There are a myriad of products for whitening that you can choose from. From white strips, gels, and pens to more modern LED-based whitening systems, it can be difficult to select the best option. Snow Teeth Whitening Vs Vs1
Teeth whitening can be complex, costly and even painful. The most frequent side effects are extremely sensitive teeth, swollen or red gums, and dry mouth.
At-home teeth whitening treatment doesn’t have to be painful or hard to perform.
Snow Teeth Whiteningoffers a straightforward and non-stressful whitening experience. The kits include a made whitening solution and an LED mouthpiece.
Snow also sells an all-in-one kit for whitening, including a whitening toothpaste, desensitizing serum as well as lip care products.
Snow advertises itself as an easy, safe and easy method to whiten your teeth at home. It is only necessary to make use of the device for 9 to 21 minutes daily.
According to Snow’s website the company claims that 97 percent of customers experience results within one week of using (consumer report). 100 percent have seen results after 3 weeks.
What is LED Teeth Whitening & is it safe?
LEDs as light sources is a safer alternative to ultraviolet (UV) light that could cause cell changes. An LED light does not result in the transformation of cells, nor does it increase the risk of cancer. LED accelerates the whitening process, without the dangers of the UV light.
For the LED teeth whitening procedure, you’ll apply a bleaching agent to your teeth. The LED light activates the whitening agent and starts the chemical reaction. When this reaction occurs, this blue light enters enamel and eliminates the stains. Snow Teeth Whitening Vs Vs1
Why Choose Dental Whitening with LED Snow?
A visit to the dentist for teeth whitening can be costly ($600plus per session). The strips for teeth whitening don’t provide long-lasting whitening or whiten the teeth of all people equally.
Snow is a good choice for these procedures if you are seeking a cheap and effective way to whiten your teeth. The kits are priced between $150 and 299 dollars (75 treatment options included). You can get a year’s worth of whitening serum for just $75.
Their proprietary advanced teeth whitening system employs the award-winning LED activating technology to deliver professional results for only $1.60 per session.
The kit will only require 9 to 21 minutes of whitening per day, as opposed to 30 minutes with whitening strips.
Snow’s website has also many reviews. Many of the customers claim they love their products since they have less sensitivity.
The exclusive, proprietary serum is specifically formulated to reduce the sensitivity. It provides a comfortable experience for the majority of users.
Many of the customers have also said that the kits are easy-to-use and convenient. Other reviewers mention seeing noticeable improvements after only a few uses.
Snow was selected as the ” best teeth whitening kit for sensitive teeth” from Tuck.com in the year 2020. It is also the number one recommended brand by Allure Magazine and Men’s Health (2022) as well as having been mentioned on the cover of Elle, Good Housekeeping, and People Magazine. Snow Teeth Whitening Vs Vs1
List of ingredients for snow
The serums for snow whiteners have this ingredient:
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Carbamide peroxide
- Deionized water
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Potassium nitrate
- Peppermint oil
Snow is recommended by Dentists
In the report by the Dental Advisor, 80 percent of dentists would suggest Snow Teeth whitening for their clients. The kits have shown to lift stains caused by smoking, coffee and wine, as well as soda and tetracycline (antibiotics that lead to yellowing).
40 percentof dentists believe Snow is comparable to rivals however, 36 percent believe that the brand is superior to its competitors.
Some positive remarks mentioned by the dental professionals who participated in this survey:
“The zero sensitivity is great.”
“I enjoyed the fact that I could use it wherever because it plugged right into the phone.”
“I tested it out and liked it so much, I had my patients order it online.”
“It’s easy to apply bleaching agent by using the click pen applicator.”
Some negative comments that were made by dental professionals in this survey:
“More difficult to hold the mouthpiece in small mouths.”
“I did not know what amount of whitening gel I should use.”
“Increased my saliva production.” Snow Teeth Whitening Vs Vs1
Benefits of Whitening Your Teeth With Snow
The benefits of using Snow teeth whitening include:
- $1.60/treatment (75 treatments in all)
- Results that are fast and effective
- Only needs only 9 minutes of whitening each day
- Lasting whitening outcomes
- Dentists are recommended
- Professional formula that is safe for enamel.
- Gluten-free, vegan and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- It is safe to use on bridges, crowns, fillings veneers, braces, and crowns
- LED kits and other products for the go available
- Whitening products for the year readily available
- A proprietary utility system to guard your gums
- All products manufactured in the USA
- Fast shipping worldwide (160+ countries)
Disadvantages from Snow Teeth Whitening
The cons of whitening your teeth with Snow are:
- The mouthpiece might be uncomfortable for some people
- The cheapest kit is not cordless. You must plug it into your phone
- The mouthpiece is not a universal fit and could result in an incorrect fit
- The charger is slightly bulky
- The whitening wand could not be easy to handle, which can impact results
- It can be messy (lay on your back while you’re whitening for more effective outcomes) Snow Teeth Whitening Vs Vs1
The Snow Teeth Whitening reviews (Products, Features & Costs)
Snow offers three kinds of whitening kits , and a whitening toothpaste:
1. Snow at-Home Teeth Clearing (All-In-One Kit)
Snow All-In-One teeth Whitening Kit will be the number one most popular. It offers fast whitening results guaranteed with 99.3 percent reviews across more than 500,000 customers.
Among these customers are A-list stars, including NFL players and film stars.
The serum is safe for enamel. It is vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free. You can expect dramatically whiter teeth after just 21 days (9-minute treatment). But some users have reported experiencing results in just several hours. 1
The user-friendly and well-packaged system provides professional-quality whitening at an affordable price. The serum is enamel-safe for those who have gums and teeth that are sensitive.
It’s also safe for bridges, crowns, fillings, veneers, and braces. No prescription or dentist visits are needed.
Kit includes the following:
- One LED activating light (100 100 % secure) and charger
- Medical grade silicone mouthpiece
- 75+ treatments
- Three wands of the whitening serum
- One wand of the extra-strength whitening serum
- Two levels of whitening serum
- Desensitizing serum (to reduce any sensitivities)
- Five-year warranty
Cost: $149 to $200 Snow Teeth Whitening Vs Vs1
2. Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit (2nd Generation)
Snow Wireless Whitening Kit (2nd Gen) is the re-engineered version of the original wireless system.
Snow claims that it’s simpler to use and offers professional-level whitening in just minutes.
The latest wireless and water-resistant teeth whitening mouthpiece increases the speed of each session to provide longer-lasting, more durable results. It is also a great option to use during showers if you need to rush.
The LED device also comes with two light modes. The first one is the blue light-whitening option and the second is the dual-light mode (red light to help with dental health).
The serum is enamel-safe Vegan, gluten-free and non-toxic. It will dramatically brighten your teeth after just 21 days of use (9-minute application).
The system is safe to use on crowns, braces, veneers bridges, braces, and sensitive teeth. It also gives you an seamless, hands-free, whitening experience. There is no phone or application required.
The kit includes:
- One LED activating light (100 100% safe) and charger
- 75+ treatments
- Self-sanitizing charging case (cordless charging)
- Waterproofing feature
- Dual-light therapy
- Medical-grade silicone mouthpiece
- Two levels of whitening serum
- Luxury travel case
- Desensitizing serum
- 5-year guarantee
Cost: $299 Snow Teeth Whitening Vs Vs1
3. Snow Blue Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit
This kit for whitening teeth wirelessly from Snow employs dual-light therapy. It includes blue lights to help whitening, and red light to aid in gum health.
The serum is safe for enamel, vegan, gluten-free, and non-toxic. The LED mouthpiece enhances the results of the serum, ensuring it lasts longer.
This device is also water resistant and is ideal for those who live busy lives. You can even shower while whitening your teeth.
Kit includes the following:
- A waterproof and wireless LED accelerating mouthpiece for hands-free whitening
- Three teeth-whitening instruments
- Extra strength whitening serum for quicker results
- 5-year guarantee
- 75+ treatments
- Light therapy in red and blue settings
Cost: $299 Snow Teeth Whitening Vs Vs1
4. Whitening Teeth for Snow
Make your teeth appear whiter by using Snow Whitening Toothpaste. This toothpaste provides professional teeth cleansing without additional chemicals.
Brushing with this toothpaste every day, either once or twice can be a wonderful addition to your routine of LED whitening.
The whitening toothpaste Snow comes with the following benefits:
- It took 17 years to perfect the perfect mix of ingredients
- Premium mint flavor
- Enamel-safe ingredients
- The results are guaranteed
- Created for teeth with sensitive issues
Cost for a single month: $39. (3-month quantity) up to $99. (12-month supply)
How to Use Snow Teeth Whitening Kits (Normal & Wireless)
- Before beginning a whitening session, make sure to clean and floss your teeth. This ensures that any plaque bacteria, and food particles are removed , and improves the effectiveness of the gel to whiten your teeth.
- Apply the Apply theSnow Teeth Whitening Serum through twisting the wand. Then, apply the cream to your teeth until they are completely coated. Make sure not to put the gel directly on your lips, gums or your tongue (because it can irritate them).
- Once the serum has been applied on your teeth plug the LED light onto your phone and put the mouthpiece in (unless you’re using a cordless kit). Keep the light in for 9 to 30 minutes. The amount of time depends on your desired whiteness.
- After whitening, remove the plug and remove the light from your mouth. Rinse both the light and the mouth. Then, brush your teeth to get rid of any remaining gel.
- Use the kit for just 21 minutes each day (for at least 21 consecutive days). Then, you can use it once a week to keep your teeth sparkling.
If you are employing this Wireless Teeth Whitening System you do not need to connect the device. You can use the device on your own or while showering. You’ll plug it into the charging case after use and it will clean itself and rid the body of germs. Snow Teeth Whitening Vs Vs1
Why Trust Us? How do we Analyze Products
The entire medical content available on this website, such as this guide, as well as other reviews, are written by our team of skilled editors and researches.
All NewMouth writers evaluate products which are reviewed and recommended by professionals in the field.
If this is not feasible, our team will:
- Compare the negative and positive reviews about the product
- Contact the leaders of your company to make sure their products are safe and effective
- Examine costs to make sure clients are receiving the highest quality items at affordable prices.
- Read research studies to compare the advantages and cons of each product
Every piece of content is rigorously reviewed prior to publication. All content posted on NewMouth is also medically reviewed through a certified dentist, particularly any content in which we recommend products.
Our dentists flag any recommendations they don’t agree with. Products that don’t conform to their professional standards are removed. Snow Teeth Whitening Vs Vs1
What people are saying about Snow
The NewMouth team collected reviews from The NewMouth team compiled reviews from four sites that allow you to purchase Snow’s products. We found over 7,000 customer reviews in total. Most of the reviews are favorable, and small proportions are negative or somewhere in between. More than 80 percent of Amazon reviews are 4 stars or more.
Many of the positive reviews affirm that the whitening solutions result in minimal or no sensitivity. Some mention instant results, others state that you’ll see improvement after just a few times.
” So far, so good; I’ve been using this for two weeks using the strongest strength and my teeth are definitely brightening.”
— Amazon reviewer
“It is very easy to use, there is no sensitiveness (which I’ve experienced in every other whitening product I used throughout the years from professional to strips of whitening) and the whitening gel doesn’t taste or smell like anything.”
– Target reviewer
Even though the majority of Snow’s reviews are favorable across various sites There were some customers who were not entirely satisfied with the product.
But, remember that those with thin enamel or dental restorations can’t get their teeth whiter. Certain people are more sensitive over others (and sensitive teeth are a common side effect of all teeth whitening, even professional treatment).
Neglecting to read the instructions carefully before use can also cause poor results.
“The product functioned as it was claimed. What they may not explain effectively in the description is the fact that the UV light device has a fairly short cord that will require your OWN charger/power source for it to be functional.”
” Amazon reviewer
“It takes a bit of time for the whitener to pop into the tub first, and it’s very difficult to place it on each tooth. The mouthpiece can be bulky and uncomfortable. “
Best Buy reviewer
How Much Does Snow Teeth Whitening Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening kits cost between $150 and $300 according to the type of kit you pick. They come with 75 treatments.
It is also possible to purchase tooth whitening wand refills individually in packs of two, four or six. The price of the wands vary from $29 to $129. One drop is enough for the top and bottom teeth, thus one wand lasts you several times. Snow Teeth Whitening Vs Vs1
Where to Buy Snow Teeth Whitening Products
The best place to buy Snow Teeth Whitening products is directly on their website. This is because they often have discounts and promos. It is not possible to find these deals on Amazon.
FAQs on Whitening Your Teeth Snow
Do whitening your teeth with snow cause sensitiveness?
Snow Teeth Whitening causes virtually no sensitivities because it is made of potassium nitrate which helps eliminate any discomfort. The products are specifically designed to reduce this effect.
Can I whiten my teeth with crowns, fillings, or other restorations?
Yes the products are safe for use on any dental restoration.
What is the danger of LED lights on mouth cancer?
The light of LED does not cause the mutation of cells or increase the risk of cancer. LED speeds up the whitening process without the dangers of UV light.
What is the desensitizing agent what is it and how do I apply it?
The desensitizing treatment serum is ideal for people who have extra sensitive teeth. It also strengthens enamel , and provides vitamins and minerals to teeth.
If you suffer from sensitive teeth Apply the gel 15 minutes prior to beginning the treatment. Rinse thoroughly and continue with the whitening treatment. It is also possible to use it following the whitening treatment. There is no need to wash it off.
How often should I utilize the product, and for how long?
Snow suggests making use of the kit for 21 minutes each all day (for 21 days). After that, you should use it every week to keep your teeth sparkling.
What happens if the serum on my lips , or gums?
If you get the product on your lips or gums, clean it off. Snow is intended to be applied to your teeth.
Can children use Snow whitening products?
It is recommended to consult with your dentist before using any whitening products on children.
What is the situation for women who are breastfeeding?
Yes, a mom who is breastfeeding can safely whiten her teeth.
How long do I have to wait until I can eat?
Wait an hour to an hour and a half to consume food after using the product. Snow also suggests whitening your teeth before you go to bed.
Is Snow teeth whitening healthy for enamel?
Yes. Snow teeth whitening products are safe for enamel when used as directed. To prevent enamel erosion and irritation make sure you don’t use too many of the products.
What is Snow’s shipping policy?
In the event you buy more than $90, you’ll get free shipping (U.S. Only). International orders are subject to a modest shipping charge.
After you place your order, you’ll receive the kit within six business day (up for two weeks in the case of overseas orders).
Snow also offers priority shipping, where you can get the product expedited within three days.
What is the Snow’s return policy?
If you’re unhappy with your purchase, you can request a refund within 30 days of purchase. The customer must send the item back for an exchange. Snow Teeth Whitening Vs Vs1
According to the Dental Advisor the majority of dentists would suggest Snow Teeth Whitening to their patients. The kits have been proven to lift stains caused by drinking coffee, smoking or soda, wine and tetracycline (antibiotics that can cause yellowing).
- Long-lasting whitening results
- Dentist recommended
- A safe, professional formula for enamel
- Gluten-free, vegan, and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- The product is safe for use on bridges, crowns and fillings, veneers, and braces
- LED kits and on-the-go products available
- The mouthpiece may be uncomfortable for some people
- The cheapest model isn’t cordless. You must plug it into your phone
- The mouthpiece isn’t one-size-fits-all solution and could cause an inadvertent fit
- The charger is a bit bulky. Snow Teeth Whitening Vs Vs1