There are many different teeth whitening products to choose from. From gels, white strips and pens, to more sophisticated LED kits for whitening, it can be difficult to select the most effective product. Snow Teeth Whitening Dangers
Teeth whitening can be complex, costly and can be painful. Common side effects are extremely sensitive teeth, swollen or red gums, dry lips.
At-home teeth whitening treatment shouldn’t be painful or difficult.
Snow Dental Whiteningoffers an easy and less painful experience for whitening. The kits come with a specially formulated whitening serum and the mouthpiece is illuminated.
Snow also sells an all-in one kit to whitening, a toothpaste, a desensitizing serum, and lip care products.
Snow brands itself as an easy, safe, and easy method to whiten your teeth at home. You only need to make use of the device for 9 to 21 minutes daily.
According to the Snow website, According to Snow’s website, 97 percent of customers get results after just one use (consumer report). One hundred percent see results after three weeks.
What is LED Teeth Whitening & is it safe?
LED as a light source is a more secure alternatives to the ultraviolet (UV) light, which can cause cell mutations. The light of LED does not cause the mutation of cells or increase the risk of developing cancer. LED speed up the whitening reaction without the dangers associated with ultraviolet light.
During the LED teeth whitening process, you’ll apply a bleaching agent on your teeth. The LED light turns on the bleaching agent and triggers reactions. If this reaction happens, its blue LED light penetrates the enamel and eliminates stains. Snow Teeth Whitening Dangers
Why Choose to Whiten Teeth with Snow LED?
Going to the dentist to get teeth whitening costs money ($600plus for each treatment). And teeth whitening strips don’t offer long-lasting whitening, or whiten every tooth equally.
Snow is a fantastic choice for these procedures if you are seeking a cheap and effective method of whitening your teeth. The kits are priced between $150 to 299 dollars (75 treatments included). The cost is for a year’s supply of whitening serum at a cost of $75.
Their proprietary advanced teeth whitening system utilizes high-quality LED activating technology to give professional results at only $1.60 per session.
The kit is only required for between 9 and 21 minutes to whiten a day, while 30 minutes are required for strips for whitening.
Snow’s website has also hundreds of reviews. Many of the customers claim they love their products since they cause less sensitivity.
The exclusive, proprietary serum is specially formulated to lessen the sensitivity. It provides a comfortable experience for almost all users.
Many customers also say the kits are user-friendly and simple to use. Others have reported seeing visible improvements after only a few uses.
Snow was voted as one of the ” best teeth whitening kit for teeth with sensitive issues” according to Tuck.com in the year 2020. They’re also the top recommended brand by Allure Magazine and Men’s Health (2022) and have been mentioned by Elle, Good Housekeeping, and People Magazine. Snow Teeth Whitening Dangers
Snow Ingredients List
Serums for Snow Whiteners include the following ingredients:
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Carbamide peroxide
- Deionized water
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Potassium nitrate
- Peppermint oil
The Dentist recommends Snow
Based on the Dental Advisor, 80 percent of dentists would suggest Snow Teeth whitening for their clients. The kits have been proven to lift stains caused by drinking coffee, smoking, soda, wine, and tetracycline (antibiotics that lead to yellowing).
forty-one percentof dentists believe that Snow is similar to other brands, while 35 percent believe that the brand is superior to competitors.
A few positive comments mentioned by the dental professionals involved in this survey:
“The zero sensitivity was great.”
“I loved the fact that I could use it anywhere since it was plugged into my phone.”
“I used it and liked it so much I had my patients buy it on the internet.”
“It’s simple to apply the bleaching agent by using the click pen applicator.”
Some negative comments made by dental professionals who participated in this survey:
“More difficult to keep the mouthpiece in mouths with small mouths.”
“I was unsure of what amount of whitening gel I should apply.”
“Increased my saliva production.” Snow Teeth Whitening Dangers
Benefits of Whitening your Teeth with Snow
The advantages of whitening your teeth with Snow include:
- $1.60/treatment (75 treatments are included)
- Fast whitening results guaranteed
- It only takes only 9 minutes of whitening each day
- Long-lasting whitening results
- Dentist recommended
- Enamel-safe professional formula
- Vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- Use it on crowns, fillings, bridges braces, veneers, and crowns
- LED kits and other products for the go available
- All year long, whitening products are available
- A custom-designed utility system to defend your gums
- All products manufactured in the USA
- Fast shipping worldwide (160+ countries)
Benefits and disadvantages in Snow Teeth Whitening
The cons of whitening your teeth with Snow are:
- The mouthpiece may be uncomfortable for some individuals.
- The cheapest model is not cordless; you have to connect it to your phone
- The mouthpiece is not a universal fit and could result in an unfitness
- The charger is quite bulky.
- The whitening tool can become difficult to work with, which can impact results
- It is messy (lay on your back while you’re whitening for better outcomes) Snow Teeth Whitening Dangers
“Snow” Teeth Whitening Testimonials (Products, Features & Costs)
Snow sells three types of whitening kits as well as a toothpaste for whitening:
1. Snow At-Home Teeth Cleaning (All-In-One Kit)
The Snow All-In-1 Teeth Whitening Kit will be the most popular most popular. It delivers fast results for whitening that are guaranteed by 99.3 percent satisfaction ratings from 500,000+ customers.
Among these customers are A-list celebrities, such as NFL players and film stars.
The serum is enamel-safe, vegan, gluten-free and non-toxic. It is possible to see dramatically whiter teeth after just 21 days (9-minute treatment). Some users report getting results in just several hours. 1
The user-friendly and well-packaged system delivers a professional-level whitening experience for a reasonable price. The serum is enamel-safe for those with gums and teeth that are sensitive.
It’s also safe on bridges, crowns, fillings, veneers, and braces. No prescription or dentist visits are needed.
What’s included in the kit:
- One LED light that activates (100% safe) and charger
- Medical-grade silicone mouthpiece
- 75+ treatments
- Three wands of proprietary whitening serum
- One wand of the extra-strength whitening serum
- Two levels of whitening serum
- Desensitizing serum (to reduce any sensitivities)
- Five-year warranty
Cost: $149-$200 Snow Teeth Whitening Dangers
2. Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit (2nd Generation)
Snow Wireless Whitening Kit (2nd Gen) is the updated version of the original wireless system.
Snow claims it’s easier to use, and gives professional whitening in just a few minutes.
The latest wireless and water-resistant teeth whitening mouthpiece accelerates each session to provide longer-lasting, more durable results. It is also a great option to use in the shower if need to rush.
The LED device has two different modes of light. One is the blue light-whitening option, and the second one is the dual-light option (red light for healthy gums).
The serum is enamel-safe, vegan, gluten-free, and free of animal cruelty. You can expect to notice a dramatic improvement in the color of your teeth in just 21 days (9-minute application).
This method is also safe to use on braces, veneers, crowns bridges, braces, and sensitive teeth. Additionally, it provides seamless, hands-free, whitening experience. There is no phone or application needed.
Included in this kit are:
- One light with an activation LED (100% safe) and charger
- 75+ treatments
- Self-sanitizing charging case (cordless charging)
- Water-resistant feature
- Dual-light therapy
- Medical grade silicone mouthpiece
- Two levels of whitening serum
- Luxury travel case
- Desensitizing serum
- 5-year warranty
Cost: $299 Snow Teeth Whitening Dangers
3. Snow Blue Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit
This wireless teeth whitening kit from Snow uses dual-light therapy. It includes blue light to help with whitening as well as Red light to aid in gum health.
The serum is safe for enamel, vegan, gluten-free and non-toxic. The LED mouthpiece boosts the serum for longer-lasting results.
It is also water-resistant which makes it perfect for those with busy lifestyles. You can shower while you whiten your teeth.
The kit includes:
- A waterproof and wireless LED expanding mouthpiece to speed up whitening hands-free.
- Three teeth-whitening tools
- Extra strength whitening serum for quicker results
- 5-year guarantee
- 75+ treatments
- Blue and red light therapy settings
Cost: $299 Snow Teeth Whitening Dangers
4. Whitening Teeth for Snow
Get whiter teeth with the Snow Whitening Toothpaste. This toothpaste gives professional teeth cleaning without the additional chemicals.
Brushing with this toothpaste once or twice a day is a fantastic addition to your routine of LED whitening.
The whitening toothpaste Snow comes with the following benefits:
- It took 17 months to create the perfect combination of ingredients
- Luxury mint flavor
- Enamel-safe ingredients
- Guaranteed results
- Made for sensitive teeth
Cost $39. (3-month amount) from $99. (12-month supply)
How to Use Snow Teeth Whitening Kits (Normal & Wireless)
- Before you start a whitening session, ensure to clean and floss your teeth. This will ensure that any plaque, food particles and bacteria are removed , and improves the efficacy of the gel for whitening.
- Apply the use theSnow Teeth Whitening Serum by twisting up the wand. Then, apply the cream to your teeth until they are fully covered. Be careful not to get the gel on your lips, gums or tongue (because it may cause irritation).
- After applying the serum on your teeth plug the light bulb of the LED into your smartphone and insert the mouthpiece into (unless you’re using the kit that is cordless). Keep the light in for 9 to 30 mins. The duration will differ based on your desired whiteness.
- After whitening, unplug the light and take the light out of your mouth. Rinse both the light and your mouth and brush your teeth to get rid of any remaining gel.
- You can use the kit for up to 21 minutes per all day (for the duration of 21 days). Then, you can make sure to use it at least once a week to keep your teeth white.
If you are making use of your wireless teeth whitening system you do not need to connect the device. It is possible to use it without restriction or even at the bath. Plug it into the charging box after each use in order to cleanse itself and remove germs. Snow Teeth Whitening Dangers
Why Trust Us? How do we Analyze Products
The entire medical content available on this site, which includes this guide as well as the other reviews, are written by our team of skilled editors and researches.
All NewMouth writers vet products that are rated and reviewed in the industry.
In cases where this is not feasible Our team will:
- Compare positive and negative reviews of the product
- Speak with company executives to make sure their products are safe and effective
- Examine costs to make sure that customers get the highest quality goods at a reasonable price.
- Research studies are a great way to evaluate the pros and cons of each product
Every piece of content thoroughly reviewed prior to publication. All content posted on NewMouth is medically reviewed from a registered dentist specifically , any content where we recommend products.
Our dentists will flag any suggestions they do not agree with. Anything that doesn’t meet the standards of their profession are discarded. Snow Teeth Whitening Dangers
What people are saying about Snow
The NewMouth team has compiled reviews from four sites that allow you to purchase Snow’s products. We discovered more than 7,000 customer reviews in total. The majority of the reviews are positive, but small proportions are negative or somewhere in the middle. About 80 percent of Amazon reviews are four five stars or better.
Many of the positive reviews say the whitening products cause no or little sensitivity. Some of them mention instant results while others say you’ll see changes after a couple of uses.
” So far, so far so good. I’ve been using it for two weeks using the most potent strength, and my teeth are definitely brightening.”
– Amazon reviewer
“It is very easy to use, it doesn’t cause sensitiveness (which I’ve experienced with EVERY other whitening system I’ve used from professional to whitening strips) The gel isn’t a taste of anything.”
– Target reviewer
Even though the majority of the reviews on Snow are positive across multiple sites There were some customers who were not totally satisfied with the service.
However, keep in mind that people with thin tooth enamel, or have dental crowns will not be able to be whitened. Some are also more prone to sensitivity than others (and sensitivity is a common consequence of all tooth whitening, even professional treatment).
Failure to read the directions carefully prior to use can result in poor outcomes.
“The product performed as advertised. What they may not explain clearly in their description is that the ultraviolet light device has a fairly shorter cord, and will need your OWN charger/power source to function.”
– Amazon reviewer
“It takes some time for the whitener to pop out of the tube at first and then it gets difficult to put it on each tooth. The mouthpiece is a bit big and uncomfortable. “
– Best Buy reviewer
How Much Does Whitening Your Teeth With Snow Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening kits cost between $150 and $300 according to the type of kit you select. They come with 75 treatment options.
You can also purchase the Teeth Whitening Wand refills individually in packs of two, four or six. The cost of the wands can range from $29 to $129. One drop is sufficient for both top and bottom teeth, thus one wand lasts for many sessions. Snow Teeth Whitening Dangers
Where can I buy Snow Teeth Whitening Products
The best place to buy Snow Teeth Whitening products is directly from their website. This is because they often offer discounts and promotions. It is not possible to find these deals on Amazon.
Whitening your teeth with whitened snow
Does whitening of your snow teeth cause sensitivity?
Whitening your teeth with Snow Teeth causes almost no sensitivity due to its potassium nitrate which helps eliminate any discomfort. The products are specially designed to diminish the effects of this.
Can I whiten my teeth using the use of fillings or other types of restorations?
Yes the products are safe for use on any dental restoration.
What is the danger of LED lights on mouth cancer?
A LED light source does not lead to the mutation of cells or raise the risk of getting cancer. LED accelerates the whitening reaction , without the risk of UV light.
How do I use the desensitizing solution what is it and how do I use it?
The desensitizing treatment serum is ideal for those with extra sensitive teeth. It also strengthens enamel and provides vitamins and minerals to teeth.
If your teeth are sensitive apply the treatment 15 minutes before starting the session. Rinse then continue the whitening process. You can also use it after the whitening session. It doesn’t require washing it off.
Do I need to use the product and for how long?
Snow suggests that you use the kit for 21 minutes every day (for 21 days). After that, you should use it every week to keep your teeth white.
What happens if I get the product on my lips or gums?
If you get the product on your lips or gums, clean it off. Snow is only meant to be applied to your teeth.
Do children have the right to use snow-whitening products?
It is recommended to consult with your dentist prior to applying any product for whitening on children.
How do breastfeeding mothers fare?
Yes, breastfeeding mothers is able to safely whiten her teeth.
When do I need to be waiting before I can eat?
It is recommended to wait between an hour and an hour and a half before you take a bite after using the product. Snow also suggests that you whiten your teeth before bed.
Is Snow teeth whitening suitable for enamel?
Yes. Whitening products for snow teeth are safe for use when advised. To prevent enamel erosion and irritation avoid overuse of the products.
What is Snow’s shipping policy?
When you purchase more than $90, you’ll be eligible for no shipping charges (U.S. Only). International orders require a small shipping fee.
When you’ve placed your order and pay for the kit, you’ll receive it within six working day (up up to 2 weeks in the case of internationally-based orders).
Snow also offers priority shipping, which means you can have the item shipped within 3 days.
What is the policy of return for Snow?
If you’re not happy with your purchase You can ask for the refund within 30 days of purchasing. You’ll need to ship the item back for the refund. Snow Teeth Whitening Dangers
In the report by Dental Advisor 80 percent of dentists would recommend Snow Teeth Whitening to their patients. The kits have been shown to remove stains caused by drinking coffee, smoking, soda, wine, and tetracycline (antibiotics that create yellowing).
- Lasting whitening outcomes
- Dentists recommend
- A safe, professional formula for enamel
- Gluten-free, vegan and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- Safe to use on bridges, crowns or fillings veneers, braces, crowns and bridges.
- LED kits and portable products available
- The mouthpiece might be uncomfortable for some people
- The cheapest kit is not cordless; you have to connect it to your phone
- The mouthpiece is not a universal fit and could result in an inadvertent fit
- The charger is quite bulky. Snow Teeth Whitening Dangers