).
This system is also safe to use on crowns, braces, veneers bridges, and other sensitive teeth. Additionally, it provides seamless, hands-free, whitening experience. No phone or app is needed.
Kit includes the following:
- One LED activating light (100 100% secure) and charger
- 75+ treatments
- Self-sanitizing charging case (cordless charging)
- Waterproof feature
- Dual-light therapy
- Medical-grade silicone mouthpiece
- Two different strengths of whitening
- Luxury travel case
- Desensitizing serum
- 5-year warranty
Cost: $299 Ff14 Snow Teeth
3. Snow Blue Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit
This kit for whitening teeth wirelessly from Snow employs dual-light therapy. It features blue lights for whitening and red light to aid in gum health.
The serum is safe for enamel, vegan, gluten-free and free of animal cruelty. The LED mouthpiece boosts the results of the serum, ensuring it lasts longer.
This device is also water resistant, making it ideal for busy people. It is also possible to shower while whitening your teeth.
Included in this kit are:
- A waterproof and wireless LED speeding mouthpiece that can be used for hands-free whitening
- Three teeth-whitening Wands for whitening
- Extra strength whitening serum for quicker results
- 5-year guarantee
- 75+ treatments
- Blue and red light therapy settings
Cost: $299 Ff14 Snow Teeth
4. Whitening Toothpaste Snow Teeth
Whiter teeth are possible with snow whitening Toothpaste. This toothpaste provides professional teeth cleaning without the added chemicals.
A quick brushing once or twice a day is an excellent addition to your routine of LED whitening.
Snow’s toothpaste for whitening has the following benefits:
- It took 17 months to create the perfect mix of ingredients
- Premium mint flavor
- Enamel-safe ingredients
- Guaranteed results
- Created for teeth with sensitive issues
Price: $39 (3-month supply) to $99 (12-month supply)
How to Use Whitening Snow Teeth Kits (Normal and Wireless)
- Before beginning your whitening session, ensure to clean and floss your teeth. This ensures any plaque, food particles and bacteria are removed and increases the effectiveness of the gel to whiten your teeth.
- Apply the Snow Teeth Whitening Serum through twisting the wand. Paint each tooth until they are completely covered. Do your best to not apply the gel to your gums, lips, or tongue (because it may cause irritation).
- After the serum has been applied onto your tooth, connect the light bulb of the LED into your smartphone and then insert the mouthpiece in (unless you’re using the cordless kit). Make sure to keep the light on for between 9 and 30 minutes. The length of time will depend on the brightness you prefer.
- After whitening, unplug and take the light out of your mouth. Rinse both the light and your mouth and brush your teeth to remove any excess gel.
- You can use the kit for up to 21 minutes a day (for up to 21 days). Then, apply it once per week to keep your teeth white.
If you are employing an wireless teeth whitening system, you don’t have to plug in the device. It is possible to use it at your leisure or within the bathroom. It will be plugged into the charging box after each use and it will clean itself and rid the body of germs. Ff14 Snow Teeth
Why Trust Us? What do we do to Analyze Products
All medical content on this website, such as this guide as well as other product reviews, are written by our team of highly experienced authors and scientists.
All NewMouth writers vet products that are recommended and reviewed by industry experts.
In cases where this is not feasible the team will
- Compare the negative and positive reviews for the product
- Discuss with the company’s leaders to ensure that their products are safe and effective
- Check costs to ensure clients are receiving the highest high-quality products for a reasonable price.
- Study research studies to determine the advantages and disadvantages of each product
Every piece of content heavily reviewed before publication. All content on NewMouth is also medically reviewed with a dentist who is licensed specifically any content where we recommend products.
The dentists at our office flag any recommendation they do not agree with. Products that don’t conform to their standards for professional use are rejected. Ff14 Snow Teeth
What are people saying about Snow
The NewMouth team has compiled reviews from the four sites that allow you to purchase Snow’s products. We have uncovered more than 7,000 reviews in total. The majority of reviews are positive, and small proportions are negative or somewhere between. More than 80 percent of Amazon reviews are four stars or higher.
A large majority of positive reviews state that the products for whitening cause no or little sensitivity. Some of them mention instant results and others claim you’ll notice improvement after just a few times.
” So far, so far so good. I’ve been using it for two weeks using the most potent strength, and my teeth are definitely whitening.”
– Amazon reviewer
“It is easy to use, there is no sensitivity (which I have had with every other whitening system I’ve used from professional to whitening strips) The gel isn’t a taste of any other product.”
– Target reviewer
Even though the majority of reviews for Snow are positive on multiple websites, some people were not totally satisfied with the service.
Be aware that those with weak teeth or restorations to their dental cannot whiten their teeth. Some people are also more sensitive over other people (and the sensitivity can be a frequent adverse effect of all types of tooth whiteningprocedures, even professional ones).
Inattention to reading the instructions carefully prior to use can result in poor outcomes.
“The product worked as claimed. What they might not cover adequately in the description is that the light source has a short cord that will require your OWN charger/power source to function.”
— Amazon reviewer
“It takes some time for the whitener to pop into the tub first, and it’s kind of tedious trying to apply it to each tooth. The mouthpiece can be bulky and uncomfortable. “
– Best Buy reviewer
How Much Does Snow Teeth Whitening Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening kits cost between $150 and $300, dependent on the kit you pick. Each kit comes with 75 treatments.
You can also buy the Tooth Whitening Wand refills individually in packs of four, two or six. The cost of the wands can range from $29 to $129. One drop is enough to treat the top and bottom teeth, thus one wand lasts you many times. Ff14 Snow Teeth
Where can I buy Snow Teeth Whitening Products
The best place to buy Snow Teeth Whitening products is directly from their website. This is because they often have discounts and promos. These deals are not available on Amazon.
Whitening of the teeth for snow
Does whitening of your snow teeth cause sensitization?
Snow Teeth Whitening causes virtually no sensitivity because it contains potassium nitrate, which eliminates any discomfort. The products are specifically designed to reduce this effect.
Can I whiten my teeth using dental fillings or other restorations?
Yes, these products are safe for be used on all dental restorations.
What is the danger of LED lights on mouth cancer?
The light of LED does not cause the mutation of cells, nor does it increase the risk of getting cancer. LED accelerates the whitening process without the risk of UV light.
What is the desensitizing serum what is it and how do I use it?
The desensitizing serum is ideal for those who have sensitive teeth. It also strengthens enamel , and provides vitamins and minerals to teeth.
If you have sensitive teeth Apply the gel 15 minutes before starting the session. Rinse thoroughly and continue with the whitening treatment. You can also use it after the whitening session. You don’t have to rinse it off.
Do I need to use the product, and for how many hours?
Snow recommends applying this kit to last for 21 minutes each daily (for at least 21 days). After that, use it once per week to keep your teeth white.
What happens if the serum on my lips , or gums?
If you get the substance on your lips or gums, clean it off. Snow is meant to be used on your teeth.
Do children have the right to use snow-whitening products?
Talk to your dentist before applying any whitening product to children.
What do women who breastfeed need to know?
Yes, a breastfeeding mom can safely whiten her teeth.
When do I have to wait until I can eat?
Wait an hour to an hour and a half to eat after using the product. Snow also recommends whitening your teeth before going to bed.
Is Snow teeth whitening healthy for enamel?
Yes. Whitening products for snow teeth are enamel-safe when used as advised. To prevent enamel erosion and irritation avoid overuse of the products.
What is Snow’s shipping policy?
When you purchase more than $90, you’ll get free shipping (U.S. exclusively). International orders are subject to a modest shipping charge.
When you’ve made your purchase You’ll receive the kit within 6 working day (up up to 2 weeks in the case of International orders).
Snow also provides priority shipping, where you can receive the item expedited within three days.
What is the policy of return for Snow?
If you are not satisfied with your purchase you may request an exchange within 30 days of purchase. The customer must send the product back for a refund. Ff14 Snow Teeth
According to Dental Advisor 80 percent of dentists would recommend Snow Teeth whitening for their clients. The kits have shown to remove stains caused by smoking, coffee, soda, wine, and tetracycline (antibiotics that cause yellowing).
- End-to-end whitening results
- Dentists recommended
- Enamel-safe professional formula
- Vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- Use it on bridges, crowns or fillings veneers, braces and crowns.
- LED kits, on-the-go items and LED kits available
- The mouthpiece can be uncomfortable for some people
- The most affordable kit isn’t cordless. You must plug it into your phone
- The mouthpiece is not a universal fit and could result in an inadvertent fit
- The charger is somewhat bulky. Ff14 Snow Teeth