There are a variety of different tooth products for whitening that you can choose from. From white strips, gels and pens to more sophisticated LED kits for whitening, it could be overwhelming to find the most effective product. Snow Teeth Whitening Reviews 2019
Teeth whitening can be difficult, expensive, and sometimes painful. Common side effects are extremely sensitive teeth, swollen or red gums, and dry lips.
At-home teeth whitening treatment does not have to be painful or hard to perform.
Snow teeth whiteningoffers simple and less painful experience for whitening. The kits include a specially created whitening serum as well as an LED-lit mouthpiece.
Snow also offers an all-in-one whitening kit, a whitening toothpaste, a serum for desensitizing and lip care products.
Snow is advertised as a comfortable, safe, and efficient method of whitening your teeth at home. You only need to use the device for nine to 21 minutes every day.
According to the Snow website, 97 percent of customers see results after just one use (consumer research). One hundred percent have seen results after 3 weeks.
What is LED Teeth Whitening & Is it safe?
LEDs as light sources is a safe alternatives to the ultraviolet (UV) light that could cause cell changes. An LED light does not cause mutations of cells, or increase the risk of cancer. LED speeds up the whitening reaction , but without the dangers of ultraviolet light.
In the LED teeth whitening process, you’ll apply the bleaching agent on your teeth. The LED light activates the bleaching agent, and it starts the chemical reaction. When this reaction occurs, it is when the light of blue penetrates the enamel and removes stains. Snow Teeth Whitening Reviews 2019
Why do you want to choose Snow LED Teeth Whitening?
Going to the dentist for teeth whitening can be costly ($600plus for each procedure). Tooth whitening strips do not give long-lasting whitening or whitening. the teeth of all people equally.
Snow is a great option to consider if you are looking for an affordable and efficient way to whiten your teeth. The kits cost between $150 and $299.99 (75 procedures included). You can purchase a full one-year supply of whitening gel for $75.
Their proprietary advanced teeth whitening treatment system makes use of an award-winning LED activating system to offer professional results for as little as $1.60 per session.
The kit requires only about 9-21 minutes of whitening a day versus 30 minutes for strips to whitening.
Snow’s website has also hundreds of reviews. A lot of customers say they love the products because they have less sensitivity.
The unique, proprietary serum is specially formulated to lessen the sensation. It offers a smooth experience for most users.
Many customers also state that the kits are simple to use and convenient. Others have reported seeing visible outcomes after just one or two uses.
Snow was selected as”the ” best teeth whitening kit for teeth with sensitive issues” in a poll conducted by Tuck.com in the year 2020. They’re also the most preferred brand of Allure Magazine and Men’s Health (2022) as well as having been mentioned in Elle, Good Housekeeping, and People Magazine. Snow Teeth Whitening Reviews 2019
Snow Ingredients List
These serums are made up of these ingredients
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Carbamide peroxide
- Deionized water
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Potassium nitrate
- Peppermint oil
Snow is recommended by Dentists
As per Dental Advisor, 80 percent of dentists would recommend Snow Teeth Whitening to their patients. The kits have shown to eliminate stains caused by smoking, coffee or wine, soda, and tetracycline (antibiotics which can create yellowing).
forty-one percentof dentists believe Snow is comparable to rivals, while 37 percent believe that the brand is superior to rivals.
Some positive remarks made by dental professionals that participated in the survey:
“The zero sensitivity was great.”
“I enjoyed the fact the fact that I could connect it to any device since it could be connected to the phone.”
“I tested it out and liked it so much that I decided to have my patients order it online.”
“It’s easy to apply bleaching agent by using the click pen applicator.”
A few negative remarks from the dental professionals that participated in the survey:
“More difficult to hold the mouthpiece in small mouths.”
“I was unsure of how much whitening gel to use.”
“Increased the amount of saliva I produce.” Snow Teeth Whitening Reviews 2019
The benefits of whitening your teeth with snow
Pros of Snow teeth whitening include:
- $1.60/treatment (75 treatment sessions included)
- Speedy results with guaranteed results
- It only takes only 9 minutes of whitening each day
- The results of whitening last for a long time
- Dentists are recommended
- A safe, professional formula for enamel
- Gluten-free, vegan and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- Safe to use on crowns, fillings, bridges veneers, braces, and crowns
- LED kits and other products for the go available
- Yearly supplies of whitening products are available
- A patented utility system designed to help protect your gums
- All products made in the USA
- Fast shipping worldwide (160+ countries)
Advantages and disadvantages associated with Snow Teeth Whitening
Cons of Snow teeth whitening include:
- The mouthpiece might be uncomfortable for some people
- The cheapest kit is not cordless; you have to connect it to your phone
- The mouthpiece isn’t a one-size-fits all and may result in an incorrect fit
- The charger is a bit bulky.
- The whitening wand could become difficult to work with, and may affect the outcome
- It’s messy (lay back while whitening to achieve more effective outcomes) Snow Teeth Whitening Reviews 2019
“Snow” Teeth Whitening Reviews (Products, Features & Costs)
The Snow brand offers three varieties of whitening kits and an whitening toothpaste
1. Snow At-Home Teeth Whitening (All-In-One Kit)
Snow All-In-One teeth Whitening Kit will be the #1 most popular. It delivers fast results for whitening guaranteed with 99.3 percent customer satisfaction across more than 500,000 customers.
Many of them are A-list stars, including NFL players as well as film stars.
The serum is safe for enamel and is vegan, gluten-free, and non-toxic. You can expect to see significantly whiter teeth after just 21 days of usage (9-minute application). However, some customers mention seeing results within just a few weeks. 1
The easy-to-use and well-packaged product provides professional-quality whitening at a price that is affordable. The product is safe for enamel for those who have gums or teeth that are sensitive.
It’s also safe on crowns, fillings, bridges veneers, braces, and crowns. No prescriptions or visits to the dentist are needed.
Included in this kit are:
- One LED that is activated (100 100% safe) and charger
- Medical grade silicone mouthpiece
- 75+ treatments
- Three wands of proprietary whitening serum
- One wand of extra-strength whitening serum
- Two strength of whitening serum
- Desensitizing serum (to lessen any sensitivities)
- Five-year warranty
Cost: $149-$200 Snow Teeth Whitening Reviews 2019
2. Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit (2nd Generation)
Snow Wireless Whitening Kit (2nd Gen) is the updated version of the first wireless system.
Snow claims that it is simpler to use, and gives professional whitening in minutes.
The new wireless and water-resistant teeth whitening device accelerates every session to provide longer-lasting, more durable outcomes. It can be used in the shower when you are in a hurry.
The LED device has two distinct light modes. The first one is the blue light option to whiten The second is the dual-light mode (red light for the health of your gums).
The serum is safe for enamel Vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free. You can expect dramatically whiter teeth within just 21 days (9-minute application).
The system is safe for braces, veneers, crowns bridges, braces, and sensitive teeth. It also gives you an seamless, hands-free, whitening experience. The use of a phone or an app is not required.
Kit includes the following:
- One LED that is activated (100 100% secure) and charger
- 75+ treatments
- Self-sanitizing charging case (cordless charging)
- Water-resistant features
- Dual-light therapy
- Medical-grade silicone mouthpiece
- Two strengths of whitening serum
- Luxury travel case
- Desensitizing serum
- Five-year warranty
Cost: $299 Snow Teeth Whitening Reviews 2019
3. Snow Blue Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit
This wireless teeth whitening kit from Snow employs dual-light therapy. It comes with blue light to help whitening, and red light for gum support.
The serum is enamel-safe, vegan, gluten-free, and free of animal cruelty. The LED mouthpiece improves the effects of the serum to last longer.
This device is also water-resistant, making it ideal for busy people. It is also possible to shower while whitening your teeth.
What’s included in the kit:
- An LED that is water-resistant and wireless. expanding mouthpiece to speed up whitening hands-free.
- Three teeth-whitening wands
- Extra strength whitening serum for quicker results
- 5-year guarantee
- 75+ treatments
- Red and blue light therapy settings
Cost: $299 Snow Teeth Whitening Reviews 2019
4. Whitening Teeth for Snow
Make your teeth appear whiter by using snow whitening Toothpaste. This toothpaste provides professional teeth cleaning , without the added chemicals.
Brushing with this toothpaste every day, either once or twice can be a wonderful supplement to your LED whitening routine.
The whitening toothpaste Snow comes with the following characteristics:
- It took 17 months to create the perfect combination of ingredients
- Premium mint flavor
- Enamel-safe ingredients
- Results guaranteed
- Designed for sensitive teeth
Cost: $39 (3-month quantity) or $99. (12-month supply)
How to Use Whitening Snow Teeth Kits (Normal and Wireless)
- Before you start a whitening session, be sure to brush and floss your teeth. This ensures that any plaque bacteria, and food particles are removed , which increases the efficacy of the gel.
- Apply the The Snow Teeth Whitening Serum through twisting up the wand. Make sure that all teeth are completely covered. Try your best not to touch your gums, lips, or tongue (because it can irritate them).
- After the serum has been applied onto your tooth, plug the LED light on your phone and put the mouthpiece in (unless you’re using the cordless kit). You should keep the light on for between 9 and 30 minutes. The amount of time depends on the brightness you prefer.
- After whitening, unplug the light and remove the light from your mouth. Rinse both the light and your mouth and brush your teeth to eliminate any gel that has accumulated.
- Utilize the kit for 21 minutes every daily (for at least 21 consecutive days). After that, use it once a week to keep your teeth white.
If you are using an tooth whitening device wireless there is no need to connect the device. It is possible to use it at your leisure or within the bathroom. Plug it into the charging case following use to clean itself and remove germs. Snow Teeth Whitening Reviews 2019
Why Trust Us? How We Analyze Products
The entire medical content available on this site, including this guide as well as the other reviews, is written by our team of highly experienced editors and researches.
All NewMouth writers test products that are rated and reviewed in the industry.
If it isn’t feasible, our team will:
- Compare both negative and positive feedback for the product
- Speak with company executives to make sure their products are safe and effective
- Look into costs to ensure that your customers receive the best quality goods at a reasonable price.
- Research studies are a great way to evaluate the pros and cons of every product
Each piece of content is rigorously reviewed prior to publication. All content on NewMouth is medically reviewed by a licensed dentist especially any content that we suggest products.
Our dentists will flag any suggestions they do not like. Anything that doesn’t meet the standards of their profession are discarded. Snow Teeth Whitening Reviews 2019
What people are saying about Snow
The NewMouth team collected reviews from The NewMouth team compiled reviews from four websites where you can purchase Snow’s products. We found over 7,000 customer reviews in total. The majority of reviews are positive, and some are negative or somewhere between. The majority of Amazon reviews are rated 4 stars or more.
Many of the favorable reviews state that the products for whitening cause little or no sensitivities. Some mention instant results, while others say you’ll see improvements after just a few days of use.
” So far, so good; I’ve been using this for two weeks using the strongest strength and my teeth have definitely started to whiten.”
– Amazon reviewer
“It is very easy to use, has no sensitivity (which I’ve had with every other whitening system I used throughout the years from professional to strips of whitening) The whitening gel doesn’t taste or smell like anything else.”
– Target reviewer
Even though the majority of the reviews on Snow are positive on multiple websites Some people were not entirely satisfied with the product.
However, keep in mind that those with weak enamel or dental restorations can’t whiten their teeth. Some are also more susceptible to sensitivity than others (and sensitive teeth are a common side effect of all teeth bleaching, including professional treatments).
Failure to read the directions carefully before use can also lead to poor results.
“The product was functional as stated. What they might not cover well in the description is the fact that the UV light source has a short cord and will require your OWN charger/power source in order to operate.”
— Amazon reviewer
“It takes time for the whitener to come through the tubes first, and it’s quite tedious to place it on each tooth. The mouthpiece can be big and uncomfortable. “
– Best Buy reviewer
How Much Does Snow Teeth Whitening Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening kits cost between $150 and $300, according to the type of kit you select. Each kit comes with 75 treatments.
You can also buy the Tooth Whitening Wand refills in packs of two, four, six or 12. The price of the wands vary from $29 to $129. A couple of drops is enough for both the top and bottom teeth which means that one wand should last you several times. Snow Teeth Whitening Reviews 2019
Where can I buy Snow Teeth Whitening Products
The best place to buy Snow Teeth Whitening products is directly from their website. They often offer discounts and promotions. You cannot get these deals on Amazon.
Whitening your teeth with whitened snow
Does whitening the teeth of a person with a whiter smile cause sensitivity?
Snow Teeth Whitening can cause virtually no sensitivity due to its potassium nitrate that eliminates discomfort. The products are specifically formulated to reduce this effect.
Can I bleach my teeth using fillings or other restorations?
Yes, these products are safe for use on all dental restorations.
What are the risks of LED lights on mouth cancer?
LED light doesn’t cause the mutation of cells or increase the risk of cancer. LED accelerates the whitening reaction , without the dangers of UV light.
What is the desensitizing solution What is it, and how do I apply it?
The desensitizing serum is perfect for those who have sensitive teeth. It also strengthens enamel , and returns minerals and vitamins to teeth.
If your teeth are sensitive apply the gel 15 minutes prior the start of the treatment. Rinse then continue the whitening process. It is also possible to use it following the whitening treatment. There is no need to wash it out.
When should I use the product and for how for how long?
Snow suggests applying this kit to last for 21 minutes each all day (for at least 21 days). After that, you should use it once per week to keep your teeth clean.
What happens if I put the product on my lips or gums?
If you happen to get the substance on your lips or gums clean it off. It is designed to be applied to your teeth.
Can children use Snow-whitening products?
You should speak with your dentist before using any whitening products on children.
How do breastfeeding mothers fare?
Yes, breastfeeding mothers can easily whiten her teeth.
Do I have to wait until I can eat?
It is recommended to wait between an hour and an hour and a half to eat after using the product. Snow also suggests whitening your teeth before the bed.
Is Snow teeth whitening healthy for enamel?
Yes. Products for whitening your teeth with snow are safe for use when advised. To avoid irritation and erosion avoid overuse of the products.
What is Snow’s policy on shipping?
When you purchase more than $90, you’ll receive complimentary shipping (U.S. Only). International orders will incur a small shipping fee.
Once you’ve placed your purchase, you’ll receive the kit within six business days (up of two weeks for International orders).
Snow also provides priority shipping. This means that you are able to receive your product within 3 days.
What is the Snow’s return policy?
If you’re not happy with your kit You can ask for a refund within 30 days of purchasing. You’ll need to return the item back for the refund. Snow Teeth Whitening Reviews 2019
In the report by Dental Advisor the majority of dentists would suggest Snow Teeth Whitening to their patients. The kits have been demonstrated to remove stains caused by smoking, coffee or soda, wine and tetracycline (antibiotics which can lead to yellowing).
- Lasting whitening outcomes
- Dentist recommended
- Formula for professional use that is safe and enamel-safe
- Vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- It is safe to use on bridges, crowns and fillings veneers, braces, and crowns
- LED kits and other products for the go are available
- The mouthpiece could be uncomfortable for some people
- The cheapest option isn’t cordless. You have to plug it into your phone
- The mouthpiece isn’t universal fit and could result in an inadvertent fit
- The charger is a bit bulky. Snow Teeth Whitening Reviews 2019