There are numerous different types of teeth whitening products to choose from. From white strips, gels and pens, to more sophisticated LED kits for whitening, it could be overwhelming to find the right product. Snow Teeth Product
Teeth whitening can be difficult, expensive, and sometimes painful. Some common side effects include very sensitive teeth, red/swollen gums, dry, dry lips.
But at-home tooth whitening treatment isn’t required to be challenging or painful.
Snow Dental Whiteningoffers an easy and less painful whitening experience. The kits include a made whitening solution and the mouthpiece is illuminated.
Snow also sells an all-in-one kit to whitening, a toothpaste, desensitizing serum as well as lip care products.
Snow claims to be an easy, safe and effective method to whiten your teeth at your home. The only requirement is to make use of the device for 9 to 21 minutes daily.
According to the Snow website, the company claims that 97 percent of users see results after only one usage (consumer report). 100 percent have seen results after 3 weeks.
What is LED Teeth Whitening ? And is it safe?
LED light sources is a safe alternatives to the ultraviolet (UV) light, which can trigger cell mutations. An LED light does not lead to the mutation of cells, or increase the risk of developing cancer. LED speeds up the whitening reaction without the risks of UV light.
For the LED teeth whitening process, you’ll apply the bleaching agent to your teeth. The LED light stimulates the bleaching agent, and it starts this chemical process. If this reaction happens, it is when the light of blue penetrates the enamel and eliminates stains. Snow Teeth Product
Why choose to use Snow LED Teeth Whitening?
Going to the dentist to get teeth whitening costs money ($600+ per treatment). Teeth whitening strips can’t provide lasting whitening or whiten all teeth equally.
Snow is a good alternative to these treatments if you are in search of a cost-effective and effective way to whiten your teeth. The kits cost between $150 to 299 dollars (75 treatments included). The cost is for a one-year supply of whitening gel for just $75.
Their proprietary advanced teeth whitening system utilizes innovative LED activating technology that has won awards to give professional results at as little as $1.60 per session.
The kit will only require 9 to 21 minutes of whitening every day versus 30 minutes for whitening strips.
Snow’s website also contains thousands of customer reviews. Many of the customers claim they love the products because they cause less sensitivity.
The unique serum specifically designed to decrease the degree of sensitivity. It offers a smooth experience for almost all users.
Many customers also state that the kits are user-friendly and practical. Other reviewers mention seeing noticeable results after just the first few times.
Snow was named one of the ” best teeth whitening kit for sensitive teeth” in a poll conducted by Tuck.com in 2020. They are also the #1 preferred brand of Allure Magazine and Men’s Health (2022), and have been featured by Elle, Good Housekeeping, and People Magazine. Snow Teeth Product
List of ingredients for snow
Serums for Snow Whiteners include some of the following components:
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Carbamide peroxide
- Deionized water
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Potassium nitrate
- Peppermint oil
The Dentist recommends Snow
According to The Dental Advisor, 80 percent of dentists would suggest Snow Teeth whitening for their clients. The kits have been demonstrated to remove stains caused by smoking, coffee and soda, wine and tetracycline (antibiotics which can cause yellowing).
40 percentof dentists think Snow is equal to competitors however, 36 percent believe that the brand is better than competitors.
Some positive comments that were made by the dental professionals that participated in the survey:
“The zero sensitivity was fantastic.”
“I loved that I could use it anyplace because it plugged right into the phone.”
“I used it and liked it so much that I made my patients order it on the internet.”
“It’s simple to apply the bleaching agent by using the click pen applicator.”
Some negative remarks made by dental professionals who participated in this survey:
“More difficult to maintain the mouthpiece in small mouths.”
“I wasn’t sure what amount of whitening gel I should apply.”
“Increased the production of saliva in me.” Snow Teeth Product
Benefits of Whitening your Teeth with Snow
Pros of Snow teeth whitening include:
- $1.60/treatment (75 treatments in all)
- Results that are fast and effective
- Only needs just 9 minutes of whitening per day
- The results of whitening last for a long time
- Dentists recommended
- Professional formula that is safe for enamel.
- Gluten-free, vegan and animal-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- The product is safe for use on crowns, fillings, bridges braces, veneers, and crowns
- LED kits and other products for the go available
- The year-round supply of whitening supplies can be purchased
- A patented utility system designed to guard your gums
- All of our products are manufactured in the USA
- Fast shipping worldwide (160+ countries)
Benefits and disadvantages in Snow Teeth Whitening
Cons of Snow teeth whitening are:
- The mouthpiece could cause discomfort for certain people.
- The cheapest kit is not wireless; you must connect it to your phone
- The mouthpiece isn’t a one-size-fits all and may result in an inadvertent fit
- The charger is slightly bulky
- The whitening wand can be difficult to use, which can affect results
- It’s not always clean (lay back while whitening for more effective results) Snow Teeth Product
“Snow” Teeth Whitening Review (Products and Features, Costs and Prices)
Snow offers three kinds of kits for whitening, as well as a whitening toothpaste:
1. Snow At-Home Teeth Cleaning (All-In-One Kit)
The Snow All-In-One Tooth Whitening Kit has been voted the top bestseller. It delivers fast results for whitening and is backed by 99.3 percent satisfaction ratings from the 500,000+ clients.
Among these customers are A-list stars, including NFL players as well as movie stars.
The serum is safe for enamel, vegan, gluten-free, and free of animal cruelty. It can dramatically improve the appearance of your teeth after just 21 days (9-minute treatment). Some customers report experiencing results in just several weeks. 1
The convenient and well-packaged system provides professional-quality whitening at an affordable price. The serum is safe for people with sensitive teeth and gums.
It’s also safe for bridges, crowns or fillings or veneers as well as braces. No prescription or dentist visits are required.
What’s included in the kit:
- One LED that is activated (100 100 % secure) and charger
- Medical grade silicone mouthpiece
- 75+ treatments
- Three wands of proprietary whitening serum
- One wand of the extra-strength whitening serum
- Two strengths of whitening serum
- Desensitizing serum (to lessen any sensitivities)
- Five-year warranty
Cost: $149-$200 Snow Teeth Product
2. Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit (2nd Generation)
Snow Wireless Whitening Kit (2nd Gen) is the upgraded version of the original wireless system.
Snow claims that it is simpler to use and offers professional-level whitening in just minutes.
The brand new water-resistant and wireless teeth whitening mouthpiece increases the speed of each session for stronger, longer-lasting results. It is also a great option to use in the shower when you need to rush.
The LED device also comes with two light modes. The first one is the blue light-whitening option, and the second one is the dual-light one (red light to promote dental health).
The serum is safe for enamel vegan, gluten-free, vegan and non-toxic. You can expect to notice a dramatic improvement in the color of your teeth after just 21 days of usage (9-minute treatment).
This method is also suitable for braces, veneers, crowns, bridges, and sensitive teeth. It also offers a completely effortless, hands-free whitening experience. The use of a phone or an app is not required.
What’s included in the kit:
- One LED light that activates (100 100% secure) and charger
- 75+ treatments
- Self-sanitizing charging case (cordless charging)
- Water-resistant feature
- Dual-light therapy
- Medical-grade silicone mouthpiece
- Two levels of whitening serum
- Luxury travel case
- Desensitizing serum
- 5-year guarantee
Cost: $299 Snow Teeth Product
3. Snow Blue Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit
The wireless kit for teeth whitening from Snow makes use of dual-light therapy. It has blue lights for whitening and red light for gum support.
The serum is enamel-safe, vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free. The LED mouthpiece helps enhance the results of the serum, ensuring it lasts longer.
The device is also water-resistant which makes it perfect for those with busy lifestyles. You can shower while whitening your teeth.
Included in this kit are:
- A water-resistant and wireless LED accelerating mouthpiece for hands-free whitening
- Three teeth-whitening wands
- Extra strength whitening serum for quicker results
- 5-year guarantee
- 75+ treatments
- Light therapy blue and red settings
Cost: $299 Snow Teeth Product
4. Whitening Toothpaste Snow Teeth
Whiter teeth are possible with Snow Whitening Toothpaste. This toothpaste provides professional teeth cleansing without additional chemicals.
It is recommended to brush this toothpaste at least daily, or at least twice is an excellent addition to your routine of LED whitening.
The whitening toothpaste Snow comes with the following features:
- It took 17 months to develop the perfect mixture of ingredients
- Minty mint with a luxurious flavor
- Enamel-safe ingredients
- You can be sure of the results
- Made for sensitive teeth
Cost for a single month: $39. (3-month amount) to 99 dollars (12-month supply)
How to Use Whitening Snow Teeth Kits (Normal & Wireless)
- Before you start a whitening session, ensure to clean and floss your teeth. This ensures that any plaque food particles, and bacteria are removed , which increases the efficacy of the gel for whitening.
- Apply the use thesnow Teeth Whitening Serum by twisting up the wand. Paint each tooth until they are fully coated. Make sure not to apply the gel to your lips, gums or tongue (because it can irritate them).
- After applying the serum to your teeth, plug the LED light onto your phone and put the mouthpiece into (unless you are using the kit that is cordless). Keep the light in for 9 to 30 minutes. The time will vary based on your desired whiteness.
- After whitening, unplug and take the light out of your mouth. Rinse both the light and your mouth . Brush your teeth to get rid of any gel left behind.
- You can use the kit for up to 21 minutes every day (for 21 days). Then, you can you can use it every week to keep your teeth white.
If you are employing the dental whitening wireless system there is no need to connect the device. It can be used on your own or in the shower. The device will be connected to the charging case following use to clean itself and rid the body of germs. Snow Teeth Product
Why Trust Us? How We Analyze Products
The medical content that appears on this website, including this guide and other product reviews, is written by our team of experienced experts and writers.
All NewMouth writers evaluate products which are reviewed and recommended by industry experts.
In cases where this isn’t possible, our team will:
- Compare the negative and positive reviews for the products
- Discuss with the company’s leaders to ensure that their products are safe and effective.
- Look into costs to ensure clients are receiving the highest high-quality products for a reasonable price.
- Research studies are a great way to evaluate the pros and cons of each product
Each piece of content is heavily reviewed before publication. All content posted on NewMouth is also reviewed medically through a certified dentist specifically , any content where we suggest products.
Our dentists flag any recommendations they aren’t happy with. Anything that doesn’t meet their professional standards are removed. Snow Teeth Product
What people are saying about Snow
The NewMouth team collected reviews from The NewMouth team compiled reviews from four sites which allow you to buy Snow’s products. We discovered more than 7,000 customer reviews. The majority of them are positive, and small proportions are negative or are somewhere between. The majority of Amazon reviews are rated 4 five stars or better.
Many of the favorable reviews state that the products for whitening cause minimal to no sensitivities. Some of them mention instant results others state that you’ll see improvements after just a few days of use.
” So far, so good; I’ve been using this for two weeks with the highest strength, and my teeth are definitely whitening.”
” Amazon reviewer
“It is very easy to use, has no sensitivity (which I’ve had with every other whitening system I used throughout the years from professional to whitening strips) The whitening gel doesn’t taste like anything.”
– Target reviewer
Even though a majority of reviews for Snow are positive across multiple sites However, there were some who weren’t fully satisfied with their products.
But, remember that those with weak tooth enamel, or have dental crowns will not be able to get their teeth whiter. Some people are also more sensitive than others (and the sensitivity can be a frequent consequence of all tooth bleaching, including professional treatments).
Inattention to reading the instructions attentively prior to use could cause negative results.
“The product functioned as it was claimed. What they may not explain effectively in the description is that the light device has a fairly small cord and will require your OWN charge and power unit to make it functional.”
– Amazon reviewer
“It takes a while for the whiteners to come through the tubes at first, and it’s difficult to put it on each tooth. The mouthpiece can be large and uncomfortable. “
– Best Buy reviewer
How Much Does Snow Teeth Whitening Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening kits cost between $150 and $300 depending on which kit you choose. They all come equipped with 75 different treatments.
You can also order the Tooth Whitening Wand refills individually in packs of four, two 6, or 12. The cost of the wands ranges from $29 to $129. A few drops are enough for both the top and bottom teeth so one wand will last you many times. Snow Teeth Product
Where to Buy Snow Teeth Whitening Products
The best place to buy Snow Teeth Whitening products is directly from their website. This is because they frequently have discounts and promos. These deals are not available on Amazon.
Whitening of the teeth for snow
Does whitening of your snow teeth cause sensitiveness?
Whitening your teeth with Snow Teeth causes almost no sensitivity since it contains potassium nitrate, which eliminates any discomfort. The product is specifically designed to reduce this effect.
Can I bleach my teeth using dental fillings or other restorations?
Yes the products are safe for be used on all dental restorations.
What is the risk of LED lights on mouth cancer?
LED light doesn’t cause mutations of cells or raise the risk of cancer. LED accelerates the whitening process, but without the risks of UV light.
How do I use the desensitizing cream what is it and how do I apply it?
The desensitizing solution is great for people who have extra sensitive teeth. It also strengthens enamel , and gives vitamins and minerals back to teeth.
If your teeth are sensitive, apply the serum 15 minutes before starting the session. Rinse and proceed with the whitening procedure. It is also possible to use it after the whitening session. It isn’t necessary to wash it out.
When should I utilize the product, and for how for how long?
Snow recommends using this kit to last for 21 minutes a per day (for up to 21 consecutive days). After that, you should use it every week to keep your teeth white.
What happens if i get the serum on my lips , or gums?
If you find the serum on your lips or gums, clean it off. Snow is only meant to be applied to your teeth.
Children can use snow whitening products?
Talk to your dentist prior to using any products for whitening children.
What do women who breastfeed need to know?
Yes, a mom who is breastfeeding can whiten her teeth without risk.
When do I have to wait before eating?
Take an hour to an hour and half to consume food following the use of the product. Snow also suggests whitening your teeth prior to you go to bed.
Is Snow teeth whitening suitable for enamel?
Yes. Snow teeth whitening products are enamel-safe when used as advised. To avoid enamel erosion and irritation, do not overuse the products.
What is Snow’s policy on shipping?
When you purchase more than $90 you’ll get FREE shipping (U.S. only). International orders will incur a small shipping charge.
After you place your order You’ll receive the kit within 6 working days (up up to 2 weeks in the case of internationally-based orders).
Snow also offers priority shipping. You can get the product expedited within 3 days.
What is Snow’s return policy?
If you’re not happy with your kit you may request to refund it within 30 days after purchase. The customer must send the item back for the money back. Snow Teeth Product
As per dental advisor the majority of dentists would suggest Snow Teeth whitening for their clients. The kits have been demonstrated to remove stains caused by smoking, coffee, soda, wine, and tetracycline (antibiotics which can lead to yellowing).
- Long-lasting whitening results
- Dentist recommended
- Enamel-safe professional formula
- Gluten-free, vegan and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- It is safe to use on crowns, fillings, bridges veneers, braces, and crowns
- LED kits and portable products available
- The mouthpiece could be uncomfortable for some individuals.
- The cheapest kit is not cordless. You have to connect it to your phone
- The mouthpiece cannot be a one-size-fits-all solution and could cause an inadvertent fit
- The charger is slightly bulky Snow Teeth Product