There are a myriad of whitening products available. From white strips, gels and pens, to more sophisticated LED kits for whitening, it can be difficult to select the best option. Snow�Â�® At-home Teeth Whitening Syste
Teeth-whitening can be complex, costly and even painful. A few of the most common side effects include sensitive teeth, red or swollen gums, and dry mouth.
However, at-home teeth whitening treatment does not have to be difficult or painful.
Snow Teeth Whiteningoffers an easy and less painful experience for whitening. The kits include a specially created whitening serum as well as the mouthpiece is illuminated.
Snow also has an all-in-one whitening kit, a whitening toothpaste, a desensitizing serum and lip products.
Snow advertises itself as a safe, comfortable, and efficient method of whitening your teeth at home. The only requirement is to utilize the device for 9 to 21 minutes a day.
According to Snow’s website, Snow’s website claims that 97 percent of customers see results after just one use (consumer survey). One hundred percent see results after three weeks.
What is LED Teethwhitening and is it safe?
LEDs as light sources is a safer choice to UV (UV) light that may cause cell mutations. A light source that is LED-powered does not cause mutations of cells or increase the risk of cancer. LED speed up the whitening process without the risk of UV light.
When you undergo the LED teeth-whitening process, you’ll apply the bleaching agent to your teeth. The LED light triggers the bleaching agent and initiates this chemical process. If this reaction happens, its blue LED light penetrates enamel and eliminates stains. Snow�Â�® At-home Teeth Whitening Syste
Why do you want to choose the Snow LED Whitening of Teeth?
Going to the dentist for teeth whitening costs money ($600plus per session). And teeth whitening strips don’t provide lasting whitening or whiten each tooth in the same way.
Snow is an excellent solution to the treatments you are seeking a cheap and effective way to whiten your teeth. The kits cost between $150 to $299.99 (75 sessions included). The cost is for a one-year supply of whitening gel for just $75.
Their proprietary , advanced teeth-whitening treatment system makes use of high-quality LED activating technology to give professional results at less than $1.60 per treatment.
The kit requires only between 9 and 21 minutes to whiten every day versus 30 minutes for strips of whitening.
The Snow website also has many reviews. Many of them say they love their products since they reduce sensitivity.
The exclusive, proprietary serum is specially formulated to lessen the sensation. It provides a comfortable experience for almost all users.
Many customers also say the kits are user-friendly and convenient. Others have reported seeing visible improvement after just a few uses.
Snow was chosen as”the ” best teeth whitening kit for teeth with sensitive issues” in a poll conducted by Tuck.com in the year 2020. They are also the #1 recommended brand by Allure Magazine and Men’s Health (2022) and have been included by Elle, Good Housekeeping, and People Magazine. Snow�Â�® At-home Teeth Whitening Syste
Snow Ingredients List
The serums for snow whiteners have some of the following components:
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Carbamide peroxide
- Deionized water
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Potassium nitrate
- Peppermint oil
Snow is Dentist Recommended
In the report by dental advisor, 80 percent of dentists would recommend Snow Teeth Whitening to their patients. The kits have shown to lift stains caused by drinking coffee, smoking and wine, as well as soda and tetracycline (antibiotics which can cause yellowing).
Forty-one percentof dentists think Snow is comparable to rivals, while 37 percent believe the brand is superior to competitors.
Some positive comments made by dental professionals in this survey:
“The zero sensitivity was great.”
“I enjoyed the fact that I could use it wherever because it plugged right into the phone.”
“I tested it out and liked it so much that I made my patients buy it on the internet.”
“It’s simple to apply the agents to whiten your teeth with the click pen applicator.”
A few negative remarks that were made by dental professionals in this survey:
“More challenging to retain the mouthpiece in small mouths.”
“I was unsure of what dosage of whitening gel to apply.”
“Increased my production of saliva.” Snow�Â�® At-home Teeth Whitening Syste
Benefits of Whitening your Teeth with Snow
The benefits of using Snow teeth whitening include:
- $1.60/treatment (75 treatments are included)
- Results that are fast and effective
- Just nine minutes of whitening per day
- Long-lasting whitening results
- Dentists are recommended
- Formula for professional use that is safe and enamel-safe
- Vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- It is safe to use on bridges, crowns and fillings veneers, braces, crowns and bridges.
- LED kits and other products for the go available
- Whitening products for the year available
- A proprietary utility system to protect your gums
- All products are made in the USA
- Fast shipping worldwide (160+ countries)
The disadvantages associated with Snow Teeth Whitening
The cons of whitening your teeth with Snow include:
- The mouthpiece may cause discomfort for some people.
- The cheapest option isn’t cordless; you have to plug it into your phone
- The mouthpiece isn’t a one-size-fits all and may result in an incorrect fit
- The charger is quite bulky.
- The whitening wand could make it difficult for users to operate, and could affect the results
- It is messy (lay back while whitening for better results) Snow�Â�® At-home Teeth Whitening Syste
The Snow Teeth Whitening Reviews (Products and Features, Costs and Prices)
Snow offers three kinds of whitening kits as well as a whitening toothpaste:
1. Snow at-Home Teeth Cleaning (All-In-One Kit)
Snow All-In-One Dental Whitening Kit will be the #1 most popular. It delivers fast results for whitening that are guaranteed by 99.3 percent ratings across over 500,000+ users.
Many of them are A-list stars, including NFL players as well as film stars.
The serum is enamel-safe, vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free. It is possible to see dramatically whiter teeth after only 21 days (9-minute treatment). However, some customers mention getting results in just two or three months. 1
The convenient and well-packaged system provides professional-quality whitening for a reasonable price. The serum is enamel-safe for people with sensitive teeth and gums.
It’s also safe on crowns, fillings, bridges veneers, braces, and crowns. No prescription or dentist visits are required.
Included in this kit are:
- One LED light that activates (100 100 % secure) and charger
- Medical grade silicone mouthpiece
- 75+ treatments
- Three wands of proprietary whitening serum
- One wand of the extra-strength whitening serum
- Two strengths of whitening serum
- Desensitizing serum (to decrease any sensitivities)
- Five-year warranty
Cost: $149 to $200 Snow�Â�® At-home Teeth Whitening Syste
2. Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit (2nd Generation)
Snow Wireless Whitening Kit (2nd Gen) is the re-engineered version of the original wireless system.
Snow claims it is easier to use and can provide professional whitening in only a few minutes.
The brand new water-resistant and wireless teeth whitening mouthpiece accelerates each session for stronger, longer-lasting outcomes. It can be used in the shower if you need to rush.
The LED device also has two different modes of light. One is the blue light option to whiten and the second is the dual-light one (red light to promote healthy gums).
The serum is safe for enamel and vegan. It is gluten-free, vegan and cruelty-free. It will dramatically brighten your teeth within just 21 days of use (9-minute treatment).
This system is also safe for braces, veneers, crowns bridges, braces, and sensitive teeth. It also gives you an seamless, hands-free, whitening experience. The use of a phone or an app is not needed.
What’s included in the kit:
- One LED that is activated (100 100% safe) and charger
- 75+ treatments
- Self-sanitizing charging case (cordless charging)
- Waterproof feature
- Dual-light therapy
- Medical-grade silicone mouthpiece
- Two strength of whitening serum
- Luxury travel case
- Desensitizing serum
- 5-year guarantee
Cost: $299 Snow�Â�® At-home Teeth Whitening Syste
3. Snow Blue Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit
This kit for whitening teeth wirelessly from Snow makes use of dual-light therapy. It features the blue light for whitening and the red color to help support gums.
The serum is safe for enamel, vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free. The LED mouthpiece enhances the serum for longer-lasting results.
The device is also water-resistant and is ideal for those with busy lifestyles. You can shower while whitening your teeth.
Kit includes the following:
- A wireless and water-resistant LED expanding mouthpiece to speed up whitening hands-free.
- Three teeth whitening Wands for whitening
- Extra strength whitening serum for quicker results
- 5-year guarantee
- 75+ treatments
- Red and blue light therapy settings
Cost: $299 Snow�Â�® At-home Teeth Whitening Syste
4. Whitening Teeth for Snow
Get your teeth whiter with snow whitening Toothpaste. This toothpaste gives professional teeth cleaning without the additional chemicals.
It is recommended to brush this toothpaste at least daily, or at least twice is an excellent addition to your routine of LED whitening.
Snow’s whitening toothpaste includes the following benefits:
- It took 17 months to formulate the perfect blend of ingredients
- Luxury mint flavor
- Enamel-safe ingredients
- Results guaranteed
- Made for sensitive teeth
Cost: $39 (3-month quantity) from $99 (12-month supply)
How to Use Whitening Snow Teeth Kits (Normal and Wireless)
- Before beginning a whitening session, ensure to brush and floss your teeth. This ensures that any plaque food particles and bacteria are removed and increases the efficacy of the whitening gel.
- Apply the apply thesnow Teeth whitening serum using a twist up the wand. Then, apply the cream to your teeth until they are fully coated. Do your best to not put the gel directly on your lips, gums or tongue (because it can irritate them).
- Once the serum is applied on your teeth plug the light bulb of the LED into your smartphone and insert the mouthpiece in (unless you are using the cordless kit). Keep the light in for between 9 and 30 minutes. The length of time will depend on your desired whiteness.
- After whitening, remove the plug and remove the light from your mouth. Rinse both the light and your mouth , and then brush your teeth to remove any excess gel.
- You can use the kit for up to 21 minutes per day (for at least 21 consecutive days). Then, you can apply it once per week to keep your teeth white.
If you’re utilising an wireless teeth whitening system, you don’t have to connect the device. You can use this device freely or while showering. The device will be connected to the charging box after each use and it will clean itself and eliminate germs. Snow�Â�® At-home Teeth Whitening Syste
Why Trust Us? How We Analyze Products
All medical content on this site, which includes this guide as well as other product reviews, is written by our team of highly experienced experts and writers.
All NewMouth writers evaluate products that are recommended and reviewed by professionals in the field.
In cases where this is not feasible, our team will:
- Compare Positive and Negative reviews for the products
- Discuss with the company’s leaders to ensure that their products are safe and effective.
- Look into costs to ensure that your customers receive the best quality items at affordable prices.
- Study research studies to determine the pros and cons of every product
Every piece of content extensively reviewed prior to its release. All content posted on NewMouth is also medically reviewed by a licensed dentist, particularly any content in which we recommend products.
Our dentists flag any recommendations they do not like. Products that don’t conform to their standards as professionals are removed. Snow�Â�® At-home Teeth Whitening Syste
What are people saying about Snow
The NewMouth team collected reviews from reviews from four websites that allow you to purchase Snow’s products. We found more than 7,000 customer reviews in total. The majority of the reviews are favorable, and some are negative or somewhere between. Over 80 percent of the Amazon reviews are 4 stars or above.
A majority of favorable reviews mention that the whitening products result in minimal or no sensitivity. Some reviewers mention immediate results, some say you’ll see improvements after just a few days of use.
” So far, so good; I’ve been using this for two weeks using the highest strength, and my teeth are definitely whiter.”
– Amazon reviewer
“It is simple to use, there is no sensitiveness (which I’ve had with every other whitening system I’ve tried from professional to whitening strips), and the whitening gel doesn’t taste like any other product.”
– Target reviewer
Even though a majority of Snow’s reviews are favorable across various sites, some people were not completely satisfied with the products.
But, remember that people who have thin tooth enamel, or have dental crowns can’t bleach their teeth. People with thin enamel are also more prone to sensitivity than others (and sensitiveness is a typical consequence of all tooth whiteningprocedures, even professional ones).
Inattention to reading the instructions carefully prior to use can lead to poor results.
“The product worked as claimed. What they may not explain adequately in the description is that the ultraviolet light source has a short cord that will require your OWN charger/power source for it to be functional.”
– Amazon reviewer
“It takes a bit of time for the whitener to pop out of the tube at first, and it can be very difficult to apply it to each tooth. The mouthpiece can be heavy and uncomfortable. “
– Best Buy reviewer
How Much Does Snow Teeth Whitening Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening kits cost between $150 and $300, dependent on the kit you choose. Each kit comes complete with 25 treatments.
It is also possible to purchase tooth whitening wand refills separately in packs of four, two 6, or 12. The price of the wands is $29 to $129. A couple of drops is sufficient for both top and bottom teeth thus one wand lasts for many sessions. Snow�Â�® At-home Teeth Whitening Syste
Where can I buy Snow Teeth Whitening Products
The best place to buy Snow Teeth Whitening products is directly from their website. They often have discounts and promos. You cannot get these deals on Amazon.
FAQs on Whitening Your Teeth Snow
Do whitening your teeth with snow cause sensitization?
Snow Teeth Whitening produces virtually no sensitivity because it contains potassium nitrate to eliminate any discomfort. The products are specifically formulated to lessen the effect.
Can I bleach my teeth using crowns, fillings, or other restorations?
Yes the products are safe for apply to all dental restorations.
What is the danger of LED lights on mouth cancer?
An LED light does not cause the mutation of cells or raise the risk of developing cancer. LED speeds up the whitening reaction , without the dangers of UV light.
What exactly is the desensitizing serum, and how do I apply it?
The desensitizing serum is ideal for people who have extra sensitive teeth. It also improves enamel and returns minerals and vitamins to teeth.
If you have sensitive teeth, apply the serum 15 minutes prior the start of the treatment. Rinse thoroughly and continue with the whitening procedure. It can also be used after the whitening session. It isn’t necessary to wash it out.
What is the recommended frequency to utilize the product, and for how time?
Snow suggests that you use this kit to last for 21 minutes a all day (for 21 days). After that, use it once per week to keep your teeth white.
What happens if I get the serum on my lips or gums?
If you do get the cream on your lips, or gums, wipe it off. It is designed to be used on your teeth.
Can children use Snow whitening products?
You should speak with your dentist before applying any product for whitening on children.
How do breastfeeding mothers fare?
Yes, breastfeeding mothers can easily whiten her teeth.
Do I have to wait until I can eat?
You should wait for an hour or an hour and a half until you can take a bite after using the product. Snow also suggests that you whiten your teeth prior to the bed.
Is Snow teeth whitening healthy for enamel?
Yes. The products for whitening teeth of snow are safe for use when instructed. To avoid irritation and erosion of the enamel be sure to not use too much of the products.
What is Snow’s shipping policy?
For purchases of more than $90, you’ll receive no shipping charges (U.S. Only). International orders require a small shipping fee.
Once you’ve placed your purchase, you’ll receive the kit within six working days (up of two weeks for overseas orders).
Snow also provides priority shipping, where you are able to receive your product within 3 days.
What is Snow’s policy on return?
If you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase you may request a refund within 30 days of purchasing. You’ll need to return the product back in order to receive the refund. Snow�Â�® At-home Teeth Whitening Syste
In the report by The Dental Advisor the majority of dentists would suggest Snow Teeth whitening for their clients. The kits have been proven to get rid of stains caused smoking, coffee or wine, soda, and tetracycline (antibiotics which can create yellowing).
- Lasting whitening outcomes
- Dentists recommend
- Professional formula that is safe for enamel.
- Gluten-free, vegan and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- Use it on crowns, fillings, bridges, veneers, and braces
- LED kits and on-the-go products available
- The mouthpiece can be uncomfortable for some individuals.
- The cheapest model isn’t cordless; you have to plug it into your phone
- The mouthpiece cannot be a universal fit and could result in an unfitness
- The charger is somewhat bulky. Snow�Â�® At-home Teeth Whitening Syste