There are a variety of different tooth whitening products to choose from. From gels, white strips and pens, to more modern LED-based whitening systems, it could be difficult to select the most effective product. Information About Snow Teeth Whitening
Teeth whitening can be complicated, expensive and can be painful. Common side effects are very sensitive teeth, red/swollen gums, dry, dry lips.
However, at-home teeth whitening treatment shouldn’t be challenging or painful.
Snow Dental Whiteningoffers simple and less painful whitening experience. The kits include a specially created whitening serum as well as an LED-lit mouthpiece.
Snow also sells an all-in one kit to whitening, a toothpaste, desensitizing serum, and lip care products.
Snow brands itself as a comfortable, safe, and easy method to whiten your teeth at your home. You only need to make use of the device for 9 to 21 minutes daily.
According to Snow’s website 97 percent of customers get results within one week of using (consumer research). One hundred percent get results after 3 weeks.
What is LED Teeth Whitening and is it safe?
LEDs as light sources is a safer alternative to ultraviolet (UV) light that can cause cell mutations. An LED light does not lead to the mutation of cells or raise the risk of developing cancer. LED speed up the whitening reaction , but without the risks of ultraviolet light.
In the LED teeth whitening procedure, you’ll apply a bleaching agent to your teeth. The LED light stimulates the bleaching agent, and it starts this chemical process. When this reaction occurs, the blue LED light penetrates enamel and eliminates stains. Information About Snow Teeth Whitening
Why choose to use Snow LED Teeth Whitening?
Going to the dentist for teeth whitening is expensive ($600plus for each treatment). And teeth whitening strips don’t give long-lasting whitening or whitening. each tooth in the same way.
Snow is an excellent option to consider if are looking for an affordable and effective way to whiten your teeth. The kits cost between $150 to $299 (75 treatment options included). It is possible to purchase a year’s worth of whitening serum at a cost of $75.
Their advanced, proprietary teeth-whitening treatment system makes use of an award-winning LED activating system to provide professional results for as little as $1.60 per treatment.
The kit only requires 9 to 21 minutes of whitening a day, compared to 30 minutes for whitening strips.
Snow’s website also has hundreds of reviews. Many of them say they love their products since they are less sensitive.
The serum is unique and is specially formulated to lessen sensitivity. It provides a comfortable experience for almost all users.
Many of the customers have also said that the kits are easy-to-use and easy to use. Some reviewers have noted noticeable improvements after only the first few times.
Snow was chosen as”the ” best teeth whitening kit for sensitive teeth” in a poll conducted by Tuck.com in 2020. They’re also the most suggested brand recommended by Allure Magazine and Men’s Health (2022) They have also been mentioned on the cover of Elle, Good Housekeeping, and People Magazine. Information About Snow Teeth Whitening
List of Snow Ingredients
The serums for snow whiteners have some of the following components:
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Carbamide peroxide
- Deionized water
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Potassium nitrate
- Peppermint oil
Dentists recommend Snow
As per the Dental Advisor 80 percent of dentists would suggest Snow Teeth Whitening to their patients. The kits have been demonstrated to lift stains caused by smoking, coffee and soda, wine and tetracycline (antibiotics that create yellowing).
40%of dentists believe that Snow is similar to other brands however, 36 % believe the brand is superior to competitors.
Some positive comments that were made by the dental professionals that participated in the survey:
“The zero sensitivity was excellent.”
“I liked that I could use it anywhere because it plugs directly into the phone.”
“I tried it and loved it so much I had my patients buy it online.”
“It’s simple to apply the bleaching agent by using the click pen applicator.”
Some negative remarks from the dental professionals in this survey:
“More difficult to keep the mouthpiece in mouths with small mouths.”
“I was not sure the amount of whitening gel I was supposed to use.”
“Increased the amount of saliva I produce.” Information About Snow Teeth Whitening
Benefits of Whitening your Teeth with Snow
The advantages of whitening your teeth with Snow include:
- $1.60/treatment (75 treatments in all)
- Fast whitening results guaranteed
- Only needs only 9 minutes of whitening each day
- End-to-end whitening results
- Dentists recommended
- Professional formula that is safe for enamel.
- Vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- The product is safe for use on crowns, fillingsand bridges veneers, braces, and crowns
- LED kits, on-the-go items and LED kits are available
- The year-round supply of whitening supplies available
- A custom-designed utility system to protect your gums
- All products are made in the USA
- Fast shipping worldwide (160+ countries)
Disadvantages in Snow Teeth Whitening
The cons of whitening your teeth with Snow include:
- The mouthpiece can be uncomfortable for some people
- The most affordable kit isn’t cordless; you have to plug it into your phone
- The mouthpiece cannot be a one-size-fits-all solution and can result in an inadvertent fit
- The charger is quite bulky.
- The whitening wand may become difficult to work with, which may affect the outcome
- It’s not always clean (lay back to get better results) Information About Snow Teeth Whitening
Snow Teeth Whitening Reviews (Products, Features & Costs)
Three kinds of kits for whitening, as well as a toothpaste for whitening:
1. Snow at-Home Teeth The Whitening (All-In-One Kit)
Snow All-In One Teeth Whitening Kit can be described as the top most popular. It provides fast whitening results guaranteed with 99.3 percent customer satisfaction across the 500,000+ clients.
Many of them are A-list celebritieslike NFL players and film stars.
The serum is enamel-safe, vegan, gluten-free and free of animal cruelty. It can dramatically improve the appearance of your teeth in only 21 days (9-minute treatment). However, some customers mention getting results in just some months. 1
The easy-to-use and well-packaged product delivers a professional-level whitening experience at a cost-effective price. The serum is safe for people with gums and teeth that are sensitive.
It’s also safe on bridges, crowns and fillings or veneers as well as braces. The use of a prescription and dental visit are needed.
What’s included in the kit:
- One light with an activation LED (100 100 % secure) and charger
- Medical-grade silicone mouthpiece
- 75+ treatments
- Three wands of proprietary whitening serum
- One wand of extra-strength whitening serum
- Two levels of whitening serum
- Desensitizing serum (to minimize any sensitivities)
- Five-year warranty
Cost: $149 to $200 Information About Snow Teeth Whitening
2. Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit (2nd Generation)
Snow Wireless Whitening Kit (2nd Gen) is the re-engineered version of the first wireless system.
Snow claims it’s easier to use, and gives professional whitening in minutes.
The latest wireless and water-resistant teeth whitening mouthpiece speeds up each session for stronger, longer-lasting outcomes. It can be used in the shower when you are in a hurry.
The LED device also comes with two light modes. The first is the blue light option for whitening The second is the dual-light mode (red light to help with dental health).
The serum is enamel-safe and vegan. It is gluten-free, vegan and free of animal cruelty. You can expect dramatically whiter teeth after only 21 days of use (9-minute treatment).
This system is also safe to use on braces, veneers, crowns bridges, and other sensitive teeth. It also offers a completely effortless, hands-free whitening experience. A smartphone or app are not required.
Kit includes the following:
- One LED light that activates (100 100% safe) and charger
- 75+ treatments
- Self-sanitizing charging case (cordless charging)
- Waterproof feature
- Dual-light therapy
- Medical-grade silicone mouthpiece
- Two different strengths of whitening
- Luxury travel case
- Desensitizing serum
- 5-year warranty
Cost: $299 Information About Snow Teeth Whitening
3. Snow Blue Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit
This kit for whitening teeth wirelessly from Snow makes use of dual-light therapy. It includes the blue light for whitening and Red light to aid in gum health.
The serum is enamel-safe, vegan, gluten-free and free of animal cruelty. The LED mouthpiece enhances the results of the serum, ensuring it lasts longer.
This device is also water-resistant, making it ideal for those with busy lifestyles. It is also possible to shower while you are whitening your teeth.
Included in this kit are:
- A water-resistant and wireless LED expanding mouthpiece to speed up whitening hands-free.
- Three teeth-whitening wands
- Extra strength whitening serum for quicker results
- 5-year guarantee
- 75+ treatments
- Blue and red light therapy settings
Cost: $299 Information About Snow Teeth Whitening
4. Whitening Toothpaste for Snow Teeth
Get whiter teeth with snow whitening Toothpaste. This toothpaste provides professional dental cleaning without addition of chemicals.
It is recommended to brush this toothpaste at least at least once or twice per day is a great supplement to your routine of LED whitening.
Snow’s whitening toothpaste includes the following benefits:
- It took 17 months to develop the perfect mix of ingredients
- Mint flavor with a premium taste
- Enamel-safe ingredients
- You can be sure of the results
- Created for teeth with sensitive issues
Cost for a single month: $39. (3-month supply) from $99. (12-month supply)
How to Use Whitening Snow Teeth Kits (Normal and Wireless)
- Before you start a whitening session, make sure to floss and brush your teeth. This will ensure that any plaque, food particles and bacteria are eliminated and enhances the efficacy of the whitening gel.
- Apply the Snow Teeth whitening serum using a twist up the wand. Paint each tooth until they are fully covered. Make sure not to get the gel on your lips, gums, or tongue (because it may cause irritation).
- After the serum has been applied the teeth plug the LED light into your phone and put the mouthpiece inside (unless you’re using a kit that is cordless). You should keep the light on for between 9 and 30 minutes. The length of time will depend the whiteness you desire.
- After whitening, unplug the light and take the light out of your mouth. Rinse the light as well as your mouth and brush your teeth to get rid of any remaining gel.
- Make use of the kit for 21 minutes per day (for at least 21 consecutive days). Then, apply it once per week to keep your teeth clean.
If you are using this dental whitening wireless system there is no need to connect the device. You can use the device on your own or within the bathroom. You’ll plug it into the charging box after each use to clean itself and eliminate germs. Information About Snow Teeth Whitening
Why Trust Us? How do we Analyze Products
The entire medical content available on this website, including this guide as well as the other reviews, are written by our team of skilled experts and writers.
All NewMouth writers vet products which are reviewed and recommended in the field.
If this isn’t possible In such cases, our team will
- Compare Positive and Negative reviews for the products
- Speak with company executives to ensure their products are safe and effective.
- Examine costs to make sure that customers get the highest quality products at reasonable prices
- Research studies are a great way to evaluate the pros and cons of every product
Every piece of content rigorously reviewed prior to publication. All content on NewMouth is also medically reviewed by a licensed dentist, particularly any content in which we recommend products.
Our dentists flag any recommendations they aren’t happy with. Products that do not meet the standards of their profession are discarded. Information About Snow Teeth Whitening
What People are Saying About Snow
The NewMouth team collected reviews from reviews from four websites which allow you to buy Snow’s products. We have uncovered more than 7,000 reviews. The majority of reviews are positive, while small proportions are negative, or in between. More than 80 percent of Amazon reviews are four five stars or better.
A lot of positive reviews affirm that the whitening solutions cause minimal to no sensitivities. Some of them mention instant results others state that you’ll see changes after a couple of uses.
” So far, so good. I’ve been using this for two weeks at the highest strength, and my teeth are definitely whiter.”
” Amazon reviewer
“It is very easy to use, no sensitivity (which I’ve experienced in every other whitening product I’ve tried from professional to whitening strips) The whitening gel doesn’t taste like anything.”
– Target reviewer
Even though the majority of reviews for Snow are positive across multiple sites, some people were not fully satisfied with their products.
Be aware that people who have thin enamel (or dental implants) are unable to be whitened. Certain people are more susceptible to sensitivity than other people (and sensitive teeth are a common result of any tooth bleaching, including professional treatments).
Not reading the instruction carefully before use can also cause negative results.
“The product worked as claimed. What they might not cover clearly in their description is the fact that the UV light device has a fairly small cord and will require your OWN charger/power source to make it functional.”
– Amazon reviewer
“It takes some time for the whiteners to come through the tubes at first, and it can be difficult to place it on each tooth. The mouthpiece is heavy and uncomfortable. “
– Best Buy reviewer
How Much Does Snow Teeth Whitening Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening kits cost between $150 and $300 dependent on the kit you select. They all come with 75 treatment options.
It is also possible to purchase teeth whitening wand refills on their own in packs of four, two or six. The price of the wands is $29 to $129. A couple of drops is enough for both the top and bottom teeth, therefore one wand can last you several times. Information About Snow Teeth Whitening
Where can I buy Snow Teeth Whitening Products
The most convenient place to purchase Snow Teeth Whitening products is directly from their website. This is because they frequently have promos and discounts. They do not offer these deals on Amazon.
FAQs on Whitening Your Teeth Snow
Do whitening your teeth with snow cause the sensitivity?
Snow Teeth Whitening causes virtually no sensitivity since it contains potassium nitrate, which eliminates any discomfort. The product is specifically designed to diminish the effects of this.
Can I whiten my teeth by using dental fillings or other restorations?
Yes they are safe to apply to all dental restorations.
What is the risk of LED lights on mouth cancer?
An LED light does not cause the mutation of cells or raise the risk of developing cancer. LED light speeds up the whitening process, but without the risk of UV light.
What exactly is the desensitizing agent and how can I use it?
The desensitizing treatment serum is ideal for those who have sensitive teeth. It also strengthens enamel , and replenishes vitamins and minerals into teeth.
If your teeth are sensitive apply the treatment 15 minutes prior the start of the session. Rinse, then proceed to the whitening process. It can also be used following the whitening treatment. You don’t have to rinse it off.
Do I need to utilize the product and for how time?
Snow recommends that you use this kit to last for 21 minutes each per day (for the duration of 21 days). After that, use it once per week to keep your teeth white.
What happens if the liquid on my lips or gums?
If you get the cream on your lips, or gums clean it off. Snow is intended to be applied to your teeth.
Can children use Snow whitening products?
It is recommended to consult with your dentist prior to using any products for whitening children.
How do breastfeeding mothers fare?
Yes, a mom who is breastfeeding is able to safely whiten her teeth.
Do I have to wait until I can eat?
Wait an hour to an hour and a half until you can consume food after using the product. Snow also suggests that you whiten your teeth prior to going to the bed.
Is Snow teeth whitening suitable for enamel?
Yes. Whitening products for snow teeth are safe for enamel when used as directed. To prevent irritation and erosion make sure you don’t use too many of the products.
What is the policy of Snow’s shipping?
If you spend more than $90, you’ll be eligible for no shipping charges (U.S. Only). International orders are subject to a modest shipping charge.
Once you’ve placed your purchase and pay for the kit, you’ll receive it within 6 business day (up to two weeks in the case of internationally-based orders).
Snow also offers priority shipping. You can get the product expedited within three days.
What is the policy of return for Snow?
If you are not satisfied with your purchase You can ask for the refund within 30 days after purchase. You’ll need to return the product back in order to receive the money back. Information About Snow Teeth Whitening
Based on Dental Advisor, 80 percent of dentists would suggest Snow Teeth Whitening to their patients. The kits have shown to lift stains caused by drinking coffee, smoking and wine, as well as soda and tetracycline (antibiotics which can create yellowing).
- Long-lasting whitening results
- Dentists are recommended
- Enamel-safe professional formula
- Vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- Safe to use on crowns, fillings, bridges veneers, braces, and crowns
- LED kits and on-the-go products are available
- The mouthpiece may be uncomfortable for some people
- The cheapest option isn’t wireless; you must connect it to your phone
- The mouthpiece isn’t one-size-fits all and may result in an unfitness
- The charger is slightly bulky Information About Snow Teeth Whitening