There are a variety of different tooth products for whitening available. From gels, white strips and pens to more technologically advanced LEDwhitening kits, it can be difficult to determine the best option. Snow Teeth Whitening Works
Teeth whitening can be costly, complicated and, at times, painful. Some common side effects include extremely sensitive teeth, swollen or red gums, and dry lips.
But at-home tooth whitening treatment does not have to be painful or difficult.
Snow Tooth Whiteningoffers an easy and painless whitening experience. The kits include a formulated whitening serum and an LED mouthpiece.
Snow also sells an all-in-one whitening kit, a whitening toothpaste, desensitizing serum, and lip care products.
Snow is advertised as an easy, safe, and convenient way to whiten your teeth at home. It is only necessary to use the device for nine to 21 minutes a day.
According to Snow’s website 97 percent of customers get results after only one usage (consumer report). 100 percent have seen results after 3 weeks.
What is LED Teeth Whitening ? And is it safe?
LEDs as a source of light is a safe alternative to ultraviolet (UV) light that can trigger cell mutations. An LED light does not cause the mutation of cells, or increase the risk of developing cancer. LED light speeds up the whitening reaction , but without the risks of sunlight.
During the LED teeth whitening process, you’ll apply a bleaching agent to your teeth. The LED light stimulates the bleaching agent, and it starts this chemical process. When this reaction occurs, this blue light enters the enamel and eliminates the stains. Snow Teeth Whitening Works
Why do you want to choose the Snow LED Whitening of Teeth?
The dentist visit for teeth whitening costs money ($600plus per session). The strips for teeth whitening don’t provide long-lasting whitening or whiten every tooth equally.
Snow is a great choice for these procedures if are seeking a cheap and efficient way to whiten your teeth. The kits are priced between $150 to $299.99 (75 treatment options included). You can get a year’s supply of whitening products at a cost of $75.
Their proprietary , advanced teeth-whitening system employs the high-quality LED activating technology to offer professional results for just $1.60 per session.
The kit is only required for between 9 and 21 minutes to whiten a day, while 30 minutes are required for strips for whitening.
Snow’s website also contains thousands of customer reviews. Many of the customers claim they love their products since they cause less sensitivity.
The serum is unique and is specifically formulated to reduce the degree of sensitivity. It provides a comfortable experience for the majority of users.
Many customers also state that they are simple to use and convenient. Others have reported seeing visible improvement after just several times.
Snow was chosen as”the ” best teeth whitening kit for teeth with sensitive issues” from Tuck.com in 2020. It is also the number one preferred brand of Allure Magazine and Men’s Health (2022), and have been mentioned on the cover of Elle, Good Housekeeping, and People Magazine. Snow Teeth Whitening Works
List of ingredients for snow
The serums for snow whiteners have some of the following components:
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Carbamide peroxide
- Deionized water
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Potassium nitrate
- Peppermint oil
Snow is Dentist Recommended
Based on the Dental Advisor the majority of dentists would suggest Snow Teeth whitening for their clients. The kits have been proven to lift stains caused by drinking coffee, smoking, soda, wine, and tetracycline (antibiotics that cause yellowing).
forty-one percentof dentists believe Snow is comparable to rivals and 36 % think that the brand is superior to its competitors.
A few positive remarks made by dental professionals who participated in this survey:
“The zero sensitivity is great.”
“I was pleased the fact that I could connect it to any device because it plugged right into my phone.”
“I have used it and enjoyed it so much that I decided to have my patients order it online.”
“It’s simple to apply the whitener agent using the click pen applicator.”
Some negative comments made by dental professionals that participated in the survey:
“More challenging to retain the mouthpiece in small mouths.”
“I wasn’t sure what dosage of whitening gel to apply.”
“Increased my production of saliva.” Snow Teeth Whitening Works
Benefits of Whitening your Teeth with Snow
The benefits of using Snow teeth whitening include:
- $1.60/treatment (75 treatments in all)
- Results that are fast and effective
- Only needs nine minutes of whitening per day
- Lasting whitening outcomes
- Dentists recommended
- Formula for professional use that is safe and enamel-safe
- Gluten-free, vegan and animal-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- The product is safe for use on crowns, fillingsand bridges braces, veneers, and crowns
- LED kits and on-the-go products available
- Whitening products for the year available
- A patented utility system designed to protect your gums
- All products made in the USA
- Fast shipping worldwide (160+ countries)
Advantages and disadvantages associated with Snow Teeth Whitening
The cons of whitening your teeth with Snow include:
- The mouthpiece can cause discomfort for some people.
- The most affordable kit isn’t cordless. You must connect it to your phone
- The mouthpiece isn’t one-size-fits-all and can cause an incorrect fit
- The charger is a bit bulky.
- The whitening wand could be difficult to use, which may affect the outcome
- It’s messy (lay back to get better results) Snow Teeth Whitening Works
Snow Teeth Whitening reviews (Products Features, Features and Costs)
Three kinds of whitening kits , and an whitening toothpaste
1. Snow At-Home Teeth Clearing (All-In-One Kit)
The Snow All-In-One teeth Whitening Kit is the number one bestseller. It gives fast results in whitening that are guaranteed by 99.3 percent reviews across 500,000+ customers.
Some of these customers include A-list celebrities, such as NFL players and film stars.
The serum is safe for enamel, vegan, gluten-free, and free of animal cruelty. You can expect to see significantly whiter teeth after just 21 days (9-minute application). However, some customers mention getting results in just two or three months. 1
The user-friendly and well-packaged system offers professional-quality whitening for a reasonable price. The serum is enamel-safe for those with gums or teeth that are sensitive.
It’s also safe for bridges, crowns, fillings or veneers as well as braces. No prescriptions or visits to the dentist are needed.
What’s included in the kit:
- One LED light that activates (100 100% safe) and charger
- Medical-grade silicone mouthpiece
- 75+ treatments
- Three wands of proprietary whitening serum
- One wand of high-quality whitening serum
- Two different strengths of whitening
- Desensitizing serum (to reduce any sensitivities)
- 5-year guarantee
Cost: $149-$200 Snow Teeth Whitening Works
2. Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit (2nd Generation)
Snow Wireless Whitening Kit (2nd Gen) is the improved version of the original wireless system.
Snow claims it’s easier to use and offers professional-level whitening in just a few minutes.
The brand new water-resistant and wireless teeth whitening mouthpiece accelerates each session for stronger, longer-lasting results. It can be used in the shower when you are in a hurry.
The LED device also has two light modes. The first is the blue light option for whitening and the second is the dual-light one (red light to help with gum health).
The serum is enamel-safe and vegan. It is gluten-free, vegan and cruelty-free. It will dramatically brighten your teeth after just 21 days (9-minute treatment).
This system is also safe to use on braces, veneers, crowns bridges, as well as sensitive teeth. Additionally, it provides seamless, hands-free, whitening experience. A smartphone or app are not required.
Included in this kit are:
- One LED light that activates (100 100 % secure) and charger
- 75+ treatments
- Self-sanitizing charging case (cordless charging)
- Water-resistant feature
- Dual-light therapy
- Medical-grade silicone mouthpiece
- Two strengths of whitening serum
- Luxury travel case
- Desensitizing serum
- 5-year warranty
Cost: $299 Snow Teeth Whitening Works
3. Snow Blue Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit
The teeth whitening kit wireless from Snow employs dual-light therapy. It includes Blue light to help with whitening as well as Red light to aid in gum health.
The serum is safe for enamel and is vegan, gluten-free, and non-toxic. The LED mouthpiece helps enhance the effect of the serum for a longer time.
It is also water-resistant which makes it perfect for people who lead busy lives. You can shower while whitening your teeth.
The kit includes:
- A wireless and water-resistant LED expanding mouthpiece to speed up whitening hands-free.
- Three teeth whitening wands
- Extra strength whitening serum for quicker results
- 5-year warranty
- 75+ treatments
- Blue and red light therapy settings
Cost: $299 Snow Teeth Whitening Works
4. Whitening Teeth for Snow
Get your teeth whiter with Snow Whitening Toothpaste. This toothpaste gives professional dental cleaning without additional chemicals.
The toothpaste you brush with once or twice a day is a fantastic supplement to your routine of LED whitening.
Snow’s whitening toothpaste comes with the following features:
- It took 17 months to develop the perfect combination of ingredients
- Luxury mint flavor
- Enamel-safe ingredients
- You can be sure of the results
- Designed for sensitive teeth
Price: $39 (3-month amount) up to $99. (12-month supply)
How to Use Snow Teeth Whitening Kits (Normal and Wireless)
- Before you start a whitening session, make sure to brush and floss your teeth. This ensures that any plaque, bacteria, and food particles are removed , which increases the efficacy of the gel for whitening.
- Apply the use theThe Snow Teeth whitening serum using a twist the wand. Apply the gel to each tooth until they are fully coated. Do your best to not touch your lips, gums or tongue (because it may cause irritation).
- Once the serum is applied onto your tooth, connect the LED light on your phone and put the mouthpiece in (unless you’re using the cordless kit). Keep the light in for 9 to 30 mins. The amount of time depends on the brightness you prefer.
- After whitening, remove the plug and take the light out of your mouth. Rinse the light as well as your mouth , and then brush your teeth to remove any remaining gel.
- Use the kit for 21 minutes every throughout the day (for the duration of 21 days). Then, you can you can use it every week to keep your teeth clean.
If you’re employing your tooth whitening device wireless it is not necessary to plug in the device. You can use this device at your leisure or in the shower. The device will be connected to the charging case after use to clean itself and eliminate germs. Snow Teeth Whitening Works
Why Trust Us? How do we Analyze Products
The entire medical content available on this site, including this guide and other product reviews, are written by our team of experienced writers and researchers.
All NewMouth writers vet products that are recommended and reviewed in the industry.
In cases where this isn’t possible the team will
- Compare both negative and positive feedback of the products
- Speak with company executives to ensure their products are safe and effective.
- Examine costs to make sure that customers get the highest quality items at affordable prices.
- Review research studies and compare the pros and cons of each product
Each piece of content is thoroughly reviewed prior to publication. Every piece of content published on NewMouth is also vetted medically by a licensed dentist particularly any content in which we recommend products.
Dental professionals flag any suggestions they do not agree with. Products that don’t conform to their standards for professional use are rejected. Snow Teeth Whitening Works
What people are saying about Snow
The NewMouth team compiled reviews from The NewMouth team compiled reviews from four sites which offer Snow’s products. We found more than 7,000 customer reviews in total. The majority of the reviews are favorable, and some are negative, or in between. The majority of Amazon reviews are rated 4 stars or above.
A large majority of positive reviews say the whitening products cause little or no sensitivity. Some have reported instant results, others state that you’ll see changes after a couple of uses.
” So far, so good; I’ve been using this for two weeks with the maximum strength and my teeth are definitely brightening.”
” Amazon reviewer
“It is easy to use, no sensitivity (which I’ve experienced with every other whitening device I’ve tried from professional to strips of whitening), and the whitening gel doesn’t taste anything like anything else.”
– Target reviewer
Even though a majority of reviews for Snow are positive on multiple websites However, there were some who weren’t totally satisfied with the service.
However, keep in mind that people who have thin enamel or dental restorations cannot get their teeth whiter. Some are also more sensitive than other people (and sensitive teeth are a common consequence of all tooth whitening, even professional treatment).
Not reading the instruction carefully before use can also cause poor results.
“The product functioned as it was claimed. What they do not say effectively in the description is the fact that the UV light source has a shorter cord, and will need your OWN charger/power source in order to operate.”
— Amazon reviewer
“It takes a bit of time for the whiteners to come out of the tube at first, and it’s very difficult to apply it to each tooth. The mouthpiece is a bit large and uncomfortable. “
– Best Buy reviewer
How Much Does Whitening Your Teeth With Snow Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening kits cost between $150 and $300, depending on which kit you select. They come equipped with 75 different treatments.
You can also buy the Tooth Whitening Wand refills individually in packs of four, two 6, or 12. The cost of the wands is $29 to $129. One drop is sufficient for both upper and lower teeth, which means that one wand should last for many sessions. Snow Teeth Whitening Works
Where can I buy Snow Teeth Whitening Products
The most convenient place to purchase Snow Teeth Whitening products is directly from their website. They often have promotions and discounts. It is not possible to find these deals on Amazon.
FAQs on Whitening Your Teeth Snow
Does whitening of your snow teeth cause the sensitivity?
Whitening your teeth with Snow Teeth causes almost no sensitivities because it is made of potassium nitrate that eliminates discomfort. The product is specifically designed to lessen the effect.
Can I whiten my teeth using crowns, fillings, or other restorations?
Yes the products are safe for apply to all dental restorations.
What is the danger of LED lights on mouth cancer?
LED light doesn’t result in the transformation of cells or increase the risk of developing cancer. LED accelerates the whitening process, but without the dangers of UV light.
What is the desensitizing agent What is it, and how do I apply it?
The desensitizing treatment serum is ideal for those who have sensitive teeth. It also helps strengthen enamel and provides vitamins and minerals to teeth.
If your teeth are sensitive, apply the serum 15 minutes before starting the session. Rinse then continue the whitening treatment. You can also use it following the whitening treatment. It doesn’t require washing it out.
Do I need to use the product, and for how long?
Snow recommends applying the kit for 21 minutes each all day (for 21 days). After that, use it every week to keep your teeth white.
What happens if the liquid on my lips or gums?
If you find the serum on your lips or gums clean it off. Snow is intended to be used on your teeth.
Do children have the right to use snow-whitening products?
You should speak with your dental professional before applying any whitening product to children.
What is the situation for women who are breastfeeding?
Yes, a mom who is breastfeeding can easily whiten her teeth.
How long do I need to be waiting before I can eat?
You should wait for an hour or an hour and a half before you consume food following the use of the product. Snow also recommends that you bleach your teeth prior to the bed.
Is Snow teeth whitening safe for enamel?
Yes. The products for whitening teeth of snow are safe for enamel when used as directed. To prevent irritation and erosion be sure to not use too much of the products.
What is Snow’s shipping policy?
For purchases of more than $90, you’ll receive FREE shipping (U.S. exclusively). International orders have a minimal shipping charge.
When you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive the kit within 6 business days (up up to 2 weeks for internationally-based orders).
Snow also provides priority shipping, which means you can have the item shipped within three days.
What is Snow’s return policy?
If you’re not completely satisfied with your kit You can ask for an exchange within 30 days of purchasing. You’ll need to return the item back for the refund. Snow Teeth Whitening Works
Based on dental advisor 80 percent of dentists would recommend Snow Teeth Whitening to their patients. The kits have been proven to remove stains caused by smoking, coffee or wine, soda, and tetracycline (antibiotics which can cause yellowing).
- End-to-end whitening results
- Dentists are recommended
- Enamel-safe professional formula
- Vegan, gluten-free and animal-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- Use it on bridges, crowns and fillings veneers, braces, crowns and bridges.
- LED kits and portable products available
- The mouthpiece might be uncomfortable for some individuals.
- The most affordable kit isn’t cordless. You have to plug it into your phone
- The mouthpiece is not a one-size-fits-all and can cause an unfitness
- The charger is slightly bulky Snow Teeth Whitening Works