There are numerous different types of teeth whitening products available. From white strips, gels and pens to more advanced LED whitening kits, it could be overwhelming to find the best product. How Much Is Snow Teeth Whitening
Teeth whitening can be complicated, expensive and can be painful. A few of the most common side effects include sensitive teeth, red or swollen gums, and dry mouth.
However, at-home teeth whitening treatment isn’t required to be difficult or painful.
Snow Dental Whiteningoffers a straightforward and less painful experience for whitening. The kits include a specially designed whitening product and an LED mouthpiece.
Snow also offers an all-in-one whitening kit, a whitening toothpaste, desensitizing serum and lip products.
Snow advertises itself as a safe, comfortable, and convenient way to whiten your teeth at your home. You only need to make use of the device for 9 to 21 minutes per day.
According to Snow’s website Snow’s website claims that 97 percent of users see results after just one use (consumer survey). 100 percent see results after three weeks.
What is LED Teeth Whitening & Is it safe?
LED as a light source is a better choice to UV (UV) light, which can trigger cell mutations. The LED light doesn’t cause mutations of cells, or increase the risk of cancer. LED accelerates the whitening reaction without the dangers of sunlight.
For the LED teeth whitening process, you’ll apply a bleaching agent on your teeth. The LED light activates the whitening agent and starts the chemical reaction. The reaction begins when the blue LED light penetrates the enamel and eliminates stains. How Much Is Snow Teeth Whitening
Why should you choose Snow LED Teeth Whitening?
Going to the dentist for teeth whitening can be expensive ($600plus for each treatment). The strips for teeth whitening don’t offer long-lasting whitening, or whiten each tooth in the same way.
Snow is an excellent alternative to these treatments if you want a low-cost and efficient way to whiten your teeth. The kits are priced between $150 to $399 (75 treatments included). The cost is for a year’s worth of whitening serum for only $75.
Their proprietary , advanced teeth-whitening treatment system makes use of an award-winning LED activating system to deliver professional results for only $1.60 per treatment.
The kit only requires between 9 and 21 minutes to whiten per day, as opposed to 30 minutes with strips of whitening.
Snow’s website also contains many reviews. Many of them say they are happy with their products due to the fact that they reduce sensitivity.
The unique, proprietary serum is specifically formulated to reduce sensitivity. It is a pleasant experience for almost all users.
Many customers also state that the kits are user-friendly and practical. Other reviewers mention seeing noticeable outcomes after just the first few times.
Snow was selected as one of the ” best teeth whitening kit for sensitive teeth” from Tuck.com in the year 2020. It is also the number one preferred brand of Allure Magazine and Men’s Health (2022) and have been mentioned by Elle, Good Housekeeping, and People Magazine. How Much Is Snow Teeth Whitening
The Snow Ingredients List
The serums for snow whiteners have the following ingredients:
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Carbamide peroxide
- Deionized water
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Potassium nitrate
- Peppermint oil
The Dentist recommends Snow
Based on The Dental Advisor 80 percent of dentists would suggest Snow Teeth whitening for patients. The kits have been proven to lift stains caused by smoking, coffee or wine, soda, and tetracycline (antibiotics that can lead to yellowing).
Forty-one percentof dentists believe that Snow is similar to other brands however, 36 % believe the brand is superior to rivals.
Some positive comments made by dental professionals that participated in the survey:
“The zero sensitivity is great.”
“I enjoyed the fact the fact that I could use it anyplace since it was plugged into my phone.”
“I have used it and enjoyed it so much that I decided to have my patients purchase it online.”
“It’s simple to apply the bleaching agent by using the click pen applicator.”
A few negative remarks made by dental professionals that participated in the survey:
“More difficult to hold the mouthpiece in mouths with small mouths.”
“I was unsure of what dosage of whitening gel to apply.”
“Increased my production of saliva.” How Much Is Snow Teeth Whitening
Benefits of Whitening your Teeth with Snow
The advantages of whitening your teeth with Snow include:
- $1.60/treatment (75 treatments are included)
- Fast whitening results guaranteed
- It only takes 9 minutes of whitening a day
- Long-lasting whitening results
- Dentists recommend
- Enamel-safe professional formula
- Vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- The product is safe for use on crowns, fillings, bridges braces, veneers, and crowns
- LED kits and portable products are available
- All year long, whitening products are can be purchased
- A custom-designed utility system to guard your gums
- All products manufactured in the USA
- Fast shipping worldwide (160+ countries)
Benefits and disadvantages associated with Snow Teeth Whitening
Cons of Snow teeth whitening include:
- The mouthpiece could be uncomfortable for some individuals.
- The cheapest option isn’t cordless. You must plug it into your phone
- The mouthpiece isn’t universal fit and could result in an unfitness
- The charger is slightly bulky
- The whitening tool can become difficult to work with, and can affect results
- It’s not always clean (lay back while whitening for better results) How Much Is Snow Teeth Whitening
Snow Teeth Whitening Reviews (Products and Features, Costs and Prices)
Snow sells three types of kits for whitening, as well as an whitening toothpaste
1. Snow at-Home Teeth The Whitening (All-In-One Kit)
Snow All-In One Teeth Whitening Kit is the most popular most popular. It gives fast results in whitening as well as 99.3 percent satisfaction ratings from more than 500,000 customers.
Among these customers are A-list celebritieslike NFL players and film stars.
The serum is enamel-safe, vegan, gluten-free and free of animal cruelty. It can dramatically improve the appearance of your teeth within just 21 days of use (9-minute treatment). Some customers report experiencing results in just some weeks. 1
The easy-to-use and well-packaged product delivers a professional-level whitening experience at a price that is affordable. The serum is enamel-safe for those who have gums and teeth that are sensitive.
It’s also safe on bridges, crowns, fillings or veneers as well as braces. No prescriptions or visits to the dentist are needed.
What’s included in the kit:
- One LED light that activates (100 100 % secure) and charger
- Medical grade silicone mouthpiece
- 75+ treatments
- Three wands with whitening serum
- One wand with extra-strength whitening serum
- Two different strengths of whitening
- Desensitizing serum (to minimize any sensitivity)
- Five-year warranty
Cost: $149-$200 How Much Is Snow Teeth Whitening
2. Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit (2nd Generation)
Snow Wireless Whitening Kit (2nd Gen) is the re-engineered version of the first wireless system.
Snow claims that it’s simpler to use and can provide professional whitening in just a few minutes.
The new wireless and water-resistant teeth whitening device accelerates every session to give you longer-lasting, stronger outcomes. It is also a great option to use during showers if you need to rush.
The LED device comes with two different light modes. The first one is the blue light whitening option, and the second one is the dual-light choice (red light to help with gum health).
The serum is enamel-safe and vegan. It is gluten-free, vegan and non-toxic. It will dramatically brighten your teeth in just 21 days of usage (9-minute application).
This system is also safe to use on crowns, braces, veneers bridges, braces, and sensitive teeth. Additionally, it provides effortless, hands-free whitening experience. No phone or app is required.
The kit includes:
- One LED light that activates (100 100% secure) and charger
- 75+ treatments
- Self-sanitizing charging case (cordless charging)
- Water-resistant features
- Dual-light therapy
- Medical-grade silicone mouthpiece
- Two strengths of whitening serum
- Luxury travel case
- Desensitizing serum
- 5-year warranty
Cost: $299 How Much Is Snow Teeth Whitening
3. Snow Blue Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit
This wireless teeth whitening kit from Snow utilizes dual-light therapy. It includes Blue light for whitening and Red light to help support gums.
The serum is safe to use on enamels, vegan, gluten-free and non-toxic. The LED mouthpiece improves the effect of the serum for a longer time.
This device is also water resistant which makes it perfect for those who live busy lives. You can even shower while you whiten your teeth.
Included in this kit are:
- A waterproof and wireless LED accelerating mouthpiece for hands-free whitening
- Three teeth whitening wands
- Extra strength whitening serum for quicker results
- 5-year guarantee
- 75+ treatments
- Blue and red light therapy settings
Cost: $299 How Much Is Snow Teeth Whitening
4. Whitening Toothpaste for Snow Teeth
Get whiter teeth with The Snow Whitening Toothpaste. This toothpaste provides professional teeth cleaning without the added chemicals.
Brushing with this toothpaste at least once or twice per day can be a wonderful addition to your LED whitening routine.
The whitening toothpaste Snow comes with the following characteristics:
- It took 17 months to create the perfect combination of ingredients
- Premium mint flavor
- Enamel-safe ingredients
- You can be sure of the results
- Designed for sensitive teeth
Price $39. (3-month amount) up to $99. (12-month supply)
How to Use Snow Teeth Whitening Kits (Normal & Wireless)
- Before you begin a whitening session, be sure to clean and floss your teeth. This ensures that any plaque, bacteria, and food particles are removed , which increases the effectiveness of the gel for whitening.
- Apply the apply theSnow Teeth Whitening Serum through twisting up the wand. Then, apply the cream to your teeth until they are completely coated. Make sure not to touch your gums, lips, or tongue (because it can irritate them).
- Once the serum is applied to your teeth, plug the LED light on your smartphone and then insert the mouthpiece in (unless you are using the cordless kit). Make sure to keep the light on for 9 to 30 mins. The time will vary based on the brightness you prefer.
- After whitening, unplug the light and take the light out of your mouth. Rinse both the light and your mouth and brush your teeth to remove any gel that has accumulated.
- You can use the kit for up to 21 minutes per all day (for at least 21 consecutive days). After that, apply it once per week to keep your teeth white.
If you’re making use of an wireless teeth whitening system it is not necessary to plug in the device. It is possible to use it on your own or while showering. It will be plugged into the charging box after each use and it will clean itself and remove germs. How Much Is Snow Teeth Whitening
Why Trust Us? How Do We Analyze Products
The entire medical content available on this site, including this guide as well as other product reviews, are written by our experienced team of editors and researches.
All NewMouth writers vet products that are recommended and reviewed in the industry.
In cases where it isn’t feasible, our team will:
- Compare the negative and positive reviews about the product
- Speak with company executives to make sure that their products are safe and effective
- Check costs to ensure that customers get the highest quality goods at a reasonable price.
- Study research studies to determine the advantages and disadvantages of each product
Every piece of content heavily reviewed before publication. All content on NewMouth is also medically reviewed from a registered dentist, especially any content that we suggest products.
The dentists at our office flag any recommendation they aren’t happy with. Products that don’t conform to their standards as professionals are removed. How Much Is Snow Teeth Whitening
What people are saying about Snow
The NewMouth team compiled reviews from reviews from four sites that allow you to purchase Snow’s products. We found more than 7,000 customer reviews. Most of the reviews are positive, but only a tiny percentage are negative or somewhere between. Over 80 percent of the Amazon reviews are rated four stars or above.
Many of the favorable reviews state that the products for whitening result in minimal or no sensitivities. Some reviewers mention immediate results, while others say you’ll see improvements after just a few days of use.
” So far, so far so good. I’ve been using it for two weeks at the highest strength, and my teeth are definitely whiter.”
— Amazon reviewer
“It is easy to use, there is no sensitivities (which I’ve had with every other whitening system I used throughout the years from professional to strips of whitening) and the gel isn’t a taste of any other product.”
– Target reviewer
Even though the majority of Snow’s reviews are favorable across various sites Some people were not totally satisfied with the service.
Keep in mind that those with thin enamel or dental restorations will not be able to bleach their teeth. People with thin enamel are also more sensitive than others (and sensitive teeth are a common side effect of all teeth whiteningprocedures, even professional ones).
Not reading the instruction carefully prior to using the product can lead to poor results.
“The product performed as advertised. What they do not say clearly in their description is that the ultraviolet light device has a fairly short cord and will require your OWN charge and power unit for it to be functional.”
– Amazon reviewer
“It takes a while to get the whitener from the tube at first, and it can be quite tedious to place it on each tooth. The mouthpiece is a bit big and uncomfortable. “
Best Buy reviewer
How Much Does Snow Teeth Whitening Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening kits cost between $150 and $300, according to the type of kit you select. They each come equipped with 75 different treatments.
It is also possible to purchase teeth whitening wand refills in packs of two, four or six. The cost of the wands ranges from $29 to $129. One drop is enough for the top and bottom teeth, which means that one wand should last you several times. How Much Is Snow Teeth Whitening
Where to Buy Snow Teeth Whitening Products
The best place to buy Snow Teeth Whitening products is directly on their website. This is because they often have promotions and discounts. You cannot get these deals on Amazon.
FAQs on Whitening Your Teeth Snow
Does whitening of your snow teeth cause sensitization?
Snow Teeth Whitening can cause virtually no sensitivity because it contains potassium nitrate which helps eliminate any discomfort. The product is specifically designed to minimize this effect.
Can I whiten my teeth using the use of fillings or other types of restorations?
Yes these products are safe for be used on all dental restorations.
What are the risks of LED lights on mouth cancer?
LED light doesn’t cause mutations of cells or increase the risk of getting cancer. LED lights speed up the whitening process without the risk associated with UV light.
What exactly is the desensitizing agent what is it and how do I use it?
The desensitizing serum is perfect for those with extra sensitive teeth. It also strengthens enamel and provides vitamins and minerals to teeth.
If your teeth are sensitive Apply the gel 15 minutes prior to starting the treatment. Rinse thoroughly and continue with the whitening process. You can also use it following the whitening treatment. It isn’t necessary to wash it out.
When should I utilize the product and for how many hours?
Snow recommends using it for 21 mins a daily (for the duration of 21 days). After that, you should use it every week to keep your teeth clean.
What happens if I put the serum on my lips or gums?
If you do get the product on your lips or gums, wash it off. Snow is meant to be applied to your teeth.
Do children have the right to use snow-whitening products?
It is recommended to consult with your dentist before applying any whitening product to children.
What is the situation for women who are breastfeeding?
Yes, breastfeeding mothers can whiten her teeth without risk.
Do I need to wait before eating?
Take an hour to an hour and a half to take a bite after using the product. Snow also suggests that you whiten your teeth before bed.
Is Snow teeth whitening suitable for enamel?
Yes. The products for whitening teeth of snow are safe to use as recommended. To avoid enamel erosion and irritation avoid overuse of the products.
What is the policy of Snow’s shipping?
When you purchase more than $90 you’ll get no shipping charges (U.S. exclusively). International orders will incur a small shipping charge.
When you’ve made your purchase You’ll receive the kit within six working day (up to two weeks in the case of overseas orders).
Snow also provides priority shipping, which means you can have the item shipped within three days.
What is the policy of return for Snow?
If you’re not happy with your kit If you are not satisfied, you can ask for a refund within 30 days of purchase. You’ll need to return the product back in order to receive a refund. How Much Is Snow Teeth Whitening
According to the Dental Advisor 80 percent of dentists would recommend Snow Teeth whitening for patients. The kits have been demonstrated to get rid of stains caused smoking, coffee, soda, wine, and tetracycline (antibiotics that create yellowing).
- The results of whitening last for a long time
- Dentists recommend
- Formula for professional use that is safe and enamel-safe
- Gluten-free, vegan, and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- It is safe to use on bridges, crowns, fillings, veneers, and braces
- LED kits and portable products are available
- The mouthpiece could be uncomfortable for certain individuals.
- The most affordable kit isn’t cordless. You must connect it to your phone
- The mouthpiece isn’t one-size-fits-all and can cause an improper fit
- The charger is slightly bulky How Much Is Snow Teeth Whitening