There are many different teeth whitening products to choose from. From gels, white strips and pens to sophisticated LED kits for whitening, it could be overwhelming to find the best option. Snow Teeth Whitening Customer Service Phone Number
Teeth whitening can also be complicated, expensive and even painful. Common side effects are very sensitive teeth, red/swollen gums, and dry mouth.
At-home teeth whitening treatment isn’t required to be painful or difficult.
Snow Teeth Whiteningoffers simple and non-stressful whitening experience. The kits include a specially created whitening serum as well as an electronic mouthpiece.
Snow also sells an all-in-one kit to whitening, a toothpaste, desensitizing serum, and lip care products.
Snow is advertised as an easy, safe and efficient method of whitening your teeth at home. You can make use of the device for 9 to 21 minutes every day.
According to Snow’s website, Snow’s website claims that 97 percent of customers experience results after just one use (consumer research). 100 percent have seen results after 3 weeks.
What is LED Teeth Whitening ? And Is it safe?
LED as a light source is a more secure option to avoid ultraviolet (UV) light that can cause cell mutations. An LED light does not cause mutations of cells or increase the risk of developing cancer. LED light speeds up the whitening reaction without the risks of sunlight.
When you undergo the LED teeth-whitening process, you’ll apply the bleaching agent to your teeth. The LED light triggers the bleaching agent, and it starts this chemical process. When this reaction occurs, its blue LED light penetrates enamel and eliminates the stains. Snow Teeth Whitening Customer Service Phone Number
Why choose to use Snow LED Teeth Whitening?
Going to the dentist for teeth whitening costs money ($600plus for each procedure). The strips for teeth whitening don’t provide long-lasting whitening or whiten the teeth of all people equally.
Snow is a fantastic choice for these procedures if you are in search of a cost-effective and effective way to whiten your teeth. The kits are priced between $150 and $299.99 (75 sessions included). The cost is for a year’s supply of whitening products for only $75.
Their patented advanced teeth whitening system uses award-winning LED activating technology to provide professional results for just $1.60 per treatment.
The kit will only require about 9-21 minutes of whitening every day versus 30 minutes for strips of whitening.
Snow’s website also has hundreds of reviews. Many of the customers claim they love the products because they cause less sensitivity.
The unique serum has been specifically designed to lower the degree of sensitivity. It is a pleasant experience for nearly all users.
Many customers also state that they are simple to use and simple to use. Some reviewers have noted noticeable results after just one or two uses.
Snow was selected as the ” best teeth whitening kit for teeth with sensitive issues” by Tuck.com in 2020. They are also the #1 suggested brand recommended by Allure Magazine and Men’s Health (2022), and have been featured on the cover of Elle, Good Housekeeping, and People Magazine. Snow Teeth Whitening Customer Service Phone Number
Snow Ingredients List
These serums are made up of these ingredients
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Carbamide peroxide
- Deionized water
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Potassium nitrate
- Peppermint oil
Snow is Dentist Recommended
As per The Dental Advisor, 80 percent of dentists would suggest Snow Teeth Whitening to their patients. The kits have been demonstrated to remove stains caused by smoking, coffee or wine, soda, and tetracycline (antibiotics which result in yellowing).
40 percentof dentists think Snow is comparable to rivals, while 35 percent consider the brand to be superior to competitors.
Some positive comments made by dental professionals in this survey:
“The zero sensitivity was great.”
“I was pleased that I could use it anywhere because it plugged right into the phone.”
“I used it and liked it so much I had my patients place orders online.”
“It’s simple to apply the whitener agent using the click pen applicator.”
A few negative remarks that were made by dental professionals involved in this survey:
“More difficult to hold the mouthpiece in small mouths.”
“I wasn’t sure the amount of whitening gel I was supposed to apply.”
“Increased my saliva production.” Snow Teeth Whitening Customer Service Phone Number
Advantages of Snow Teeth Whitening
Pros of Snow teeth whitening are:
- $1.60/treatment (75 treatments are included)
- Fast whitening results guaranteed
- It only takes nine minutes of whitening per day
- Long-lasting whitening results
- Dentists recommended
- A safe, professional formula for enamel
- Vegan, gluten-free and animal-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- It is safe to use on bridges, crowns and fillings braces, veneers, and crowns
- LED kits and other products for the go are available
- Whitening products for the year can be purchased
- A custom-designed utility system to help protect your gums
- All of our products are manufactured in the USA
- Fast shipping worldwide (160+ countries)
Disadvantages in Snow Teeth Whitening
Cons of Snow teeth whitening include:
- The mouthpiece can cause discomfort for some people.
- The cheapest model is not cordless. You have to plug it into your phone
- The mouthpiece isn’t one-size-fits all and may result in an unfitness
- The charger is a bit bulky.
- The whitening wand could become difficult to work with, which can affect results
- It’s not always clean (lay back while whitening for more effective outcomes) Snow Teeth Whitening Customer Service Phone Number
“Snow” Teeth Whitening reviews (Products Features, Features and Costs)
Snow sells three types of whitening kits , and an whitening toothpaste
1. Snow At-Home Teeth Whitening (All-In-One Kit)
Snow All-In-One Tooth Whitening Kit can be described as the top bestseller. It offers fast whitening results as well as 99.3 percent satisfaction ratings from the 500,000+ clients.
Many of them are A-list celebritieslike NFL players as well as movie stars.
The serum is enamel-safe, vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free. You can expect to see significantly whiter teeth within just 21 days of usage (9-minute application). Some users report getting results in just two or three months. 1
The user-friendly and well-packaged system delivers a professional-level whitening experience at a price that is affordable. The serum is enamel-safe for those who have gums and teeth that are sensitive.
It’s also safe on bridges, crowns and fillings as well as veneers and braces. There is no prescription or dental visits are needed.
Kit includes the following:
- One light with an activation LED (100 100% secure) and charger
- Medical-grade silicone mouthpiece
- 75+ treatments
- Three wands of proprietary whitening serum
- One wand of the extra-strength whitening serum
- Two different strengths of whitening
- Desensitizing serum (to reduce any sensitivities)
- 5-year warranty
Cost: $149-$200 Snow Teeth Whitening Customer Service Phone Number
2. Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit (2nd Generation)
Snow Wireless Whitening Kit (2nd Gen) is the improved version of the original wireless system.
Snow claims that it is simpler to use and offers professional-level whitening in just a few minutes.
The latest wireless and water-resistant teeth whitening mouthpiece accelerates each session to give you longer-lasting, stronger results. It can be used in the shower when you need to rush.
The LED device has two different modes of light. One is the blue light option to whiten The second is the dual-light mode (red light for the health of your gums).
The serum is safe for enamel, vegan, gluten-free, and free of animal cruelty. You can expect dramatically whiter teeth within just 21 days (9-minute treatment).
This method is also safe to use on braces, veneers, crowns bridges, and other sensitive teeth. It also provides an effortless, hands-free whitening experience. There is no phone or application required.
The kit includes:
- One LED activating light (100% safe) and charger
- 75+ treatments
- Self-sanitizing charging case (cordless charging)
- Water-resistant features
- Dual-light therapy
- Medical grade silicone mouthpiece
- Two levels of whitening serum
- Luxury travel case
- Desensitizing serum
- 5-year guarantee
Cost: $299 Snow Teeth Whitening Customer Service Phone Number
3. Snow Blue Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit
This kit for whitening teeth wirelessly from Snow uses dual-light therapy. It has blue light to help with whitening as well as the red color to help support gums.
The serum is safe for enamel, vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free. The LED mouthpiece boosts the effect of the serum for a longer time.
The device is also water-resistant, making it ideal for those who live busy lives. You can shower while you are whitening your teeth.
What’s included in the kit:
- A water-resistant and wireless LED expanding mouthpiece to speed up whitening hands-free.
- Three teeth whitening wands
- Extra strength whitening serum for quicker results
- Five-year warranty
- 75+ treatments
- Red and blue light therapy settings
Cost: $299 Snow Teeth Whitening Customer Service Phone Number
4. Snow Teeth Whitening Toothpaste
Get whiter teeth with the Snow Whitening Toothpaste. This toothpaste provides professional teeth cleansing without addition of chemicals.
The toothpaste you brush with every day, either once or twice can be a wonderful addition to your LED whitening routine.
The whitening toothpaste Snow comes with the following benefits:
- It took 17 years to perfect the perfect combination of ingredients
- Minty mint with a luxurious flavor
- Enamel-safe ingredients
- You can be sure of the results
- Created for teeth with sensitive issues
Price: $39 (3-month quantity) from $99. (12-month supply)
How to Use Whitening Snow Teeth Kits (Normal & Wireless)
- Before beginning your whitening session, make sure to floss and brush your teeth. This ensures that any plaque food particles and bacteria are removed , which increases the efficacy of the gel for whitening.
- Apply the Apply theThe Snow Teeth Whitening Serum with a twist up the wand. Then, apply the cream to your teeth until they are completely covered. Try your best not to apply the gel to your lips, gums, or your tongue (because it may cause irritation).
- After the serum has been applied onto your tooth, plug the LED light into your smartphone and insert the mouthpiece inside (unless you’re using the kit that is cordless). Make sure to keep the light on for between 9 and 30 minutes. The amount of time depends on your desired whiteness.
- After whitening, unplug and remove the light from your mouth. Rinse the light as well as the mouth. Then, brush your teeth to eliminate any gel that has accumulated.
- Use the kit for 21 minutes per daily (for at least 21 consecutive days). After that, make sure to use it at least once a week to keep your teeth clean.
If you are using your wireless teeth whitening system there is no need to connect the device. You can use this device at your leisure or at the bath. Plug it into the charging case after using and it will clean itself and rid the body of germs. Snow Teeth Whitening Customer Service Phone Number
Why Trust Us? How do we Analyze Products
All medical content on this website, such as this guide, as well as other reviews, are written by our experienced team of experts and writers.
All NewMouth writers test products that are rated and reviewed in the industry.
If it isn’t feasible the team will
- Compare the negative and positive reviews for the products
- Talk to company leaders to make sure their products are safe and effective
- Be aware of costs to ensure clients are receiving the highest quality items at affordable prices.
- Review research studies and compare the advantages and disadvantages of each product
Every piece of content heavily reviewed before publication. All content on NewMouth is medically reviewed from a registered dentist particularly any content in which we recommend products.
Our dentists will flag any suggestions they don’t agree with. Products that do not meet their standards for professional use are rejected. Snow Teeth Whitening Customer Service Phone Number
What are people saying about Snow
The NewMouth team collected reviews from four websites which offer Snow’s products. We have uncovered more than 7,000 reviews. The majority of the reviews are positive, but only a tiny percentage are negative or are somewhere in the middle. Over 80 percent of the Amazon reviews are 4 stars or more.
A majority of favorable reviews state that the products for whitening result in minimal or no sensitivity. Some have reported instant results, others state that you’ll see changes after a couple of uses.
” So far, so good; I’ve been using it for two weeks at the maximum strength and my teeth are definitely brightening.”
” Amazon reviewer
“It is simple to use, has no sensitiveness (which I’ve experienced in every other whitening product I’ve tried from professional to strips of whitening), and the gel isn’t a taste of any other product.”
– Target reviewer
Even though the majority of Snow’s reviews are positive on multiple websites Some people were not entirely satisfied with the product.
Be aware that those with weak tooth enamel, or have dental crowns cannot whiten their teeth. People with thin enamel are also more susceptible to sensitivity than others (and sensitivity is a common result of any tooth whitening, even professional treatment).
Neglecting to read the instructions carefully before use can also lead to poor results.
“The product was functional as stated. What they do not say clearly in their description is the fact that the UV light source has a small cord and will require your OWN charging and power source to function.”
– Amazon reviewer
“It takes some time for the whitener to come out of the tube first, and it can be quite tedious to apply it to each tooth. The mouthpiece can be big and uncomfortable. “
– Best Buy reviewer
How Much Does Whitening Your Teeth With Snow Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening kits cost between $150 and $300, according to the type of kit you select. They come with 75 treatments.
You can also purchase the Tooth Whitening Wand refills in packs of four, two 6, or 12. The price of the wands vary from $29 to $129. One drop is enough for the top and bottom teeth, thus one wand lasts you many treatments. Snow Teeth Whitening Customer Service Phone Number
Where can I buy Snow Teeth Whitening Products
The best place to buy Snow Teeth Whitening products is directly from their website. This is due to the fact that they usually have promos and discounts. These deals are not available on Amazon.
Snow Teeth Whitening FAQs
Does Snow teeth whitening cause sensitivity?
Snow Teeth Whitening causes virtually no sensitivities because it is made of potassium nitrate which helps eliminate any discomfort. The products are specially designed to diminish the effects of this.
Can I whiten my teeth by using crowns, fillings, or other restorations?
Yes they are safe for be used on all dental restorations.
What are the risks of LED lights on mouth cancer?
The light of LED does not cause mutations of cells or raise the risk of cancer. LED accelerates the whitening reaction , without the dangers of UV light.
What is the desensitizing agent What is it, and how do I apply it?
The desensitizing solution is great for those with extra sensitive teeth. It also strengthens enamel , and provides vitamins and minerals to teeth.
If you suffer from sensitive teeth apply the treatment 15 minutes prior to beginning the treatment. Rinse and proceed with the whitening process. You can also use it after the whitening process. It doesn’t require washing it out.
When should I utilize the product and for how many hours?
Snow suggests using this kit to last for 21 minutes every all day (for 21 days). Then, use it once per week to keep your teeth white.
What happens if I put the liquid on my lips or gums?
If you get the serum on your lips or gums, wash it off. Snow is only meant to be used on your teeth.
Can children use Snow-whitening products?
You should speak with your dental professional before applying any product for whitening on children.
What about breastfeeding women?
Yes, a mom who is breastfeeding can whiten her teeth without risk.
Do I need to be waiting before I can eat?
It is recommended to wait between an hour and an hour and a half to consume food following the use of the product. Snow also recommends that you bleach your teeth prior bed.
Is Snow teeth whitening suitable for enamel?
Yes. Whitening products for snow teeth are safe for use when recommended. To avoid irritation and erosion of enamel make sure you don’t use too many of the products.
What is the policy of Snow’s shipping?
If you spend more than $90, you’ll get FREE shipping (U.S. exclusively). International orders are subject to a modest shipping charge.
Once you’ve placed your purchase and pay for the kit, you’ll receive it within 6 working days (up up to 2 weeks for internationally-based orders).
Snow also provides priority shipping. This means that you are able to receive your product within three days.
What is the Snow’s return policy?
If you’re unhappy with your purchase you may request a refund within 30 days of purchase. You’ll need to return the product back in order to receive a refund. Snow Teeth Whitening Customer Service Phone Number
In the report by The Dental Advisor, 80 percent of dentists would suggest Snow Teeth whitening for their clients. The kits have shown to lift stains caused by smoking, coffee and wine, as well as soda and tetracycline (antibiotics that can result in yellowing).
- The results of whitening last for a long time
- Dentists recommended
- Enamel-safe professional formula
- Vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- Safe to use on bridges, crowns, fillings veneers, braces, crowns and bridges.
- LED kits, on-the-go items and LED kits are available
- The mouthpiece may be uncomfortable for certain individuals.
- The cheapest kit is not cordless. You must plug it into your phone
- The mouthpiece cannot be a one-size-fits-all and can cause an incorrect fit
- The charger is a bit bulky. Snow Teeth Whitening Customer Service Phone Number