There are many different teeth products for whitening available. From white strips, gels and pens to modern LED-based whitening systems, it can be difficult to choose the right product. Snow Before And After Teeth
Teeth-whitening can be difficult, expensive and can be painful. A few of the most common side effects include sensitive teeth, red or swollen gums, and dry lips.
In reality, at-home dental whitening treatment does not have to be painful or difficult.
Snow Dental Whiteningoffers a straightforward and less painful experience for whitening. The kits include a specially designed whitening product and the mouthpiece is illuminated.
Snow also offers an all-in-one kit for whitening, which includes a whitening toothpaste, a desensitizing cream as well as lip care products.
Snow is advertised as an easy, safe, and efficient method of whitening your teeth at your home. It is only necessary to make use of the device for 9 to 21 minutes per day.
According to the website of Snow, 97 percent of customers experience results after just one use (consumer report). One hundred percent have seen results after three weeks.
What is LED Teeth Whitening & is it Safe?
A LED-based teeth whitener is suitable to use at-home usage at home. The latest research indicates that LED teeth whitening is effective provided that the users follow the protocols of the manufacturer.
LEDs as light sources is a safe option to avoid ultraviolet (UV) light, which can cause cell mutations. A light source that is LED-powered does not result in the transformation of cells, nor does it increase the risk of cancer. LED speeds up the whitening process, without the risks of sunlight.
For the LED teeth whitening process, you’ll apply a bleaching agent on your teeth. The LED light stimulates the bleaching agent and initiates this chemical process. If this reaction happens, the blue LED light penetrates the enamel and removes stains. Snow Before And After Teeth
Why choose to use to Whiten Teeth with Snow LED?
A visit to the dentist for teeth whitening is expensive ($600+ per treatment). And teeth whitening strips don’t provide long-lasting whitening or whiten every tooth equally.
Snow is a great solution to the treatments you are in search of a cost-effective and effective method of whitening your teeth. The kits are priced between $150 and $299 (75 sessions included). You can get a year’s worth of whitening serum for $75.
Their proprietary , advanced teeth-whitening system employs the innovative LED activating technology that has won awards to provide professional results for as little as $1.60 per session.
The kit is only required for about 9-21 minutes of whitening a day versus 30 minutes for strips to whitening.
Snow’s website also contains thousands of reviews. Many customers have stated that they are happy with their products due to the fact that they are less sensitive.
The unique, proprietary serum is specifically formulated to reduce the sensitivity. It provides a comfortable experience for the majority of users.
Many customers also say they are simple to use and convenient. Some reviewers have noted noticeable improvements after only the first few times.
Snow was selected as”the ” best teeth whitening kit for sensitive teeth” according to Tuck.com in 2020. They’re also the most preferred brand of Allure Magazine and Men’s Health (2022), and have been included in Elle, Good Housekeeping, and People Magazine. Snow Before And After Teeth
Snow Ingredients List
These serums are made up of the following ingredients:
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Carbamide peroxide
- Deionized water
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Potassium nitrate
- Peppermint oil
Dentists recommend Snow
In the report by The Dental Advisor the majority of dentists would recommend Snow Teeth whitening for patients. The kits have been demonstrated to lift stains caused by drinking coffee, smoking and soda, wine and tetracycline (antibiotics which cause yellowing).
40 percentof dentists believe Snow is comparable to rivals, while 36 % think that the brand is superior to its competitors.
A few positive comments from the dental professionals involved in this survey:
“The zero sensitivity was great.”
“I was pleased that I could connect it to any device since it was plugged into the phone.”
“I have used it and enjoyed it so much I had my patients place orders on the internet.”
“It’s simple to apply the bleaching agent by using the click pen applicator.”
A few negative comments that were made by dental professionals that participated in the survey:
“More difficult to maintain the mouthpiece in small mouths.”
“I was unsure of how much whitening gel to use.”
“Increased my production of saliva.” Snow Before And After Teeth
Benefits of Whitening Your Teeth With Snow
The advantages of Snow teeth whitening include:
- $1.60/treatment (75 treatments are included)
- Results that are fast and effective
- It only takes only 9 minutes of whitening each day
- Lasting whitening outcomes
- Dentists recommended
- A safe, professional formula for enamel
- Vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- Use it on crowns, fillings, bridges veneers, braces, and crowns
- LED kits and on-the-go products are available
- Yearly supplies of whitening products can be purchased
- A proprietary utility system to help protect your gums
- All products manufactured in the USA
- Fast shipping worldwide (160+ countries)
Advantages and disadvantages of Snow Teeth Whitening
The cons of whitening your teeth with Snow include:
- The mouthpiece might cause discomfort for certain people.
- The most affordable kit isn’t cordless. You have to connect it to your phone
- The mouthpiece isn’t a one-size-fits-all and can cause an incorrect fit
- The charger is quite bulky.
- The whitening wand can make it difficult for users to operate, and may affect the outcome
- It’s not always clean (lay back while whitening to achieve more effective outcomes) Snow Before And After Teeth
“Snow” Teeth Whitening Testimonials (Products Features, Features and Costs)
Three kinds of whitening kits and a whitening toothpaste:
1. Snow At-Home Teeth Clearing (All-In-One Kit)
Snow All-In One Teeth Whitening Kit can be described as the number one most popular. It provides fast whitening results as well as 99.3 percent satisfaction ratings from over 500,000+ users.
Some of these customers include A-list celebrities, including NFL players and film stars.
The serum is safe for enamel. It is vegan, gluten-free, and free of animal cruelty. You can expect dramatically whiter teeth within just 21 days (9-minute application). Some users report seeing results within just two or three weeks. 1
The user-friendly and well-packaged system delivers a professional-level whitening experience at a cost-effective price. The product is safe for enamel for those with sensitive teeth and gums.
It’s also safe for bridges, crowns, fillings, veneers, and braces. There is no prescription or dental visits are needed.
The kit includes:
- One LED activating light (100% safe) and charger
- Medical-grade silicone mouthpiece
- 75+ treatments
- Three wands of proprietary whitening serum
- One wand of high-quality whitening serum
- Two different strengths of whitening
- Desensitizing serum (to lessen any sensitivity)
- 5-year warranty
Cost: $149-$200 Snow Before And After Teeth
2. Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit (2nd Generation)
Snow Wireless Whitening Kit (2nd Gen) is the upgraded version of the original wireless system.
Snow claims that it is simpler to use and offers professional-level whitening in only a few minutes.
The latest wireless and water-resistant teeth whitening device accelerates every session to provide longer-lasting, more durable results. It is also a great option to use in the shower when you are in a hurry.
The LED device also has two light modes. One is the blue light option for whitening, and the second one is the dual-light choice (red light to promote gum health).
The serum is safe for enamel Vegan, gluten-free and free of animal cruelty. It will dramatically brighten your teeth after just 21 days of usage (9-minute treatment).
This system is also suitable for crowns, braces, veneers bridges, as well as sensitive teeth. It also gives you an effortless, hands-free whitening experience. The use of a phone or an app is not needed.
What’s included in the kit:
- One LED that is activated (100 100% safe) and charger
- 75+ treatments
- Self-sanitizing charging case (cordless charging)
- Waterproofing feature
- Dual-light therapy
- Medical grade silicone mouthpiece
- Two strengths of whitening serum
- Luxury travel case
- Desensitizing serum
- Five-year warranty
Cost: $299 Snow Before And After Teeth
3. Snow Blue Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit
The teeth whitening kit wireless from Snow utilizes dual-light therapy. It includes blue light for whitening and it has red lights to aid in gum health.
The serum is safe to use on enamels, vegan, gluten-free, and non-toxic. The LED mouthpiece enhances the serum for longer-lasting results.
The device is also water-resistant and suitable for busy people. You can even shower while you whiten your teeth.
The kit includes:
- A waterproof and wireless LED speeding mouthpiece that can be used for hands-free whitening
- Three teeth whitening instruments
- Extra strength whitening serum for quicker results
- 5-year warranty
- 75+ treatments
- Red and blue light therapy settings
Cost: $299 Snow Before And After Teeth
4. Whitening Toothpaste Snow Teeth
Make your teeth appear whiter by using The Snow Whitening Toothpaste. This toothpaste provides professional dental cleaning without added chemicals.
The toothpaste you brush with every day, either once or twice is a fantastic supplement to your routine of LED whitening.
Snow’s whitening toothpaste includes the following characteristics:
- It took 17 months to formulate the perfect combination of ingredients
- Minty mint with a luxurious flavor
- Enamel-safe ingredients
- Results guaranteed
- Created for teeth with sensitive issues
Cost: $39 (3-month of supply) or $99. (12-month supply)
How to Use Whitening Snow Teeth Kits (Normal & Wireless)
- Before you begin a whitening session, be sure to floss and brush your teeth. This ensures that any plaque bacteria, and food particles are eliminated and enhances the efficacy of the gel.
- Apply the use theSnow Teeth whitening serum by twisting up the wand. Make sure that all teeth are fully coated. Do your best to not get the gel on your lips, gums, or tongue (because it can irritate them).
- After the serum has been applied on your teeth plug the light bulb of the LED into your phone and plug the mouthpiece in (unless you’re using the cordless kit). You should keep the light on for between 9 and 30 minutes. The time will vary based on the desired whiteness you want.
- After whitening, disconnect the plug and take the light out of your mouth. Rinse the light as well as the mouth. Then, brush your teeth to get rid of any remaining gel.
- You can use the kit for up to just 21 minutes each daily (for the duration of 21 days). After that, make sure to use it at least once a week to keep your teeth white.
If you are using the wireless teeth whitening system it is not necessary to plug in the device. You can use the device at your leisure or while showering. The device will be connected to the charging box after each use to clean itself and eliminate germs. Snow Before And After Teeth
Why Trust Us? How do we Analyze Products
All medical content on this site, which includes this guide as well as the other reviews, are written by our team of highly experienced experts and writers.
All NewMouth writers review products that are recommended and reviewed in the field.
If it isn’t feasible, our team will:
- Compare the negative and positive reviews about the products
- Speak with company executives to make sure that their products are safe and effective.
- Be aware of costs to ensure that your customers receive the best high-quality products for a reasonable price.
- Review research studies and compare the pros and cons of each product
Every piece of content is heavily reviewed before publication. All content on NewMouth is also medically reviewed through a certified dentist specifically , any content where we suggest products.
Our dentists flag any recommendations they aren’t happy with. Any products that don’t meet the standards of their profession are discarded. Snow Before And After Teeth
What People are Saying About Snow
The NewMouth team collected reviews from reviews from four websites that allow you to purchase Snow’s products. We discovered more than 7,000 customer reviews in total. The majority of the reviews are positive, while a small percentage of them are negative, or in the middle. Over 80 percent of the Amazon reviews are 4 stars or above.
A majority of favorable reviews say the whitening products cause little or no sensitivity. Some of them mention instant results while others say you’ll see improvements after a few uses.
” So far, so great; I’ve been using it for two weeks using the strongest strength and my teeth are definitely brightening.”
– Amazon reviewer
“It is easy to use, it doesn’t cause sensitivities (which I’ve had with EVERY other whitening system I used throughout the years from professional to strips of whitening) and the whitening gel doesn’t taste like anything else.”
– Target reviewer
Even though a majority of reviews for Snow are favorable across various sites However, there were some who weren’t totally satisfied with the service.
But, remember that those with thin teeth or restorations to their dental will not be able to get their teeth whiter. Certain people are more sensitive than other people (and sensitivity is a common result of any tooth whiteningprocedures, even professional ones).
Failure to read the directions carefully prior to using the product can result in poor outcomes.
“The product was functional as stated. What they might not cover clearly in their description is the fact that the ultraviolet light device has a fairly small cord and will require your OWN charger/power source to function.”
” Amazon reviewer
“It takes time for the whiteners to come into the tub at first, and it can be very difficult to place it on each tooth. The mouthpiece is a bit bulky and uncomfortable. “
Best Buy reviewer
How Much Does Snow Teeth Whitening Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening kits cost between $150 and $300 dependent on the kit you pick. They all come with 75 treatment options.
You can also buy the tooth whitening wand refills in packs of four, two 6, or 12. The price of the wands is $29 to $129. A couple of drops is enough to treat the top and bottom teeth, thus one wand lasts you many treatments. Snow Before And After Teeth
Where to Buy Snow Teeth Whitening Products
The most convenient place to purchase Snow Teeth Whitening products is directly from their website. This is because they frequently have promos and discounts. They do not offer these deals on Amazon.
FAQs on Whitening Your Teeth Snow
Does Snow teeth whitening cause sensitization?
Snow Teeth Whitening produces virtually no sensitivity because it contains potassium nitrate that eliminates discomfort. The products are specifically designed to reduce this effect.
Can I whiten my teeth using fillings or other restorations?
Yes they are safe for be used on all dental restorations.
What is the risk of LED lights on mouth cancer?
An LED light does not cause mutations of cells or raise the risk of getting cancer. LED accelerates the whitening reaction , without the dangers of UV light.
How do I use the desensitizing cream, and how do I apply it?
The desensitizing solution is great for those who have sensitive teeth. It also helps strengthen enamel and returns minerals and vitamins to teeth.
If your teeth are sensitive, apply the serum 15 minutes prior to starting the treatment. Rinse thoroughly and continue with the whitening procedure. You can also use it after the whitening session. It doesn’t require washing it off.
Do I need to use the product and for how many hours?
Snow recommends making use of this kit to last for 21 mins a day (for 21 days). Then, use it every week to keep your teeth white.
What happens if I put the liquid on my lips or gums?
If you find the cream on your lips, or gums clean it off. Snow is meant to be applied to your teeth.
Children can use snow whitening products?
Consult your dentist before applying any product for whitening on children.
What do women who breastfeed need to know?
Yes, a mother who is breastfeeding can safely whiten her teeth.
Do I have to wait until I can eat?
Take an hour to an hour and a half before you consume food following the use of the product. Snow also recommends whitening your teeth prior going to bed.
Is Snow teeth whitening suitable for enamel?
Yes. Snow teeth whitening products are safe to use as directed. To prevent irritation and erosion avoid overuse of the products.
What is Snow’s shipping policy?
In the event you buy more than $90, you’ll get no shipping charges (U.S. Only). International orders require a small shipping fee.
When you’ve made your purchase You’ll receive the kit within 6 working day (up for two weeks in the case of International orders).
Snow also provides priority shipping. You can get the product expedited within three days.
What is Snow’s policy on return?
If you’re not happy with your kit You can ask for a refund within 30 days of purchase. You’ll have to send the product back for an exchange. Snow Before And After Teeth
According to dental advisor 80 percent of dentists would recommend Snow Teeth whitening for patients. The kits have been demonstrated to eliminate stains caused by smoking, coffee or wine, soda, and tetracycline (antibiotics which can lead to yellowing).
- End-to-end whitening results
- Dentists recommend
- A safe, professional formula for enamel
- Gluten-free, vegan and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- Safe to use on bridges, crowns, fillings veneers, braces and crowns.
- LED kits and other products for the go available
- The mouthpiece might be uncomfortable for certain individuals.
- The cheapest kit is not cordless; you have to connect it to your phone
- The mouthpiece is not a one-size-fits all and may result in an inadvertent fit
- The charger is slightly bulky Snow Before And After Teeth