There are numerous different types of teeth whitening products available. From white strips, gels and pens to more sophisticated LED kits for whitening, it can be difficult to determine the best option. Printed Instructions Snow Teeth Whitening
Teeth-whitening can be costly, complicated and even painful. A few of the most common side effects include sensitive teeth, swelling or red gums, and dry lips.
However, at-home teeth whitening treatment shouldn’t be challenging or painful.
Snow Tooth Whiteningoffers an easy and less painful whitening experience. The kits come with a specially created whitening serum as well as an electronic mouthpiece.
Snow also sells an all-in one kit for whitening, including a whitening toothpaste, a desensitizing serum and lip products.
Snow is advertised as an easy, safe, and easy method to whiten your teeth at home. The only requirement is to utilize the device for 9 to 21 minutes every day.
According to the website of Snow, the company claims that 97 percent of customers experience results within one week of using (consumer survey). One hundred percent have seen results after three weeks.
What is LED Teeth Whitening ? And Is it safe?
LED as a light source is a more secure choice to UV (UV) light, which may cause cell mutations. An LED light does not cause the mutation of cells or increase the risk of cancer. LED light speeds up the whitening reaction , but without the risks of the UV light.
When you undergo the LED teeth-whitening process, you’ll apply the bleaching agent to your teeth. The LED light activates the whitening agent and starts reactions. As this reaction takes place, it is when the light of blue penetrates the enamel and clears away stains. Printed Instructions Snow Teeth Whitening
Why do you want to choose Snow LED Teeth Whitening?
Going to the dentist to get teeth whitening can be expensive ($600plus per session). Tooth whitening strips do not give long-lasting whitening or whitening. all teeth equally.
Snow is a good choice for these procedures if you are in search of a cost-effective and efficient way to whiten your teeth. The kits cost between $150 to $299 (75 procedures included). The cost is for a year’s worth of whitening serum for only $75.
Their proprietary , advanced teeth-whitening system employs the an award-winning LED activating system to provide professional results for as little as $1.60 per treatment.
The kit requires only between 9 and 21 minutes to whiten every day, while 30 minutes are required for whitening strips.
Snow’s website also contains thousands of customer reviews. A lot of customers say they love their products since they have less sensitivity.
The exclusive, proprietary serum is specifically formulated to reduce the sensitivity. This provides a painless experience for the majority of users.
A majority of customers agree that the kits are user-friendly and simple to use. Others reviewers report seeing tangible outcomes after just one or two uses.
Snow was chosen as the ” best teeth whitening kit for sensitive teeth” in a poll conducted by Tuck.com in 2020. They are also the #1 preferred brand of Allure Magazine and Men’s Health (2022), and have been mentioned by Elle, Good Housekeeping, and People Magazine. Printed Instructions Snow Teeth Whitening
The Snow Ingredients List
These serums are made up of the following ingredients:
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Carbamide peroxide
- Deionized water
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Potassium nitrate
- Peppermint oil
Snow is Dentist Recommended
As per The Dental Advisor, 80 percent of dentists would recommend Snow Teeth whitening for patients. The kits have shown to eliminate stains caused by smoking, coffee, soda, wine, and tetracycline (antibiotics that can create yellowing).
Forty-one percentof dentists think Snow is equivalent to competitors and 35 percent consider the brand to be superior to rivals.
A few positive remarks from the dental professionals that participated in the survey:
“The zero sensitivity is great.”
“I liked that I could use it anyplace because it plugged right into my cell phone.”
“I used it and liked it so much that I decided to have my patients place orders online.”
“It’s simple to apply the agents to whiten your teeth with the click pen applicator.”
Some negative remarks from the dental professionals who participated in this survey:
“More difficult to maintain the mouthpiece in mouths with small mouths.”
“I was unsure of what dosage of whitening gel to use.”
“Increased my production of saliva.” Printed Instructions Snow Teeth Whitening
Benefits of Whitening Your Teeth With Snow
Pros of Snow teeth whitening are:
- $1.60/treatment (75 treatments included)
- Guaranteed results for fast whitening
- Only needs nine minutes of whitening per day
- Long-lasting whitening results
- Dentists recommended
- Enamel-safe professional formula
- Gluten-free, vegan and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- Safe to use on crowns, fillingsand bridges braces, veneers, and crowns
- LED kits, on-the-go items and LED kits are available
- All year long, whitening products are readily available
- A custom-designed utility system to guard your gums
- All of our products are manufactured in the USA
- Fast shipping worldwide (160+ countries)
Advantages and disadvantages in Snow Teeth Whitening
Cons of Snow teeth whitening include:
- The mouthpiece might cause discomfort for certain people.
- The cheapest kit is not wireless; you must plug it into your phone
- The mouthpiece is not a one-size-fits-all solution and can result in an improper fit
- The charger is a bit bulky.
- The whitening tool can not be easy to handle, and can affect results
- It can be messy (lay back while whitening for better outcomes) Printed Instructions Snow Teeth Whitening
The Snow Teeth Whitening Review (Products, Features & Costs)
Snow sells three types of whitening kits as well as a toothpaste for whitening:
1. Snow At-Home Teeth Clearing (All-In-One Kit)
Snow All-In One Dental Whitening Kit can be described as the top bestseller. It gives fast results in whitening and is backed by 99.3 percent customer satisfaction across 500,000+ customers.
Many of them are A-list celebrities, such as NFL players as well as film stars.
The serum is safe for enamel. It is vegan, gluten-free and non-toxic. It can dramatically improve the appearance of your teeth after just 21 days of use (9-minute application). Some users report experiencing results in just some months. 1
The well-packaged and easy-to-use system gives professional-quality whitening at a cost-effective price. The serum is enamel-safe for those who have gums or teeth that are sensitive.
It is also safe on bridges, crowns or fillings as well as veneers and braces. There is no prescription or dental visits are required.
Included in this kit are:
- One LED that is activated (100 100% secure) and charger
- Medical-grade silicone mouthpiece
- 75+ treatments
- Three wands with whitening serum
- One wand of the extra-strength whitening serum
- Two levels of whitening serum
- Desensitizing serum (to decrease any sensitivities)
- 5-year guarantee
Cost: $149-$200 Printed Instructions Snow Teeth Whitening
2. Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit (2nd Generation)
Snow Wireless Whitening Kit (2nd Gen) is the re-engineered version of the first wireless system.
Snow claims it’s easier to use and offers professional-level whitening in only a few minutes.
The new , water-resistant, wireless teeth whitening mouthpiece speeds up each session to give you longer-lasting, stronger outcomes. It can be used in the shower if are in a hurry.
The LED device also has two different light modes. The first one is the blue light whitening option while the other is the dual-light one (red light to help with healthy gums).
The serum is safe for enamel Vegan, gluten-free and free of animal cruelty. You can expect to notice a dramatic improvement in the color of your teeth after just 21 days of usage (9-minute application).
It is also safe to use on crowns, braces, veneers bridges, and other sensitive teeth. It also offers a completely seamless, hands-free, whitening experience. There is no phone or application needed.
The kit includes:
- One LED light that activates (100 100% secure) and charger
- 75+ treatments
- Self-sanitizing charging case (cordless charging)
- Waterproofing feature
- Dual-light therapy
- Medical grade silicone mouthpiece
- Two different strengths of whitening
- Luxury travel case
- Desensitizing serum
- 5-year guarantee
Cost: $299 Printed Instructions Snow Teeth Whitening
3. Snow Blue Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit
This kit for whitening teeth wirelessly from Snow makes use of dual-light therapy. It features the blue light to help with whitening as well as the red color to aid in gum health.
The serum is safe to use on enamels, vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free. The LED mouthpiece enhances the serum for longer-lasting results.
It is also water-resistant and is ideal for busy people. You can shower while whitening your teeth.
Kit includes the following:
- A waterproof and wireless LED speeding mouthpiece that can be used for hands-free whitening
- Three teeth whitening tools
- Extra strength whitening serum for quicker results
- 5-year warranty
- 75+ treatments
- Light therapy blue and red settings
Cost: $299 Printed Instructions Snow Teeth Whitening
4. Whitening Toothpaste for Snow Teeth
Get whiter teeth with the Snow Whitening Toothpaste. This toothpaste offers professional teeth cleansing without added chemicals.
The toothpaste you brush with at least once or twice per day is an excellent supplement to your LED whitening routine.
Snow’s toothpaste for whitening has the following attributes:
- It took 17 months to develop the perfect mix of ingredients
- Premium mint flavor
- Enamel-safe ingredients
- Results guaranteed
- Created for teeth with sensitive issues
Cost of $39 (3-month amount) to $99. (12-month supply)
How to Use Snow Teeth Whitening Kits (Normal and Wireless)
- Before you start a whitening session, ensure to clean and floss your teeth. This will ensure that any plaque, food particles, and bacteria are removed , and improves the efficacy of the gel.
- Apply the Apply theWhitening Serum to the Snow Teeth Whitening Serum by twisting up the wand. Then, apply the cream to your teeth until they are fully coated. Be careful not to get the gel on your lips, gums or your tongue (because it could cause irritation to them).
- After applying the serum to your teeth, plug the light bulb of the LED into your phone and plug the mouthpiece inside (unless you’re using the kit that is cordless). Keep the light in for between 9 and 30 minutes. The duration will differ based the whiteness you desire.
- After whitening, remove the plug and remove the light from your mouth. Rinse both the light and your mouth and brush your teeth to remove any gel left behind.
- Use the kit for just 21 minutes each throughout the day (for the duration of 21 days). After that, use it once a week to keep your teeth white.
If you’re making use of an Wireless Teeth Whitening System there is no need to connect the device. It is possible to use it at your leisure or in the shower. The device will be connected to the charging case after use and it will clean itself and eliminate germs. Printed Instructions Snow Teeth Whitening
Why Trust Us? How Do We Analyze Products
All medical content on this website, such as this guide as well as the other reviews, is written by our team of skilled authors and scientists.
All NewMouth writers review products which are reviewed and recommended in the field.
In cases where this is not possible Our team will:
- Compare positive and negative reviews for the products
- Discuss with the company’s leaders to ensure that their products are safe and effective
- Check costs to ensure that customers get the highest high-quality products for a reasonable price.
- Read research studies to compare the pros and cons of every product
Every piece of content is extensively reviewed prior to its release. Every piece of content published on NewMouth is also medically reviewed from a registered dentist specifically , any content where we recommend products.
Our dentists will flag any suggestions they aren’t happy with. Products that don’t conform to their standards for professional use are rejected. Printed Instructions Snow Teeth Whitening
What People are Saying About Snow
The NewMouth team collected reviews from four sites where you can purchase Snow’s products. We found more than 7,000 customer reviews in total. The majority of them are positive, while some are negative, or in between. More than 80 percent of Amazon reviews are rated 4 five stars or better.
A lot of favorable reviews mention that the whitening products cause little or no sensitivities. Some mention instant results, some say you’ll see improvements after a few uses.
” So far, so good; I’ve been using it for two weeks at the most potent strength, and my teeth are definitely whiter.”
– Amazon reviewer
“It is very easy to use, it doesn’t cause sensitiveness (which I’ve had with EVERY other whitening system I used throughout the years from professional to whitening strips), and the whitening gel doesn’t taste like any other product.”
– Target reviewer
Even though the majority of Snow’s reviews are positive on multiple websites However, there were some who weren’t entirely satisfied with the product.
However, keep in mind that those with thin enamel (or dental implants) are unable to whiten their teeth. Certain people are more prone to sensitivity than other people (and sensitive teeth are a common adverse effect of all types of tooth bleaching, including professional treatments).
Inattention to reading the instructions carefully prior to using the product can cause poor results.
“The product functioned as it was claimed. The only thing they don’t explain effectively in the description is that the ultraviolet light source has a short cord that will require your OWN power/charge unit for it to be functional.”
” Amazon reviewer
“It takes a bit of time for the whitener to come into the tub first, and it’s kind of tedious trying to apply it to each tooth. The mouthpiece is bulky and uncomfortable. “
– Best Buy reviewer
How Much Does Whitening Your Teeth With Snow Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening kits cost between $150 and $300 dependent on the kit you select. Each kit comes with 75 treatments.
You can also order the tooth whitening wand refills in packs of four, two, six or 12. The price of the wands is $29 to $129. One drop is enough for both the top and bottom teeth therefore one wand can last you many times. Printed Instructions Snow Teeth Whitening
Where can I buy Snow Teeth Whitening Products
The most convenient place to purchase Snow Teeth Whitening products is directly on their website. This is due to the fact that they usually have promotions and discounts. These deals are not available on Amazon.
FAQs on Whitening Your Teeth Snow
Do whitening your teeth with snow cause the sensitivity?
Snow Teeth Whitening causes virtually no sensitivities because it is made of potassium nitrate that eliminates discomfort. The products are specially designed to lessen the effect.
Can I bleach my teeth using dental fillings or other restorations?
Yes these products are safe for use on any dental restoration.
What are the chances of LED lights on mouth cancer?
LED light doesn’t lead to the mutation of cells or raise the risk of developing cancer. LED accelerates the whitening process without the dangers of UV light.
What exactly is the desensitizing serum What is it, and how do I use it?
The desensitizing treatment serum is ideal for those with extra sensitive teeth. It also strengthens enamel and gives vitamins and minerals back to teeth.
If you have sensitive teeth Apply the gel 15 minutes before starting the session. Rinse, then proceed to the whitening treatment. It is also possible to use it following the whitening treatment. You don’t have to rinse it off.
How often should I use the product, and for how long?
Snow recommends applying the kit for 21 minutes each all day (for 21 days). After that, use it every week to keep your teeth sparkling.
What happens if I get the product on my lips or gums?
If you happen to get the serum on your lips or gums, wash it off. Snow is meant to be used on your teeth.
Can children use Snow whitening products?
It is recommended to consult with your dentist prior to using any products for whitening children.
What about breastfeeding women?
Yes, breastfeeding mothers can whiten her teeth without risk.
When do I need to be waiting before I can eat?
Wait an hour to an hour and half to eat after using the product. Snow also recommends whitening your teeth before you go to bed.
Is Snow teeth whitening safe for enamel?
Yes. Products for whitening your teeth with snow are safe for enamel when used as advised. To avoid irritation and erosion of enamel be sure to not use too much of the products.
What is Snow’s policy on shipping?
If you spend more than $90, you’ll receive FREE shipping (U.S. only). International orders will incur a small shipping charge.
When you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive the kit within six working day (up to two weeks for overseas orders).
Snow also provides priority shipping, which means you can have the item shipped within three days.
What is Snow’s return policy?
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can request to refund it within 30 days of purchasing. The customer must send the product back for the refund. Printed Instructions Snow Teeth Whitening
Based on The Dental Advisor 80 percent of dentists would suggest Snow Teeth whitening for their clients. The kits have been shown to lift stains caused by drinking coffee, smoking or wine, soda, and tetracycline (antibiotics that result in yellowing).
- End-to-end whitening results
- Dentists are recommended
- Professional formula that is safe for enamel.
- Vegan, gluten-free and animal-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- It is safe to use on bridges, crowns, fillings veneers, braces and crowns.
- LED kits and portable products are available
- The mouthpiece might be uncomfortable for certain individuals.
- The most affordable kit isn’t cordless. You have to plug it into your phone
- The mouthpiece is not a one-size-fits all and may result in an improper fit
- The charger is slightly bulky Printed Instructions Snow Teeth Whitening