There are a myriad of products for whitening that you can choose from. From gels, white strips and pens, to more technologically advanced LEDwhitening kits, it can be overwhelming to find the best product. Snow Teeth Whitening Reviews Before And After
Teeth-whitening can be complex, costly and, at times, painful. Common side effects are sensitive teeth, swelling or red gums, dry mouth.
But at-home tooth whitening treatment does not have to be painful or hard to perform.
Snow Teeth Whiteningoffers simple and painless whitening experience. The kits include a created whitening serum as well as an LED mouthpiece.
Snow also sells an all-in one kit to whitening, a toothpaste, a desensitizing serum, and lip care products.
Snow is advertised as an easy, safe, and convenient way to whiten your teeth at home. It is only necessary to utilize the device for 9 to 21 minutes every day.
According to the Snow website, According to Snow’s website, 97 percent of customers experience results within one week of using (consumer study). 100 percent are able to see results after three weeks.
What is LED Teeth Whitening & is it Safe?
LED light sources is a safer option to avoid ultraviolet (UV) light that can trigger cell mutations. A light source that is LED-powered does not lead to the mutation of cells, or increase the risk of cancer. LED accelerates the whitening reaction , but without the risks of sunlight.
In the LED teeth whitening process, you’ll apply a bleaching agent to your teeth. The LED light stimulates the bleaching agent and triggers the chemical reaction. The reaction begins when it is when the light of blue penetrates the enamel and eliminates the stains. Snow Teeth Whitening Reviews Before And After
Why do you want to choose to Whiten Teeth with Snow LED?
The dentist visit for teeth whitening is expensive ($600plus for each procedure). And teeth whitening strips don’t provide lasting whitening or whiten each tooth in the same way.
Snow is a great option to consider if are looking for an affordable and efficient method to whiten your teeth. The kits are priced between $150 to $399 (75 procedures included). The cost is for a year’s supply of whitening serum for only $75.
Their proprietary advanced teeth whitening system employs the high-quality LED activating technology to deliver professional results for just $1.60 per treatment.
The kit requires only between 9 and 21 minutes to whiten per day versus 30 minutes for strips of whitening.
The Snow website also has hundreds of reviews. Many customers have stated that they love the products because they reduce sensitivity.
The serum is unique and is specially formulated to lessen the sensitivity. This provides a painless experience for most users.
Many customers also say the kits are easy-to-use and practical. Others reviewers report seeing tangible improvements after only the first few times.
Snow was chosen as”the ” best teeth whitening kit for sensitive teeth” from Tuck.com in 2020. They are also the #1 recommended brand by Allure Magazine and Men’s Health (2022) and have been mentioned on the cover of Elle, Good Housekeeping, and People Magazine. Snow Teeth Whitening Reviews Before And After
List of Snow Ingredients
Snow whitener serums contain this ingredient:
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Carbamide peroxide
- Deionized water
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Potassium nitrate
- Peppermint oil
Snow is Dentist Recommended
As per the Dental Advisor, 80 percent of dentists would suggest Snow Teeth Whitening to their patients. The kits have been proven to lift stains caused by smoking, coffee or wine, soda, and tetracycline (antibiotics that can result in yellowing).
forty-one percentof dentists believe Snow is equivalent to competitors, while 35 percent believe the brand is better than competitors.
Some positive comments made by dental professionals involved in this survey:
“The zero sensitivity was fantastic.”
“I enjoyed the fact the fact that I could use it wherever because it plugged right into the phone.”
“I tested it out and liked it so much, I had my patients order it online.”
“It’s easy to apply bleaching agent by using the click pen applicator.”
A few negative comments from the dental professionals involved in this survey:
“More difficult to hold the mouthpiece in mouths with small mouths.”
“I was not sure what amount of whitening gel I should apply.”
“Increased the amount of saliva I produce.” Snow Teeth Whitening Reviews Before And After
The benefits of whitening your teeth with snow
The advantages of whitening your teeth with Snow are:
- $1.60/treatment (75 treatments included)
- Guaranteed results for fast whitening
- Only needs 9 minutes of whitening a day
- Long-lasting whitening results
- Dentists are recommended
- Professional formula that is safe for enamel.
- Vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- Use it on crowns, fillings, bridges veneers, braces, crowns and bridges.
- LED kits and other products for the go are available
- All year long, whitening products are can be purchased
- A patented utility system designed to defend your gums
- All products made in the USA
- Fast shipping worldwide (160+ countries)
The disadvantages of Snow Teeth Whitening
Cons of Snow teeth whitening are:
- The mouthpiece might cause discomfort for some people.
- The cheapest kit is not wireless; you must plug it into your phone
- The mouthpiece cannot be a universal fit and could result in an inadvertent fit
- The charger is quite bulky.
- The whitening wand could not be easy to handle, and can affect results
- It is messy (lay back while whitening to achieve better results) Snow Teeth Whitening Reviews Before And After
“Snow Teeth Whitening reviews (Products, Features & Costs)
Snow sells three types of whitening kits as well as the whitening toothpaste
1. Snow At-Home Teeth The Whitening (All-In-One Kit)
The Snow All-In-1 Teeth Whitening Kit is the number one most popular. It provides fast whitening results as well as 99.3 percent customer satisfaction across more than 500,000 customers.
Many of them are A-list stars, including NFL players as well as film stars.
The serum is safe for enamel, vegan, gluten-free, and free of animal cruelty. You can expect dramatically whiter teeth in just 21 days (9-minute treatment). However, some customers mention getting results in just two or three days. 1
The easy-to-use and well-packaged product offers professional-quality whitening at an affordable price. The product is safe for enamel for those with gums and teeth that are sensitive.
It is also safe on bridges, crowns and fillings as well as veneers and braces. No prescriptions or visits to the dentist are required.
Included in this kit are:
- One LED activating light (100 100% secure) and charger
- Medical grade silicone mouthpiece
- 75+ treatments
- Three wands with whitening serum
- One wand with extra-strength whitening serum
- Two different strengths of whitening
- Desensitizing serum (to lessen any sensitivity)
- 5-year guarantee
Cost: $149 to $200 Snow Teeth Whitening Reviews Before And After
2. Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit (2nd Generation)
Snow Wireless Whitening Kit (2nd Gen) is the improved version of the original wireless system.
Snow claims it’s easier to use and can provide professional whitening in minutes.
The latest wireless and water-resistant teeth whitening mouthpiece accelerates each session to give you longer-lasting, stronger results. It is also a great option to use during showers if you need to rush.
The LED device comes with two different light modes. The first is the blue light option for whitening The second is the dual-light choice (red light to help with healthy gums).
The serum is safe for enamel vegan, gluten-free, vegan and cruelty-free. It is possible to see dramatically whiter teeth after just 21 days (9-minute application).
This system is also safe for braces, veneers, crowns bridges, and other sensitive teeth. It also provides an easy, hands-free whitening. No phone or app is required.
The kit includes:
- One LED activating light (100 100 % secure) and charger
- 75+ treatments
- Self-sanitizing charging case (cordless charging)
- Water-resistant feature
- Dual-light therapy
- Medical-grade silicone mouthpiece
- Two strengths of whitening serum
- Luxury travel case
- Desensitizing serum
- Five-year warranty
Cost: $299 Snow Teeth Whitening Reviews Before And After
3. Snow Blue Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit
This wireless teeth whitening kit from Snow uses dual-light therapy. It includes Blue light for whitening and it has red lights to help support gums.
The serum is safe for enamel, vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free. The LED mouthpiece improves the effect of the serum for a longer time.
The device is also water-resistant and is ideal for those with busy lifestyles. You can even shower while you whiten your teeth.
The kit includes:
- A water-resistant and wireless LED speeding mouthpiece that can be used for hands-free whitening
- Three teeth-whitening wands
- Extra strength whitening serum for quicker results
- 5-year guarantee
- 75+ treatments
- Light therapy blue and red settings
Cost: $299 Snow Teeth Whitening Reviews Before And After
4. Whitening Teeth for Snow
Whiter teeth are possible with Snow Whitening Toothpaste. This toothpaste provides professional teeth cleansing without added chemicals.
The toothpaste you brush with every day, either once or twice can be a wonderful addition to your LED whitening routine.
The whitening toothpaste Snow comes with the following features:
- It took 17 years to perfect the perfect blend of ingredients
- Luxury mint flavor
- Enamel-safe ingredients
- You can be sure of the results
- Created for teeth with sensitive issues
Cost $39. (3-month amount) up to $99. (12-month supply)
How to Use Whitening Snow Teeth Kits (Normal & Wireless)
- Before beginning your whitening session, make sure to brush and floss your teeth. This will ensure that any plaque, bacteria, and food particles are removed , and improves the efficacy of the gel to whiten your teeth.
- Apply the use theThe Snow Teeth Whitening Serum through twisting the wand. Apply the gel to each tooth until they are fully coated. Be careful not to apply the gel to your lips, gums or tongue (because it could cause irritation to them).
- Once the serum is applied on your teeth connect the light bulb of the LED into your phone and put the mouthpiece in (unless you are using the kit that is cordless). Keep the light in for 9 to 30 minutes. The amount of time depends on the desired whiteness you want.
- After whitening, disconnect the plug and remove the light from your mouth. Rinse the light as well as your mouth , and then brush your teeth in order to get rid of any excess gel.
- Make use of the kit for 21 minutes every all day (for at least 21 consecutive days). After that, apply it once per week to keep your teeth sparkling.
If you’re employing your wireless teeth whitening system there is no need to connect the device. It can be used on your own or while showering. The device will be connected to the charging case after using, where it will sanitize itself and rid the body of germs. Snow Teeth Whitening Reviews Before And After
Why Trust Us? How We Analyze Products
All medical information on this website, such as this guide and other product reviews, is written by our team of experienced editors and researches.
All NewMouth writers test products that are rated and reviewed by professionals in the field.
If this isn’t possible, our team will:
- Compare the negative and positive reviews for the product
- Discuss with the company’s leaders to make sure their products are safe and effective.
- Examine costs to make sure clients are receiving the highest quality goods at a reasonable price.
- Read research studies to compare the advantages and disadvantages of each product
Every piece of content extensively reviewed prior to its release. All content posted on NewMouth is medically reviewed with a dentist who is licensed particularly any content in which we recommend products.
The dentists at our office flag any recommendation they don’t agree with. Any products that don’t meet their standards as professionals are removed. Snow Teeth Whitening Reviews Before And After
What People are Saying About Snow
The NewMouth team compiled reviews from The NewMouth team compiled reviews from four websites which offer Snow’s products. We found over 7,000 customer reviews. Most of the reviews are favorable, and some are negative or somewhere between. The majority of Amazon reviews are four five stars or better.
Many of the positive reviews affirm that the whitening solutions cause minimal to no sensitivities. Some mention instant results, some say you’ll see changes after a couple of uses.
” So far, so far so good. I’ve been using it for two weeks at the maximum strength and my teeth are definitely whitening.”
– Amazon reviewer
“It is very easy to use, no sensitivity (which I have had in every other whitening product I’ve used from professional to whitening strips), and the whitening gel doesn’t taste anything like any other product.”
– Target reviewer
Even though the majority of Snow’s reviews are favorable across various sites Some people were not completely satisfied with the products.
However, keep in mind that people with thin enamel or dental restorations will not be able to bleach their teeth. Certain people are more sensitive over others (and sensitive teeth are a common adverse effect of all types of tooth whiteningprocedures, even professional ones).
Inattention to reading the instructions carefully prior to use can cause poor results.
“The product worked as claimed. The only thing they don’t explain effectively in the description is that the light source has a small cord and will require your OWN charger/power source to function.”
” Amazon reviewer
“It takes a bit of time to get the whitener into the tub first and it is very difficult to put it on each tooth. The mouthpiece can be big and uncomfortable. “
– Best Buy reviewer
How Much Does Snow Teeth Whitening Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening kits cost between $150 and $300 dependent on the model you choose. They all come complete with 25 treatments.
You can also order the tooth whitening wand refills on their own in packs of four, two or six. The cost of the wands can range from $29 to $129. One drop is enough for the upper and lower teeth, which means that one wand should last you many times. Snow Teeth Whitening Reviews Before And After
Where to Buy Snow Teeth Whitening Products
The most convenient place to purchase Snow Teeth Whitening products is directly on their website. This is because they frequently have promos and discounts. It is not possible to find these deals on Amazon.
Whitening of the teeth for snow
Do whitening your teeth with snow cause sensitization?
Snow Teeth Whitening can cause virtually no sensitivities because it is made of potassium nitrate that eliminates discomfort. The product is specifically designed to minimize this effect.
Can I whiten my teeth using the use of fillings or other types of restorations?
Yes the products are safe for apply to all dental restorations.
What are the chances of LED lights on mouth cancer?
The light of LED does not cause mutations of cells, nor does it increase the risk of developing cancer. LED accelerates the whitening reaction without the dangers of UV light.
What exactly is the desensitizing agent, and how do I apply it?
The desensitizing solution is great for people who have extra sensitive teeth. It also strengthens enamel and provides vitamins and minerals to teeth.
If you suffer from sensitive teeth apply the treatment 15 minutes prior to starting the treatment. Rinse then continue the whitening process. It is also possible to use it after the whitening session. It doesn’t require washing it out.
What is the recommended frequency to use the product and for how for how long?
Snow recommends making use of the kit for 21 minutes every all day (for the duration of 21 days). Then, use it every week to keep your teeth sparkling.
What happens if I put the liquid on my lips or gums?
If you find the substance on your lips or gums, clean it off. Snow is meant to be applied to your teeth.
Can children use Snow-whitening products?
You should speak with your dentist before applying any whitening product to children.
What about breastfeeding women?
Yes, a mom who is breastfeeding can safely whiten her teeth.
What time do I have to be waiting before I can eat?
You should wait for an hour or an hour and a half to take a bite after using the product. Snow also suggests that you whiten your teeth prior to you go to bed.
Is Snow teeth whitening suitable for enamel?
Yes. Products for whitening your teeth with snow are safe for enamel when used as recommended. To prevent irritation and erosion of enamel avoid overuse of the products.
What is the policy of Snow’s shipping?
If you spend more than $90, you’ll be eligible for complimentary shipping (U.S. just). International orders will incur a small shipping fee.
When you’ve made your purchase You’ll receive the kit within six working days (up for two weeks in the case of International orders).
Snow also offers priority shipping, where you can receive the item expedited within three days.
What is the Snow’s return policy?
If you’re unhappy with your kit You can ask for a refund within 30 days after purchase. You’ll need to ship the product back to get a refund. Snow Teeth Whitening Reviews Before And After
According to Dental Advisor 80 percent of dentists would suggest Snow Teeth whitening for their clients. The kits have shown to remove stains caused by smoking, coffee and wine, as well as soda and tetracycline (antibiotics that cause yellowing).
- The results of whitening last for a long time
- Dentists are recommended
- Formula for professional use that is safe and enamel-safe
- Vegan, gluten-free and animal-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- Safe to use on bridges, crowns and fillings veneers, braces, and crowns
- LED kits, on-the-go items and LED kits are available
- The mouthpiece might be uncomfortable for some individuals.
- The most affordable kit isn’t cordless; you have to connect it to your phone
- The mouthpiece is not a one-size-fits-all solution and could cause an improper fit
- The charger is slightly bulky Snow Teeth Whitening Reviews Before And After