There are many different teeth products for whitening available. From white strips, gels and pens to more modern LED-based whitening systems, it could be difficult to select the best product. Is Snow Teeth Whitening System Safe
Teeth whitening can be costly, complicated and can be painful. The most frequent side effects are very sensitive teeth, red/swollen gums, dry mouth.
At-home teeth whitening treatment shouldn’t be challenging or painful.
Snow teeth whiteningoffers simple and less painful whitening experience. The kits include a specially made whitening solution and an LED mouthpiece.
Snow also offers an all-in-one kit for whitening, including a whitening toothpaste, a serum for desensitizing and lip products.
Snow is advertised as an easy, safe, and efficient method of whitening your teeth at your home. It is only necessary to use the device for 9 to 21 minutes a day.
According to the Snow website, Snow’s website claims that 97 percent of customers get results within the first week of using (consumer survey). One hundred percent have seen results after three weeks.
What is LED Teeth Whitening ? And is it safe?
LED light sources is a more secure alternative to ultraviolet (UV) light that may cause cell mutations. The LED light doesn’t lead to the mutation of cells, nor does it increase the risk of cancer. LED light speeds up the whitening process without the risks of the UV light.
For the LED teeth whitening process, you’ll apply a bleaching agent to your teeth. The LED light triggers the bleaching agent, and it starts an chemical reaction. As this reaction takes place, it is when the light of blue penetrates enamel and clears away stains. Is Snow Teeth Whitening System Safe
Why do you want to choose to Whiten Teeth with Snow LED?
Going to the dentist for teeth whitening can be expensive ($600+ per treatment). The strips for teeth whitening don’t offer long-lasting whitening, or whiten the teeth of all people equally.
Snow is an excellent alternative to these treatments if are seeking a cheap and effective method of whitening your teeth. The kits cost between $150 and $399 (75 sessions included). It is possible to purchase a year’s supply of whitening products for only $75.
Their proprietary advanced teeth whitening system uses innovative LED activating technology that has won awards to deliver professional results for as little as $1.60 per treatment.
The kit requires only nine to 21 minutes for whitening each day, as opposed to 30 minutes with strips for whitening.
The Snow website also has hundreds of reviews. A lot of customers say they love the products because they cause less sensitivity.
The unique, proprietary serum has been specifically designed to lower sensitivity. It offers a smooth experience for the majority of users.
Many of the customers have also said that they are simple to use and simple to use. Others have reported seeing visible results after just a few uses.
Snow was voted as the ” best teeth whitening kit for sensitive teeth” from Tuck.com in 2020. They’re also the most recommended brand by Allure Magazine and Men’s Health (2022) They have also been mentioned on the cover of Elle, Good Housekeeping, and People Magazine. Is Snow Teeth Whitening System Safe
List of Snow Ingredients
Snow whitener serums contain the following ingredients:
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Carbamide peroxide
- Deionized water
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Potassium nitrate
- Peppermint oil
Snow is recommended by Dentists
In the report by The Dental Advisor 80 percent of dentists would recommend Snow Teeth Whitening to their patients. The kits have been demonstrated to get rid of stains caused smoking, coffee and soda, wine and tetracycline (antibiotics which lead to yellowing).
Forty-one percentof dentists believe that Snow is similar to other brands and 37 percent think that the brand is superior to its competitors.
Some positive comments that were made by the dental professionals in this survey:
“The zero sensitivity was fantastic.”
“I loved that I could connect it to any device because it plugged right into my smartphone.”
“I have used it and enjoyed it so much I had my patients order it online.”
“It’s easy to apply bleaching agent by using the application tool called a click pen.”
Some negative comments mentioned by the dental professionals who participated in this survey:
“More difficult to keep the piece of the mouthpiece in small mouths.”
“I was not sure how much whitening gel to apply.”
“Increased the production of saliva in me.” Is Snow Teeth Whitening System Safe
Benefits of Whitening Your Teeth With Snow
The advantages of Snow teeth whitening include:
- $1.60/treatment (75 treatments included)
- Fast whitening results guaranteed
- Just just 9 minutes of whitening per day
- Lasting whitening outcomes
- Dentists are recommended
- Formula for professional use that is safe and enamel-safe
- Gluten-free, vegan, and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- Safe to use on crowns, fillingsand bridges braces, veneers, and crowns
- LED kits and other products for the go available
- Whitening products for the year available
- A unique utility system that will help protect your gums
- All products are made in the USA
- Fast shipping worldwide (160+ countries)
Benefits and disadvantages of Snow Teeth Whitening
Cons of Snow teeth whitening are:
- The mouthpiece might cause discomfort for certain people.
- The cheapest option isn’t wireless; you must plug it into your phone
- The mouthpiece isn’t a one-size-fits-all solution and can result in an improper fit
- The charger is a bit bulky.
- The whitening tool can make it difficult for users to operate, which can affect results
- It’s messy (lay back while whitening to achieve better outcomes) Is Snow Teeth Whitening System Safe
“Snow Teeth Whitening Reviews (Products and Features, Costs and Prices)
Snow offers three kinds of whitening kits and a toothpaste for whitening:
1. Snow at-Home Teeth Cleaning (All-In-One Kit)
Snow All-In-One Tooth Whitening Kit is the number one most popular. It gives fast results in whitening that are guaranteed by 99.3 percent ratings across over 500,000+ users.
Some of these customers include A-list celebrities, such as NFL players as well as movie stars.
The serum is enamel-safe, vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free. It is possible to see dramatically whiter teeth in just 21 days (9-minute treatment). Some customers report getting results in just some months. 1
The convenient and well-packaged system offers professional-quality whitening at a cost-effective price. The serum is enamel-safe for people with gums and teeth that are sensitive.
It’s also safe on bridges, crowns, fillings or veneers as well as braces. No prescription or dentist visits are required.
What’s included in the kit:
- One LED activating light (100 100% secure) and charger
- Medical grade silicone mouthpiece
- 75+ treatments
- Three wands of proprietary whitening serum
- One wand of high-quality whitening serum
- Two strengths of whitening serum
- Desensitizing serum (to minimize any sensitivities)
- Five-year warranty
Cost: $149 to $200 Is Snow Teeth Whitening System Safe
2. Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit (2nd Generation)
Snow Wireless Whitening Kit (2nd Gen) is the improved version of the first wireless system.
Snow claims that it is simpler to use and provides professional-grade whitening in minutes.
The latest wireless and water-resistant teeth whitening mouthpiece speeds up each session to deliver more lasting, long-lasting outcomes. It is also a great option to use during showers if you need to rush.
The LED device also comes with two different light modes. The first one is the blue light option to whiten and the second is the dual-light mode (red light for dental health).
The serum is safe for enamel, vegan, gluten-free, and free of animal cruelty. You can expect to notice a dramatic improvement in the color of your teeth within just 21 days of usage (9-minute treatment).
This method is also suitable for braces, veneers, crowns bridges, and other sensitive teeth. Additionally, it provides effortless, hands-free whitening experience. There is no phone or application needed.
The kit includes:
- One light with an activation LED (100 100% safe) and charger
- 75+ treatments
- Self-sanitizing charging case (cordless charging)
- Water-resistant feature
- Dual-light therapy
- Medical-grade silicone mouthpiece
- Two different strengths of whitening
- Luxury travel case
- Desensitizing serum
- 5-year warranty
Cost: $299 Is Snow Teeth Whitening System Safe
3. Snow Blue Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit
This kit for whitening teeth wirelessly from Snow utilizes dual-light therapy. It includes blue light for whitening and Red light to aid in gum health.
The serum is enamel-safe, vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free. The LED mouthpiece improves the serum for longer-lasting results.
This device is also water-resistant and suitable for busy people. You can even shower while you whiten your teeth.
Included in this kit are:
- A waterproof and wireless LED accelerating mouthpiece for hands-free whitening
- Three teeth-whitening instruments
- Extra strength whitening serum for quicker results
- Five-year warranty
- 75+ treatments
- Light therapy blue and red settings
Cost: $299 Is Snow Teeth Whitening System Safe
4. Whitening Toothpaste for Snow Teeth
Whiter teeth are possible with Snow Whitening Toothpaste. This toothpaste provides professional teeth cleaning without the added chemicals.
It is recommended to brush this toothpaste at least every day, either once or twice is an excellent addition to your LED whitening routine.
Snow’s toothpaste for whitening has the following characteristics:
- It took 17 months to formulate the perfect combination of ingredients
- Mint flavor with a premium taste
- Enamel-safe ingredients
- You can be sure of the results
- For teeth that are sensitive.
Price for a single month: $39. (3-month supply) or $99 (12-month supply)
How to Use Whitening Snow Teeth Kits (Normal and Wireless)
- Before you begin a whitening session, make sure to floss and brush your teeth. This ensures that any plaque, bacteria, and food particles are removed , which increases the effectiveness of the gel for whitening.
- Apply the apply theThe Snow Teeth Whitening Serum by twisting up the wand. Apply the gel to each tooth until they are completely coated. Make sure not to put the gel directly on your lips, gums, or your tongue (because it can irritate them).
- After the serum has been applied onto your tooth, plug the LED light into your phone and put the mouthpiece inside (unless you’re using a kit that is cordless). Make sure to keep the light on for 9 to 30 minutes. The amount of time depends on the desired whiteness you want.
- After whitening, disconnect the plug and remove the light from your mouth. Rinse both the light and the mouth. Then, brush your teeth to remove any gel left behind.
- Use the kit for 21 minutes every day (for 21 days). Then, use it once a week to keep your teeth white.
If you are utilising the wireless teeth whitening system you do not need to plug in the device. You can use this device without restriction or even at the bath. You’ll plug it into the charging case after use to clean itself and eliminate germs. Is Snow Teeth Whitening System Safe
Why Trust Us? How Do We Analyze Products
The medical content that appears on this website, including this guide as well as other product reviews, is written by our team of skilled experts and writers.
All NewMouth writers evaluate products that are rated and reviewed in the industry.
If it isn’t feasible, our team will:
- Compare the negative and positive reviews about the product
- Contact the leaders of your company to make sure that their products are safe and effective
- Check costs to ensure clients are receiving the highest quality goods at a reasonable price.
- Read research studies to compare the pros and cons of each product
Every piece of content is extensively reviewed prior to its release. Every piece of content published on NewMouth is medically reviewed with a dentist who is licensed especially any content that we recommend products.
Our dentists will flag any suggestions they aren’t happy with. Any products that don’t meet their standards for professional use are rejected. Is Snow Teeth Whitening System Safe
What are people saying about Snow
The NewMouth team collected reviews from four websites which allow you to buy Snow’s products. We found over 7,000 customer reviews in total. Most of the reviews are positive, and a small percentage of them are negative or somewhere in between. More than 80 percent of Amazon reviews are rated four stars or more.
A majority of favorable reviews state that the products for whitening cause no or little sensitivity. Some mention instant results, while others say you’ll see improvements after a few uses.
” So far, so good; I’ve been using it for two weeks with the strongest strength and my teeth have definitely started to whiten.”
— Amazon reviewer
“It is easy to use, no sensitivities (which I have had in every other whitening product I’ve used from professional to whitening strips), and the whitening gel doesn’t taste anything like anything else.”
– Target reviewer
Even though the majority of Snow’s reviews are positive on multiple websites, some people were not entirely satisfied with the product.
However, keep in mind that those with weak enamel (or dental implants) can’t whiten their teeth. Some people are also more susceptible to sensitivity over others (and sensitiveness is a typical side effect of all teeth whitening, even professional treatment).
Failure to read the directions attentively prior to use could lead to poor results.
“The product performed as advertised. What they may not explain well in the description is the fact that the ultraviolet light device has a fairly short cord that will require your OWN charge and power unit in order to operate.”
” Amazon reviewer
“It takes a while for the whitener to come from the tube at first, and it can be very difficult to place it on each tooth. The mouthpiece is heavy and uncomfortable. “
Best Buy reviewer
How Much Does Snow Teeth Whitening Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening kits cost between $150 and $300 according to the type of kit you select. They all come equipped with 75 different treatments.
You can also buy the Teeth Whitening Wand refills individually in packs of two, four or six. The price of the wands can range from $29 to $129. One drop is enough for the top and bottom teeth, thus one wand lasts you many treatments. Is Snow Teeth Whitening System Safe
Where can I buy Snow Teeth Whitening Products
The best place to buy Snow Teeth Whitening products is directly from their website. This is due to the fact that they usually offer discounts and promotions. These deals are not available on Amazon.
FAQs on Whitening Your Teeth Snow
Do whitening your teeth with snow cause sensitiveness?
Snow Teeth Whitening can cause virtually no sensitivities because it is made of potassium nitrate that eliminates discomfort. The products are specially designed to diminish the effects of this.
Can I whiten my teeth using fillings or other restorations?
Yes they are safe to apply to all dental restorations.
What is the risk of LED lights on mouth cancer?
The light of LED does not result in the transformation of cells, nor does it increase the risk of developing cancer. LED speeds up the whitening reaction , without the risks of UV light.
What exactly is the desensitizing agent What is it, and how do I apply it?
The desensitizing serum is perfect for those who have sensitive teeth. It also strengthens enamel and provides vitamins and minerals to teeth.
If you suffer from sensitive teeth, apply the serum 15 minutes before starting the treatment. Rinse then continue the whitening procedure. It can also be used after the whitening process. It isn’t necessary to wash it out.
How often should I utilize the product and for how many hours?
Snow suggests making use of the kit for 21 minutes every per day (for 21 days). Then, you can use it at least once per week to keep your teeth clean.
What happens if the product on my lips or gums?
If you find the product on your lips or gums, wash it off. Snow is only meant to be used on your teeth.
Can children use Snow whitening products?
Talk to your dentist prior to using any products for whitening children.
What do women who breastfeed need to know?
Yes, a mom who is breastfeeding is able to safely whiten her teeth.
When do I need to sit in line before eating?
It is recommended to wait between an hour and an hour and a half to consume food after using the product. Snow also suggests that you whiten your teeth prior to going to you go to bed.
Is Snow teeth whitening safe for enamel?
Yes. Products for whitening your teeth with snow are safe for use when recommended. To prevent enamel erosion and irritation make sure you don’t use too many of the products.
What is Snow’s policy on shipping?
In the event you buy more than $90, you’ll receive no shipping charges (U.S. only). International orders require a small shipping cost.
When you’ve made your purchase and pay for the kit, you’ll receive it within 6 business days (up up to 2 weeks in the case of internationally-based orders).
Snow also offers priority shipping, which means you can receive the item expedited within three days.
What is Snow’s policy on return?
If you’re not happy with your purchase you may request to refund it within 30 days of purchase. The customer must send the item back for an exchange. Is Snow Teeth Whitening System Safe
According to dental advisor, 80 percent of dentists would suggest Snow Teeth whitening for patients. The kits have been shown to eliminate stains caused by drinking coffee, smoking, soda, wine, and tetracycline (antibiotics which can cause yellowing).
- The results of whitening last for a long time
- Dentists are recommended
- Professional formula that is safe for enamel.
- Gluten-free, vegan and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- Safe to use on bridges, crowns, fillings veneers, braces and crowns.
- LED kits and other products for the go are available
- The mouthpiece can be uncomfortable for certain individuals.
- The most affordable kit isn’t cordless. You must connect it to your phone
- The mouthpiece isn’t a one-size-fits all and may result in an incorrect fit
- The charger is a bit bulky. Is Snow Teeth Whitening System Safe