There are a myriad of products for whitening that you can choose from. From gels, white strips and pens, to more sophisticated LED kits for whitening, it can be difficult to determine the most effective product. Snow At Home Teeth Whitening Reviews
Teeth whitening is also difficult, expensive and even painful. Some common side effects include very sensitive teeth, red/swollen gums, and dry lips.
However, at-home teeth whitening treatment isn’t required to be difficult or painful.
Snow Tooth Whiteningoffers an easy and non-stressful whitening experience. The kits include a specially designed whitening product and an electronic mouthpiece.
Snow also sells an all-in one kit for whitening, which includes a whitening toothpaste, a desensitizing cream, and lip care products.
Snow brands itself as a comfortable, safe, and convenient way to whiten your teeth at home. You only need to use the device for 9 to 21 minutes a day.
According to the website of Snow, the company claims that 97 percent of customers see results within one week of using (consumer survey). One hundred percent see results after 3 weeks.
What is LED Teeth Whitening ? And is it safe?
LED light sources is a more secure choice to UV (UV) light that can trigger cell mutations. A light source that is LED-powered does not lead to the mutation of cells, nor does it increase the risk of cancer. LED light speeds up the whitening reaction without the dangers of the UV light.
For the LED teeth whitening process, you’ll apply the bleaching agent on your teeth. The LED light activates the bleaching agent and triggers an chemical reaction. The reaction begins when it is when the light of blue penetrates the enamel and removes stains. Snow At Home Teeth Whitening Reviews
Why choose to use Dental Whitening with LED Snow?
A visit to the dentist for teeth whitening costs money ($600plus for each procedure). Teeth whitening strips can’t offer long-lasting whitening, or whiten every tooth equally.
Snow is a fantastic alternative to these treatments if are in search of a cost-effective and efficient method to whiten your teeth. The kits are priced between $150 and $299.99 (75 treatment options included). It is possible to purchase a year’s worth of whitening serum at a cost of $75.
Their proprietary advanced teeth whitening system employs the innovative LED activating technology that has won awards to provide professional results for only $1.60 per treatment.
The kit requires only between 9 and 21 minutes to whiten a day, compared to 30 minutes for strips of whitening.
Snow’s website also has many reviews. Many of the customers claim they love the products because they have less sensitivity.
The unique serum has been specifically designed to lower sensitivity. It offers a smooth experience for the majority of users.
Many customers also state that the kits are simple to use and convenient. Others have reported seeing visible outcomes after just a few uses.
Snow was chosen as one of the ” best teeth whitening kit for sensitive teeth” from Tuck.com in 2020. They’re also the most preferred brand of Allure Magazine and Men’s Health (2022) as well as having been included by Elle, Good Housekeeping, and People Magazine. Snow At Home Teeth Whitening Reviews
List of ingredients for snow
The serums for snow whiteners have the following ingredients:
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Carbamide peroxide
- Deionized water
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Potassium nitrate
- Peppermint oil
The Dentist recommends Snow
Based on The Dental Advisor 80 percent of dentists would suggest Snow Teeth whitening for their clients. The kits have been shown to get rid of stains caused smoking, coffee and soda, wine and tetracycline (antibiotics that can result in yellowing).
40%of dentists believe Snow is equivalent to competitors and 36 % believe the brand is superior to its competitors.
Some positive comments from the dental professionals involved in this survey:
“The zero sensitivity was fantastic.”
“I enjoyed the fact that I could connect it to any device since it was plugged into the phone.”
“I tested it out and liked it so much that I decided to have my patients purchase it on the internet.”
“It’s simple to apply the bleaching agent by using the click pen applicator.”
Some negative remarks from the dental professionals that participated in the survey:
“More challenging to retain the mouthpiece in mouths with small mouths.”
“I was not sure what amount of whitening gel I should use.”
“Increased my production of saliva.” Snow At Home Teeth Whitening Reviews
Advantages of Snow Teeth Whitening
Pros of Snow teeth whitening are:
- $1.60/treatment (75 treatments are included)
- Guaranteed results for fast whitening
- Just 9 minutes of whitening a day
- Long-lasting whitening results
- Dentists recommend
- Enamel-safe professional formula
- Gluten-free, vegan and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- Safe to use on bridges, crowns and fillings, veneers, and braces
- LED kits and other products for the go are available
- The year-round supply of whitening supplies available
- A patented utility system designed to protect your gums
- All products are made in the USA
- Fast shipping worldwide (160+ countries)
Disadvantages of Snow Teeth Whitening
The cons of whitening your teeth with Snow are:
- The mouthpiece can cause discomfort for some people.
- The cheapest option isn’t cordless. You must connect it to your phone
- The mouthpiece isn’t a one-size-fits-all solution and can result in an unfitness
- The charger is a bit bulky.
- The whitening wand may not be easy to handle, and can affect results
- It can be messy (lay back while whitening for more effective outcomes) Snow At Home Teeth Whitening Reviews
“Snow Teeth Whitening Review (Products, Features & Costs)
Snow sells three types of whitening kits as well as the whitening toothpaste
1. Snow at-Home Teeth Cleaning (All-In-One Kit)
The Snow All-In-One Teeth Whitening Kit can be described as the #1 bestseller. It gives fast results in whitening and is backed by 99.3 percent reviews across the 500,000+ clients.
Many of them are A-list celebritieslike NFL players as well as film stars.
The serum is safe for enamel and is vegan, gluten-free and non-toxic. It can dramatically improve the appearance of your teeth after just 21 days of usage (9-minute treatment). Some customers report getting results in just two or three hours. 1
The convenient and well-packaged system gives professional-quality whitening at a price that is affordable. The product is safe for enamel for those who have sensitive teeth and gums.
It’s also safe on bridges, crowns and fillings veneers, braces, and crowns. No prescription or dentist visits are required.
Included in this kit are:
- One LED light that activates (100 100% safe) and charger
- Medical grade silicone mouthpiece
- 75+ treatments
- Three wands of proprietary whitening serum
- One wand of the extra-strength whitening serum
- Two strengths of whitening serum
- Desensitizing serum (to reduce any sensitivity)
- 5-year warranty
Cost: $149 to $200 Snow At Home Teeth Whitening Reviews
2. Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit (2nd Generation)
Snow Wireless Whitening Kit (2nd Gen) is the re-engineered version of the original wireless system.
Snow claims that it is simpler to use and can provide professional whitening in just minutes.
The new , water-resistant, wireless teeth whitening device accelerates every session to give you longer-lasting, stronger results. It is also a great option to use in the shower if are in a hurry.
The LED device comes with two different light modes. The first one is the blue light option for whitening and the second is the dual-light one (red light to promote the health of your gums).
The serum is enamel-safe vegan, gluten-free, vegan and cruelty-free. It is possible to see dramatically whiter teeth in only 21 days of use (9-minute treatment).
It is also safe for braces, veneers, crowns bridges, as well as sensitive teeth. Additionally, it provides simple, hands-free whitening. There is no phone or application needed.
What’s included in the kit:
- One LED activating light (100 100 % secure) and charger
- 75+ treatments
- Self-sanitizing charging case (cordless charging)
- Water-resistant features
- Dual-light therapy
- Medical grade silicone mouthpiece
- Two levels of whitening serum
- Luxury travel case
- Desensitizing serum
- 5-year guarantee
Cost: $299 Snow At Home Teeth Whitening Reviews
3. Snow Blue Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit
This wireless teeth whitening kit from Snow makes use of dual-light therapy. It includes blue light for whitening and Red light to help support gums.
The serum is safe for enamel and is vegan, gluten-free and free of animal cruelty. The LED mouthpiece boosts the serum for longer-lasting results.
This device is also water-resistant and suitable for busy people. You can shower even while you are whitening your teeth.
The kit includes:
- A waterproof and wireless LED speeding mouthpiece that can be used for hands-free whitening
- Three teeth-whitening Wands for whitening
- Extra strength whitening serum for quicker results
- Five-year warranty
- 75+ treatments
- Light therapy in red and blue settings
Cost: $299 Snow At Home Teeth Whitening Reviews
4. Snow Teeth Whitening Toothpaste
Whiter teeth are possible with snow whitening Toothpaste. This toothpaste offers professional teeth cleaning , without the additional chemicals.
A quick brushing every day, either once or twice is an excellent addition to your LED whitening routine.
The whitening toothpaste Snow comes with the following attributes:
- It took 17 months to develop the perfect mix of ingredients
- Minty mint with a luxurious flavor
- Enamel-safe ingredients
- The results are guaranteed
- For teeth that are sensitive.
Cost of $39 (3-month of supply) to 99 dollars (12-month supply)
How to Use Whitening Snow Teeth Kits (Normal and Wireless)
- Before beginning your whitening session, be sure to floss and brush your teeth. This ensures any plaque, bacteria, and food particles are removed , and improves the efficacy of the whitening gel.
- Apply the use theThe Snow Teeth Whitening Serum by twisting up the wand. Paint each tooth until they are fully coated. Try your best not to touch your lips, gums, or your tongue (because it could cause irritation to them).
- Once the serum has been applied the teeth connect the light bulb of the LED into your phone and plug the mouthpiece inside (unless you’re using a cordless kit). You should keep the light on for 9 to 30 minutes. The time will vary based on the brightness you prefer.
- After whitening, remove the plug and take the light out of your mouth. Rinse both the light and the mouth. Then, brush your teeth to get rid of any gel that has accumulated.
- Utilize the kit for 21 minutes per day (for 21 days). After that, make sure to use it at least once a week to keep your teeth clean.
If you’re utilising this wireless teeth whitening system it is not necessary to plug in the device. It can be used without restriction or even within the bathroom. You’ll plug it into the charging box after each use and it will clean itself and rid the body of germs. Snow At Home Teeth Whitening Reviews
Why Trust Us? How do we Analyze Products
All medical content on this site, which includes this guide and other product reviews, is written by our team of skilled writers and researchers.
All NewMouth writers review products which are reviewed and recommended by industry experts.
In cases where this is not possible the team will
- Compare Positive and Negative reviews of the products
- Speak with company executives to make sure their products are safe and effective.
- Check costs to ensure that your customers receive the best high-quality products for a reasonable price.
- Read research studies to compare the pros and cons of every product
Every piece of content rigorously reviewed prior to publication. All content posted on NewMouth is also medically reviewed from a registered dentist particularly any content in which we recommend products.
The dentists at our office flag any recommendation they do not like. Products that do not meet their professional standards are removed. Snow At Home Teeth Whitening Reviews
What are people saying about Snow
The NewMouth team has compiled reviews from reviews from four sites that allow you to purchase Snow’s products. We have uncovered more than 7,000 reviews in total. The majority of them are positive, but small proportions are negative or somewhere in between. About 80 percent of Amazon reviews are rated 4 stars or above.
A large majority of favorable reviews affirm that the whitening solutions cause little or no sensitivity. Some of them mention instant results some say you’ll see improvements after a few uses.
” So far, so far so good. I’ve been using it for two weeks with the maximum strength and my teeth are definitely whitening.”
” Amazon reviewer
“It is easy to use, it doesn’t cause sensitivity (which I have had in every other whitening product I used throughout the years from professional to strips of whitening) and the whitening gel doesn’t taste or smell like any other product.”
– Target reviewer
Even though the majority of reviews for Snow are positive across multiple sites However, there were some who weren’t fully satisfied with their products.
But, remember that people with thin enamel or dental restorations are unable to get their teeth whiter. Some people are also more prone to sensitivity than others (and sensitive teeth are a common consequence of all tooth bleaching, including professional treatments).
Failure to read the directions carefully prior to use can cause poor results.
“The product functioned as it was claimed. What they do not say well in the description is the fact that the UV light device has a fairly short cord and will require your OWN charge and power unit to make it functional.”
– Amazon reviewer
“It takes time for the whitener to come into the tub at first, and it can be quite tedious to place it on each tooth. The mouthpiece is heavy and uncomfortable. “
– Best Buy reviewer
How Much Does Whitening Your Teeth With Snow Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening kits cost between $150 and $300 depending on which kit you select. Each kit comes with 75 treatments.
You can also order the tooth whitening wand refills in packs of two, four, six, or 12. The price of the wands ranges from $29 to $129. A couple of drops is enough for the upper and lower teeth, therefore one wand can last you many times. Snow At Home Teeth Whitening Reviews
Where can I buy Snow Teeth Whitening Products
The best place to buy Snow Teeth Whitening products is directly on their website. This is because they frequently have discounts and promos. It is not possible to find these deals on Amazon.
FAQs on Whitening Your Teeth Snow
Does Snow teeth whitening cause sensitivity?
Snow Teeth Whitening can cause virtually no sensitivity due to its potassium nitrate to eliminate any discomfort. The products are specifically formulated to minimize this effect.
Can I bleach my teeth using crowns, fillings, or other restorations?
Yes these products are safe for apply to all dental restorations.
What are the chances of LED lights on mouth cancer?
The light of LED does not cause the mutation of cells, nor does it increase the risk of developing cancer. LED lights speed up the whitening process without the risk associated with UV light.
Which is the desensitizing serum, and how do I apply it?
The desensitizing treatment serum is ideal for people who have extra sensitive teeth. It also strengthens enamel and replenishes vitamins and minerals into teeth.
If your teeth are sensitive apply the gel 15 minutes prior to starting the session. Rinse, then proceed to the whitening treatment. You can also use it after the whitening session. It doesn’t require washing it out.
How often should I use the product, and for how many hours?
Snow suggests making use of the kit for 21 minutes a all day (for up to 21 consecutive days). After that, use it once per week to keep your teeth white.
What happens if the liquid on my lips or gums?
If you do get the substance on your lips or gums, clean it off. It is designed to be applied to your teeth.
Can children use Snow-whitening products?
Talk to your dentist before using any products for whitening children.
How do breastfeeding mothers fare?
Yes, a mom who is breastfeeding can safely whiten her teeth.
What time do I need to wait until I can eat?
Wait an hour to an hour and a half until you can take a bite after using the product. Snow also suggests whitening your teeth prior to bed.
Is Snow teeth whitening safe for enamel?
Yes. Snow teeth whitening products are safe for enamel when used as instructed. To prevent irritation and erosion of enamel, do not overuse the products.
What is Snow’s policy on shipping?
When you purchase more than $90 you’ll get complimentary shipping (U.S. Only). International orders have a minimal shipping fee.
Once you’ve placed your purchase, you’ll receive the kit within 6 working days (up to two weeks in the case of overseas orders).
Snow also provides priority shipping, which means you can get the product expedited within 3 days.
What is Snow’s policy on return?
If you’re not happy with your kit If you are not satisfied, you can ask for to refund it within 30 days of purchasing. You’ll have to send the product back for a refund. Snow At Home Teeth Whitening Reviews
In the report by Dental Advisor the majority of dentists would suggest Snow Teeth whitening for their patients. The kits have been demonstrated to remove stains caused by drinking coffee, smoking and wine, as well as soda and tetracycline (antibiotics that can cause yellowing).
- End-to-end whitening results
- Dentists recommend
- Formula for professional use that is safe and enamel-safe
- Vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- Safe to use on bridges, crowns and fillings veneers, braces, crowns and bridges.
- LED kits and portable products are available
- The mouthpiece might be uncomfortable for some individuals.
- The cheapest kit is not cordless. You have to plug it into your phone
- The mouthpiece is not a one-size-fits all and may result in an improper fit
- The charger is a bit bulky. Snow At Home Teeth Whitening Reviews