There are a variety of different tooth products for whitening available. From white strips, gels, and pens to more technologically advanced LEDwhitening kits, it can be overwhelming to find the best option. Snow Teeth Whitening Order Status
Teeth whitening can also be complicated, expensive and even painful. A few of the most common side effects include sensitive teeth, red or swollen gums, and dry lips.
However, at-home teeth whitening treatment does not have to be painful or hard to perform.
Snow teeth whiteningoffers simple and painless whitening experience. The kits include a specially made whitening solution and an electronic mouthpiece.
Snow also offers an all-in-one kit for whitening, which includes a whitening toothpaste, a desensitizing serum as well as lip care products.
Snow claims to be a safe, comfortable, and easy method to whiten your teeth at your home. It is only necessary to make use of the device for 9 to 21 minutes every day.
According to the Snow website, the company claims that 97 percent of users see results after just one use (consumer study). 100 percent have seen results after 3 weeks.
What is LED Teeth Whitening and is it Safe?
LEDs as a source of light is a safe alternatives to the ultraviolet (UV) light that can cause cell mutations. A light source that is LED-powered does not result in the transformation of cells or raise the risk of cancer. LED speed up the whitening reaction without the risks of sunlight.
For the LED teeth whitening process, you’ll apply a bleaching agent to your teeth. The LED light stimulates the bleaching agent, and it starts the chemical reaction. When this reaction occurs, this blue light enters enamel and eliminates the stains. Snow Teeth Whitening Order Status
Why Choose to Whiten Teeth with Snow LED?
Going to the dentist to get teeth whitening can be expensive ($600+ per treatment). Teeth whitening strips can’t provide lasting whitening or whiten the teeth of all people equally.
Snow is a fantastic alternative to these treatments if you are looking for an affordable and efficient way to whiten your teeth. The kits are priced between $150 to 299 dollars (75 sessions included). You can get a year’s worth of whitening serum for $75.
Their patented advanced teeth whitening treatment system makes use of award-winning LED activating technology to give professional results at less than $1.60 per treatment.
The kit is only required for 9 to 21 minutes of whitening a day versus 30 minutes for strips to whitening.
Snow’s website has also thousands of reviews. Many of the customers claim they love their products because they are less sensitive.
The serum is unique and specifically designed to decrease the sensation. It is a pleasant experience for nearly all users.
Many customers also say they are simple to use and simple to use. Others have reported seeing visible results after just one or two uses.
Snow was named”the ” best teeth whitening kit for sensitive teeth” by Tuck.com in the year 2020. They’re also the most suggested brand recommended by Allure Magazine and Men’s Health (2022) They have also been included in Elle, Good Housekeeping, and People Magazine. Snow Teeth Whitening Order Status
List of ingredients for snow
Serums for Snow Whiteners include some of the following components:
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Carbamide peroxide
- Deionized water
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Potassium nitrate
- Peppermint oil
Snow is Dentist Recommended
As per The Dental Advisor 80 percent of dentists would recommend Snow Teeth whitening for patients. The kits have shown to remove stains caused by drinking coffee, smoking and soda, wine and tetracycline (antibiotics that can create yellowing).
40 percentof dentists believe Snow is comparable to rivals, while 36 percent consider the brand to be superior to its competitors.
Some positive comments mentioned by the dental professionals who participated in this survey:
“The zero sensitivity was fantastic.”
“I liked that I could use it anyplace because it plugged right into the phone.”
“I have used it and enjoyed it so much that I made my patients buy it on the internet.”
“It’s simple to apply the bleaching agent by using the application tool called a click pen.”
Some negative comments that were made by dental professionals who participated in this survey:
“More difficult to hold the jawpiece in smaller mouths.”
“I was unsure of the amount of whitening gel I was supposed to apply.”
“Increased my saliva production.” Snow Teeth Whitening Order Status
Advantages of Snow Teeth Whitening
The advantages of whitening your teeth with Snow are:
- $1.60/treatment (75 treatment sessions included)
- Guaranteed results for fast whitening
- It only takes 9 minutes of whitening a day
- The results of whitening last for a long time
- Dentists recommended
- Professional formula that is safe for enamel.
- Gluten-free, vegan, and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- Use it on bridges, crowns and fillings veneers, braces, crowns and bridges.
- LED kits, on-the-go items and LED kits available
- All year long, whitening products are are available
- A unique utility system that will defend your gums
- All of our products are manufactured in the USA
- Fast shipping worldwide (160+ countries)
Advantages and disadvantages associated with Snow Teeth Whitening
The cons of whitening your teeth with Snow include:
- The mouthpiece could be uncomfortable for some people
- The cheapest model is not cordless. You have to plug it into your phone
- The mouthpiece isn’t a one-size-fits-all solution and can result in an unfitness
- The charger is slightly bulky
- The whitening tool can make it difficult for users to operate, which may affect the outcome
- It can be messy (lay on your back while you’re whitening for more effective outcomes) Snow Teeth Whitening Order Status
Snow Teeth Whitening reviews (Products Features, Features and Costs)
Three kinds of kits for whitening, as well as a whitening toothpaste:
1. Snow at-Home Teeth Whitening (All-In-One Kit)
The Snow All-In-One Dental Whitening Kit will be the top most popular. It provides fast whitening results that are guaranteed by 99.3 percent customer satisfaction across more than 500,000 customers.
Some of these customers include A-list celebritieslike NFL players as well as movie stars.
The serum is enamel-safe, vegan, gluten-free and non-toxic. It is possible to see dramatically whiter teeth after just 21 days of use (9-minute treatment). Some customers report getting results in just two or three weeks. 1
The easy-to-use and well-packaged product provides professional-quality whitening at a cost-effective price. The serum is enamel-safe for those with gums and teeth that are sensitive.
It’s also safe for bridges, crowns, fillings, veneers, and braces. There is no prescription or dental visits are needed.
Included in this kit are:
- One LED activating light (100 100% safe) and charger
- Medical grade silicone mouthpiece
- 75+ treatments
- Three wands of whitening serum
- One wand of the extra-strength whitening serum
- Two strength of whitening serum
- Desensitizing serum (to minimize any sensitivity)
- 5-year guarantee
Cost: $149 to $200 Snow Teeth Whitening Order Status
2. Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit (2nd Generation)
Snow Wireless Whitening Kit (2nd Gen) is the improved version of the first wireless system.
Snow claims that it is simpler to use and offers professional-level whitening in only a few minutes.
The brand new water-resistant and wireless teeth whitening mouthpiece increases the speed of each session for stronger, longer-lasting results. It is also a great option to use during showers if you are in a hurry.
The LED device comes with two distinct light modes. The first is the blue light whitening option and the second is the dual-light mode (red light to help with the health of your gums).
The serum is safe for enamel and vegan. It is gluten-free, vegan and non-toxic. It is possible to see dramatically whiter teeth in just 21 days (9-minute treatment).
The system is safe for crowns, braces, veneers bridges, as well as sensitive teeth. It also gives you an easy, hands-free whitening. The use of a phone or an app is not required.
What’s included in the kit:
- One LED that is activated (100 100 % secure) and charger
- 75+ treatments
- Self-sanitizing charging case (cordless charging)
- Waterproofing feature
- Dual-light therapy
- Medical-grade silicone mouthpiece
- Two strengths of whitening serum
- Luxury travel case
- Desensitizing serum
- Five-year warranty
Cost: $299 Snow Teeth Whitening Order Status
3. Snow Blue Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit
This wireless teeth whitening kit from Snow employs dual-light therapy. It includes the blue light for whitening and it has red lights to help support gums.
The serum is safe to use on enamels, vegan, gluten-free and non-toxic. The LED mouthpiece improves the serum for longer-lasting results.
This device is also water resistant, making it ideal for those who live busy lives. You can shower while you are whitening your teeth.
The kit includes:
- A wireless and water-resistant LED accelerating mouthpiece for hands-free whitening
- Three teeth whitening Wands for whitening
- Extra strength whitening serum for quicker results
- 5-year guarantee
- 75+ treatments
- Light therapy blue and red settings
Cost: $299 Snow Teeth Whitening Order Status
4. Whitening Teeth for Snow
Make your teeth appear whiter by using Snow Whitening Toothpaste. This toothpaste is designed to provide professional dental cleaning without addition of chemicals.
Brushing with this toothpaste every day, either once or twice can be a wonderful addition to your LED whitening routine.
Snow’s toothpaste for whitening has the following features:
- It took 17 months to formulate the perfect combination of ingredients
- Premium mint flavor
- Enamel-safe ingredients
- You can be sure of the results
- Designed for sensitive teeth
Cost: $39 (3-month amount) to $99 (12-month supply)
How to Use Snow Teeth Whitening Kits (Normal & Wireless)
- Before beginning a whitening session, be sure to brush and floss your teeth. This ensures any plaque, food particles and bacteria are removed , and improves the effectiveness of the gel for whitening.
- Apply the use theWhitening Serum to the Snow Teeth Whitening Serum by twisting the wand. Apply the gel to each tooth until they are completely coated. Try your best not to put the gel directly on your lips, gums, or tongue (because it may cause irritation).
- After applying the serum onto your tooth, plug the LED light onto your phone and put the mouthpiece inside (unless you are using the kit that is cordless). You should keep the light on for between 9 and 30 minutes. The time will vary based on the desired whiteness you want.
- After whitening, remove the plug and remove the light from your mouth. Rinse the light as well as the mouth. Then, brush your teeth to get rid of any gel left behind.
- You can use the kit for up to 21 minutes a day (for the duration of 21 days). After that, make sure to use it at least once a week to keep your teeth clean.
If you are employing the tooth whitening device wireless, you don’t have to plug in the device. You can use this device on your own or while showering. The device will be connected to the charging case after using and it will clean itself and remove germs. Snow Teeth Whitening Order Status
Why Trust Us? How We Analyze Products
All medical information on this website, including this guide and other product reviews, are written by our team of skilled experts and writers.
All NewMouth writers evaluate products that are rated and reviewed in the industry.
In cases where it isn’t feasible the team will
- Compare positive and negative reviews of the products
- Discuss with the company’s leaders to ensure their products are safe and effective
- Examine costs to make sure that your customers receive the best high-quality products for a reasonable price.
- Research studies are a great way to evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of each product
Each piece of content we publish is rigorously reviewed prior to publication. Every piece of content published on NewMouth is also reviewed medically from a registered dentist, particularly any content in which we recommend products.
Dental professionals flag any suggestions they aren’t happy with. Products that do not meet their standards for professional use are rejected. Snow Teeth Whitening Order Status
What people are saying about Snow
The NewMouth team compiled reviews from four sites which allow you to buy Snow’s products. We found more than 7,000 customer reviews. The majority of the reviews are positive, and some are negative or somewhere in between. More than 80 percent of Amazon reviews are four stars or more.
A majority of positive reviews mention that the whitening products cause no or little sensitivity. Some mention instant results, while others say you’ll see improvements after a few uses.
” So far, so far so good. I’ve been using it for two weeks using the strongest strength and my teeth are definitely brightening.”
” Amazon reviewer
“It is very easy to use, there is no sensitivity (which I have had with every other whitening system I’ve tried from professional to strips of whitening) and the whitening gel doesn’t taste or smell like anything.”
– Target reviewer
Even though a majority of Snow’s reviews are positive across multiple sites, some people were not fully satisfied with their products.
Be aware that people with thin tooth enamel, or have dental crowns are unable to bleach their teeth. Some are also more sensitive over others (and sensitive teeth are a common side effect of all teeth bleaching, including professional treatments).
Not reading the instruction attentively prior to use could result in poor outcomes.
“The product was functional as stated. What they might not cover well in the description is that the light source has a small cord and will require your OWN charger/power source in order to operate.”
— Amazon reviewer
“It takes some time to get the whitener into the tub at first and it is very difficult to place it on each tooth. The mouthpiece can be bulky and uncomfortable. “
Best Buy reviewer
How Much Does Snow Teeth Whitening Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening kits cost between $150 and $300, dependent on the model you choose. They each come with 75 treatment options.
You can also order the teeth whitening wand refills on their own in packs of four, two or six. The cost of the wands vary from $29 to $129. A few drops are sufficient for both top and bottom teeth, which means that one wand should last for many sessions. Snow Teeth Whitening Order Status
Where to Buy Snow Teeth Whitening Products
The best place to buy Snow Teeth Whitening products is directly from their website. This is because they often have discounts and promos. They do not offer these deals on Amazon.
Snow Teeth Whitening FAQs
Does Snow teeth whitening cause sensitization?
Snow Teeth Whitening causes virtually no sensitivity because it contains potassium nitrate that eliminates discomfort. The products are specifically designed to reduce this effect.
Can I whiten my teeth using fillings or other restorations?
Yes these products are safe for use on any dental restoration.
What is the danger of LED lights on mouth cancer?
An LED light does not lead to the mutation of cells, nor does it increase the risk of getting cancer. LED lights speed up the whitening process, but without the risk of UV light.
Which is the desensitizing solution and how can I use it?
The desensitizing serum is perfect for people who have extra sensitive teeth. It also improves enamel and gives vitamins and minerals back to teeth.
If you have sensitive teeth apply the gel 15 minutes before starting the session. Rinse, then proceed to the whitening procedure. You can also use it after the whitening session. You don’t have to rinse it off.
What is the recommended frequency to use the product and for how long?
Snow recommends applying the kit for 21 minutes a day (for the duration of 21 days). Then, use it at least once per week to keep your teeth white.
What happens if I get the serum on my lips or gums?
If you happen to get the product on your lips or gums clean it off. Snow is meant to be applied to your teeth.
Do children have the right to use snow-whitening products?
Talk to your dentist prior to applying any product for whitening on children.
What is the situation for women who are breastfeeding?
Yes, breastfeeding mothers can whiten her teeth without risk.
How long do I have to sit in line before eating?
You should wait for an hour or an hour and a half until you can consume food after using the product. Snow also suggests that you whiten your teeth prior to bed.
Is Snow teeth whitening secure for enamel?
Yes. Whitening products for snow teeth are safe to use as directed. To avoid irritation and erosion of the enamel be sure to not use too much of the products.
What is Snow’s policy on shipping?
For purchases of more than $90, you’ll get no shipping charges (U.S. exclusively). International orders have a minimal shipping fee.
When you’ve placed your order You’ll receive the kit within 6 working days (up for two weeks in the case of international orders).
Snow also offers priority shipping. You can get the product expedited within 3 days.
What is the Snow’s return policy?
If you are not satisfied with your kit, you can request to refund it within 30 days from the date of purchase. The customer must send the product back in order to receive a refund. Snow Teeth Whitening Order Status
Based on The Dental Advisor, 80 percent of dentists would recommend Snow Teeth whitening for their patients. The kits have been shown to get rid of stains caused drinking coffee, smoking or wine, soda, and tetracycline (antibiotics that can lead to yellowing).
- Lasting whitening outcomes
- Dentist recommended
- A safe, professional formula for enamel
- Gluten-free, vegan and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- Use it on crowns, fillings, bridges veneers, braces, crowns and bridges.
- LED kits and on-the-go products are available
- The mouthpiece can be uncomfortable for some people
- The cheapest option isn’t cordless; you have to connect it to your phone
- The mouthpiece isn’t one-size-fits-all solution and could cause an unfitness
- The charger is quite bulky. Snow Teeth Whitening Order Status