There are a variety of different tooth products for whitening that you can choose from. From white strips, gels and pens, to more sophisticated LED kits for whitening, it can be difficult to choose the best product. Snow Teeth Review
Teeth whitening is also complicated, expensive and even painful. A few of the most common side effects include extremely sensitive teeth, swollen or red gums, and dry lips.
At-home teeth whitening treatment does not have to be painful or hard to perform.
Snow Tooth Whiteningoffers simple and less painful experience for whitening. The kits include a formulated whitening serum and an electronic mouthpiece.
Snow also sells an all-in one kit for whitening, which includes a whitening toothpaste, desensitizing serum as well as lip care products.
Snow advertises itself as a safe, comfortable, and effective method to whiten your teeth at your home. The only requirement is to make use of the device for 9 to 21 minutes per day.
According to the website of Snow, the company claims that 97 percent of users see results within the first week of using (consumer report). 100 percent get results after 3 weeks.
What is LED Teeth Whitening & is it safe?
LEDs as a source of light is a more secure option to avoid ultraviolet (UV) light, which can cause cell mutations. An LED light does not lead to the mutation of cells or increase the risk of developing cancer. LED accelerates the whitening reaction , but without the risks of the UV light.
For the LED teeth whitening process, you’ll apply a bleaching agent on your teeth. The LED light triggers the bleaching agent, and it starts the chemical reaction. If this reaction happens, this blue light enters the enamel and eliminates stains. Snow Teeth Review
Why should you choose to Whiten Teeth with Snow LED?
Going to the dentist to get teeth whitening can be expensive ($600plus per session). And teeth whitening strips don’t offer long-lasting whitening, or whiten every tooth equally.
Snow is a good option to consider if are in search of a cost-effective and effective way to whiten your teeth. The kits are priced between $150 to 299 dollars (75 treatment options included). You can purchase a full year’s supply of whitening serum at a cost of $75.
Their patented advanced teeth whitening system employs the high-quality LED activating technology to provide professional results for less than $1.60 per session.
The kit requires only nine to 21 minutes for whitening per day, compared to 30 minutes for whitening strips.
Snow’s website has also many reviews. Many of the customers claim they love their products because they cause less sensitivity.
The exclusive, proprietary serum has been specifically designed to lower the sensation. It offers a smooth experience for almost all users.
A majority of customers agree that they are simple to use and practical. Some reviewers have noted noticeable improvement after just several times.
Snow was chosen as one of the ” best teeth whitening kit for teeth with sensitive issues” from Tuck.com in the year 2020. They’re also the top preferred brand of Allure Magazine and Men’s Health (2022) as well as having been featured in Elle, Good Housekeeping, and People Magazine. Snow Teeth Review
The Snow Ingredients List
These serums are made up of some of the following components:
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Carbamide peroxide
- Deionized water
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Potassium nitrate
- Peppermint oil
Dentists recommend Snow
Based on The Dental Advisor, 80 percent of dentists would recommend Snow Teeth whitening for patients. The kits have been demonstrated to get rid of stains caused drinking coffee, smoking and wine, as well as soda and tetracycline (antibiotics which can lead to yellowing).
Forty-one percentof dentists believe Snow is equivalent to competitors however, 35 percent believe that the brand is superior to rivals.
A few positive comments that were made by the dental professionals involved in this survey:
“The zero sensitivity is great.”
“I loved that I could use it wherever since it could be connected to my phone.”
“I tried it and loved it so much that I made my patients buy it online.”
“It’s simple to apply the whitener agent using the application tool called a click pen.”
Some negative comments mentioned by the dental professionals involved in this survey:
“More difficult to maintain the piece of the mouthpiece in small mouths.”
“I was unsure of what dosage of whitening gel to apply.”
“Increased my production of saliva.” Snow Teeth Review
Advantages of Snow Teeth Whitening
The benefits of using Snow teeth whitening include:
- $1.60/treatment (75 treatments in all)
- Speedy results with guaranteed results
- It only takes only 9 minutes of whitening each day
- Long-lasting whitening results
- Dentists recommend
- Professional formula that is safe for enamel.
- Vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- Use it on crowns, fillingsand bridges veneers, braces, and crowns
- LED kits and on-the-go products available
- Whitening products for the year can be purchased
- A proprietary utility system to help protect your gums
- All products made in the USA
- Fast shipping worldwide (160+ countries)
Benefits and disadvantages from Snow Teeth Whitening
Cons of Snow teeth whitening include:
- The mouthpiece might cause discomfort for certain people.
- The cheapest kit is not cordless; you have to connect it to your phone
- The mouthpiece cannot be a one-size-fits-all and can cause an improper fit
- The charger is quite bulky.
- The whitening wand may become difficult to work with, which may affect the outcome
- It’s messy (lay on your back while you’re whitening for more effective outcomes) Snow Teeth Review
“Snow” Teeth Whitening Review (Products and Features, Costs and Prices)
Snow offers three kinds of whitening kits , and a whitening toothpaste:
1. Snow At-Home Teeth Clearing (All-In-One Kit)
The Snow All-In-1 Dental Whitening Kit can be described as the #1 bestseller. It provides fast whitening results and is backed by 99.3 percent reviews across the 500,000+ clients.
The customers that are included in this list include A-list celebrities, including NFL players as well as film stars.
The serum is safe for enamel. It is vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free. You can expect dramatically whiter teeth after only 21 days (9-minute treatment). But some users have reported having results in only two or three weeks. 1
The well-packaged and easy-to-use system provides professional-quality whitening at a price that is affordable. The serum is enamel-safe for those who have sensitive teeth and gums.
It’s also safe on bridges, crowns, fillings veneers, braces, and crowns. No prescriptions or visits to the dentist are needed.
What’s included in the kit:
- One LED light that activates (100 100 % secure) and charger
- Medical-grade silicone mouthpiece
- 75+ treatments
- Three wands with whitening serum
- One wand with extra-strength whitening serum
- Two strength of whitening serum
- Desensitizing serum (to decrease any sensitivity)
- Five-year warranty
Cost: $149-$200 Snow Teeth Review
2. Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit (2nd Generation)
Snow Wireless Whitening Kit (2nd Gen) is the improved version of the first wireless system.
Snow claims it is easier to use and provides professional-grade whitening in only a few minutes.
The new wireless and water-resistant teeth whitening device accelerates every session to provide longer-lasting, more durable outcomes. It can be used in the shower when you need to rush.
The LED device also has two light modes. The first one is the blue light-whitening option The second is the dual-light mode (red light to help with the health of your gums).
The serum is safe for enamel vegan, gluten-free, vegan and free of animal cruelty. You can expect dramatically whiter teeth in just 21 days (9-minute application).
This method is also suitable for braces, veneers, crowns, bridges, and sensitive teeth. It also offers a completely simple, hands-free whitening. There is no phone or application needed.
What’s included in the kit:
- One LED light that activates (100 100% safe) and charger
- 75+ treatments
- Self-sanitizing charging case (cordless charging)
- Waterproof feature
- Dual-light therapy
- Medical grade silicone mouthpiece
- Two different strengths of whitening
- Luxury travel case
- Desensitizing serum
- 5-year guarantee
Cost: $299 Snow Teeth Review
3. Snow Blue Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit
The wireless kit for teeth whitening from Snow employs dual-light therapy. It comes with blue light to help with whitening as well as Red light for gum support.
The serum is enamel-safe, vegan, gluten-free, and free of animal cruelty. The LED mouthpiece helps enhance the serum for longer-lasting results.
It is also water-resistant and is ideal for those who live busy lives. You can even shower while you are whitening your teeth.
Kit includes the following:
- An LED that is water-resistant and wireless. speeding mouthpiece that can be used for hands-free whitening
- Three teeth whitening instruments
- Extra strength whitening serum for quicker results
- Five-year warranty
- 75+ treatments
- Light therapy in red and blue settings
Cost: $299 Snow Teeth Review
4. Snow Teeth Whitening Toothpaste
Whiter teeth are possible with The Snow Whitening Toothpaste. This toothpaste gives professional dental cleaning without addition of chemicals.
The toothpaste you brush with once or twice a day can be a wonderful addition to your LED whitening routine.
Snow’s whitening toothpaste comes with the following characteristics:
- It took 17 months to create the perfect combination of ingredients
- Luxury mint flavor
- Enamel-safe ingredients
- The results are guaranteed
- Created for teeth with sensitive issues
Cost of $39 (3-month quantity) or $199 (12-month supply)
How to Use Snow Teeth Whitening Kits (Normal & Wireless)
- Before beginning a whitening session, be sure to clean and floss your teeth. This ensures any plaque, food particles, and bacteria are eliminated and enhances the effectiveness of the gel to whiten your teeth.
- Apply the Apply theThe Snow Teeth Whitening Serum with a twist the wand. Then, apply the cream to your teeth until they are completely coated. Be careful not to get the gel on your lips, gums or tongue (because it can irritate them).
- Once the serum is applied onto your tooth, connect the LED light on your phone and plug the mouthpiece in (unless you’re using a cordless kit). You should keep the light on for 9 to 30 mins. The length of time will depend on your desired whiteness.
- After whitening, remove the plug and take the light out of your mouth. Rinse both the light and your mouth . Brush your teeth in order to get rid of any remaining gel.
- Make use of the kit for 21 minutes every day (for the duration of 21 days). Then, you can use it once a week to keep your teeth clean.
If you’re using an tooth whitening device wireless there is no need to plug in the device. You can use this device at your leisure or in the shower. The device will be connected to the charging case after use and it will clean itself and kill germs. Snow Teeth Review
Why Trust Us? How Do We Analyze Products
The medical content that appears on this site, including this guide, as well as other reviews, is written by our team of skilled writers and researchers.
All NewMouth writers test products that are rated and reviewed by professionals in the field.
In cases where this isn’t possible the team will
- Compare the negative and positive reviews on the product
- Speak with company executives to ensure their products are safe and effective.
- Be aware of costs to ensure clients are receiving the highest quality products at reasonable prices
- Review research studies and compare the advantages and cons of each product
Each piece of content is extensively reviewed prior to its release. All content posted on NewMouth is also reviewed medically through a certified dentist specifically any content where we suggest products.
Dental professionals flag any suggestions they do not agree with. Anything that doesn’t meet their professional standards are removed. Snow Teeth Review
What are people saying about Snow
The NewMouth team has compiled reviews from reviews from four sites which offer Snow’s products. We discovered more than 7,000 customer reviews. The majority of the reviews are favorable, and only a tiny percentage are negative, or between. Over 80 percent of the Amazon reviews are 4 stars or more.
Many of the favorable reviews say the whitening products cause no or little sensitivity. Some have reported instant results, others state that you’ll see improvements after just a few days of use.
” So far, so far so good. I’ve been using this for two weeks using the highest strength, and my teeth have definitely started to whiten.”
” Amazon reviewer
“It is simple to use, no sensitivity (which I’ve had with EVERY other whitening system I’ve tried from professional to whitening strips) The whitening gel doesn’t taste anything like anything.”
– Target reviewer
Even though a majority of the reviews on Snow are positive on multiple websites However, there were some who weren’t fully satisfied with their products.
Be aware that those with weak teeth or restorations to their dental cannot bleach their teeth. People with thin enamel are also more sensitive than other people (and the sensitivity can be a frequent result of any tooth whiteningprocedures, even professional ones).
Neglecting to read the instructions carefully before use can also cause poor results.
“The product was functional as stated. What they might not cover adequately in the description is the fact that the UV light device has a fairly short cord that will require your OWN charging and power source in order to operate.”
– Amazon reviewer
“It takes a while to get the whitener from the tube first, and it can be kind of tedious trying to place it on each tooth. The mouthpiece is a bit heavy and uncomfortable. “
– Best Buy reviewer
How Much Does Whitening Your Teeth With Snow Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening kits cost between $150 and $300, dependent on the kit you select. They all come with 75 treatment options.
It is also possible to purchase teeth whitening wand refills on their own in packs of two, four or six. The price of the wands ranges from $29 to $129. A few drops are enough for the top and bottom teeth, which means that one wand should last for many sessions. Snow Teeth Review
Where to Buy Snow Teeth Whitening Products
The best place to buy Snow Teeth Whitening products is directly on their website. This is because they often have promotions and discounts. They do not offer these deals on Amazon.
Whitening of the teeth for snow
Does Snow teeth whitening cause the sensitivity?
Snow Teeth Whitening produces virtually no sensitivity because it contains potassium nitrate, which eliminates any discomfort. The products are specifically formulated to diminish the effects of this.
Can I whiten my teeth with the use of fillings or other types of restorations?
Yes they are safe for use on any dental restoration.
What are the risks of LED lights on mouth cancer?
The light of LED does not lead to the mutation of cells or increase the risk of getting cancer. LED accelerates the whitening process, but without the risk associated with UV light.
Which is the desensitizing solution, and how do I use it?
The desensitizing serum is ideal for those who have sensitive teeth. It also strengthens enamel and replenishes vitamins and minerals into teeth.
If you have sensitive teeth apply the treatment 15 minutes prior to beginning the session. Rinse and proceed with the whitening treatment. It can also be used after the whitening session. There is no need to wash it out.
When should I utilize the product and for how for how long?
Snow suggests applying the device for 21 minutes each day (for up to 21 consecutive days). After that, you should use it at least once per week to keep your teeth white.
What happens if i get the serum on my lips , or gums?
If you do get the cream on your lips, or gums clean it off. Snow is meant to be used on your teeth.
Children can use snow whitening products?
Consult your dentist prior to using any whitening products on children.
How do breastfeeding mothers fare?
Yes, breastfeeding mothers is able to safely whiten her teeth.
Do I have to sit in line before eating?
Take an hour to an hour and a half until you can consume food following the use of the product. Snow also recommends that you bleach your teeth prior to going to bed.
Is Snow teeth whitening suitable for enamel?
Yes. Whitening products for snow teeth are enamel-safe when used as advised. To avoid irritation and erosion of enamel be sure to not use too much of the products.
What is the policy of Snow’s shipping?
In the event you buy more than $90 you’ll get FREE shipping (U.S. Only). International orders require a small shipping charge.
After you place your order and pay for the kit, you’ll receive it within six business days (up to two weeks for international orders).
Snow also provides priority shipping. You can receive the item expedited within 3 days.
What is Snow’s policy on return?
If you’re not completely satisfied with your kit You can ask for a refund within 30 days of purchasing. You’ll need to ship the item back for a refund. Snow Teeth Review
Based on Dental Advisor, 80 percent of dentists would suggest Snow Teeth whitening for patients. The kits have been demonstrated to eliminate stains caused by drinking coffee, smoking or wine, soda, and tetracycline (antibiotics which can create yellowing).
- The results of whitening last for a long time
- Dentists recommended
- Formula for professional use that is safe and enamel-safe
- Vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- It is safe to use on bridges, crowns, fillings veneers, braces and crowns.
- LED kits, on-the-go items and LED kits available
- The mouthpiece could be uncomfortable for some people
- The most affordable kit isn’t cordless. You must plug it into your phone
- The mouthpiece cannot be a universal fit and could result in an inadvertent fit
- The charger is quite bulky. Snow Teeth Review