There are many different teeth products for whitening that you can choose from. From white strips, gels, and pens to more advanced LED whitening kits, it can be difficult to select the best option. Let It Snow Teeth
Teeth whitening can also be complex, costly, and sometimes painful. Some common side effects include very sensitive teeth, red/swollen gums, dry lips.
However, at-home teeth whitening treatment doesn’t have to be painful or difficult.
Snow teeth whiteningoffers simple and non-stressful whitening experience. The kits come with a specially made whitening solution and an electronic mouthpiece.
Snow also sells an all-in-one whitening kit, a whitening toothpaste, a desensitizing cream, and lip care products.
Snow is advertised as a comfortable, safe, and efficient method of whitening your teeth at home. It is only necessary to use the device for 9 to 21 minutes daily.
According to Snow’s website, the company claims that 97 percent of customers see results after just one use (consumer report). 100 percent are able to see results after three weeks.
What is LED Teethwhitening and is it safe?
LED light sources is a more secure alternative to ultraviolet (UV) light, which can trigger cell mutations. The light of LED does not cause mutations of cells, nor does it increase the risk of developing cancer. LED accelerates the whitening process, without the risk of ultraviolet light.
For the LED teeth whitening process, you’ll apply a bleaching agent on your teeth. The LED light turns on the whitening agent and starts reactions. If this reaction happens, this blue light enters enamel and eliminates stains. Let It Snow Teeth
Why Choose Snow LED Teeth Whitening?
Going to the dentist for teeth whitening can be costly ($600plus for each procedure). Tooth whitening strips do not give long-lasting whitening or whitening. every tooth equally.
Snow is a good choice for these procedures if you want a low-cost and effective way to whiten your teeth. The kits cost between $150 to $399 (75 treatment options included). It is possible to purchase a year’s supply of whitening serum for just $75.
Their advanced, proprietary teeth-whitening treatment system makes use of high-quality LED activating technology to offer professional results for only $1.60 per session.
The kit will only require between 9 and 21 minutes to whiten a day versus 30 minutes for strips for whitening.
The Snow website also has thousands of reviews. A lot of customers say they love the products because they cause less sensitivity.
The exclusive, proprietary serum specifically designed to decrease the sensitivity. It provides a comfortable experience for nearly all users.
Many customers also say the kits are easy-to-use and practical. Other reviewers mention seeing noticeable improvements after only several times.
Snow was voted as”the ” best teeth whitening kit for sensitive teeth” by Tuck.com in the year 2020. They are also the #1 suggested brand recommended by Allure Magazine and Men’s Health (2022) They have also been mentioned in Elle, Good Housekeeping, and People Magazine. Let It Snow Teeth
List of Snow Ingredients
Snow whitener serums contain these ingredients
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Carbamide peroxide
- Deionized water
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Potassium nitrate
- Peppermint oil
Snow is recommended by Dentists
Based on Dental Advisor the majority of dentists would suggest Snow Teeth Whitening to their patients. The kits have shown to lift stains caused by drinking coffee, smoking and wine, as well as soda and tetracycline (antibiotics which lead to yellowing).
40 percentof dentists believe that Snow is similar to other brands, while 36 percent think that the brand is superior to competitors.
Some positive remarks made by dental professionals that participated in the survey:
“The zero sensitivity was great.”
“I liked the fact that I could use it anywhere because it plugs directly into my phone.”
“I used it and liked it so much, I had my patients buy it on the internet.”
“It’s simple to apply the whitener agent using the click pen applicator.”
Some negative remarks from the dental professionals in this survey:
“More difficult to hold the piece of the mouthpiece in small mouths.”
“I wasn’t sure the amount of whitening gel I was supposed to use.”
“Increased the production of saliva in me.” Let It Snow Teeth
Advantages of Snow Teeth Whitening
Pros of Snow teeth whitening are:
- $1.60/treatment (75 treatments in all)
- Speedy results with guaranteed results
- Only needs 9 minutes of whitening a day
- Lasting whitening outcomes
- Dentists recommend
- Professional formula that is safe for enamel.
- Vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- It is safe to use on crowns, fillingsand bridges braces, veneers, and crowns
- LED kits and other products for the go are available
- The year-round supply of whitening supplies can be purchased
- A patented utility system designed to defend your gums
- All products made in the USA
- Fast shipping worldwide (160+ countries)
Disadvantages associated with Snow Teeth Whitening
The cons of whitening your teeth with Snow are:
- The mouthpiece might cause discomfort for some people.
- The most affordable kit isn’t cordless. You must plug it into your phone
- The mouthpiece cannot be a universal fit and could result in an unfitness
- The charger is a bit bulky.
- The whitening wand could make it difficult for users to operate, which can affect results
- It’s not always clean (lay back to get more effective results) Let It Snow Teeth
The Snow Teeth Whitening Review (Products Features, Features and Costs)
Three kinds of whitening kits as well as a toothpaste for whitening:
1. Snow At-Home Teeth Cleaning (All-In-One Kit)
Snow All-In One Dental Whitening Kit is the top most popular. It offers fast whitening results as well as 99.3 percent customer satisfaction across the 500,000+ clients.
Many of them are A-list celebritieslike NFL players as well as film stars.
The serum is safe for enamel. It is vegan, gluten-free, and free of animal cruelty. You can expect to see significantly whiter teeth in just 21 days of use (9-minute application). However, some customers mention having results in only some months. 1
The well-packaged and easy-to-use system offers professional-quality whitening at a price that is affordable. The serum is enamel-safe for people with gums and teeth that are sensitive.
It is also safe on bridges, crowns or fillings as well as veneers and braces. No prescriptions or visits to the dentist are needed.
What’s included in the kit:
- One LED that is activated (100 100% safe) and charger
- Medical grade silicone mouthpiece
- 75+ treatments
- Three wands of proprietary whitening serum
- One wand of the extra-strength whitening serum
- Two different strengths of whitening
- Desensitizing serum (to minimize any sensitivities)
- 5-year guarantee
Cost: $149-$200 Let It Snow Teeth
2. Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit (2nd Generation)
Snow Wireless Whitening Kit (2nd Gen) is the re-engineered version of the first wireless system.
Snow claims that it is simpler to use, and gives professional whitening in only a few minutes.
The new , water-resistant, wireless teeth whitening mouthpiece increases the speed of each session to provide longer-lasting, more durable results. It can be used in the shower if you need to rush.
The LED device comes with two light modes. The first one is the blue light option for whitening while the other is the dual-light mode (red light for the health of your gums).
The serum is safe for enamel, vegan, gluten-free, and non-toxic. You can expect dramatically whiter teeth within just 21 days of usage (9-minute application).
This method is also safe for crowns, braces, veneers bridges, as well as sensitive teeth. Additionally, it provides effortless, hands-free whitening experience. There is no phone or application needed.
What’s included in the kit:
- One LED that is activated (100 100 % secure) and charger
- 75+ treatments
- Self-sanitizing charging case (cordless charging)
- Waterproofing feature
- Dual-light therapy
- Medical-grade silicone mouthpiece
- Two levels of whitening serum
- Luxury travel case
- Desensitizing serum
- Five-year warranty
Cost: $299 Let It Snow Teeth
3. Snow Blue Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit
The teeth whitening kit wireless from Snow employs dual-light therapy. It has blue light to help with whitening as well as the red color to aid in gum health.
The serum is safe for enamel and is vegan, gluten-free, and free of animal cruelty. The LED mouthpiece boosts the results of the serum, ensuring it lasts longer.
This device is also water resistant which makes it perfect for people who lead busy lives. You can shower while whitening your teeth.
Kit includes the following:
- A wireless and water-resistant LED speeding mouthpiece that can be used for hands-free whitening
- Three teeth whitening Wands for whitening
- Extra strength whitening serum for quicker results
- 5-year warranty
- 75+ treatments
- Blue and red light therapy settings
Cost: $299 Let It Snow Teeth
4. Snow Teeth Whitening Toothpaste
Get your teeth whiter with Snow Whitening Toothpaste. This toothpaste is designed to provide professional teeth cleaning without the additional chemicals.
Brushing with this toothpaste daily, or at least twice is an excellent supplement to your LED whitening routine.
Snow’s whitening toothpaste includes the following benefits:
- It took 17 months to create the perfect mixture of ingredients
- Minty mint with a luxurious flavor
- Enamel-safe ingredients
- Guaranteed results
- Designed for sensitive teeth
Cost: $39 (3-month of supply) from $199 (12-month supply)
How to Use Whitening Snow Teeth Kits (Normal and Wireless)
- Before beginning your whitening session, be sure to floss and brush your teeth. This ensures that any plaque bacteria, and food particles are eliminated and enhances the effectiveness of the whitening gel.
- Apply the use theThe Snow Teeth whitening serum using a twist up the wand. Make sure that all teeth are fully covered. Do your best to not get the gel on your lips, gums or your tongue (because it could cause irritation to them).
- After applying the serum onto your tooth, connect the LED light on your smartphone and then insert the mouthpiece in (unless you’re using the kit that is cordless). Make sure to keep the light on for 9 to 30 mins. The amount of time depends the whiteness you desire.
- After whitening, remove the plug and take the light out of your mouth. Rinse both the light and your mouth . Brush your teeth to remove any remaining gel.
- Utilize the kit for 21 minutes every all day (for at least 21 consecutive days). Then, you can you can use it every week to keep your teeth white.
If you’re using this dental whitening wireless system you do not need to connect the device. You can use the device freely or at the bath. It will be plugged into the charging box after each use and it will clean itself and rid the body of germs. Let It Snow Teeth
Why Trust Us? What do we do to Analyze Products
The entire medical content available on this website, including this guide and other product reviews, are written by our team of experienced editors and researches.
All NewMouth writers vet products that are recommended and reviewed in the field.
If this is not possible, our team will:
- Compare Positive and Negative reviews of the products
- Discuss with the company’s leaders to ensure their products are safe and effective
- Be aware of costs to ensure that your customers receive the best high-quality products for a reasonable price.
- Review research studies and compare the pros and cons of each product
Every piece of content heavily reviewed before publication. Every piece of content published on NewMouth is medically reviewed through a certified dentist, particularly any content in which we recommend products.
Our dentists flag any recommendations they do not like. Products that do not meet their professional standards are removed. Let It Snow Teeth
What People are Saying About Snow
The NewMouth team has compiled reviews from reviews from four websites that allow you to purchase Snow’s products. We found over 7,000 customer reviews. The majority of them are positive, but a small percentage of them are negative, or between. Over 80 percent of the Amazon reviews are rated four stars or above.
A lot of positive reviews affirm that the whitening solutions cause little or no sensitivities. Some of them mention instant results others state that you’ll see improvements after just a few days of use.
” So far, so good. I’ve been using this for two weeks with the most potent strength, and my teeth are definitely brightening.”
” Amazon reviewer
“It is easy to use, no sensitivities (which I’ve experienced with every other whitening system I’ve tried from professional to strips of whitening) and the whitening gel doesn’t taste or smell like anything else.”
– Target reviewer
Even though the majority of the reviews on Snow are favorable across various sites There were some customers who were not entirely satisfied with the product.
However, keep in mind that those with thin enamel (or dental implants) cannot whiten their teeth. People with thin enamel are also more sensitive over other people (and sensitiveness is a typical consequence of all tooth whitening, even professional treatment).
Inattention to reading the instructions carefully prior to using the product can lead to poor results.
“The product functioned as it was claimed. What they do not say clearly in their description is the fact that the ultraviolet light device has a fairly shorter cord, and will need your OWN charger/power source to function.”
” Amazon reviewer
“It takes a bit of time for the whitener to come from the tube first and it is very difficult to put it on each tooth. The mouthpiece is bulky and uncomfortable. “
– Best Buy reviewer
How Much Does Snow Teeth Whitening Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening kits cost between $150 and $300 according to the type of kit you choose. Each kit comes complete with 25 treatments.
It is also possible to purchase Tooth Whitening Wand refills in packs of two, four, six or 12. The cost of the wands vary from $29 to $129. A couple of drops is enough for both the top and bottom teeth thus one wand lasts you several times. Let It Snow Teeth
Where to Buy Snow Teeth Whitening Products
The most convenient place to purchase Snow Teeth Whitening products is directly on their website. This is because they often have promos and discounts. It is not possible to find these deals on Amazon.
Whitening of the teeth for snow
Does whitening the teeth of a person with a whiter smile cause sensitiveness?
Snow Teeth Whitening can cause virtually no sensitivity due to its potassium nitrate to eliminate any discomfort. The products are specifically formulated to diminish the effects of this.
Can I whiten my teeth with the use of fillings or other types of restorations?
Yes these products are safe to be used on all dental restorations.
What are the chances of LED lights on mouth cancer?
An LED light does not lead to the mutation of cells, nor does it increase the risk of getting cancer. LED lights speed up the whitening process, but without the risks of UV light.
What exactly is the desensitizing cream, and how do I apply it?
The desensitizing serum is ideal for those with extra sensitive teeth. It also helps strengthen enamel and gives vitamins and minerals back to teeth.
If your teeth are sensitive Apply the gel 15 minutes prior the start of the treatment. Rinse thoroughly and continue with the whitening treatment. You can also use it after the whitening process. It isn’t necessary to wash it off.
Do I need to use the product and for how time?
Snow suggests applying it for 21 minutes a per day (for up to 21 consecutive days). Then, you can use it once a week to keep your teeth sparkling.
What happens if i get the serum on my lips or gums?
If you happen to get the cream on your lips, or gums, wipe it off. It is designed to be applied to your teeth.
Can children use Snow-whitening products?
Consult your dentist prior to using any whitening products on children.
What do women who breastfeed need to know?
Yes, a mother who is breastfeeding is able to safely whiten her teeth.
Do I have to be waiting before I can eat?
It is recommended to wait between an hour and an hour and half to take a bite after using the product. Snow also recommends whitening your teeth prior to you go to bed.
Is Snow teeth whitening secure for enamel?
Yes. Products for whitening your teeth with snow are enamel-safe when used as recommended. To avoid irritation and erosion, do not overuse the products.
What is Snow’s shipping policy?
If you spend more than $90, you’ll get complimentary shipping (U.S. Only). International orders require a small shipping cost.
When you’ve made your purchase and pay for the kit, you’ll receive it within six business day (up for two weeks in the case of overseas orders).
Snow also provides priority shipping. This means that you can have the item shipped within 3 days.
What is Snow’s return policy?
If you are not satisfied with the product you may request to refund it within 30 days of purchasing. You’ll need to ship the product back in order to receive an exchange. Let It Snow Teeth
In the report by The Dental Advisor the majority of dentists would recommend Snow Teeth whitening for their clients. The kits have been demonstrated to lift stains caused by smoking, coffee or wine, soda, and tetracycline (antibiotics which can result in yellowing).
- Lasting whitening outcomes
- Dentists are recommended
- Enamel-safe professional formula
- Vegan, gluten-free and animal-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- It is safe to use on bridges, crowns, fillings veneers, braces, and crowns
- LED kits and on-the-go products available
- The mouthpiece can be uncomfortable for some individuals.
- The most affordable kit isn’t cordless; you have to connect it to your phone
- The mouthpiece is not a one-size-fits all and may result in an inadvertent fit
- The charger is somewhat bulky. Let It Snow Teeth