There are many different teeth products for whitening available. From gels, white strips and pens to advanced LED whitening kits, it can be difficult to select the best product. Snow Teeth Whitening Wands
Teeth whitening is also difficult, expensive and, at times, painful. A few of the most common side effects include sensitive teeth, red or swollen gums, and dry lips.
But at-home tooth whitening treatment shouldn’t be painful or hard to perform.
Snow Dental Whiteningoffers simple and less painful whitening experience. The kits include a made whitening solution and the mouthpiece is illuminated.
Snow also has an all-in-one kit for whitening, including a whitening toothpaste, a desensitizing cream and lip care products.
Snow claims to be an easy, safe and convenient way to whiten your teeth at your home. You only need to use the device for 9 to 21 minutes per day.
According to the website of Snow, According to Snow’s website, 97 percent of customers experience results after just one use (consumer survey). One hundred percent get results after 3 weeks.
What is LED Teethwhitening and Is it safe?
LED as a light source is a better choice to UV (UV) light that could cause cell changes. An LED light does not result in the transformation of cells, or increase the risk of cancer. LED speed up the whitening reaction , but without the risks of the UV light.
During the LED teeth whitening procedure, you’ll apply a bleaching agent to your teeth. The LED light triggers the bleaching agent and triggers this chemical process. The reaction begins when it is when the light of blue penetrates enamel and clears away stains. Snow Teeth Whitening Wands
Why Choose Snow LED Teeth Whitening?
A visit to the dentist for teeth whitening is expensive ($600plus for each procedure). Teeth whitening strips can’t provide lasting whitening or whiten the teeth of all people equally.
Snow is a fantastic option to consider if want a low-cost and effective method of whitening your teeth. The kits cost between $150 and $299.99 (75 treatments included). You can purchase a full year’s supply of whitening products at a cost of $75.
Their proprietary , advanced teeth-whitening treatment system makes use of an award-winning LED activating system to offer professional results for only $1.60 per session.
The kit requires only nine to 21 minutes for whitening every day, compared to 30 minutes for whitening strips.
The Snow website also has thousands of reviews. A lot of customers say they love their products since they are less sensitive.
The exclusive, proprietary serum is specifically formulated to reduce the degree of sensitivity. It is a pleasant experience for the majority of users.
Many of the customers have also said that the kits are simple to use and easy to use. Others reviewers report seeing tangible outcomes after just one or two uses.
Snow was named the ” best teeth whitening kit for teeth with sensitive issues” according to Tuck.com in 2020. They are also the #1 recommended brand by Allure Magazine and Men’s Health (2022) They have also been featured on the cover of Elle, Good Housekeeping, and People Magazine. Snow Teeth Whitening Wands
The Snow Ingredients List
These serums are made up of these ingredients
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Carbamide peroxide
- Deionized water
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Potassium nitrate
- Peppermint oil
Snow is Dentist Recommended
According to dental advisor, 80 percent of dentists would recommend Snow Teeth whitening for their clients. The kits have been shown to eliminate stains caused by smoking, coffee, soda, wine, and tetracycline (antibiotics that can result in yellowing).
40 percentof dentists believe Snow is equivalent to competitors however, 36 percent consider the brand to be superior to competitors.
A few positive remarks that were made by the dental professionals who participated in this survey:
“The zero sensitivity was great.”
“I was pleased that I could use it anywhere because it plugs directly into my smartphone.”
“I have used it and enjoyed it so much I had my patients purchase it online.”
“It’s easy to apply bleaching agent by using the application tool called a click pen.”
Some negative comments from the dental professionals that participated in the survey:
“More difficult to keep the mouthpiece in mouths with small mouths.”
“I was unsure of what dosage of whitening gel to apply.”
“Increased my saliva production.” Snow Teeth Whitening Wands
Benefits of Whitening your Teeth with Snow
The advantages of Snow teeth whitening are:
- $1.60/treatment (75 treatments in all)
- Results that are fast and effective
- Only needs 9 minutes of whitening a day
- The results of whitening last for a long time
- Dentists recommended
- Enamel-safe professional formula
- Vegan, gluten-free and animal-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- Safe to use on crowns, fillingsand bridges veneers, braces, crowns and bridges.
- LED kits, on-the-go items and LED kits available
- Yearly supplies of whitening products readily available
- A patented utility system designed to protect your gums
- All products made in the USA
- Fast shipping worldwide (160+ countries)
Advantages and disadvantages from Snow Teeth Whitening
The cons of whitening your teeth with Snow include:
- The mouthpiece can cause discomfort for some people.
- The cheapest model is not cordless. You have to plug it into your phone
- The mouthpiece isn’t a one-size-fits-all solution and can result in an improper fit
- The charger is somewhat bulky.
- The whitening wand could be difficult to use, and could affect the results
- It is messy (lay on your back while you’re whitening for better outcomes) Snow Teeth Whitening Wands
“Snow” Teeth Whitening Testimonials (Products Features, Features and Costs)
Snow sells three types of whitening kits and a toothpaste for whitening:
1. Snow at-Home Teeth Whitening (All-In-One Kit)
The Snow All-In-1 Tooth Whitening Kit is the top bestseller. It offers fast whitening results and is backed by 99.3 percent customer satisfaction across 500,000+ customers.
Many of them are A-list stars, including NFL players as well as movie stars.
The serum is safe for enamel, vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free. You can expect dramatically whiter teeth within just 21 days (9-minute treatment). Some customers report seeing results within just two or three months. 1
The easy-to-use and well-packaged product provides professional-quality whitening for a reasonable price. The serum is enamel-safe for those who have gums and teeth that are sensitive.
It’s also safe on bridges, crowns, fillings as well as veneers and braces. No prescriptions or visits to the dentist are required.
Included in this kit are:
- One LED light that activates (100 100 % secure) and charger
- Medical-grade silicone mouthpiece
- 75+ treatments
- Three wands with whitening serum
- One wand of the extra-strength whitening serum
- Two strengths of whitening serum
- Desensitizing serum (to minimize any sensitivity)
- Five-year warranty
Cost: $149-$200 Snow Teeth Whitening Wands
2. Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit (2nd Generation)
Snow Wireless Whitening Kit (2nd Gen) is the updated version of the original wireless system.
Snow claims it’s easier to use and offers professional-level whitening in minutes.
The new wireless and water-resistant teeth whitening device accelerates every session to provide longer-lasting, more durable outcomes. It is also a great option to use in the shower if need to rush.
The LED device comes with two different modes of light. One is the blue light option for whitening, and the second one is the dual-light mode (red light to help with healthy gums).
The serum is enamel-safe, vegan, gluten-free, and non-toxic. You can expect to notice a dramatic improvement in the color of your teeth after just 21 days (9-minute application).
This system is also suitable for braces, veneers, crowns, bridges, and sensitive teeth. It also provides an easy, hands-free whitening. No phone or app is needed.
What’s included in the kit:
- One LED activating light (100% safe) and charger
- 75+ treatments
- Self-sanitizing charging case (cordless charging)
- Water-resistant features
- Dual-light therapy
- Medical-grade silicone mouthpiece
- Two strength of whitening serum
- Luxury travel case
- Desensitizing serum
- 5-year warranty
Cost: $299 Snow Teeth Whitening Wands
3. Snow Blue Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit
The wireless kit for teeth whitening from Snow makes use of dual-light therapy. It features Blue light to help whitening, and red light for gum support.
The serum is safe to use on enamels, vegan, gluten-free and non-toxic. The LED mouthpiece improves the serum for longer-lasting results.
This device is also water resistant which makes it perfect for those who live busy lives. You can even shower while whitening your teeth.
The kit includes:
- A waterproof and wireless LED teething device that accelerates your whitening without hands.
- Three teeth-whitening Wands for whitening
- Extra strength whitening serum for quicker results
- 5-year warranty
- 75+ treatments
- Light therapy blue and red settings
Cost: $299 Snow Teeth Whitening Wands
4. Whitening Toothpaste for Snow Teeth
Make your teeth appear whiter by using snow whitening Toothpaste. This toothpaste is designed to provide professional teeth cleaning , without the addition of chemicals.
A quick brushing every day, either once or twice is a fantastic addition to your routine of LED whitening.
The whitening toothpaste Snow comes with the following attributes:
- It took 17 months to develop the perfect mix of ingredients
- Minty mint with a luxurious flavor
- Enamel-safe ingredients
- You can be sure of the results
- Created for teeth with sensitive issues
Price of $39 (3-month of supply) up to $99 (12-month supply)
How to Use Snow Teeth Whitening Kits (Normal and Wireless)
- Before beginning your whitening session, make sure to brush and floss your teeth. This ensures that any plaque, food particles and bacteria are removed and increases the efficacy of the gel to whiten your teeth.
- Apply the apply theSnow Teeth whitening serum with a twist up the wand. Make sure that all teeth are completely coated. Try your best not to put the gel directly on your lips, gums or tongue (because it could cause irritation to them).
- Once the serum is applied on your teeth connect the light bulb of the LED into your smartphone and insert the mouthpiece inside (unless you’re using the cordless kit). Make sure to keep the light on for between 9 and 30 minutes. The duration will differ based on the desired whiteness you want.
- After whitening, unplug and remove the light from your mouth. Rinse both the light and the mouth. Then, brush your teeth to get rid of any excess gel.
- Use the kit for 21 minutes every daily (for at least 21 consecutive days). After that, you can use it every week to keep your teeth white.
If you are utilising this Wireless Teeth Whitening System there is no need to connect the device. You can use the device freely or while showering. The device will be connected to the charging case after use in order to cleanse itself and eliminate germs. Snow Teeth Whitening Wands
Why Trust Us? How We Analyze Products
The entire medical content available on this site, which includes this guide as well as other product reviews, is written by our team of experienced editors and researches.
All NewMouth writers vet products that are reviewed and recommended by professionals in the field.
If it isn’t feasible the team will
- Compare Positive and Negative reviews for the product
- Speak with company executives to make sure that their products are safe and effective
- Check costs to ensure that customers get the highest high-quality products for a reasonable price.
- Review research studies and compare the advantages and cons of each product
Every piece of content rigorously reviewed prior to publication. All content posted on NewMouth is also vetted medically from a registered dentist, particularly any content in which we recommend products.
Dental professionals flag any suggestions they do not agree with. Products that do not meet their standards as professionals are removed. Snow Teeth Whitening Wands
What are people saying about Snow
The NewMouth team collated reviews from reviews from four sites which allow you to buy Snow’s products. We found over 7,000 customer reviews in total. Most of the reviews are positive, and small proportions are negative, or between. More than 80 percent of Amazon reviews are rated four stars or more.
Many of the favorable reviews state that the products for whitening result in minimal or no sensitivity. Some have reported instant results, while others say you’ll see improvements after just a few days of use.
” So far, so far so good. I’ve been using it for two weeks at the most potent strength, and my teeth are definitely whiter.”
” Amazon reviewer
“It is simple to use, it doesn’t cause sensitiveness (which I’ve experienced with EVERY other whitening system I’ve used from professional to whitening strips) and the whitening gel doesn’t taste or smell like any other product.”
– Target reviewer
Even though the majority of the reviews on Snow are positive on multiple websites Some people were not fully satisfied with their products.
Be aware that those with thin tooth enamel, or have dental crowns will not be able to get their teeth whiter. Certain people are more prone to sensitivity than others (and sensitivity is a common consequence of all tooth whiteningprocedures, even professional ones).
Not reading the instruction carefully prior to use can result in poor outcomes.
“The product functioned as it was claimed. What they might not cover well in the description is the fact that the UV light source has a short cord and will require your OWN power/charge unit to function.”
– Amazon reviewer
“It takes a while for the whitener to come from the tube first, and it’s kind of tedious trying to apply it to each tooth. The mouthpiece is a bit bulky and uncomfortable. “
Best Buy reviewer
How Much Does Snow Teeth Whitening Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening kits cost between $150 and $300 depending on which kit you pick. Each kit comes equipped with 75 different treatments.
You can also order the Tooth Whitening Wand refills in packs of four, two 6, or 12. The price of the wands can range from $29 to $129. One drop is enough to treat the upper and lower teeth, therefore one wand can last you several times. Snow Teeth Whitening Wands
Where can I buy Snow Teeth Whitening Products
The best place to buy Snow Teeth Whitening products is directly on their website. They often have discounts and promos. They do not offer these deals on Amazon.
Whitening your teeth with whitened snow
Does whitening of your snow teeth cause sensitization?
Snow Teeth Whitening produces virtually no sensitivity due to its potassium nitrate which helps eliminate any discomfort. The products are specially designed to minimize this effect.
Can I whiten my teeth by using fillings or other restorations?
Yes these products are safe for use on all dental restorations.
What are the chances of LED lights on mouth cancer?
An LED light does not cause mutations of cells or increase the risk of cancer. LED lights speed up the whitening reaction without the risk of UV light.
Which is the desensitizing serum What is it, and how do I apply it?
The desensitizing serum is perfect for those who have sensitive teeth. It also improves enamel and provides vitamins and minerals to teeth.
If you have sensitive teeth apply the gel 15 minutes prior the start of the session. Rinse and proceed with the whitening process. You can also use it following the whitening treatment. It isn’t necessary to wash it off.
How often should I use the product and for how time?
Snow suggests using this kit to last for 21 mins a per day (for 21 days). Then, use it once per week to keep your teeth white.
What happens if I put the serum on my lips , or gums?
If you do get the cream on your lips, or gums, clean it off. Snow is only meant to be applied to your teeth.
Children can use snow whitening products?
Consult your dental professional before using any products for whitening children.
How do breastfeeding mothers fare?
Yes, a mother who is breastfeeding can whiten her teeth without risk.
Do I need to wait until I can eat?
You should wait for an hour or an hour and half to consume food after using the product. Snow also recommends whitening your teeth before going to bed.
Is Snow teeth whitening healthy for enamel?
Yes. Snow teeth whitening products are enamel-safe when used as advised. To prevent enamel erosion and irritation, do not overuse the products.
What is Snow’s shipping policy?
For purchases of more than $90 you’ll get complimentary shipping (U.S. Only). International orders are subject to a modest shipping charge.
After you place your order after placing your order, you’ll receive your kit within six business days (up up to 2 weeks in the case of overseas orders).
Snow also offers priority shipping. This means that you can get the product expedited within three days.
What is the policy of return for Snow?
If you’re unhappy with the product You can ask for to refund it within 30 days from the date of purchase. You’ll need to ship the item back for the refund. Snow Teeth Whitening Wands
Based on the Dental Advisor, 80 percent of dentists would recommend Snow Teeth whitening for patients. The kits have been proven to eliminate stains caused by smoking, coffee or wine, soda, and tetracycline (antibiotics that lead to yellowing).
- Lasting whitening outcomes
- Dentist recommended
- A safe, professional formula for enamel
- Vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- Use it on bridges, crowns and fillings veneers, braces, crowns and bridges.
- LED kits and other products for the go are available
- The mouthpiece could cause discomfort for certain people.
- The cheapest kit is not cordless. You have to connect it to your phone
- The mouthpiece is not a one-size-fits all and may result in an incorrect fit
- The charger is a bit bulky. Snow Teeth Whitening Wands