There are a myriad of products for whitening available. From white strips, gels and pens to more technologically advanced LEDwhitening kits, it can be difficult to determine the most effective product. Snow Teeth Whitening Reviews
Teeth-whitening can be difficult, expensive and even painful. Some common side effects include very sensitive teeth, red/swollen gums, dry lips.
But at-home tooth whitening treatment doesn’t have to be difficult or painful.
Snow Dental Whiteningoffers simple and painless whitening experience. The kits include a specially formulated whitening serum and the mouthpiece is illuminated.
Snow also sells an all-in one kit to whitening, a toothpaste, a serum for desensitizing, and lip care products.
Snow is advertised as an easy, safe and convenient way to whiten your teeth at your home. You only need to use the device for 9 to 21 minutes a day.
According to the website of Snow, 97 percent of customers get results within one week of using (consumer survey). One hundred percent get results after three weeks.
What is LED Teeth Whitening ? And Is it safe?
LED as a light source is a more secure alternatives to the ultraviolet (UV) light that can cause cell mutations. The LED light doesn’t result in the transformation of cells, or increase the risk of developing cancer. LED speeds up the whitening process without the risk of sunlight.
During the LED teeth whitening process, you’ll apply the bleaching agent to your teeth. The LED light triggers the bleaching agent and triggers this chemical process. If this reaction happens, this blue light enters the enamel and clears away stains. Snow Teeth Whitening Reviews
Why should you choose Dental Whitening with LED Snow?
Going to the dentist for teeth whitening costs money ($600plus for each procedure). And teeth whitening strips don’t provide long-lasting whitening or whiten each tooth in the same way.
Snow is a great option to consider if you are in search of a cost-effective and effective way to whiten your teeth. The kits cost between $150 and $299.99 (75 treatment options included). You can purchase a full year’s supply of whitening serum for $75.
Their proprietary advanced teeth whitening system uses award-winning LED activating technology to offer professional results for less than $1.60 per session.
The kit requires only nine to 21 minutes for whitening per day, while 30 minutes are required for strips for whitening.
The Snow website also has thousands of customer reviews. Many of the customers claim they love the products because they are less sensitive.
The exclusive, proprietary serum has been specifically designed to lower the sensation. It provides a comfortable experience for almost all users.
Many of the customers have also said that the kits are easy-to-use and practical. Others reviewers report seeing tangible outcomes after just one or two uses.
Snow was voted as one of the ” best teeth whitening kit for sensitive teeth” from Tuck.com in the year 2020. They’re also the most preferred brand of Allure Magazine and Men’s Health (2022) and have been included in Elle, Good Housekeeping, and People Magazine. Snow Teeth Whitening Reviews
List of ingredients for snow
Serums for Snow Whiteners include some of the following components:
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Carbamide peroxide
- Deionized water
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Potassium nitrate
- Peppermint oil
Snow is Dentist Recommended
In the report by Dental Advisor, 80 percent of dentists would suggest Snow Teeth Whitening to their patients. The kits have shown to lift stains caused by smoking, coffee, soda, wine, and tetracycline (antibiotics which can create yellowing).
40%of dentists believe that Snow is comparable to rivals, while 35 percent consider the brand to be superior to its competitors.
A few positive comments mentioned by the dental professionals involved in this survey:
“The zero sensitivity is great.”
“I enjoyed the fact that I could use it wherever because it plugs directly into my phone.”
“I tested it out and liked it so much, I had my patients purchase it online.”
“It’s easy to apply whitener agent using the application tool called a click pen.”
A few negative comments mentioned by the dental professionals involved in this survey:
“More difficult to hold the jawpiece in smaller mouths.”
“I did not know what amount of whitening gel I should use.”
“Increased the production of saliva in me.” Snow Teeth Whitening Reviews
The benefits of whitening your teeth with snow
Pros of Snow teeth whitening are:
- $1.60/treatment (75 treatments in all)
- Speedy results with guaranteed results
- Just just 9 minutes of whitening per day
- Long-lasting whitening results
- Dentists recommended
- Professional formula that is safe for enamel.
- Vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- Use it on bridges, crowns and fillings veneers, braces, and crowns
- LED kits and other products for the go are available
- Yearly supplies of whitening products available
- A unique utility system that will guard your gums
- All products are made in the USA
- Fast shipping worldwide (160+ countries)
Disadvantages in Snow Teeth Whitening
The cons of whitening your teeth with Snow include:
- The mouthpiece may cause discomfort for certain people.
- The most affordable kit isn’t cordless; you have to connect it to your phone
- The mouthpiece is not a one-size-fits-all and can cause an improper fit
- The charger is a bit bulky.
- The whitening tool can become difficult to work with, which can affect results
- It’s messy (lay back while whitening to achieve better results) Snow Teeth Whitening Reviews
Snow Teeth Whitening Review (Products Features, Features and Costs)
Three kinds of whitening kits as well as an whitening toothpaste
1. Snow At-Home Teeth Clearing (All-In-One Kit)
The Snow All-In-1 Dental Whitening Kit is the most popular bestseller. It provides fast whitening results that are guaranteed by 99.3 percent satisfaction ratings from more than 500,000 customers.
Among these customers are A-list celebrities, such as NFL players and film stars.
The serum is safe for enamel, vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free. You can expect to see significantly whiter teeth after just 21 days of use (9-minute application). Some customers report seeing results within just a few weeks. 1
The easy-to-use and well-packaged product gives professional-quality whitening at an affordable price. The serum is enamel-safe for people with sensitive teeth and gums.
It is also safe on crowns, fillings, bridges as well as veneers and braces. No prescriptions or visits to the dentist are needed.
Kit includes the following:
- One LED light that activates (100 100% safe) and charger
- Medical grade silicone mouthpiece
- 75+ treatments
- Three wands of the whitening serum
- One wand of extra-strength whitening serum
- Two strengths of whitening serum
- Desensitizing serum (to minimize any sensitivities)
- 5-year warranty
Cost: $149 to $200 Snow Teeth Whitening Reviews
2. Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit (2nd Generation)
Snow Wireless Whitening Kit (2nd Gen) is the improved version of the first wireless system.
Snow claims that it is simpler to use and provides professional-grade whitening in minutes.
The latest wireless and water-resistant teeth whitening mouthpiece accelerates each session to give you longer-lasting, stronger results. It is also a great option to use in the shower if you need to rush.
The LED device also has two light modes. The first is the blue light option to whiten while the other is the dual-light option (red light to help with gum health).
The serum is enamel-safe and vegan. It is gluten-free, vegan and free of animal cruelty. It is possible to see dramatically whiter teeth after only 21 days of use (9-minute application).
The system is safe to use on braces, veneers, crowns bridges, braces, and sensitive teeth. It also offers a completely effortless, hands-free whitening experience. The use of a phone or an app is not required.
What’s included in the kit:
- One LED that is activated (100 100% safe) and charger
- 75+ treatments
- Self-sanitizing charging case (cordless charging)
- Water-resistant feature
- Dual-light therapy
- Medical grade silicone mouthpiece
- Two strength of whitening serum
- Luxury travel case
- Desensitizing serum
- 5-year warranty
Cost: $299 Snow Teeth Whitening Reviews
3. Snow Blue Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit
This kit for whitening teeth wirelessly from Snow employs dual-light therapy. It includes Blue light to help with whitening as well as it has red lights for gum support.
The serum is safe for enamel and is vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free. The LED mouthpiece boosts the effects of the serum to last longer.
This device is also water-resistant, making it ideal for those who live busy lives. You can shower even while you whiten your teeth.
Included in this kit are:
- A wireless and water-resistant LED teething device that accelerates your whitening without hands.
- Three teeth whitening Wands for whitening
- Extra strength whitening serum for quicker results
- Five-year warranty
- 75+ treatments
- Red and blue light therapy settings
Cost: $299 Snow Teeth Whitening Reviews
4. Whitening Toothpaste for Snow Teeth
Get your teeth whiter with snow whitening Toothpaste. This toothpaste is designed to provide professional teeth cleansing without added chemicals.
It is recommended to brush this toothpaste at least every day, either once or twice is a fantastic addition to your LED whitening routine.
The whitening toothpaste Snow comes with the following attributes:
- It took 17 years to perfect the perfect combination of ingredients
- Minty mint with a luxurious flavor
- Enamel-safe ingredients
- Results guaranteed
- Designed for sensitive teeth
Cost of $39 (3-month of supply) to $99 (12-month supply)
How to Use Snow Teeth Whitening Kits (Normal and Wireless)
- Before you begin a whitening session, ensure to brush and floss your teeth. This will ensure that any plaque, food particles and bacteria are removed and increases the efficacy of the gel to whiten your teeth.
- Apply the The Snow Teeth Whitening Serum by twisting up the wand. Make sure that all teeth are completely coated. Be careful not to touch your gums, lips, or your tongue (because it may cause irritation).
- Once the serum has been applied on your teeth plug the light bulb of the LED into your phone and plug the mouthpiece inside (unless you are using the kit that is cordless). You should keep the light on for 9 to 30 mins. The time will vary based on the desired whiteness you want.
- After whitening, disconnect the plug and take the light out of your mouth. Rinse both the light and your mouth . Brush your teeth to get rid of any excess gel.
- Utilize the kit for just 21 minutes each all day (for the duration of 21 days). Then, you can use it once a week to keep your teeth white.
If you’re utilising the dental whitening wireless system it is not necessary to connect the device. It can be used at your leisure or while showering. Plug it into the charging box after each use, where it will sanitize itself and rid the body of germs. Snow Teeth Whitening Reviews
Why Trust Us? What do we do to Analyze Products
All medical information on this site, including this guide as well as the other reviews, are written by our team of highly experienced editors and researches.
All NewMouth writers evaluate products that are recommended and reviewed in the field.
If this isn’t possible Our team will:
- Compare both negative and positive feedback of the product
- Contact the leaders of your company to make sure that their products are safe and effective.
- Be aware of costs to ensure clients are receiving the highest quality goods at a reasonable price.
- Study research studies to determine the pros and cons of each product
Each piece of content is extensively reviewed prior to its release. Every piece of content published on NewMouth is also vetted medically with a dentist who is licensed, specifically any content where we suggest products.
The dentists at our office flag any recommendation they do not like. Products that do not meet their standards as professionals are removed. Snow Teeth Whitening Reviews
What are people saying about Snow
The NewMouth team has compiled reviews from reviews from four sites which offer Snow’s products. We found more than 7,000 customer reviews in total. The majority of them are positive, while only a tiny percentage are negative, or in the middle. Over 80 percent of the Amazon reviews are rated 4 stars or higher.
A lot of favorable reviews affirm that the whitening solutions cause little or no sensitivities. Some mention instant results, others state that you’ll see improvements after just a few days of use.
” So far, so far so good. I’ve been using it for two weeks, using the strongest strength and my teeth are definitely whitening.”
” Amazon reviewer
“It is very easy to use, there is no sensitivity (which I have had with every other whitening device I used throughout the years from professional to strips of whitening) The whitening gel doesn’t taste like anything else.”
– Target reviewer
Even though a majority of the reviews on Snow are positive on multiple websites However, there were some who weren’t fully satisfied with their products.
However, keep in mind that those with thin tooth enamel, or have dental crowns cannot bleach their teeth. Certain people are more sensitive than others (and the sensitivity can be a frequent consequence of all tooth bleaching, including professional treatments).
Not reading the instruction carefully prior to use can result in poor outcomes.
“The product performed as advertised. What they might not cover well in the description is that the ultraviolet light source has a short cord that will require your OWN charger/power source for it to be functional.”
– Amazon reviewer
“It takes some time to get the whitener through the tubes first, and it can be kind of tedious trying to put it on each tooth. The mouthpiece is a bit big and uncomfortable. “
Best Buy reviewer
How Much Does Whitening Your Teeth With Snow Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening kits cost between $150 and $300, depending on which kit you pick. They all come with 75 treatments.
You can also order the tooth whitening wand refills separately in packs of four, two or six. The price of the wands is $29 to $129. One drop is enough to treat the top and bottom teeth, therefore one wand can last for many sessions. Snow Teeth Whitening Reviews
Where can I buy Snow Teeth Whitening Products
The best place to buy Snow Teeth Whitening products is directly from their website. This is because they often offer discounts and promotions. It is not possible to find these deals on Amazon.
FAQs on Whitening Your Teeth Snow
Does whitening the teeth of a person with a whiter smile cause sensitivity?
Snow Teeth Whitening produces virtually no sensitivity since it contains potassium nitrate, which eliminates any discomfort. The products are specifically designed to diminish the effects of this.
Can I whiten my teeth using the use of fillings or other types of restorations?
Yes these products are safe to apply to all dental restorations.
What are the risks of LED lights on mouth cancer?
LED light doesn’t cause the mutation of cells, nor does it increase the risk of cancer. LED accelerates the whitening reaction without the dangers of UV light.
How do I use the desensitizing serum What is it, and how do I use it?
The desensitizing solution is great for those who have sensitive teeth. It also strengthens enamel , and provides vitamins and minerals to teeth.
If your teeth are sensitive apply the gel 15 minutes before starting the treatment. Rinse then continue the whitening process. You can also use it after the whitening session. There is no need to wash it out.
When should I utilize the product, and for how many hours?
Snow recommends using this kit to last for 21 mins a day (for the duration of 21 days). Then, you can use it at least once per week to keep your teeth clean.
What happens if I put the liquid on my lips or gums?
If you do get the serum on your lips or gums clean it off. Snow is meant to be applied to your teeth.
Can children use Snow whitening products?
Talk to your dentist prior to using any products for whitening children.
What is the situation for women who are breastfeeding?
Yes, a breastfeeding mom can easily whiten her teeth.
When do I need to wait until I can eat?
It is recommended to wait between an hour and an hour and a half before you consume food following the use of the product. Snow also suggests that you whiten your teeth prior to going to bed.
Is Snow teeth whitening suitable for enamel?
Yes. Products for whitening your teeth with snow are safe for enamel when used as directed. To prevent enamel erosion and irritation make sure you don’t use too many of the products.
What is the policy of Snow’s shipping?
If you spend more than $90, you’ll be eligible for FREE shipping (U.S. Only). International orders require a small shipping charge.
Once you’ve placed your purchase after placing your order, you’ll receive your kit within six business days (up of two weeks for overseas orders).
Snow also offers priority shipping, which means you can receive the item expedited within three days.
What is Snow’s return policy?
If you’re not happy with your purchase, you can request a refund within 30 days from the date of purchase. You’ll have to send the product back to get the refund. Snow Teeth Whitening Reviews
In the report by Dental Advisor the majority of dentists would recommend Snow Teeth Whitening to their patients. The kits have been demonstrated to lift stains caused by smoking, coffee or wine, soda, and tetracycline (antibiotics that can lead to yellowing).
- Lasting whitening outcomes
- Dentists are recommended
- Enamel-safe professional formula
- Gluten-free, vegan and animal-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- The product is safe for use on bridges, crowns, fillings, veneers, and braces
- LED kits and portable products are available
- The mouthpiece could cause discomfort for certain people.
- The cheapest model isn’t wireless; you must connect it to your phone
- The mouthpiece isn’t a one-size-fits all and may result in an improper fit
- The charger is a bit bulky. Snow Teeth Whitening Reviews