There are a variety of different tooth whitening products to choose from. From gels, white strips and pens, to more sophisticated LED kits for whitening, it can be difficult to choose the best option. Snow Teeth Whitenint
Teeth whitening can also be costly, complicated, and sometimes painful. Common side effects are extremely sensitive teeth, swollen or red gums, and dry lips.
However, at-home teeth whitening treatment shouldn’t be painful or difficult.
Snow Tooth Whiteningoffers a straightforward and less painful whitening experience. The kits include a specially created whitening serum as well as the mouthpiece is illuminated.
Snow also sells an all-in-one kit to whitening, a toothpaste, desensitizing serum as well as lip care products.
Snow is advertised as an easy, safe and convenient way to whiten your teeth at your home. It is only necessary to use the device for nine to 21 minutes a day.
According to Snow’s website, Snow’s website claims that 97 percent of customers experience results after just one use (consumer survey). 100 percent have seen results after three weeks.
What is LED Teethwhitening and is it Safe?
LED as a light source is a more secure alternatives to the ultraviolet (UV) light, which can trigger cell mutations. The LED light doesn’t cause mutations of cells, or increase the risk of developing cancer. LED accelerates the whitening reaction without the risks of ultraviolet light.
When you undergo the LED teeth-whitening process, you’ll apply a bleaching agent to your teeth. The LED light turns on the whitening agent and starts the chemical reaction. If this reaction happens, it is when the light of blue penetrates the enamel and eliminates the stains. Snow Teeth Whitenint
Why choose to use Snow LED Teeth Whitening?
Going to the dentist for teeth whitening can be costly ($600+ per treatment). Tooth whitening strips do not provide long-lasting whitening or whiten all teeth equally.
Snow is an excellent solution to the treatments you are in search of a cost-effective and efficient way to whiten your teeth. The kits cost between $150 to $299.99 (75 sessions included). The cost is for a year’s supply of whitening products for just $75.
Their advanced, proprietary teeth-whitening treatment system makes use of high-quality LED activating technology to give professional results at less than $1.60 per treatment.
The kit will only require about 9-21 minutes of whitening every day, while 30 minutes are required for whitening strips.
Snow’s website also has thousands of customer reviews. Many of them say they love the products because they cause less sensitivity.
The unique, proprietary serum is specifically formulated to reduce the sensitivity. It offers a smooth experience for the majority of users.
Many customers also say they are simple to use and simple to use. Other reviewers mention seeing noticeable improvement after just one or two uses.
Snow was voted as”the ” best teeth whitening kit for teeth with sensitive issues” according to Tuck.com in the year 2020. It is also the number one recommend brand in Allure Magazine and Men’s Health (2022) and have been featured in Elle, Good Housekeeping, and People Magazine. Snow Teeth Whitenint
List of Snow Ingredients
The serums for snow whiteners have these ingredients
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Carbamide peroxide
- Deionized water
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Potassium nitrate
- Peppermint oil
Dentists recommend Snow
In the report by dental advisor 80 percent of dentists would recommend Snow Teeth Whitening to their patients. The kits have shown to get rid of stains caused drinking coffee, smoking or wine, soda, and tetracycline (antibiotics which can result in yellowing).
Forty-one percentof dentists believe that Snow is similar to other brands and 37 percent believe the brand is superior to competitors.
Some positive remarks made by dental professionals involved in this survey:
“The zero sensitivity was great.”
“I liked the fact that I could use it anyplace since it could be connected to my cell phone.”
“I have used it and enjoyed it so much I had my patients purchase it online.”
“It’s easy to apply agents to whiten your teeth with the application tool called a click pen.”
Some negative comments made by dental professionals that participated in the survey:
“More difficult to maintain the jawpiece in smaller mouths.”
“I was unsure of what dosage of whitening gel to use.”
“Increased my production of saliva.” Snow Teeth Whitenint
Benefits of Whitening Your Teeth With Snow
The advantages of Snow teeth whitening include:
- $1.60/treatment (75 treatments in all)
- Guaranteed results for fast whitening
- It only takes only 9 minutes of whitening each day
- The results of whitening last for a long time
- Dentists recommended
- Formula for professional use that is safe and enamel-safe
- Vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- Safe to use on bridges, crowns and fillings, veneers, and braces
- LED kits, on-the-go items and LED kits available
- The year-round supply of whitening supplies are available
- A custom-designed utility system to defend your gums
- All products are made in the USA
- Fast shipping worldwide (160+ countries)
Benefits and disadvantages of Snow Teeth Whitening
The cons of whitening your teeth with Snow include:
- The mouthpiece could be uncomfortable for some individuals.
- The cheapest model is not wireless; you must plug it into your phone
- The mouthpiece isn’t a one-size-fits-all solution and can result in an inadvertent fit
- The charger is quite bulky.
- The whitening wand may make it difficult for users to operate, which can impact results
- It can be messy (lay back while whitening for better outcomes) Snow Teeth Whitenint
Snow Teeth Whitening Review (Products, Features & Costs)
The Snow brand offers three varieties of whitening kits and a whitening toothpaste:
1. Snow at-Home Teeth Cleaning (All-In-One Kit)
The Snow All-In-1 Dental Whitening Kit is the top bestseller. It delivers fast results for whitening guaranteed with 99.3 percent reviews across more than 500,000 customers.
Among these customers are A-list stars, including NFL players and movie stars.
The serum is enamel-safe, vegan, gluten-free and non-toxic. It is possible to see dramatically whiter teeth within just 21 days (9-minute treatment). However, some customers mention experiencing results in just some hours. 1
The convenient and well-packaged system delivers a professional-level whitening experience for a reasonable price. The serum is safe for those with sensitive teeth and gums.
It’s also safe for crowns, fillings, bridges veneers, braces, and crowns. There is no prescription or dental visits are needed.
Included in this kit are:
- One LED that is activated (100 100% safe) and charger
- Medical-grade silicone mouthpiece
- 75+ treatments
- Three wands of the whitening serum
- One wand of extra-strength whitening serum
- Two levels of whitening serum
- Desensitizing serum (to minimize any sensitivity)
- 5-year warranty
Cost: $149 to $200 Snow Teeth Whitenint
2. Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit (2nd Generation)
Snow Wireless Whitening Kit (2nd Gen) is the updated version of the original wireless system.
Snow claims that it’s simpler to use, and gives professional whitening in just a few minutes.
The brand new water-resistant and wireless teeth whitening mouthpiece accelerates each session for stronger, longer-lasting results. It is also a great option to use in the shower if need to rush.
The LED device also comes with two different modes of light. The first is the blue light option for whitening while the other is the dual-light choice (red light to help with the health of your gums).
The serum is safe for enamel vegan, gluten-free, vegan and non-toxic. It will dramatically brighten your teeth after just 21 days (9-minute application).
The system is safe to use on braces, veneers, crowns, bridges, and sensitive teeth. It also offers a completely effortless, hands-free whitening experience. There is no phone or application required.
The kit includes:
- One LED activating light (100% safe) and charger
- 75+ treatments
- Self-sanitizing charging case (cordless charging)
- Water-resistant feature
- Dual-light therapy
- Medical-grade silicone mouthpiece
- Two different strengths of whitening
- Luxury travel case
- Desensitizing serum
- 5-year warranty
Cost: $299 Snow Teeth Whitenint
3. Snow Blue Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit
The teeth whitening kit wireless from Snow makes use of dual-light therapy. It features the blue light to help with whitening as well as Red light to aid in gum health.
The serum is safe for enamel and is vegan, gluten-free, and non-toxic. The LED mouthpiece improves the effect of the serum for a longer time.
The device is also water-resistant which makes it perfect for those who live busy lives. It is also possible to shower while you whiten your teeth.
Kit includes the following:
- A wireless and water-resistant LED accelerating mouthpiece for hands-free whitening
- Three teeth whitening Wands for whitening
- Extra strength whitening serum for quicker results
- Five-year warranty
- 75+ treatments
- Light therapy blue and red settings
Cost: $299 Snow Teeth Whitenint
4. Snow Teeth Whitening Toothpaste
Make your teeth appear whiter by using The Snow Whitening Toothpaste. This toothpaste is designed to provide professional teeth cleaning , without the added chemicals.
A quick brushing at least once or twice per day is an excellent supplement to your LED whitening routine.
Snow’s whitening toothpaste comes with the following features:
- It took 17 years to perfect the perfect mixture of ingredients
- Mint flavor with a premium taste
- Enamel-safe ingredients
- The results are guaranteed
- Designed for sensitive teeth
Cost for a single month: $39. (3-month of supply) or $99 (12-month supply)
How to Use Snow Teeth Whitening Kits (Normal & Wireless)
- Before you start a whitening session, be sure to brush and floss your teeth. This ensures any plaque, food particles and bacteria are removed and increases the efficacy of the whitening gel.
- Apply the snow Teeth whitening serum through twisting the wand. Paint each tooth until they are completely covered. Be careful not to apply the gel to your lips, gums, or tongue (because it can irritate them).
- After the serum has been applied to your teeth, plug the light bulb of the LED into your smartphone and then insert the mouthpiece inside (unless you’re using the kit that is cordless). The light should remain on for 9 to 30 mins. The amount of time depends on your desired whiteness.
- After whitening, unplug and take the light out of your mouth. Rinse both the light and your mouth , and then brush your teeth in order to get rid of any remaining gel.
- Make use of the kit for 21 minutes per daily (for 21 days). After that, make sure to use it at least once a week to keep your teeth white.
If you are utilising your tooth whitening device wireless you do not need to connect the device. You can use this device without restriction or even within the bathroom. You’ll plug it into the charging case after use and it will clean itself and remove germs. Snow Teeth Whitenint
Why Trust Us? How We Analyze Products
All medical information on this site, which includes this guide as well as other product reviews, is written by our team of highly experienced experts and writers.
All NewMouth writers evaluate products that are recommended and reviewed in the industry.
If this isn’t possible the team will
- Compare Positive and Negative reviews of the product
- Discuss with the company’s leaders to ensure that their products are safe and effective
- Look into costs to ensure customers are getting the best quality items at affordable prices.
- Read research studies to compare the pros and cons of every product
Each piece of content is heavily reviewed before publication. All content on NewMouth is also reviewed medically from a registered dentist, particularly any content in which we suggest products.
The dentists at our office flag any recommendation they don’t agree with. Products that do not meet the standards of their profession are discarded. Snow Teeth Whitenint
What People are Saying About Snow
The NewMouth team has compiled reviews from four websites which allow you to buy Snow’s products. We have uncovered more than 7,000 reviews in total. The majority of them are positive, but small proportions are negative or somewhere between. About 80 percent of Amazon reviews are 4 stars or higher.
A majority of favorable reviews mention that the whitening products cause little or no sensitivity. Some have reported instant results, some say you’ll see improvement after just a few times.
” So far, so good; I’ve been using this for two weeks using the most potent strength, and my teeth have definitely started to whiten.”
” Amazon reviewer
“It is easy to use, no sensitivities (which I’ve experienced in every other whitening product I used throughout the years from professional to whitening strips), and the whitening gel doesn’t taste or smell like any other product.”
– Target reviewer
Even though a majority of reviews for Snow are favorable across various sites There were some customers who were not fully satisfied with their products.
Be aware that those with weak tooth enamel, or have dental crowns cannot be whitened. Some people are also more sensitive than other people (and sensitiveness is a typical consequence of all tooth whitening, even professional treatment).
Inattention to reading the instructions attentively prior to use could cause poor results.
“The product worked as claimed. The only thing they don’t explain adequately in the description is the fact that the UV light device has a fairly short cord that will require your OWN charger/power source for it to be functional.”
— Amazon reviewer
“It takes a while for the whiteners to come from the tube first, and it’s kind of tedious trying to place it on each tooth. The mouthpiece is a bit bulky and uncomfortable. “
Best Buy reviewer
How Much Does Snow Teeth Whitening Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening kits cost between $150 and $300, according to the type of kit you pick. They all come with 75 treatments.
You can also buy the Tooth Whitening Wand refills individually in packs of four, two or six. The price of the wands can range from $29 to $129. One drop is enough to treat the upper and lower teeth, thus one wand lasts you several times. Snow Teeth Whitenint
Where can I buy Snow Teeth Whitening Products
The best place to buy Snow Teeth Whitening products is directly on their website. This is due to the fact that they usually have promos and discounts. These deals are not available on Amazon.
FAQs on Whitening Your Teeth Snow
Do whitening your teeth with snow cause sensitivity?
Snow Teeth Whitening produces virtually no sensitivity due to its potassium nitrate which helps eliminate any discomfort. The products are specifically formulated to reduce this effect.
Can I whiten my teeth using the use of fillings or other types of restorations?
Yes, these products are safe for be used on all dental restorations.
What is the risk of LED lights on mouth cancer?
LED light doesn’t cause mutations of cells or raise the risk of cancer. LED lights speed up the whitening reaction without the risks of UV light.
How do I use the desensitizing cream and how can I apply it?
The desensitizing serum is ideal for those who have sensitive teeth. It also improves enamel and returns minerals and vitamins to teeth.
If you have sensitive teeth, apply the serum 15 minutes prior to beginning the treatment. Rinse, then proceed to the whitening process. You can also use it after the whitening session. There is no need to wash it off.
When should I utilize the product and for how many hours?
Snow suggests making use of the device for 21 minutes a daily (for up to 21 consecutive days). After that, use it once a week to keep your teeth white.
What happens if I get the liquid on my lips or gums?
If you find the cream on your lips, or gums, clean it off. Snow is only meant to be used on your teeth.
Can children use Snow-whitening products?
You should speak with your dentist before applying any product for whitening on children.
What about breastfeeding women?
Yes, a mom who is breastfeeding can easily whiten her teeth.
How long do I have to sit in line before eating?
Take an hour to an hour and a half until you can consume food after using the product. Snow also suggests whitening your teeth prior to you go to bed.
Is Snow teeth whitening secure for enamel?
Yes. The products for whitening teeth of snow are safe for enamel when used as instructed. To avoid enamel erosion and irritation be sure to not use too much of the products.
What is Snow’s shipping policy?
In the event you buy more than $90, you’ll receive complimentary shipping (U.S. Only). International orders require a small shipping cost.
When you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive the kit within 6 business days (up of two weeks in the case of internationally-based orders).
Snow also provides priority shipping, where you can have the item shipped within three days.
What is the Snow’s return policy?
If you are not satisfied with your kit you may request to refund it within 30 days from the date of purchase. You’ll need to ship the product back in order to receive an exchange. Snow Teeth Whitenint
Based on The Dental Advisor 80 percent of dentists would recommend Snow Teeth whitening for patients. The kits have been proven to lift stains caused by smoking, coffee and wine, as well as soda and tetracycline (antibiotics which can lead to yellowing).
- Long-lasting whitening results
- Dentists recommend
- Professional formula that is safe for enamel.
- Vegan, gluten-free and animal-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- Safe to use on crowns, fillings, bridges veneers, braces, and crowns
- LED kits and other products for the go available
- The mouthpiece may be uncomfortable for certain individuals.
- The cheapest kit is not cordless. You have to plug it into your phone
- The mouthpiece cannot be a universal fit and could result in an incorrect fit
- The charger is quite bulky. Snow Teeth Whitenint