There are a variety of different tooth whitening products available. From gels, white strips and pens to more advanced LED whitening kits, it can be overwhelming to find the right product. Snow Teeth Whitening Harvard
Teeth whitening can be complex, costly and, at times, painful. The most frequent side effects are extremely sensitive teeth, swollen or red gums, dry lips.
At-home teeth whitening treatment isn’t required to be painful or hard to perform.
Snow Tooth Whiteningoffers an easy and painless whitening experience. The kits include a created whitening serum as well as an electronic mouthpiece.
Snow also has an all-in-one whitening kit, a whitening toothpaste, a desensitizing serum and lip care products.
Snow claims to be an easy, safe and efficient method of whitening your teeth at home. It is only necessary to use the device for nine to 21 minutes a day.
According to the Snow website, 97 percent of customers see results after only one usage (consumer study). One hundred percent are able to see results after 3 weeks.
What is LED Teethwhitening and is it Safe?
LED as a light source is a more secure alternative to ultraviolet (UV) light that may cause cell mutations. The LED light doesn’t result in the transformation of cells, or increase the risk of cancer. LED light speeds up the whitening process without the dangers associated with UV light.
In the LED teeth whitening process, you’ll apply a bleaching agent on your teeth. The LED light turns on the bleaching agent and initiates the chemical reaction. When this reaction occurs, its blue LED light penetrates the enamel and removes stains. Snow Teeth Whitening Harvard
Why Choose the Snow LED Whitening of Teeth?
Going to the dentist to get teeth whitening is expensive ($600plus for each treatment). Tooth whitening strips do not give long-lasting whitening or whitening. all teeth equally.
Snow is an excellent solution to the treatments are seeking a cheap and effective method of whitening your teeth. The kits cost between $150 to $299.99 (75 treatment options included). You can get a year’s supply of whitening serum at a cost of $75.
Their advanced, proprietary teeth-whitening system uses high-quality LED activating technology to give professional results at as little as $1.60 per treatment.
The kit will only require nine to 21 minutes for whitening each day versus 30 minutes for strips for whitening.
Snow’s website also has thousands of reviews. Many customers have stated that they are happy with their products due to the fact that they are less sensitive.
The unique serum is specifically formulated to reduce the sensitivity. It offers a smooth experience for most users.
Many customers also say they are simple to use and convenient. Some reviewers have noted noticeable outcomes after just the first few times.
Snow was voted as one of the ” best teeth whitening kit for teeth with sensitive issues” in a poll conducted by Tuck.com in the year 2020. They’re also the top recommended brand by Allure Magazine and Men’s Health (2022), and have been mentioned by Elle, Good Housekeeping, and People Magazine. Snow Teeth Whitening Harvard
List of ingredients for snow
These serums are made up of this ingredient:
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Carbamide peroxide
- Deionized water
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Potassium nitrate
- Peppermint oil
Snow is recommended by Dentists
According to dental advisor the majority of dentists would recommend Snow Teeth whitening for their clients. The kits have been proven to eliminate stains caused by smoking, coffee, soda, wine, and tetracycline (antibiotics that result in yellowing).
Forty-one percentof dentists think Snow is equivalent to competitors however, 35 percent consider the brand to be better than competitors.
Some positive remarks from the dental professionals who participated in this survey:
“The zero sensitivity is great.”
“I liked that I could connect it to any device since it could be connected to the phone.”
“I tried it and loved it so much I had my patients buy it on the internet.”
“It’s simple to apply the whitener agent using the click pen applicator.”
Some negative comments mentioned by the dental professionals who participated in this survey:
“More challenging to retain the piece of the mouthpiece in small mouths.”
“I wasn’t sure what amount of whitening gel I should use.”
“Increased my production of saliva.” Snow Teeth Whitening Harvard
Benefits of Whitening your Teeth with Snow
The advantages of whitening your teeth with Snow are:
- $1.60/treatment (75 treatments are included)
- Fast whitening results guaranteed
- It only takes 9 minutes of whitening a day
- Lasting whitening outcomes
- Dentists recommended
- Professional formula that is safe for enamel.
- Gluten-free, vegan, and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- The product is safe for use on crowns, fillings, bridges, veneers, and braces
- LED kits, on-the-go items and LED kits available
- Whitening products for the year readily available
- A unique utility system that will defend your gums
- All products are made in the USA
- Fast shipping worldwide (160+ countries)
Advantages and disadvantages from Snow Teeth Whitening
The cons of whitening your teeth with Snow include:
- The mouthpiece could cause discomfort for some people.
- The cheapest model is not cordless. You have to plug it into your phone
- The mouthpiece isn’t one-size-fits-all and can cause an incorrect fit
- The charger is a bit bulky.
- The whitening wand may make it difficult for users to operate, and can impact results
- It’s messy (lay back while whitening to achieve more effective results) Snow Teeth Whitening Harvard
Snow Teeth Whitening Reviews (Products, Features & Costs)
Three kinds of whitening kits as well as a whitening toothpaste:
1. Snow At-Home Teeth Clearing (All-In-One Kit)
The Snow All-In-One Teeth Whitening Kit has been voted the top most popular. It offers fast whitening results and is backed by 99.3 percent satisfaction ratings from over 500,000+ users.
Some of these customers include A-list celebritieslike NFL players as well as film stars.
The serum is enamel-safe, vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free. It can dramatically improve the appearance of your teeth in just 21 days of use (9-minute treatment). But some users have reported having results in only some hours. 1
The easy-to-use and well-packaged product provides professional-quality whitening at a price that is affordable. The product is safe for enamel for those who have gums and teeth that are sensitive.
It is also safe on bridges, crowns, fillings veneers, braces, and crowns. No prescriptions or visits to the dentist are needed.
Included in this kit are:
- One LED that is activated (100 100% safe) and charger
- Medical grade silicone mouthpiece
- 75+ treatments
- Three wands with whitening serum
- One wand of high-quality whitening serum
- Two strengths of whitening serum
- Desensitizing serum (to reduce any sensitivities)
- 5-year warranty
Cost: $149-$200 Snow Teeth Whitening Harvard
2. Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit (2nd Generation)
Snow Wireless Whitening Kit (2nd Gen) is the re-engineered version of the original wireless system.
Snow claims that it’s simpler to use, and gives professional whitening in minutes.
The new wireless and water-resistant teeth whitening device accelerates every session to provide longer-lasting, more durable outcomes. It can be used in the shower if you need to rush.
The LED device also comes with two different modes of light. The first is the blue light option for whitening The second is the dual-light choice (red light to help with dental health).
The serum is safe for enamel vegan, gluten-free, vegan and cruelty-free. You can expect to notice a dramatic improvement in the color of your teeth within just 21 days (9-minute application).
The system is suitable for crowns, braces, veneers bridges, and other sensitive teeth. It also offers a completely easy, hands-free whitening. There is no phone or application needed.
Kit includes the following:
- One light with an activation LED (100 100% secure) and charger
- 75+ treatments
- Self-sanitizing charging case (cordless charging)
- Water-resistant features
- Dual-light therapy
- Medical grade silicone mouthpiece
- Two different strengths of whitening
- Luxury travel case
- Desensitizing serum
- 5-year guarantee
Cost: $299 Snow Teeth Whitening Harvard
3. Snow Blue Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit
The teeth whitening kit wireless from Snow makes use of dual-light therapy. It includes the blue light to help with whitening as well as red light for gum support.
The serum is safe for enamel and is vegan, gluten-free, and non-toxic. The LED mouthpiece enhances the serum for longer-lasting results.
This device is also water-resistant and is ideal for busy people. You can shower while whitening your teeth.
The kit includes:
- A water-resistant and wireless LED expanding mouthpiece to speed up whitening hands-free.
- Three teeth whitening instruments
- Extra strength whitening serum for quicker results
- Five-year warranty
- 75+ treatments
- Light therapy blue and red settings
Cost: $299 Snow Teeth Whitening Harvard
4. Snow Teeth Whitening Toothpaste
Get whiter teeth with snow whitening Toothpaste. This toothpaste offers professional dental cleaning without added chemicals.
The toothpaste you brush with at least once or twice per day is a great supplement to your LED whitening routine.
Snow’s toothpaste for whitening has the following attributes:
- It took 17 years to perfect the perfect mixture of ingredients
- Luxury mint flavor
- Enamel-safe ingredients
- Results guaranteed
- Created for teeth with sensitive issues
Price $39. (3-month amount) up to $199 (12-month supply)
How to Use Snow Teeth Whitening Kits (Normal and Wireless)
- Before you begin a whitening session, be sure to clean and floss your teeth. This ensures that any plaque food particles and bacteria are removed , and improves the effectiveness of the whitening gel.
- Apply the Apply thesnow Teeth whitening serum using a twist the wand. Paint each tooth until they are fully covered. Do your best to not get the gel on your gums, lips, or tongue (because it can irritate them).
- Once the serum is applied the teeth plug the LED light onto your smartphone and insert the mouthpiece inside (unless you’re using a kit that is cordless). Keep the light in for between 9 and 30 minutes. The length of time will depend on the brightness you prefer.
- After whitening, remove the plug and remove the light from your mouth. Rinse both the light and your mouth and brush your teeth to eliminate any gel that has accumulated.
- You can use the kit for up to just 21 minutes each throughout the day (for at least 21 consecutive days). Then, make sure to use it at least once a week to keep your teeth clean.
If you’re employing this Wireless Teeth Whitening System, you don’t have to connect the device. It is possible to use it freely or while showering. You’ll plug it into the charging case following use in order to cleanse itself and eliminate germs. Snow Teeth Whitening Harvard
Why Trust Us? How We Analyze Products
The medical content that appears on this website, such as this guide and other product reviews, is written by our experienced team of editors and researches.
All NewMouth writers review products which are reviewed and recommended by professionals in the field.
If this isn’t possible Our team will:
- Compare positive and negative reviews for the product
- Speak with company executives to make sure their products are safe and effective
- Check costs to ensure clients are receiving the highest quality items at affordable prices.
- Study research studies to determine the pros and cons of every product
Every piece of content is rigorously reviewed prior to publication. All content on NewMouth is medically reviewed with a dentist who is licensed, particularly any content in which we suggest products.
Our dentists flag any recommendations they do not like. Products that do not meet their professional standards are removed. Snow Teeth Whitening Harvard
What People are Saying About Snow
The NewMouth team collated reviews from the four sites which allow you to buy Snow’s products. We found over 7,000 customer reviews in total. The majority of the reviews are positive, while only a tiny percentage are negative, or in between. The majority of Amazon reviews are rated four stars or more.
Many of the positive reviews say the whitening products cause minimal to no sensitivities. Some have reported instant results, others state that you’ll see improvement after just a few times.
” So far, so good; I’ve been using it for two weeks using the maximum strength and my teeth have definitely started to whiten.”
” Amazon reviewer
“It is simple to use, no sensitiveness (which I’ve had with every other whitening device I’ve tried from professional to strips of whitening) and the gel isn’t a taste of any other product.”
– Target reviewer
Even though a majority of reviews for Snow are positive on multiple websites However, there were some who weren’t totally satisfied with the service.
However, keep in mind that those with thin teeth or restorations to their dental will not be able to bleach their teeth. Certain people are more susceptible to sensitivity over others (and sensitiveness is a typical side effect of all teeth whiteningprocedures, even professional ones).
Inattention to reading the instructions attentively prior to use could result in poor outcomes.
“The product performed as advertised. What they do not say well in the description is that the light device has a fairly shorter cord, and will need your OWN charge and power unit to function.”
— Amazon reviewer
“It takes a while for the whiteners to come through the tubes first, and it can be very difficult to place it on each tooth. The mouthpiece is a bit heavy and uncomfortable. “
– Best Buy reviewer
How Much Does Whitening Your Teeth With Snow Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening kits cost between $150 and $300, dependent on the model you pick. Each kit comes equipped with 75 different treatments.
You can also purchase the Teeth Whitening Wand refills individually in packs of four, two or six. The price of the wands vary from $29 to $129. A couple of drops is enough for both the upper and lower teeth, so one wand will last you many times. Snow Teeth Whitening Harvard
Where can I buy Snow Teeth Whitening Products
The best place to buy Snow Teeth Whitening products is directly from their website. This is due to the fact that they usually have promotions and discounts. You cannot get these deals on Amazon.
Whitening of the teeth for snow
Do whitening your teeth with snow cause sensitivity?
Whitening your teeth with Snow Teeth causes almost no sensitivity due to its potassium nitrate to eliminate any discomfort. The products are specifically formulated to diminish the effects of this.
Can I bleach my teeth using dental fillings or other restorations?
Yes the products are safe for apply to all dental restorations.
What is the risk of LED lights on mouth cancer?
LED light doesn’t result in the transformation of cells or increase the risk of cancer. LED speeds up the whitening reaction , without the dangers of UV light.
How do I use the desensitizing serum what is it and how do I apply it?
The desensitizing serum is perfect for people who have extra sensitive teeth. It also improves enamel and returns minerals and vitamins to teeth.
If you suffer from sensitive teeth Apply the gel 15 minutes prior to starting the treatment. Rinse thoroughly and continue with the whitening procedure. It is also possible to use it after the whitening session. You don’t have to rinse it out.
Do I need to utilize the product and for how many hours?
Snow suggests using the device for 21 mins a all day (for at least 21 days). After that, use it at least once per week to keep your teeth white.
What happens if I put the liquid on my lips or gums?
If you happen to get the substance on your lips or gums, wash it off. It is designed to be used on your teeth.
Children can use snow whitening products?
It is recommended to consult with your dentist before using any whitening products on children.
What is the situation for women who are breastfeeding?
Yes, a mom who is breastfeeding can easily whiten her teeth.
When do I have to wait until I can eat?
Take an hour to an hour and half to eat after using the product. Snow also recommends whitening your teeth before you go to bed.
Is Snow teeth whitening safe for enamel?
Yes. Snow teeth whitening products are safe for use when advised. To prevent irritation and erosion, do not overuse the products.
What is Snow’s shipping policy?
In the event you buy more than $90, you’ll receive FREE shipping (U.S. Only). International orders have a minimal shipping cost.
When you’ve made your purchase You’ll receive the kit within six working day (up for two weeks in the case of overseas orders).
Snow also provides priority shipping, which means you can get the product expedited within 3 days.
What is the policy of return for Snow?
If you’re not happy with the product You can ask for to refund it within 30 days of purchase. You’ll need to ship the product back to get a refund. Snow Teeth Whitening Harvard
Based on dental advisor, 80 percent of dentists would suggest Snow Teeth whitening for their patients. The kits have been demonstrated to lift stains caused by smoking, coffee or wine, soda, and tetracycline (antibiotics which can result in yellowing).
- End-to-end whitening results
- Dentist recommended
- A safe, professional formula for enamel
- Gluten-free, vegan, and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- It is safe to use on bridges, crowns and fillings veneers, braces, crowns and bridges.
- LED kits and on-the-go products are available
- The mouthpiece can be uncomfortable for some individuals.
- The most affordable kit isn’t cordless; you have to connect it to your phone
- The mouthpiece isn’t a universal fit and could result in an incorrect fit
- The charger is quite bulky. Snow Teeth Whitening Harvard