There are many different teeth products for whitening available. From gels, white strips and pens, to more modern LED-based whitening systems, it could be overwhelming to find the right product. Site:Reddit.Com/ Snow Teeth Whitening
Teeth whitening can also be complicated, expensive and can be painful. A few of the most common side effects include sensitive teeth, red or swollen gums, dry mouth.
In reality, at-home dental whitening treatment does not have to be difficult or painful.
Snow teeth whiteningoffers simple and less painful whitening experience. The kits come with a specially made whitening solution and the mouthpiece is illuminated.
Snow also has an all-in-one kit for whitening, including a whitening toothpaste, a serum for desensitizing and lip care products.
Snow is advertised as an easy, safe and convenient way to whiten your teeth at your home. The only requirement is to use the device for 9 to 21 minutes every day.
According to the website of Snow, the company claims that 97 percent of customers see results after only one usage (consumer survey). One hundred percent have seen results after three weeks.
What is LED Teeth Whitening & is it Safe?
LED light sources is a better option to avoid ultraviolet (UV) light, which could cause cell changes. An LED light does not cause mutations of cells, nor does it increase the risk of cancer. LED light speeds up the whitening process, without the risks of the UV light.
For the LED teeth whitening process, you’ll apply the bleaching agent to your teeth. The LED light stimulates the bleaching agent and initiates an chemical reaction. When this reaction occurs, this blue light enters enamel and clears away stains. Site:Reddit.Com/ Snow Teeth Whitening
Why should you choose Snow LED Teeth Whitening?
The dentist visit for teeth whitening is expensive ($600plus for each procedure). The strips for teeth whitening don’t provide long-lasting whitening or whiten all teeth equally.
Snow is a good choice for these procedures if you are looking for an affordable and effective way to whiten your teeth. The kits cost between $150 and $299 (75 procedures included). It is possible to purchase a one-year supply of whitening gel for $75.
Their proprietary , advanced teeth-whitening system employs the an award-winning LED activating system to offer professional results for only $1.60 per session.
The kit will only require 9 to 21 minutes of whitening each day, while 30 minutes are required for whitening strips.
Snow’s website has also thousands of reviews. Many customers have stated that they love their products because they reduce sensitivity.
The serum is unique and specifically designed to decrease sensitivity. It is a pleasant experience for almost all users.
Many customers also say the kits are easy-to-use and convenient. Other reviewers mention seeing noticeable improvements after only the first few times.
Snow was chosen as one of the ” best teeth whitening kit for sensitive teeth” from Tuck.com in 2020. They’re also the most suggested brand recommended by Allure Magazine and Men’s Health (2022) and have been included in Elle, Good Housekeeping, and People Magazine. Site:Reddit.Com/ Snow Teeth Whitening
The Snow Ingredients List
Snow whitener serums contain these ingredients
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Carbamide peroxide
- Deionized water
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Potassium nitrate
- Peppermint oil
Snow is recommended by Dentists
Based on The Dental Advisor the majority of dentists would suggest Snow Teeth whitening for patients. The kits have been shown to get rid of stains caused drinking coffee, smoking, soda, wine, and tetracycline (antibiotics which can result in yellowing).
forty-one percentof dentists think Snow is comparable to rivals however, 35 percent believe the brand is superior to rivals.
A few positive comments from the dental professionals in this survey:
“The zero sensitivity was excellent.”
“I enjoyed the fact that I could use it anywhere since it could be connected to the phone.”
“I tested it out and liked it so much that I decided to have my patients buy it online.”
“It’s easy to apply bleaching agent by using the click pen applicator.”
A few negative remarks made by dental professionals in this survey:
“More difficult to maintain the piece of the mouthpiece in small mouths.”
“I was unsure of what dosage of whitening gel to apply.”
“Increased the production of saliva in me.” Site:Reddit.Com/ Snow Teeth Whitening
The benefits of whitening your teeth with snow
The advantages of Snow teeth whitening include:
- $1.60/treatment (75 treatments included)
- Guaranteed results for fast whitening
- Only needs only 9 minutes of whitening each day
- Lasting whitening outcomes
- Dentists recommend
- A safe, professional formula for enamel
- Vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- Safe to use on bridges, crowns, fillings veneers, braces, crowns and bridges.
- LED kits and portable products are available
- All year long, whitening products are available
- A custom-designed utility system to protect your gums
- All products are made in the USA
- Fast shipping worldwide (160+ countries)
Benefits and disadvantages in Snow Teeth Whitening
The cons of whitening your teeth with Snow are:
- The mouthpiece could cause discomfort for some people.
- The cheapest kit is not cordless. You have to connect it to your phone
- The mouthpiece is not a one-size-fits-all solution and can result in an incorrect fit
- The charger is quite bulky.
- The whitening tool can not be easy to handle, which can affect results
- It can be messy (lay back while whitening for more effective outcomes) Site:Reddit.Com/ Snow Teeth Whitening
The Snow Teeth Whitening Review (Products, Features & Costs)
The Snow brand offers three varieties of whitening kits as well as the whitening toothpaste
1. Snow At-Home Teeth The Whitening (All-In-One Kit)
Snow All-In One Dental Whitening Kit is the #1 most popular. It gives fast results in whitening that are guaranteed by 99.3 percent customer satisfaction across 500,000+ customers.
The customers that are included in this list include A-list stars, including NFL players as well as movie stars.
The serum is safe for enamel. It is vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free. You can expect dramatically whiter teeth after just 21 days of usage (9-minute treatment). However, some customers mention experiencing results in just some hours. 1
The user-friendly and well-packaged system delivers a professional-level whitening experience at an affordable price. The serum is safe for those who have gums or teeth that are sensitive.
It’s also safe for bridges, crowns, fillings or veneers as well as braces. There is no prescription or dental visits are needed.
Kit includes the following:
- One light with an activation LED (100% safe) and charger
- Medical-grade silicone mouthpiece
- 75+ treatments
- Three wands of proprietary whitening serum
- One wand of extra-strength whitening serum
- Two different strengths of whitening
- Desensitizing serum (to decrease any sensitivities)
- 5-year guarantee
Cost: $149-$200 Site:Reddit.Com/ Snow Teeth Whitening
2. Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit (2nd Generation)
Snow Wireless Whitening Kit (2nd Gen) is the improved version of the first wireless system.
Snow claims it’s easier to use, and gives professional whitening in only a few minutes.
The new , water-resistant, wireless teeth whitening mouthpiece increases the speed of each session to give you longer-lasting, stronger outcomes. It is also a great option to use in the shower if need to rush.
The LED device comes with two different modes of light. The first one is the blue light option to whiten while the other is the dual-light option (red light to help with the health of your gums).
The serum is enamel-safe and vegan. It is gluten-free, vegan and non-toxic. It is possible to see dramatically whiter teeth after only 21 days of use (9-minute treatment).
This method is also suitable for braces, veneers, crowns bridges, braces, and sensitive teeth. Additionally, it provides easy, hands-free whitening. The use of a phone or an app is not needed.
Included in this kit are:
- One LED activating light (100% safe) and charger
- 75+ treatments
- Self-sanitizing charging case (cordless charging)
- Water-resistant feature
- Dual-light therapy
- Medical-grade silicone mouthpiece
- Two strengths of whitening serum
- Luxury travel case
- Desensitizing serum
- Five-year warranty
Cost: $299 Site:Reddit.Com/ Snow Teeth Whitening
3. Snow Blue Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit
This kit for whitening teeth wirelessly from Snow makes use of dual-light therapy. It features the blue light for whitening and it has red lights to help support gums.
The serum is safe to use on enamels, vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free. The LED mouthpiece helps enhance the effect of the serum for a longer time.
This device is also water-resistant and is ideal for people who lead busy lives. You can even shower while whitening your teeth.
The kit includes:
- A waterproof and wireless LED expanding mouthpiece to speed up whitening hands-free.
- Three teeth-whitening instruments
- Extra strength whitening serum for quicker results
- 5-year guarantee
- 75+ treatments
- Light therapy blue and red settings
Cost: $299 Site:Reddit.Com/ Snow Teeth Whitening
4. Snow Teeth Whitening Toothpaste
Whiter teeth are possible with The Snow Whitening Toothpaste. This toothpaste is designed to provide professional teeth cleaning , without the additional chemicals.
It is recommended to brush this toothpaste at least at least once or twice per day is an excellent supplement to your LED whitening routine.
The whitening toothpaste Snow comes with the following attributes:
- It took 17 months to create the perfect blend of ingredients
- Luxury mint flavor
- Enamel-safe ingredients
- Guaranteed results
- Made for sensitive teeth
Price $39. (3-month supply) up to $199 (12-month supply)
How to Use Snow Teeth Whitening Kits (Normal & Wireless)
- Before beginning a whitening session, be sure to brush and floss your teeth. This ensures that any plaque food particles, and bacteria are removed , and improves the efficacy of the whitening gel.
- Apply the Apply theWhitening Serum to the Snow Teeth whitening serum through twisting the wand. Apply the gel to each tooth until they are completely coated. Do your best to not touch your lips, gums, or tongue (because it can irritate them).
- After applying the serum onto your tooth, connect the light bulb of the LED into your smartphone and insert the mouthpiece inside (unless you’re using the cordless kit). Keep the light in for 9 to 30 mins. The amount of time depends on the desired whiteness you want.
- After whitening, remove the plug and take the light out of your mouth. Rinse both the light and your mouth , and then brush your teeth in order to get rid of any gel left behind.
- Make use of the kit for 21 minutes every day (for at least 21 consecutive days). Then, you can apply it once per week to keep your teeth white.
If you are utilising the dental whitening wireless system it is not necessary to plug in the device. It can be used freely or in the shower. It will be plugged into the charging case after using and it will clean itself and kill germs. Site:Reddit.Com/ Snow Teeth Whitening
Why Trust Us? How We Analyze Products
The medical content that appears on this website, such as this guide, as well as other reviews, is written by our team of experienced editors and researches.
All NewMouth writers evaluate products that are reviewed and recommended by professionals in the field.
If this isn’t possible the team will
- Compare Positive and Negative reviews of the product
- Contact the leaders of your company to ensure their products are safe and effective.
- Be aware of costs to ensure that customers get the highest quality goods at a reasonable price.
- Study research studies to determine the pros and cons of each product
Every piece of content thoroughly reviewed prior to publication. Every piece of content published on NewMouth is also vetted medically through a certified dentist, specifically any content where we suggest products.
The dentists at our office flag any recommendation they aren’t happy with. Products that don’t conform to their professional standards are removed. Site:Reddit.Com/ Snow Teeth Whitening
What people are saying about Snow
The NewMouth team collated reviews from reviews from four sites that allow you to purchase Snow’s products. We discovered more than 7,000 customer reviews. The majority of them are positive, but only a tiny percentage are negative, or between. Over 80 percent of the Amazon reviews are 4 stars or more.
Many of the positive reviews mention that the whitening products result in minimal or no sensitivities. Some mention instant results, while others say you’ll see improvements after a few uses.
” So far, so far so good. I’ve been using this for two weeks with the strongest strength and my teeth are definitely whiter.”
– Amazon reviewer
“It is simple to use, has no sensitivity (which I’ve experienced in every other whitening product I’ve tried from professional to strips of whitening) And the gel isn’t a taste of anything.”
– Target reviewer
Even though a majority of reviews for Snow are positive across multiple sites, some people were not entirely satisfied with the product.
Be aware that those with thin tooth enamel, or have dental crowns cannot get their teeth whiter. People with thin enamel are also more susceptible to sensitivity over others (and the sensitivity can be a frequent result of any tooth whiteningprocedures, even professional ones).
Neglecting to read the instructions carefully prior to use can cause poor results.
“The product performed as advertised. What they do not say adequately in the description is the fact that the ultraviolet light source has a short cord and will require your OWN power/charge unit in order to operate.”
” Amazon reviewer
“It takes some time for the whiteners to come through the tubes first and then it gets very difficult to place it on each tooth. The mouthpiece is heavy and uncomfortable. “
– Best Buy reviewer
How Much Does Whitening Your Teeth With Snow Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening kits cost between $150 and $300, depending on which kit you select. They all come with 75 treatment options.
You can also order the tooth whitening wand refills on their own in packs of two, four 6, or 12. The price of the wands vary from $29 to $129. A few drops are enough for both the top and bottom teeth, so one wand will last you several times. Site:Reddit.Com/ Snow Teeth Whitening
Where to Buy Snow Teeth Whitening Products
The most convenient place to purchase Snow Teeth Whitening products is directly from their website. They often have promos and discounts. They do not offer these deals on Amazon.
Snow Teeth Whitening FAQs
Does whitening of your snow teeth cause the sensitivity?
Whitening your teeth with Snow Teeth causes almost no sensitivity due to its potassium nitrate to eliminate any discomfort. The products are specifically designed to diminish the effects of this.
Can I bleach my teeth using fillings or other restorations?
Yes they are safe for use on all dental restorations.
What are the risks of LED lights on mouth cancer?
LED light doesn’t cause mutations of cells or increase the risk of cancer. LED light speeds up the whitening process, but without the dangers of UV light.
What exactly is the desensitizing agent what is it and how do I apply it?
The desensitizing serum is ideal for people who have extra sensitive teeth. It also strengthens enamel and gives vitamins and minerals back to teeth.
If you have sensitive teeth Apply the gel 15 minutes prior the start of the session. Rinse and proceed with the whitening procedure. It is also possible to use it after the whitening process. You don’t have to rinse it out.
What is the recommended frequency to utilize the product, and for how for how long?
Snow suggests that you use this kit to last for 21 mins a per day (for the duration of 21 days). Then, use it at least once per week to keep your teeth white.
What happens if I get the product on my lips or gums?
If you get the product on your lips or gums clean it off. Snow is meant to be used on your teeth.
Do children have the right to use snow-whitening products?
Talk to your dentist before applying any product for whitening on children.
What is the situation for women who are breastfeeding?
Yes, breastfeeding mothers is able to safely whiten her teeth.
Do I need to be waiting before I can eat?
It is recommended to wait between an hour and an hour and half to take a bite after using the product. Snow also suggests that you whiten your teeth before bed.
Is Snow teeth whitening secure for enamel?
Yes. Whitening products for snow teeth are safe for use when recommended. To prevent irritation and erosion be sure to not use too much of the products.
What is Snow’s policy on shipping?
For purchases of more than $90, you’ll be eligible for free shipping (U.S. Only). International orders are subject to a modest shipping cost.
After you place your order You’ll receive the kit within six working days (up to two weeks in the case of overseas orders).
Snow also provides priority shipping. This means that you can have the item shipped within three days.
What is Snow’s policy on return?
If you’re unhappy with your kit If you are not satisfied, you can ask for to refund it within 30 days after purchase. You’ll have to send the product back to get an exchange. Site:Reddit.Com/ Snow Teeth Whitening
As per the Dental Advisor the majority of dentists would recommend Snow Teeth whitening for their patients. The kits have been shown to eliminate stains caused by drinking coffee, smoking or wine, soda, and tetracycline (antibiotics that can cause yellowing).
- Long-lasting whitening results
- Dentists are recommended
- Formula for professional use that is safe and enamel-safe
- Gluten-free, vegan and animal-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- It is safe to use on bridges, crowns, fillings, veneers, and braces
- LED kits and other products for the go available
- The mouthpiece could be uncomfortable for some people
- The most affordable kit isn’t cordless. You have to plug it into your phone
- The mouthpiece cannot be a universal fit and could result in an inadvertent fit
- The charger is somewhat bulky. Site:Reddit.Com/ Snow Teeth Whitening