There are numerous different types of teeth products for whitening that you can choose from. From gels, white strips and pens to more advanced LED whitening kits, it could be overwhelming to find the right product. Snow Reviews Teeth Whitening
Teeth-whitening can be complicated, expensive and even painful. Some common side effects include very sensitive teeth, red/swollen gums, and dry, dry lips.
But at-home tooth whitening treatment does not have to be challenging or painful.
Snow Teeth Whiteningoffers a straightforward and non-stressful whitening experience. The kits come with a specially created whitening serum as well as the mouthpiece is illuminated.
Snow also sells an all-in-one whitening kit, a whitening toothpaste, a serum for desensitizing and lip care products.
Snow brands itself as a safe, comfortable, and convenient way to whiten your teeth at your home. The only requirement is to utilize the device for 9 to 21 minutes daily.
According to the Snow website, Snow’s website claims that 97 percent of users see results after only one usage (consumer study). One hundred percent are able to see results after 3 weeks.
What is LED Teethwhitening and is it safe?
LED as a light source is a more secure alternative to ultraviolet (UV) light that could cause cell changes. The LED light doesn’t result in the transformation of cells or raise the risk of developing cancer. LED speed up the whitening reaction , but without the risks of sunlight.
In the LED teeth whitening procedure, you’ll apply a bleaching agent on your teeth. The LED light triggers the bleaching agent and initiates the chemical reaction. If this reaction happens, this blue light enters the enamel and clears away stains. Snow Reviews Teeth Whitening
Why choose to use to Whiten Teeth with Snow LED?
Going to the dentist to get teeth whitening costs money ($600+ per treatment). And teeth whitening strips don’t provide long-lasting whitening or whiten every tooth equally.
Snow is an excellent choice for these procedures if are seeking a cheap and effective way to whiten your teeth. The kits cost between $150 and $299 (75 procedures included). You can get a year’s supply of whitening products for only $75.
Their advanced, proprietary teeth-whitening system utilizes high-quality LED activating technology to deliver professional results for as little as $1.60 per treatment.
The kit is only required for between 9 and 21 minutes to whiten each day, as opposed to 30 minutes with strips of whitening.
Snow’s website also contains hundreds of reviews. Many of the customers claim they love the products because they reduce sensitivity.
The serum is unique and is specially formulated to lessen the sensation. This provides a painless experience for the majority of users.
Many of the customers have also said that the kits are user-friendly and practical. Others have reported seeing visible results after just several times.
Snow was voted as the ” best teeth whitening kit for sensitive teeth” according to Tuck.com in the year 2020. It is also the number one suggested brand recommended by Allure Magazine and Men’s Health (2022), and have been featured on the cover of Elle, Good Housekeeping, and People Magazine. Snow Reviews Teeth Whitening
List of Snow Ingredients
Snow whitener serums contain some of the following components:
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Carbamide peroxide
- Deionized water
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Potassium nitrate
- Peppermint oil
The Dentist recommends Snow
As per the Dental Advisor 80 percent of dentists would suggest Snow Teeth whitening for their clients. The kits have been proven to lift stains caused by smoking, coffee or wine, soda, and tetracycline (antibiotics which can lead to yellowing).
Forty-one percentof dentists believe Snow is equivalent to competitors however, 36 % believe that the brand is superior to its competitors.
Some positive comments that were made by the dental professionals in this survey:
“The zero sensitivity is great.”
“I enjoyed the fact that I could use it wherever because it plugged right into my cell phone.”
“I tried it and loved it so much, I had my patients order it on the internet.”
“It’s easy to apply agents to whiten your teeth with the application tool called a click pen.”
Some negative comments mentioned by the dental professionals involved in this survey:
“More challenging to retain the jawpiece in smaller mouths.”
“I was not sure what amount of whitening gel I should use.”
“Increased the amount of saliva I produce.” Snow Reviews Teeth Whitening
Advantages of Snow Teeth Whitening
Pros of Snow teeth whitening are:
- $1.60/treatment (75 treatments are included)
- Speedy results with guaranteed results
- Only requires only 9 minutes of whitening each day
- Lasting whitening outcomes
- Dentists are recommended
- Enamel-safe professional formula
- Vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- The product is safe for use on bridges, crowns, fillings braces, veneers, and crowns
- LED kits and portable products available
- Yearly supplies of whitening products readily available
- A custom-designed utility system to guard your gums
- All products are made in the USA
- Fast shipping worldwide (160+ countries)
The disadvantages from Snow Teeth Whitening
The cons of whitening your teeth with Snow are:
- The mouthpiece could cause discomfort for certain people.
- The cheapest option isn’t cordless. You have to connect it to your phone
- The mouthpiece isn’t a universal fit and could result in an inadvertent fit
- The charger is slightly bulky
- The whitening wand can not be easy to handle, which may affect the outcome
- It is messy (lay on your back while you’re whitening for more effective results) Snow Reviews Teeth Whitening
Snow Teeth Whitening Reviews (Products Features, Features and Costs)
Snow sells three types of whitening kits as well as an whitening toothpaste
1. Snow at-Home Teeth Clearing (All-In-One Kit)
Snow All-In-One teeth Whitening Kit will be the most popular bestseller. It offers fast whitening results guaranteed with 99.3 percent customer satisfaction across over 500,000+ users.
Some of these customers include A-list celebrities, such as NFL players as well as movie stars.
The serum is safe for enamel, vegan, gluten-free, and non-toxic. It is possible to see dramatically whiter teeth within just 21 days (9-minute treatment). But some users have reported seeing results within just some months. 1
The easy-to-use and well-packaged product delivers a professional-level whitening experience at an affordable price. The product is safe for enamel for people with gums and teeth that are sensitive.
It is also safe on bridges, crowns or fillings, veneers, and braces. No prescriptions or visits to the dentist are required.
Included in this kit are:
- One LED activating light (100 100 % secure) and charger
- Medical grade silicone mouthpiece
- 75+ treatments
- Three wands with whitening serum
- One wand of the extra-strength whitening serum
- Two different strengths of whitening
- Desensitizing serum (to lessen any sensitivity)
- 5-year warranty
Cost: $149-$200 Snow Reviews Teeth Whitening
2. Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit (2nd Generation)
Snow Wireless Whitening Kit (2nd Gen) is the updated version of the original wireless system.
Snow claims that it’s simpler to use and offers professional-level whitening in just minutes.
The new , water-resistant, wireless teeth whitening mouthpiece increases the speed of each session to provide longer-lasting, more durable results. It is also a great option to use during showers if you need to rush.
The LED device comes with two distinct light modes. One is the blue light-whitening option while the other is the dual-light one (red light to help with dental health).
The serum is enamel-safe, vegan, gluten-free, and free of animal cruelty. It is possible to see dramatically whiter teeth after just 21 days (9-minute application).
It is also suitable for braces, veneers, crowns bridges, braces, and sensitive teeth. It also provides an simple, hands-free whitening. No phone or app is required.
Kit includes the following:
- One LED light that activates (100 100% safe) and charger
- 75+ treatments
- Self-sanitizing charging case (cordless charging)
- Waterproofing feature
- Dual-light therapy
- Medical-grade silicone mouthpiece
- Two strength of whitening serum
- Luxury travel case
- Desensitizing serum
- 5-year guarantee
Cost: $299 Snow Reviews Teeth Whitening
3. Snow Blue Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit
This kit for whitening teeth wirelessly from Snow makes use of dual-light therapy. It includes the blue light to help with whitening as well as Red light to aid in gum health.
The serum is safe for enamel, vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free. The LED mouthpiece helps enhance the effect of the serum for a longer time.
This device is also water-resistant which makes it perfect for people who lead busy lives. It is also possible to shower while you are whitening your teeth.
Included in this kit are:
- A water-resistant and wireless LED expanding mouthpiece to speed up whitening hands-free.
- Three teeth whitening tools
- Extra strength whitening serum for quicker results
- Five-year warranty
- 75+ treatments
- Blue and red light therapy settings
Cost: $299 Snow Reviews Teeth Whitening
4. Whitening Teeth for Snow
Get whiter teeth with snow whitening Toothpaste. This toothpaste is designed to provide professional teeth cleaning , without the additional chemicals.
A quick brushing daily, or at least twice can be a wonderful addition to your LED whitening routine.
Snow’s whitening toothpaste comes with the following benefits:
- It took 17 months to develop the perfect mix of ingredients
- Premium mint flavor
- Enamel-safe ingredients
- You can be sure of the results
- Made for sensitive teeth
Cost: $39 (3-month supply) or $99. (12-month supply)
How to Use Snow Teeth Whitening Kits (Normal and Wireless)
- Before beginning a whitening session, ensure to brush and floss your teeth. This ensures that any plaque, bacteria, and food particles are removed , which increases the efficacy of the gel to whiten your teeth.
- Apply the The Snow Teeth Whitening Serum by twisting the wand. Make sure that all teeth are fully coated. Try your best not to put the gel directly on your lips, gums, or your tongue (because it may cause irritation).
- After applying the serum the teeth connect the LED light into your phone and plug the mouthpiece into (unless you’re using a kit that is cordless). Make sure to keep the light on for 9 to 30 minutes. The time will vary based on your desired whiteness.
- After whitening, unplug the light and remove the light from your mouth. Rinse both the light and your mouth , and then brush your teeth in order to get rid of any gel left behind.
- Utilize the kit for 21 minutes a all day (for 21 days). Then, use it once a week to keep your teeth clean.
If you are using the wireless teeth whitening system it is not necessary to plug in the device. It can be used on your own or within the bathroom. It will be plugged into the charging case after use, where it will sanitize itself and eliminate germs. Snow Reviews Teeth Whitening
Why Trust Us? How Do We Analyze Products
The entire medical content available on this site, including this guide as well as other product reviews, are written by our team of skilled editors and researches.
All NewMouth writers evaluate products that are reviewed and recommended in the field.
In cases where this is not feasible Our team will:
- Compare the negative and positive reviews on the product
- Discuss with the company’s leaders to make sure their products are safe and effective
- Look into costs to ensure clients are receiving the highest high-quality products for a reasonable price.
- Research studies are a great way to evaluate the pros and cons of each product
Each piece of content we publish is rigorously reviewed prior to publication. All content on NewMouth is medically reviewed through a certified dentist especially any content that we recommend products.
Our dentists flag any recommendations they aren’t happy with. Anything that doesn’t meet their standards as professionals are removed. Snow Reviews Teeth Whitening
What are people saying about Snow
The NewMouth team compiled reviews from the four websites which offer Snow’s products. We found over 7,000 customer reviews. The majority of them are positive, and a small percentage of them are negative or are somewhere between. The majority of Amazon reviews are rated 4 stars or above.
A large majority of favorable reviews state that the products for whitening cause minimal to no sensitivities. Some reviewers mention immediate results, others state that you’ll see improvement after just a few times.
” So far, so good. I’ve been using it for two weeks with the maximum strength and my teeth are definitely brightening.”
– Amazon reviewer
“It is very easy to use, it doesn’t cause sensitivities (which I’ve had with EVERY other whitening system I used throughout the years from professional to whitening strips), and the whitening gel doesn’t taste anything like anything else.”
– Target reviewer
Even though the majority of reviews for Snow are positive across multiple sites Some people were not entirely satisfied with the product.
But, remember that those with weak enamel or dental restorations are unable to be whitened. People with thin enamel are also more sensitive over others (and the sensitivity can be a frequent side effect of all teeth whiteningprocedures, even professional ones).
Neglecting to read the instructions carefully before use can also cause poor results.
“The product functioned as it was claimed. What they might not cover clearly in their description is the fact that the ultraviolet light source has a shorter cord, and will need your OWN power/charge unit for it to be functional.”
” Amazon reviewer
“It takes some time for the whiteners to come from the tube first and it is quite tedious to put it on each tooth. The mouthpiece is a bit big and uncomfortable. “
– Best Buy reviewer
How Much Does Snow Teeth Whitening Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening kits cost between $150 and $300, depending on which kit you choose. They each come with 75 treatments.
You can also purchase the tooth whitening wand refills in packs of four, two, six, or 12. The cost of the wands is $29 to $129. A few drops are enough for the top and bottom teeth, so one wand will last for many sessions. Snow Reviews Teeth Whitening
Where to Buy Snow Teeth Whitening Products
The most convenient place to purchase Snow Teeth Whitening products is directly from their website. This is because they often offer discounts and promotions. It is not possible to find these deals on Amazon.
Snow Teeth Whitening FAQs
Does Snow teeth whitening cause the sensitivity?
Snow Teeth Whitening produces virtually no sensitivity since it contains potassium nitrate, which eliminates any discomfort. The products are specifically formulated to lessen the effect.
Can I whiten my teeth with crowns, fillings, or other restorations?
Yes these products are safe for apply to all dental restorations.
What is the risk of LED lights on mouth cancer?
An LED light does not lead to the mutation of cells or raise the risk of developing cancer. LED lights speed up the whitening process, but without the dangers of UV light.
How do I use the desensitizing solution what is it and how do I apply it?
The desensitizing solution is great for people who have extra sensitive teeth. It also helps strengthen enamel and returns minerals and vitamins to teeth.
If you suffer from sensitive teeth Apply the gel 15 minutes prior the start of the session. Rinse thoroughly and continue with the whitening process. You can also use it following the whitening treatment. It isn’t necessary to wash it out.
When should I use the product and for how time?
Snow suggests applying this kit to last for 21 mins a all day (for at least 21 days). After that, you should use it once a week to keep your teeth white.
What happens if I put the serum on my lips or gums?
If you happen to get the serum on your lips or gums, wash it off. It is designed to be used on your teeth.
Do children have the right to use snow-whitening products?
Consult your dentist prior to applying any whitening product to children.
What about breastfeeding women?
Yes, a breastfeeding mom is able to safely whiten her teeth.
Do I need to be waiting before I can eat?
It is recommended to wait between an hour and an hour and half to eat after using the product. Snow also suggests that you whiten your teeth prior to going to going to bed.
Is Snow teeth whitening healthy for enamel?
Yes. Snow teeth whitening products are enamel-safe when used as instructed. To avoid irritation and erosion of the enamel make sure you don’t use too many of the products.
What is Snow’s policy on shipping?
In the event you buy more than $90 you’ll get no shipping charges (U.S. only). International orders will incur a small shipping cost.
After you place your order and pay for the kit, you’ll receive it within six working day (up to two weeks for internationally-based orders).
Snow also offers priority shipping. This means that you can have the item shipped within 3 days.
What is Snow’s policy on return?
If you’re not happy with the product you may request to refund it within 30 days of purchase. You’ll have to send the product back to get the money back. Snow Reviews Teeth Whitening
In the report by Dental Advisor, 80 percent of dentists would suggest Snow Teeth Whitening to their patients. The kits have been proven to lift stains caused by drinking coffee, smoking, soda, wine, and tetracycline (antibiotics that can cause yellowing).
- The results of whitening last for a long time
- Dentists recommended
- Formula for professional use that is safe and enamel-safe
- Gluten-free, vegan and animal-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- Safe to use on bridges, crowns, fillings veneers, braces and crowns.
- LED kits and other products for the go are available
- The mouthpiece might cause discomfort for certain people.
- The cheapest option isn’t cordless. You must connect it to your phone
- The mouthpiece is not a universal fit and could result in an inadvertent fit
- The charger is somewhat bulky. Snow Reviews Teeth Whitening