There are numerous different types of teeth whitening products available. From white strips, gels, and pens to more technologically advanced LEDwhitening kits, it could be overwhelming to find the most effective product. Snow Teeth Dentist Tr
Teeth whitening can be complex, costly, and sometimes painful. The most frequent side effects are sensitive teeth, swelling or red gums, and dry lips.
But at-home tooth whitening treatment doesn’t have to be painful or difficult.
Snow Dental Whiteningoffers an easy and less painful whitening experience. The kits come with a specially designed whitening product and an LED-lit mouthpiece.
Snow also sells an all-in one kit for whitening, including a whitening toothpaste, desensitizing serum, and lip care products.
Snow is advertised as an easy, safe and easy method to whiten your teeth at your home. It is only necessary to use the device for nine to 21 minutes daily.
According to the Snow website, 97 percent of users see results within the first week of using (consumer survey). One hundred percent are able to see results after 3 weeks.
What is LED Teeth Whitening & is it Safe?
LEDs as a source of light is a safer alternatives to the ultraviolet (UV) light that can cause cell mutations. The light of LED does not lead to the mutation of cells, nor does it increase the risk of cancer. LED accelerates the whitening process without the dangers of ultraviolet light.
During the LED teeth whitening process, you’ll apply the bleaching agent to your teeth. The LED light stimulates the whitening agent and starts the chemical reaction. As this reaction takes place, this blue light enters enamel and eliminates stains. Snow Teeth Dentist Tr
Why Choose Dental Whitening with LED Snow?
Going to the dentist for teeth whitening is expensive ($600+ per treatment). Teeth whitening strips can’t give long-lasting whitening or whitening. all teeth equally.
Snow is a good alternative to these treatments if are in search of a cost-effective and effective method of whitening your teeth. The kits are priced between $150 and $299 (75 procedures included). You can get a year’s worth of whitening serum for $75.
Their proprietary , advanced teeth-whitening treatment system makes use of high-quality LED activating technology to give professional results at as little as $1.60 per treatment.
The kit requires only 9 to 21 minutes of whitening each day, compared to 30 minutes for strips for whitening.
Snow’s website has also thousands of reviews. Many of the customers claim they love their products since they have less sensitivity.
The serum is unique and specifically designed to decrease the sensitivity. It is a pleasant experience for nearly all users.
A majority of customers agree that the kits are simple to use and practical. Other reviewers mention seeing noticeable improvement after just a few uses.
Snow was chosen as one of the ” best teeth whitening kit for teeth with sensitive issues” from Tuck.com in 2020. It is also the number one suggested brand recommended by Allure Magazine and Men’s Health (2022) as well as having been featured on the cover of Elle, Good Housekeeping, and People Magazine. Snow Teeth Dentist Tr
Snow Ingredients List
The serums for snow whiteners have the following ingredients:
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Carbamide peroxide
- Deionized water
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Potassium nitrate
- Peppermint oil
Snow is Dentist Recommended
Based on dental advisor 80 percent of dentists would suggest Snow Teeth whitening for their clients. The kits have shown to remove stains caused by drinking coffee, smoking and soda, wine and tetracycline (antibiotics which can lead to yellowing).
Forty-one percentof dentists believe that Snow is equal to competitors While 35 percent believe that the brand is better than competitors.
Some positive remarks mentioned by the dental professionals that participated in the survey:
“The zero sensitivity was great.”
“I was pleased the fact that I could use it wherever because it plugs directly into my smartphone.”
“I tested it out and liked it so much that I decided to have my patients place orders online.”
“It’s easy to apply whitener agent using the click pen applicator.”
A few negative comments made by dental professionals involved in this survey:
“More difficult to hold the mouthpiece in small mouths.”
“I was unsure of what amount of whitening gel I should use.”
“Increased the amount of saliva I produce.” Snow Teeth Dentist Tr
The benefits of whitening your teeth with snow
The benefits of using Snow teeth whitening are:
- $1.60/treatment (75 treatments in all)
- Speedy results with guaranteed results
- Only needs 9 minutes of whitening a day
- The results of whitening last for a long time
- Dentists recommended
- Professional formula that is safe for enamel.
- Vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- Use it on crowns, fillings, bridges braces, veneers, and crowns
- LED kits, on-the-go items and LED kits available
- The year-round supply of whitening supplies readily available
- A proprietary utility system to guard your gums
- All of our products are manufactured in the USA
- Fast shipping worldwide (160+ countries)
The disadvantages of Snow Teeth Whitening
Cons of Snow teeth whitening are:
- The mouthpiece can cause discomfort for some people.
- The cheapest model is not cordless. You must plug it into your phone
- The mouthpiece isn’t universal fit and could result in an inadvertent fit
- The charger is slightly bulky
- The whitening wand can become difficult to work with, which may affect the outcome
- It’s not always clean (lay back while whitening to achieve better outcomes) Snow Teeth Dentist Tr
Snow Teeth Whitening Testimonials (Products Features, Features and Costs)
Three kinds of kits for whitening, as well as a whitening toothpaste:
1. Snow At-Home Teeth The Whitening (All-In-One Kit)
Snow All-In-One Dental Whitening Kit is the most popular bestseller. It offers fast whitening results and is backed by 99.3 percent ratings across 500,000+ customers.
Many of them are A-list stars, including NFL players and movie stars.
The serum is safe for enamel and is vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free. You can expect dramatically whiter teeth within just 21 days of use (9-minute application). Some users report seeing results within just some weeks. 1
The user-friendly and well-packaged system gives professional-quality whitening at a price that is affordable. The serum is safe for those who have gums and teeth that are sensitive.
It’s also safe for crowns, fillings, bridges, veneers, and braces. No prescriptions or visits to the dentist are needed.
The kit includes:
- One LED that is activated (100 100% secure) and charger
- Medical grade silicone mouthpiece
- 75+ treatments
- Three wands of the whitening serum
- One wand with extra-strength whitening serum
- Two strengths of whitening serum
- Desensitizing serum (to lessen any sensitivity)
- Five-year warranty
Cost: $149 to $200 Snow Teeth Dentist Tr
2. Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit (2nd Generation)
Snow Wireless Whitening Kit (2nd Gen) is the updated version of the original wireless system.
Snow claims it is easier to use and offers professional-level whitening in just a few minutes.
The brand new water-resistant and wireless teeth whitening mouthpiece speeds up each session to give you longer-lasting, stronger results. It is also a great option to use in the shower if you are in a hurry.
The LED device also has two different modes of light. The first is the blue light option to whiten The second is the dual-light option (red light to promote dental health).
The serum is enamel-safe Vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free. You can expect to notice a dramatic improvement in the color of your teeth within just 21 days (9-minute treatment).
It is also safe to use on braces, veneers, crowns, bridges, and sensitive teeth. It also gives you an easy, hands-free whitening. The use of a phone or an app is not required.
Included in this kit are:
- One LED that is activated (100% safe) and charger
- 75+ treatments
- Self-sanitizing charging case (cordless charging)
- Water-resistant features
- Dual-light therapy
- Medical grade silicone mouthpiece
- Two different strengths of whitening
- Luxury travel case
- Desensitizing serum
- 5-year warranty
Cost: $299 Snow Teeth Dentist Tr
3. Snow Blue Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit
This wireless teeth whitening kit from Snow uses dual-light therapy. It has blue lights for whitening and the red color to aid in gum health.
The serum is safe to use on enamels, vegan, gluten-free and free of animal cruelty. The LED mouthpiece boosts the effect of the serum for a longer time.
It is also water-resistant and is ideal for busy people. You can shower even while you are whitening your teeth.
Included in this kit are:
- An LED that is water-resistant and wireless. expanding mouthpiece to speed up whitening hands-free.
- Three teeth-whitening tools
- Extra strength whitening serum for quicker results
- Five-year warranty
- 75+ treatments
- Light therapy blue and red settings
Cost: $299 Snow Teeth Dentist Tr
4. Whitening Toothpaste Snow Teeth
Get your teeth whiter with Snow Whitening Toothpaste. This toothpaste gives professional teeth cleansing without addition of chemicals.
Brushing with this toothpaste once or twice a day can be a wonderful supplement to your routine of LED whitening.
The whitening toothpaste Snow comes with the following benefits:
- It took 17 years to perfect the perfect mix of ingredients
- Mint flavor with a premium taste
- Enamel-safe ingredients
- Results guaranteed
- For teeth that are sensitive.
Cost of $39 (3-month amount) or $99. (12-month supply)
How to Use Whitening Snow Teeth Kits (Normal and Wireless)
- Before beginning your whitening session, make sure to clean and floss your teeth. This ensures that any plaque bacteria, and food particles are removed , and improves the efficacy of the gel to whiten your teeth.
- Apply the use theThe Snow Teeth whitening serum using a twist the wand. Paint each tooth until they are fully coated. Make sure not to get the gel on your lips, gums, or tongue (because it may cause irritation).
- Once the serum is applied the teeth plug the LED light onto your phone and plug the mouthpiece in (unless you are using the kit that is cordless). The light should remain on for 9 to 30 minutes. The duration will differ based the whiteness you desire.
- After whitening, unplug the light and take the light out of your mouth. Rinse both the light and your mouth , and then brush your teeth to eliminate any excess gel.
- Make use of the kit for 21 minutes per daily (for the duration of 21 days). After that, apply it once per week to keep your teeth white.
If you are utilising this wireless teeth whitening system, you don’t have to plug in the device. You can use this device freely or at the bath. You’ll plug it into the charging case following use in order to cleanse itself and remove germs. Snow Teeth Dentist Tr
Why Trust Us? How We Analyze Products
All medical content on this website, including this guide and other product reviews, are written by our team of highly experienced authors and scientists.
All NewMouth writers test products that are reviewed and recommended in the industry.
In cases where this isn’t possible the team will
- Compare the negative and positive reviews of the product
- Discuss with the company’s leaders to ensure their products are safe and effective
- Check costs to ensure that your customers receive the best high-quality products for a reasonable price.
- Read research studies to compare the advantages and cons of each product
Every piece of content is rigorously reviewed prior to publication. All content on NewMouth is also medically reviewed by a licensed dentist particularly any content in which we suggest products.
Our dentists will flag any suggestions they do not like. Anything that doesn’t meet the standards of their profession are discarded. Snow Teeth Dentist Tr
What People are Saying About Snow
The NewMouth team compiled reviews from the four websites that allow you to purchase Snow’s products. We found over 7,000 customer reviews in total. Most of the reviews are positive, while some are negative, or in between. Over 80 percent of the Amazon reviews are four stars or more.
A lot of favorable reviews state that the products for whitening cause no or little sensitivities. Some reviewers mention immediate results, some say you’ll see improvement after just a few times.
” So far, so far so good. I’ve been using it for two weeks, using the maximum strength and my teeth have definitely started to whiten.”
” Amazon reviewer
“It is easy to use, has no sensitiveness (which I’ve had with EVERY other whitening system I’ve used from professional to whitening strips) The gel isn’t a taste of any other product.”
– Target reviewer
Even though a majority of reviews for Snow are favorable across various sites Some people were not entirely satisfied with the product.
But, remember that people with thin enamel (or dental implants) cannot bleach their teeth. Some people are also more prone to sensitivity than other people (and the sensitivity can be a frequent consequence of all tooth whiteningprocedures, even professional ones).
Not reading the instruction attentively prior to use could cause negative results.
“The product performed as advertised. What they may not explain well in the description is the fact that the UV light device has a fairly short cord that will require your OWN charge and power unit to make it functional.”
– Amazon reviewer
“It takes time for the whiteners to come from the tube first, and it can be kind of tedious trying to place it on each tooth. The mouthpiece is large and uncomfortable. “
Best Buy reviewer
How Much Does Snow Teeth Whitening Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening kits cost between $150 and $300, dependent on the kit you choose. They all come with 75 treatment options.
You can also order the teeth whitening wand refills in packs of four, two, six, or 12. The cost of the wands ranges from $29 to $129. One drop is enough for the upper and lower teeth, therefore one wand can last you many treatments. Snow Teeth Dentist Tr
Where to Buy Snow Teeth Whitening Products
The best place to buy Snow Teeth Whitening products is directly on their website. They often offer discounts and promotions. They do not offer these deals on Amazon.
Whitening of the teeth for snow
Do whitening your teeth with snow cause sensitization?
Snow Teeth Whitening produces virtually no sensitivity since it contains potassium nitrate to eliminate any discomfort. The products are specially designed to lessen the effect.
Can I whiten my teeth by using crowns, fillings, or other restorations?
Yes the products are safe for use on any dental restoration.
What is the danger of LED lights on mouth cancer?
LED light doesn’t lead to the mutation of cells or increase the risk of getting cancer. LED accelerates the whitening reaction without the dangers of UV light.
Which is the desensitizing agent, and how do I apply it?
The desensitizing treatment serum is ideal for those who have sensitive teeth. It also strengthens enamel , and provides vitamins and minerals to teeth.
If you have sensitive teeth, apply the serum 15 minutes prior to starting the session. Rinse then continue the whitening treatment. You can also use it after the whitening session. It doesn’t require washing it out.
Do I need to use the product, and for how many hours?
Snow recommends using it for 21 minutes every all day (for the duration of 21 days). After that, use it once a week to keep your teeth white.
What happens if I get the liquid on my lips or gums?
If you get the serum on your lips or gums, wipe it off. Snow is intended to be used on your teeth.
Do children have the right to use snow-whitening products?
It is recommended to consult with your dentist prior to applying any product for whitening on children.
What do women who breastfeed need to know?
Yes, breastfeeding mothers can easily whiten her teeth.
Do I have to be waiting before I can eat?
It is recommended to wait between an hour and an hour and a half before you consume food following the use of the product. Snow also suggests that you whiten your teeth before going to bed.
Is Snow teeth whitening secure for enamel?
Yes. Products for whitening your teeth with snow are safe to use as instructed. To prevent irritation and erosion of the enamel be sure to not use too much of the products.
What is the policy of Snow’s shipping?
For purchases of more than $90 you’ll get free shipping (U.S. only). International orders are subject to a modest shipping cost.
When you’ve made your purchase after placing your order, you’ll receive your kit within 6 business day (up to two weeks in the case of overseas orders).
Snow also offers priority shipping. This means that you are able to receive your product within 3 days.
What is Snow’s return policy?
If you are not satisfied with the product If you are not satisfied, you can ask for to refund it within 30 days of purchasing. You’ll have to send the product back for an exchange. Snow Teeth Dentist Tr
According to dental advisor the majority of dentists would suggest Snow Teeth whitening for their patients. The kits have been proven to lift stains caused by smoking, coffee, soda, wine, and tetracycline (antibiotics which can lead to yellowing).
- Lasting whitening outcomes
- Dentists recommend
- Enamel-safe professional formula
- Gluten-free, vegan, and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- Use it on bridges, crowns or fillings veneers, braces and crowns.
- LED kits and other products for the go are available
- The mouthpiece could be uncomfortable for some individuals.
- The most affordable kit isn’t cordless; you have to plug it into your phone
- The mouthpiece isn’t universal fit and could result in an incorrect fit
- The charger is quite bulky. Snow Teeth Dentist Tr