There are numerous different types of teeth whitening products to choose from. From white strips, gels and pens, to more technologically advanced LEDwhitening kits, it can be difficult to select the right product. Snow Teeth Whitening Order Number
Teeth whitening can also be complicated, expensive and can be painful. Some common side effects include extremely sensitive teeth, swollen or red gums, and dry, dry lips.
But at-home tooth whitening treatment does not have to be difficult or painful.
Snow Dental Whiteningoffers an easy and non-stressful whitening experience. The kits include a specially created whitening serum as well as an LED-lit mouthpiece.
Snow also sells an all-in one kit for whitening, which includes a whitening toothpaste, a desensitizing serum, and lip care products.
Snow claims to be an easy, safe, and easy method to whiten your teeth at home. You only need to utilize the device for 9 to 21 minutes every day.
According to Snow’s website According to Snow’s website, 97 percent of customers experience results within one week of using (consumer study). One hundred percent have seen results after 3 weeks.
What is LED Teeth Whitening ? And Is it safe?
LEDs as a source of light is a safer alternative to ultraviolet (UV) light that can trigger cell mutations. An LED light does not cause mutations of cells, nor does it increase the risk of cancer. LED speed up the whitening process, without the dangers of sunlight.
During the LED teeth whitening process, you’ll apply the bleaching agent to your teeth. The LED light stimulates the bleaching agent and initiates reactions. If this reaction happens, it is when the light of blue penetrates enamel and eliminates stains. Snow Teeth Whitening Order Number
Why should you choose the Snow LED Whitening of Teeth?
Going to the dentist to get teeth whitening is expensive ($600+ per treatment). Tooth whitening strips do not provide long-lasting whitening or whiten all teeth equally.
Snow is a great solution to the treatments want a low-cost and efficient way to whiten your teeth. The kits are priced between $150 and $299 (75 procedures included). The cost is for a year’s supply of whitening products for only $75.
Their proprietary advanced teeth whitening system employs the award-winning LED activating technology to provide professional results for only $1.60 per session.
The kit only requires about 9-21 minutes of whitening a day, compared to 30 minutes for whitening strips.
Snow’s website also contains thousands of reviews. A lot of customers say they love their products because they have less sensitivity.
The unique, proprietary serum specifically designed to decrease sensitivity. It offers a smooth experience for nearly all users.
Many customers also say the kits are user-friendly and simple to use. Some reviewers have noted noticeable improvement after just a few uses.
Snow was voted as the ” best teeth whitening kit for teeth with sensitive issues” by Tuck.com in the year 2020. They’re also the top recommended brand by Allure Magazine and Men’s Health (2022) and have been featured in Elle, Good Housekeeping, and People Magazine. Snow Teeth Whitening Order Number
The Snow Ingredients List
These serums are made up of the following ingredients:
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Carbamide peroxide
- Deionized water
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Potassium nitrate
- Peppermint oil
Snow is Dentist Recommended
As per Dental Advisor the majority of dentists would suggest Snow Teeth whitening for their clients. The kits have been proven to remove stains caused by drinking coffee, smoking or wine, soda, and tetracycline (antibiotics which result in yellowing).
forty-one percentof dentists believe Snow is similar to other brands While 35 percent believe that the brand is superior to rivals.
Some positive comments made by dental professionals in this survey:
“The zero sensitivity was fantastic.”
“I loved the fact that I could use it anywhere since it was plugged into my phone.”
“I tried it and loved it so much that I made my patients place orders online.”
“It’s easy to apply whitener agent using the application tool called a click pen.”
A few negative remarks from the dental professionals that participated in the survey:
“More difficult to keep the mouthpiece in small mouths.”
“I wasn’t sure how much whitening gel to apply.”
“Increased the production of saliva in me.” Snow Teeth Whitening Order Number
Advantages of Snow Teeth Whitening
The advantages of Snow teeth whitening include:
- $1.60/treatment (75 treatments in all)
- Results that are fast and effective
- Just just 9 minutes of whitening per day
- End-to-end whitening results
- Dentists are recommended
- Enamel-safe professional formula
- Vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- It is safe to use on crowns, fillingsand bridges veneers, braces, crowns and bridges.
- LED kits, on-the-go items and LED kits are available
- Yearly supplies of whitening products readily available
- A custom-designed utility system to protect your gums
- All products manufactured in the USA
- Fast shipping worldwide (160+ countries)
The disadvantages associated with Snow Teeth Whitening
Cons of Snow teeth whitening are:
- The mouthpiece may cause discomfort for certain people.
- The cheapest model is not cordless. You must plug it into your phone
- The mouthpiece cannot be a universal fit and could result in an inadvertent fit
- The charger is a bit bulky.
- The whitening wand can make it difficult for users to operate, which can impact results
- It’s not always clean (lay on your back while you’re whitening for better outcomes) Snow Teeth Whitening Order Number
“Snow” Teeth Whitening Reviews (Products Features, Features and Costs)
Snow offers three kinds of whitening kits , and a whitening toothpaste:
1. Snow at-Home Teeth The Whitening (All-In-One Kit)
Snow All-In One Dental Whitening Kit will be the top bestseller. It provides fast whitening results that are guaranteed by 99.3 percent customer satisfaction across 500,000+ customers.
Some of these customers include A-list celebrities, such as NFL players and movie stars.
The serum is enamel-safe, vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free. You can expect to see significantly whiter teeth in just 21 days (9-minute application). However, some customers mention getting results in just some months. 1
The user-friendly and well-packaged system gives professional-quality whitening at an affordable price. The serum is safe for people with gums or teeth that are sensitive.
It is also safe on crowns, fillings, bridges as well as veneers and braces. The use of a prescription and dental visit are needed.
The kit includes:
- One LED light that activates (100 100 % secure) and charger
- Medical grade silicone mouthpiece
- 75+ treatments
- Three wands of the whitening serum
- One wand with extra-strength whitening serum
- Two different strengths of whitening
- Desensitizing serum (to lessen any sensitivities)
- 5-year guarantee
Cost: $149-$200 Snow Teeth Whitening Order Number
2. Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit (2nd Generation)
Snow Wireless Whitening Kit (2nd Gen) is the improved version of the original wireless system.
Snow claims that it’s simpler to use and provides professional-grade whitening in only a few minutes.
The brand new water-resistant and wireless teeth whitening mouthpiece increases the speed of each session for stronger, longer-lasting results. It can be used in the shower when you are in a hurry.
The LED device also has two distinct light modes. The first one is the blue light-whitening option and the second is the dual-light mode (red light to promote dental health).
The serum is enamel-safe and vegan. It is gluten-free, vegan and free of animal cruelty. You can expect to notice a dramatic improvement in the color of your teeth in just 21 days of usage (9-minute treatment).
The system is safe for braces, veneers, crowns bridges, and other sensitive teeth. Additionally, it provides simple, hands-free whitening. A smartphone or app are not required.
What’s included in the kit:
- One light with an activation LED (100% safe) and charger
- 75+ treatments
- Self-sanitizing charging case (cordless charging)
- Waterproofing feature
- Dual-light therapy
- Medical-grade silicone mouthpiece
- Two different strengths of whitening
- Luxury travel case
- Desensitizing serum
- 5-year guarantee
Cost: $299 Snow Teeth Whitening Order Number
3. Snow Blue Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit
This kit for whitening teeth wirelessly from Snow utilizes dual-light therapy. It comes with blue light for whitening and the red color to aid in gum health.
The serum is safe for enamel, vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free. The LED mouthpiece boosts the serum for longer-lasting results.
This device is also water resistant and suitable for those who live busy lives. You can shower while whitening your teeth.
Kit includes the following:
- A water-resistant and wireless LED accelerating mouthpiece for hands-free whitening
- Three teeth-whitening tools
- Extra strength whitening serum for quicker results
- 5-year warranty
- 75+ treatments
- Light therapy in red and blue settings
Cost: $299 Snow Teeth Whitening Order Number
4. Whitening Toothpaste Snow Teeth
Get your teeth whiter with snow whitening Toothpaste. This toothpaste provides professional teeth cleansing without additional chemicals.
A quick brushing once or twice a day is an excellent supplement to your LED whitening routine.
Snow’s whitening toothpaste includes the following attributes:
- It took 17 years to perfect the perfect combination of ingredients
- Premium mint flavor
- Enamel-safe ingredients
- Guaranteed results
- Created for teeth with sensitive issues
Price for a single month: $39. (3-month of supply) from $99 (12-month supply)
How to Use Whitening Snow Teeth Kits (Normal and Wireless)
- Before beginning a whitening session, be sure to brush and floss your teeth. This ensures that any plaque food particles and bacteria are removed , and improves the effectiveness of the gel to whiten your teeth.
- Apply the Apply theThe Snow Teeth Whitening Serum using a twist up the wand. Paint each tooth until they are completely covered. Do your best to not get the gel on your lips, gums or your tongue (because it can irritate them).
- After applying the serum to your teeth, plug the LED light onto your smartphone and insert the mouthpiece into (unless you’re using the kit that is cordless). Make sure to keep the light on for 9 to 30 mins. The time will vary based the whiteness you desire.
- After whitening, disconnect the plug and take the light out of your mouth. Rinse both the light and the mouth. Then, brush your teeth in order to get rid of any gel that has accumulated.
- Use the kit for 21 minutes a day (for up to 21 days). After that, make sure to use it at least once a week to keep your teeth white.
If you’re using this wireless teeth whitening system there is no need to plug in the device. You can use the device at your leisure or within the bathroom. It will be plugged into the charging box after each use to clean itself and rid the body of germs. Snow Teeth Whitening Order Number
Why Trust Us? How Do We Analyze Products
The entire medical content available on this website, including this guide as well as other product reviews, are written by our experienced team of writers and researchers.
All NewMouth writers evaluate products that are recommended and reviewed by professionals in the field.
If this isn’t possible the team will
- Compare the negative and positive reviews for the products
- Speak with company executives to ensure that their products are safe and effective.
- Look into costs to ensure clients are receiving the highest quality products at reasonable prices
- Research studies are a great way to evaluate the pros and cons of every product
Every piece of content extensively reviewed prior to its release. All content on NewMouth is also reviewed medically from a registered dentist specifically , any content where we suggest products.
Our dentists flag any recommendations they do not like. Products that don’t conform to their standards for professional use are rejected. Snow Teeth Whitening Order Number
What are people saying about Snow
The NewMouth team has compiled reviews from The NewMouth team compiled reviews from four websites where you can purchase Snow’s products. We discovered more than 7,000 customer reviews. The majority of the reviews are positive, but some are negative or are somewhere in between. About 80 percent of Amazon reviews are rated 4 stars or more.
A large majority of positive reviews say the whitening products result in minimal or no sensitivities. Some mention instant results, and others claim you’ll notice improvement after just a few times.
” So far, so great; I’ve been using it for two weeks, using the most potent strength, and my teeth are definitely brightening.”
– Amazon reviewer
“It is simple to use, has no sensitiveness (which I’ve had with EVERY other whitening system I’ve used from professional to whitening strips) and the whitening gel doesn’t taste anything like any other product.”
– Target reviewer
Even though the majority of reviews for Snow are positive across multiple sites However, there were some who weren’t completely satisfied with the products.
However, keep in mind that those with thin teeth or restorations to their dental are unable to bleach their teeth. Certain people are more prone to sensitivity than others (and sensitive teeth are a common consequence of all tooth bleaching, including professional treatments).
Not reading the instruction carefully prior to using the product can cause poor results.
“The product worked as claimed. What they may not explain adequately in the description is the fact that the UV light source has a short cord and will require your OWN charging and power source to make it functional.”
— Amazon reviewer
“It takes a bit of time for the whiteners to come from the tube at first, and it can be kind of tedious trying to put it on each tooth. The mouthpiece is big and uncomfortable. “
– Best Buy reviewer
How Much Does Whitening Your Teeth With Snow Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening kits cost between $150 and $300 according to the type of kit you choose. They each come complete with 25 treatments.
You can also purchase the teeth whitening wand refills separately in packs of two, four 6, or 12. The cost of the wands ranges from $29 to $129. One drop is enough for the upper and lower teeth, so one wand will last you many times. Snow Teeth Whitening Order Number
Where can I buy Snow Teeth Whitening Products
The most convenient place to purchase Snow Teeth Whitening products is directly from their website. This is because they often have promotions and discounts. You cannot get these deals on Amazon.
Whitening of the teeth for snow
Does Snow teeth whitening cause sensitivity?
Snow Teeth Whitening causes virtually no sensitivity due to its potassium nitrate that eliminates discomfort. The products are specifically formulated to diminish the effects of this.
Can I whiten my teeth by using dental fillings or other restorations?
Yes the products are safe to be used on all dental restorations.
What are the risks of LED lights on mouth cancer?
A LED light source does not lead to the mutation of cells or increase the risk of cancer. LED light speeds up the whitening reaction , without the risk of UV light.
What exactly is the desensitizing serum What is it, and how do I apply it?
The desensitizing treatment serum is ideal for those who have sensitive teeth. It also strengthens enamel , and returns minerals and vitamins to teeth.
If you have sensitive teeth apply the gel 15 minutes prior the start of the session. Rinse, then proceed to the whitening process. You can also use it following the whitening treatment. It isn’t necessary to wash it out.
When should I utilize the product and for how long?
Snow suggests that you use it for 21 minutes every all day (for 21 days). Then, use it once per week to keep your teeth clean.
What happens if i get the serum on my lips or gums?
If you get the substance on your lips or gums, wash it off. Snow is only meant to be used on your teeth.
Can children use Snow whitening products?
You should speak with your dentist prior to applying any product for whitening on children.
What is the situation for women who are breastfeeding?
Yes, a mom who is breastfeeding can whiten her teeth without risk.
When do I have to be waiting before I can eat?
Wait an hour to an hour and a half to eat after using the product. Snow also recommends whitening your teeth prior to going to the bed.
Is Snow teeth whitening healthy for enamel?
Yes. Whitening products for snow teeth are safe for use when recommended. To prevent irritation and erosion of the enamel make sure you don’t use too many of the products.
What is the policy of Snow’s shipping?
When you purchase more than $90, you’ll receive no shipping charges (U.S. Only). International orders have a minimal shipping fee.
When you’ve placed your order You’ll receive the kit within 6 working days (up for two weeks for International orders).
Snow also offers priority shipping. You are able to receive your product within three days.
What is the policy of return for Snow?
If you’re not happy with your kit, you can request an exchange within 30 days of purchasing. The customer must send the item back for the money back. Snow Teeth Whitening Order Number
As per Dental Advisor, 80 percent of dentists would recommend Snow Teeth whitening for their patients. The kits have been proven to get rid of stains caused smoking, coffee or wine, soda, and tetracycline (antibiotics that can result in yellowing).
- The results of whitening last for a long time
- Dentist recommended
- Formula for professional use that is safe and enamel-safe
- Vegan, gluten-free and animal-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- The product is safe for use on bridges, crowns or fillings veneers, braces, and crowns
- LED kits, on-the-go items and LED kits available
- The mouthpiece can be uncomfortable for certain individuals.
- The most affordable kit isn’t cordless; you have to plug it into your phone
- The mouthpiece isn’t a one-size-fits-all and can cause an incorrect fit
- The charger is a bit bulky. Snow Teeth Whitening Order Number