There are a variety of different tooth products for whitening available. From gels, white strips, and pens to more modern LED-based whitening systems, it can be difficult to select the best option. Snow Teeth Whitening Gold Wand Vs Silver
Teeth whitening can also be difficult, expensive and even painful. The most frequent side effects are sensitive teeth, swelling or red gums, dry lips.
In reality, at-home dental whitening treatment shouldn’t be painful or hard to perform.
Snow teeth whiteningoffers an easy and less painful whitening experience. The kits include a specially designed whitening product and an electronic mouthpiece.
Snow also offers an all-in-one kit for whitening, which includes a whitening toothpaste, desensitizing serum as well as lip care products.
Snow claims to be a safe, comfortable, and easy method to whiten your teeth at your home. It is only necessary to use the device for 9 to 21 minutes a day.
According to Snow’s website, the company claims that 97 percent of customers see results after only one usage (consumer study). One hundred percent are able to see results after 3 weeks.
What is LED Teethwhitening and Is it safe?
LED as a light source is a safe alternative to ultraviolet (UV) light that may cause cell mutations. A light source that is LED-powered does not cause the mutation of cells or raise the risk of developing cancer. LED speed up the whitening reaction , but without the dangers associated with ultraviolet light.
When you undergo the LED teeth-whitening process, you’ll apply the bleaching agent to your teeth. The LED light triggers the whitening agent and starts this chemical process. If this reaction happens, it is when the light of blue penetrates enamel and clears away stains. Snow Teeth Whitening Gold Wand Vs Silver
Why do you want to choose Dental Whitening with LED Snow?
Going to the dentist to get teeth whitening is expensive ($600+ per treatment). Teeth whitening strips can’t provide long-lasting whitening or whiten all teeth equally.
Snow is a great option to consider if you are looking for an affordable and effective method of whitening your teeth. The kits are priced between $150 and $299.99 (75 procedures included). It is possible to purchase a one-year supply of whitening gel for only $75.
Their proprietary advanced teeth whitening system employs the innovative LED activating technology that has won awards to deliver professional results for less than $1.60 per treatment.
The kit only requires between 9 and 21 minutes to whiten every day, while 30 minutes are required for strips to whitening.
Snow’s website also has thousands of customer reviews. Many of them say they are happy with their products due to the fact that they cause less sensitivity.
The serum is unique and has been specifically designed to lower the sensitivity. It provides a comfortable experience for most users.
Many customers also state that the kits are simple to use and simple to use. Other reviewers mention seeing noticeable improvement after just the first few times.
Snow was chosen as”the ” best teeth whitening kit for sensitive teeth” according to Tuck.com in the year 2020. It is also the number one suggested brand recommended by Allure Magazine and Men’s Health (2022) as well as having been included by Elle, Good Housekeeping, and People Magazine. Snow Teeth Whitening Gold Wand Vs Silver
List of Snow Ingredients
The serums for snow whiteners have this ingredient:
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Carbamide peroxide
- Deionized water
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Potassium nitrate
- Peppermint oil
Snow is Dentist Recommended
In the report by Dental Advisor 80 percent of dentists would recommend Snow Teeth whitening for patients. The kits have been proven to eliminate stains caused by smoking, coffee or wine, soda, and tetracycline (antibiotics which can lead to yellowing).
forty-one percentof dentists think Snow is equivalent to competitors, while 36 percent think that the brand is better than competitors.
Some positive remarks made by dental professionals that participated in the survey:
“The zero sensitivity was excellent.”
“I loved that I could connect it to any device because it plugs directly into the phone.”
“I have used it and enjoyed it so much that I made my patients place orders on the internet.”
“It’s easy to apply agents to whiten your teeth with the application tool called a click pen.”
A few negative comments made by dental professionals involved in this survey:
“More difficult to keep the piece of the mouthpiece in small mouths.”
“I was unsure of how much whitening gel to apply.”
“Increased my saliva production.” Snow Teeth Whitening Gold Wand Vs Silver
Benefits of Whitening your Teeth with Snow
The benefits of using Snow teeth whitening are:
- $1.60/treatment (75 treatments in all)
- Guaranteed results for fast whitening
- It only takes just 9 minutes of whitening per day
- Lasting whitening outcomes
- Dentists recommend
- Professional formula that is safe for enamel.
- Gluten-free, vegan and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- Safe to use on bridges, crowns and fillings veneers, braces, crowns and bridges.
- LED kits and on-the-go products available
- The year-round supply of whitening supplies available
- A custom-designed utility system to help protect your gums
- All products made in the USA
- Fast shipping worldwide (160+ countries)
Advantages and disadvantages from Snow Teeth Whitening
Cons of Snow teeth whitening are:
- The mouthpiece can cause discomfort for certain people.
- The cheapest kit is not cordless. You must connect it to your phone
- The mouthpiece isn’t one-size-fits all and may result in an improper fit
- The charger is somewhat bulky.
- The whitening wand could be difficult to use, and may affect the outcome
- It’s not always clean (lay back while whitening to achieve better results) Snow Teeth Whitening Gold Wand Vs Silver
“Snow Teeth Whitening reviews (Products and Features, Costs and Prices)
Three kinds of whitening kits and the whitening toothpaste
1. Snow at-Home Teeth Clearing (All-In-One Kit)
The Snow All-In-One Tooth Whitening Kit will be the #1 bestseller. It provides fast whitening results and is backed by 99.3 percent ratings across more than 500,000 customers.
The customers that are included in this list include A-list celebrities, such as NFL players as well as movie stars.
The serum is safe for enamel, vegan, gluten-free and free of animal cruelty. It can dramatically improve the appearance of your teeth within just 21 days of usage (9-minute application). Some customers report having results in only several months. 1
The well-packaged and easy-to-use system gives professional-quality whitening at an affordable price. The serum is enamel-safe for people with gums and teeth that are sensitive.
It’s also safe for crowns, fillings, bridges veneers, braces, and crowns. No prescription or dentist visits are required.
Included in this kit are:
- One LED that is activated (100% safe) and charger
- Medical grade silicone mouthpiece
- 75+ treatments
- Three wands of proprietary whitening serum
- One wand of high-quality whitening serum
- Two strength of whitening serum
- Desensitizing serum (to reduce any sensitivity)
- 5-year warranty
Cost: $149-$200 Snow Teeth Whitening Gold Wand Vs Silver
2. Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit (2nd Generation)
Snow Wireless Whitening Kit (2nd Gen) is the upgraded version of the original wireless system.
Snow claims that it’s simpler to use and can provide professional whitening in minutes.
The new , water-resistant, wireless teeth whitening mouthpiece accelerates each session to provide longer-lasting, more durable results. It is also a great option to use in the shower if you are in a hurry.
The LED device has two different modes of light. The first is the blue light option to whiten while the other is the dual-light option (red light for healthy gums).
The serum is enamel-safe, vegan, gluten-free, and free of animal cruelty. You can expect to notice a dramatic improvement in the color of your teeth within only 21 days of use (9-minute treatment).
It is also suitable for crowns, braces, veneers bridges, and other sensitive teeth. It also gives you an seamless, hands-free, whitening experience. A smartphone or app are not needed.
What’s included in the kit:
- One light with an activation LED (100 100% safe) and charger
- 75+ treatments
- Self-sanitizing charging case (cordless charging)
- Waterproof feature
- Dual-light therapy
- Medical-grade silicone mouthpiece
- Two strengths of whitening serum
- Luxury travel case
- Desensitizing serum
- 5-year guarantee
Cost: $299 Snow Teeth Whitening Gold Wand Vs Silver
3. Snow Blue Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit
The wireless kit for teeth whitening from Snow utilizes dual-light therapy. It features Blue light for whitening and Red light for gum support.
The serum is enamel-safe, vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free. The LED mouthpiece enhances the effects of the serum to last longer.
It is also water-resistant which makes it perfect for people who lead busy lives. You can shower even while you whiten your teeth.
Kit includes the following:
- A water-resistant and wireless LED accelerating mouthpiece for hands-free whitening
- Three teeth-whitening Wands for whitening
- Extra strength whitening serum for quicker results
- 5-year warranty
- 75+ treatments
- Light therapy blue and red settings
Cost: $299 Snow Teeth Whitening Gold Wand Vs Silver
4. Snow Teeth Whitening Toothpaste
Get whiter teeth with The Snow Whitening Toothpaste. This toothpaste gives professional teeth cleaning , without the addition of chemicals.
Brushing with this toothpaste every day, either once or twice is an excellent supplement to your LED whitening routine.
Snow’s whitening toothpaste comes with the following attributes:
- It took 17 months to create the perfect combination of ingredients
- Mint flavor with a premium taste
- Enamel-safe ingredients
- Results guaranteed
- For teeth that are sensitive.
Price $39. (3-month amount) to $99 (12-month supply)
How to Use Whitening Snow Teeth Kits (Normal & Wireless)
- Before beginning your whitening session, be sure to brush and floss your teeth. This ensures that any plaque, food particles and bacteria are eliminated and enhances the efficacy of the whitening gel.
- Apply the apply theThe Snow Teeth whitening serum through twisting the wand. Make sure that all teeth are fully covered. Do your best to not get the gel on your gums, lips, or your tongue (because it can irritate them).
- Once the serum has been applied on your teeth plug the LED light on your smartphone and then insert the mouthpiece inside (unless you’re using a cordless kit). Keep the light in for 9 to 30 mins. The time will vary based the whiteness you desire.
- After whitening, unplug the light and take the light out of your mouth. Rinse both the light and your mouth . Brush your teeth to eliminate any excess gel.
- Utilize the kit for 21 minutes every throughout the day (for the duration of 21 days). After that, use it once a week to keep your teeth clean.
If you’re making use of the dental whitening wireless system there is no need to connect the device. You can use the device at your leisure or while showering. The device will be connected to the charging case after use and it will clean itself and kill germs. Snow Teeth Whitening Gold Wand Vs Silver
Why Trust Us? How do we Analyze Products
All medical information on this website, such as this guide as well as the other reviews, is written by our experienced team of writers and researchers.
All NewMouth writers evaluate products which are reviewed and recommended in the industry.
If this is not feasible the team will
- Compare the negative and positive reviews of the product
- Discuss with the company’s leaders to ensure that their products are safe and effective
- Examine costs to make sure that your customers receive the best quality items at affordable prices.
- Read research studies to compare the advantages and cons of each product
Every piece of content heavily reviewed before publication. Every piece of content published on NewMouth is medically reviewed with a dentist who is licensed specifically , any content where we suggest products.
The dentists at our office flag any recommendation they do not like. Anything that doesn’t meet their standards for professional use are rejected. Snow Teeth Whitening Gold Wand Vs Silver
What people are saying about Snow
The NewMouth team collated reviews from four sites where you can purchase Snow’s products. We have uncovered more than 7,000 reviews. The majority of reviews are positive, and some are negative or are somewhere in between. Over 80 percent of the Amazon reviews are four stars or more.
A large majority of favorable reviews mention that the whitening products cause no or little sensitivity. Some have reported instant results, and others claim you’ll notice improvements after just a few days of use.
” So far, so great; I’ve been using it for two weeks using the strongest strength and my teeth are definitely whiter.”
– Amazon reviewer
“It is simple to use, it doesn’t cause sensitivity (which I have had with every other whitening system I’ve tried from professional to strips of whitening) The gel isn’t a taste of anything else.”
– Target reviewer
Even though a majority of reviews for Snow are positive across multiple sites, some people were not totally satisfied with the service.
Be aware that those with weak teeth or restorations to their dental can’t bleach their teeth. Some are also more sensitive over other people (and sensitivity is a common adverse effect of all types of tooth whiteningprocedures, including professional ones).
Inattention to reading the instructions attentively prior to use could cause negative results.
“The product performed as advertised. What they may not explain clearly in their description is that the ultraviolet light source has a small cord and will require your OWN charging and power source to make it functional.”
” Amazon reviewer
“It takes time for the whitener to come out of the tube at first, and it can be very difficult to put it on each tooth. The mouthpiece is a bit heavy and uncomfortable. “
– Best Buy reviewer
How Much Does Whitening Your Teeth With Snow Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening kits cost between $150 and $300, depending on which kit you choose. They each come complete with 25 treatments.
You can also buy the Teeth Whitening Wand refills in packs of two, four or six. The price of the wands vary from $29 to $129. A few drops are enough for both the top and bottom teeth therefore one wand can last you several times. Snow Teeth Whitening Gold Wand Vs Silver
Where can I buy Snow Teeth Whitening Products
The most convenient place to purchase Snow Teeth Whitening products is directly from their website. They often offer discounts and promotions. You cannot get these deals on Amazon.
Whitening your teeth with whitened snow
Does Snow teeth whitening cause the sensitivity?
Snow Teeth Whitening can cause virtually no sensitivity due to its potassium nitrate to eliminate any discomfort. The products are specifically designed to reduce this effect.
Can I whiten my teeth by using fillings or other restorations?
Yes the products are safe for use on any dental restoration.
What are the risks of LED lights on mouth cancer?
A LED light source does not lead to the mutation of cells or increase the risk of cancer. LED light speeds up the whitening reaction , without the dangers of UV light.
Which is the desensitizing cream and how can I use it?
The desensitizing serum is perfect for people who have extra sensitive teeth. It also strengthens enamel and returns minerals and vitamins to teeth.
If you suffer from sensitive teeth, apply the serum 15 minutes prior the start of the treatment. Rinse, then proceed to the whitening treatment. It is also possible to use it after the whitening session. It isn’t necessary to wash it out.
How often should I utilize the product and for how for how long?
Snow suggests making use of this kit to last for 21 minutes every daily (for at least 21 days). Then, use it once a week to keep your teeth white.
What happens if i get the product on my lips or gums?
If you get the product on your lips or gums clean it off. It is designed to be used on your teeth.
Can children use Snow-whitening products?
Consult your dentist prior to using any whitening products on children.
How do breastfeeding mothers fare?
Yes, a breastfeeding mom can safely whiten her teeth.
How long do I need to sit in line before eating?
Take an hour to an hour and half to eat after using the product. Snow also recommends whitening your teeth prior you go to bed.
Is Snow teeth whitening suitable for enamel?
Yes. The products for whitening teeth of snow are enamel-safe when used as instructed. To prevent enamel erosion and irritation, do not overuse the products.
What is Snow’s shipping policy?
When you purchase more than $90 you’ll get no shipping charges (U.S. only). International orders require a small shipping cost.
When you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive the kit within 6 working days (up to two weeks for overseas orders).
Snow also provides priority shipping. This means that you can have the item shipped within three days.
What is Snow’s return policy?
If you are not satisfied with your kit you may request an exchange within 30 days after purchase. The customer must send the product back for an exchange. Snow Teeth Whitening Gold Wand Vs Silver
According to dental advisor, 80 percent of dentists would recommend Snow Teeth whitening for their clients. The kits have shown to lift stains caused by drinking coffee, smoking or wine, soda, and tetracycline (antibiotics which can result in yellowing).
- The results of whitening last for a long time
- Dentists are recommended
- Professional formula that is safe for enamel.
- Gluten-free, vegan, and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- Safe to use on bridges, crowns and fillings veneers, braces, and crowns
- LED kits and on-the-go products are available
- The mouthpiece may be uncomfortable for some individuals.
- The cheapest option isn’t cordless. You must plug it into your phone
- The mouthpiece isn’t universal fit and could result in an unfitness
- The charger is slightly bulky Snow Teeth Whitening Gold Wand Vs Silver