There are a myriad of products for whitening that you can choose from. From white strips, gels and pens to advanced LED whitening kits, it can be difficult to select the best product. Is Snow Teeth Whitening Worth It?
Teeth-whitening can be costly, complicated and, at times, painful. Common side effects are extremely sensitive teeth, swollen or red gums, dry, dry lips.
However, at-home teeth whitening treatment shouldn’t be painful or difficult.
Snow Teeth Whiteningoffers an easy and painless whitening experience. The kits include a designed whitening product and an LED-lit mouthpiece.
Snow also sells an all-in one whitening kit, a whitening toothpaste, a desensitizing cream and lip care products.
Snow brands itself as a comfortable, safe, and efficient method of whitening your teeth at your home. You can use the device for 9 to 21 minutes daily.
According to Snow’s website, Snow’s website claims that 97 percent of users see results within one week of using (consumer survey). 100 percent see results after three weeks.
What is LED Teeth Whitening ? And is it safe?
LEDs as light sources is a better option to avoid ultraviolet (UV) light that could cause cell changes. The LED light doesn’t cause the mutation of cells or increase the risk of developing cancer. LED speed up the whitening process without the risk of ultraviolet light.
When you undergo the LED teeth-whitening process, you’ll apply a bleaching agent on your teeth. The LED light stimulates the bleaching agent and triggers this chemical process. The reaction begins when it is when the light of blue penetrates the enamel and removes stains. Is Snow Teeth Whitening Worth It?
Why choose to use Snow LED Teeth Whitening?
Going to the dentist for teeth whitening costs money ($600plus for each procedure). The strips for teeth whitening don’t give long-lasting whitening or whitening. every tooth equally.
Snow is an excellent option to consider if you want a low-cost and efficient way to whiten your teeth. The kits cost between $150 and 299 dollars (75 treatment options included). You can purchase a full year’s supply of whitening serum for $75.
Their proprietary advanced teeth whitening system uses innovative LED activating technology that has won awards to provide professional results for as little as $1.60 per session.
The kit requires only nine to 21 minutes for whitening per day, while 30 minutes are required for strips for whitening.
Snow’s website has also many reviews. Many of them say they love their products since they have less sensitivity.
The exclusive, proprietary serum is specifically formulated to reduce the degree of sensitivity. It provides a comfortable experience for almost all users.
Many of the customers have also said that they are simple to use and simple to use. Others reviewers report seeing tangible outcomes after just the first few times.
Snow was selected as the ” best teeth whitening kit for sensitive teeth” by Tuck.com in 2020. They’re also the top preferred brand of Allure Magazine and Men’s Health (2022) and have been mentioned on the cover of Elle, Good Housekeeping, and People Magazine. Is Snow Teeth Whitening Worth It?
List of Snow Ingredients
Snow whitener serums contain these ingredients
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Carbamide peroxide
- Deionized water
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Potassium nitrate
- Peppermint oil
The Dentist recommends Snow
In the report by Dental Advisor the majority of dentists would recommend Snow Teeth whitening for their clients. The kits have shown to get rid of stains caused drinking coffee, smoking or wine, soda, and tetracycline (antibiotics that can cause yellowing).
40 percentof dentists believe Snow is equivalent to competitors and 37 percent believe that the brand is better than competitors.
A few positive remarks from the dental professionals in this survey:
“The zero sensitivity was fantastic.”
“I was pleased the fact that I could use it wherever since it could be connected to my cell phone.”
“I used it and liked it so much that I made my patients purchase it on the internet.”
“It’s easy to apply agents to whiten your teeth with the click pen applicator.”
A few negative comments that were made by dental professionals involved in this survey:
“More difficult to hold the piece of the mouthpiece in small mouths.”
“I wasn’t sure the amount of whitening gel I was supposed to apply.”
“Increased the production of saliva in me.” Is Snow Teeth Whitening Worth It?
The benefits of whitening your teeth with snow
Pros of Snow teeth whitening are:
- $1.60/treatment (75 treatments are included)
- Speedy results with guaranteed results
- Only needs nine minutes of whitening per day
- The results of whitening last for a long time
- Dentists are recommended
- Professional formula that is safe for enamel.
- Vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- Safe to use on crowns, fillings, bridges veneers, braces, crowns and bridges.
- LED kits, on-the-go items and LED kits available
- Yearly supplies of whitening products available
- A patented utility system designed to protect your gums
- All products are made in the USA
- Fast shipping worldwide (160+ countries)
Benefits and disadvantages in Snow Teeth Whitening
Cons of Snow teeth whitening include:
- The mouthpiece might cause discomfort for certain people.
- The cheapest kit is not wireless; you must connect it to your phone
- The mouthpiece is not a one-size-fits-all and can cause an incorrect fit
- The charger is a bit bulky.
- The whitening tool can be difficult to use, which could affect the results
- It’s messy (lay back to get more effective results) Is Snow Teeth Whitening Worth It?
“Snow Teeth Whitening reviews (Products Features, Features and Costs)
Snow sells three types of kits for whitening, as well as a whitening toothpaste:
1. Snow at-Home Teeth Whitening (All-In-One Kit)
Snow All-In-One Dental Whitening Kit has been voted the number one most popular. It offers fast whitening results and is backed by 99.3 percent satisfaction ratings from the 500,000+ clients.
Among these customers are A-list celebrities, including NFL players and movie stars.
The serum is safe for enamel, vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free. You can expect to see significantly whiter teeth after just 21 days of usage (9-minute application). Some customers report getting results in just two or three hours. 1
The well-packaged and easy-to-use system offers professional-quality whitening at a price that is affordable. The serum is enamel-safe for those with sensitive teeth and gums.
It’s also safe on crowns, fillings, bridges as well as veneers and braces. The use of a prescription and dental visit are needed.
Included in this kit are:
- One light with an activation LED (100 100% secure) and charger
- Medical grade silicone mouthpiece
- 75+ treatments
- Three wands with whitening serum
- One wand of extra-strength whitening serum
- Two strengths of whitening serum
- Desensitizing serum (to decrease any sensitivities)
- Five-year warranty
Cost: $149 to $200 Is Snow Teeth Whitening Worth It?
2. Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit (2nd Generation)
Snow Wireless Whitening Kit (2nd Gen) is the improved version of the original wireless system.
Snow claims it is easier to use and provides professional-grade whitening in only a few minutes.
The new wireless and water-resistant teeth whitening mouthpiece speeds up each session to give you longer-lasting, stronger results. It is also a great option to use during showers if you are in a hurry.
The LED device has two different modes of light. The first one is the blue light-whitening option and the second is the dual-light one (red light for gum health).
The serum is safe for enamel, vegan, gluten-free, and non-toxic. You can expect dramatically whiter teeth after only 21 days of use (9-minute treatment).
This method is also suitable for crowns, braces, veneers bridges, as well as sensitive teeth. It also provides an simple, hands-free whitening. No phone or app is required.
The kit includes:
- One LED that is activated (100 100% safe) and charger
- 75+ treatments
- Self-sanitizing charging case (cordless charging)
- Water-resistant features
- Dual-light therapy
- Medical-grade silicone mouthpiece
- Two different strengths of whitening
- Luxury travel case
- Desensitizing serum
- 5-year warranty
Cost: $299 Is Snow Teeth Whitening Worth It?
3. Snow Blue Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit
This kit for whitening teeth wirelessly from Snow employs dual-light therapy. It features the blue light for whitening and the red color for gum support.
The serum is safe for enamel and is vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free. The LED mouthpiece helps enhance the effect of the serum for a longer time.
It is also water-resistant and is ideal for those with busy lifestyles. You can even shower while you are whitening your teeth.
Included in this kit are:
- A water-resistant and wireless LED accelerating mouthpiece for hands-free whitening
- Three teeth-whitening instruments
- Extra strength whitening serum for quicker results
- 5-year warranty
- 75+ treatments
- Light therapy in red and blue settings
Cost: $299 Is Snow Teeth Whitening Worth It?
4. Snow Teeth Whitening Toothpaste
Make your teeth appear whiter by using the Snow Whitening Toothpaste. This toothpaste provides professional teeth cleaning without the additional chemicals.
The toothpaste you brush with at least once or twice per day can be a wonderful addition to your LED whitening routine.
Snow’s whitening toothpaste comes with the following benefits:
- It took 17 months to formulate the perfect mixture of ingredients
- Minty mint with a luxurious flavor
- Enamel-safe ingredients
- Guaranteed results
- For teeth that are sensitive.
Price for a single month: $39. (3-month supply) or $199 (12-month supply)
How to Use Snow Teeth Whitening Kits (Normal & Wireless)
- Before beginning your whitening session, make sure to floss and brush your teeth. This ensures any plaque, food particles and bacteria are removed and increases the efficacy of the gel.
- Apply the Apply theThe Snow Teeth whitening serum with a twist up the wand. Make sure that all teeth are fully coated. Do your best to not get the gel on your lips, gums, or your tongue (because it may cause irritation).
- After the serum has been applied on your teeth plug the LED light into your smartphone and insert the mouthpiece into (unless you’re using the kit that is cordless). The light should remain on for 9 to 30 mins. The length of time will depend on your desired whiteness.
- After whitening, unplug the light and remove the light from your mouth. Rinse the light as well as your mouth and brush your teeth in order to get rid of any gel left behind.
- Use the kit for 21 minutes a throughout the day (for at least 21 consecutive days). After that, apply it once per week to keep your teeth clean.
If you’re employing the Wireless Teeth Whitening System you do not need to connect the device. It can be used freely or in the shower. Plug it into the charging case following use in order to cleanse itself and kill germs. Is Snow Teeth Whitening Worth It?
Why Trust Us? How do we Analyze Products
The medical content that appears on this website, such as this guide as well as other product reviews, are written by our team of experienced writers and researchers.
All NewMouth writers evaluate products that are reviewed and recommended by professionals in the field.
In cases where this is not feasible Our team will:
- Compare the negative and positive reviews about the products
- Speak with company executives to make sure that their products are safe and effective.
- Examine costs to make sure that your customers receive the best high-quality products for a reasonable price.
- Review research studies and compare the advantages and cons of each product
Each piece of content is thoroughly reviewed prior to publication. All content posted on NewMouth is medically reviewed by a licensed dentist specifically , any content where we suggest products.
Our dentists will flag any suggestions they don’t agree with. Products that don’t conform to their standards as professionals are removed. Is Snow Teeth Whitening Worth It?
What people are saying about Snow
The NewMouth team collated reviews from The NewMouth team compiled reviews from four websites where you can purchase Snow’s products. We found over 7,000 customer reviews. The majority of them are favorable, and only a tiny percentage are negative or are somewhere in between. Over 80 percent of the Amazon reviews are rated four stars or higher.
A large majority of positive reviews state that the products for whitening cause minimal to no sensitivities. Some of them mention instant results others state that you’ll see improvements after a few uses.
” So far, so good; I’ve been using this for two weeks at the highest strength, and my teeth are definitely whiter.”
” Amazon reviewer
“It is very easy to use, there is no sensitivity (which I’ve experienced with every other whitening device I’ve tried from professional to strips of whitening) And the whitening gel doesn’t taste like any other product.”
– Target reviewer
Even though a majority of the reviews on Snow are positive across multiple sites There were some customers who were not fully satisfied with their products.
But, remember that those with thin enamel (or dental implants) will not be able to whiten their teeth. Certain people are more susceptible to sensitivity than other people (and sensitiveness is a typical adverse effect of all types of tooth whitening, even professional treatment).
Neglecting to read the instructions attentively prior to use could lead to poor results.
“The product worked as claimed. What they might not cover clearly in their description is that the light device has a fairly shorter cord, and will need your OWN charging and power source for it to be functional.”
– Amazon reviewer
“It takes a while for the whitener to come from the tube at first, and it can be difficult to place it on each tooth. The mouthpiece is large and uncomfortable. “
Best Buy reviewer
How Much Does Whitening Your Teeth With Snow Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening kits cost between $150 and $300, dependent on the kit you select. They all come complete with 25 treatments.
You can also buy the Teeth Whitening Wand refills separately in packs of two, four, six, or 12. The price of the wands ranges from $29 to $129. A few drops are sufficient for both top and bottom teeth, thus one wand lasts for many sessions. Is Snow Teeth Whitening Worth It?
Where can I buy Snow Teeth Whitening Products
The most convenient place to purchase Snow Teeth Whitening products is directly from their website. This is because they frequently have discounts and promos. It is not possible to find these deals on Amazon.
Whitening of the teeth for snow
Does Snow teeth whitening cause the sensitivity?
Snow Teeth Whitening produces virtually no sensitivities because it is made of potassium nitrate to eliminate any discomfort. The products are specifically formulated to reduce this effect.
Can I whiten my teeth with dental fillings or other restorations?
Yes the products are safe to use on any dental restoration.
What are the chances of LED lights on mouth cancer?
A LED light source does not cause the mutation of cells or raise the risk of getting cancer. LED speeds up the whitening reaction without the dangers of UV light.
What is the desensitizing agent, and how do I use it?
The desensitizing serum is ideal for people who have extra sensitive teeth. It also helps strengthen enamel and replenishes vitamins and minerals into teeth.
If your teeth are sensitive, apply the serum 15 minutes before starting the treatment. Rinse, then proceed to the whitening procedure. It can also be used following the whitening treatment. There is no need to wash it out.
What is the recommended frequency to use the product and for how long?
Snow suggests making use of it for 21 minutes each daily (for up to 21 consecutive days). Then, you can use it at least once per week to keep your teeth sparkling.
What happens if I put the liquid on my lips or gums?
If you find the cream on your lips, or gums, wipe it off. Snow is intended to be applied to your teeth.
Children can use snow whitening products?
It is recommended to consult with your dental professional before using any whitening products on children.
How do breastfeeding mothers fare?
Yes, breastfeeding mothers can easily whiten her teeth.
Do I have to wait before eating?
It is recommended to wait between an hour and an hour and half to consume food following the use of the product. Snow also recommends whitening your teeth prior to bed.
Is Snow teeth whitening secure for enamel?
Yes. Snow teeth whitening products are safe for use when recommended. To prevent irritation and erosion of enamel be sure to not use too much of the products.
What is Snow’s policy on shipping?
For purchases of more than $90 you’ll get FREE shipping (U.S. only). International orders require a small shipping charge.
When you’ve placed your order and pay for the kit, you’ll receive it within 6 working day (up up to 2 weeks in the case of overseas orders).
Snow also provides priority shipping. This means that you can have the item shipped within three days.
What is Snow’s policy on return?
If you’re unhappy with your kit, you can request a refund within 30 days of purchasing. You’ll need to ship the item back for the refund. Is Snow Teeth Whitening Worth It?
According to dental advisor the majority of dentists would recommend Snow Teeth whitening for patients. The kits have shown to lift stains caused by drinking coffee, smoking or soda, wine and tetracycline (antibiotics that lead to yellowing).
- Lasting whitening outcomes
- Dentists recommend
- Formula for professional use that is safe and enamel-safe
- Vegan, gluten-free and animal-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- It is safe to use on bridges, crowns, fillings, veneers, and braces
- LED kits and other products for the go available
- The mouthpiece can be uncomfortable for certain individuals.
- The cheapest model isn’t wireless; you must plug it into your phone
- The mouthpiece cannot be a one-size-fits-all solution and could cause an improper fit
- The charger is quite bulky. Is Snow Teeth Whitening Worth It?