There are numerous different types of teeth whitening products to choose from. From white strips, gels and pens to more technologically advanced LEDwhitening kits, it can be difficult to select the best option. Snow Teeth Whitenting
Teeth whitening can be complex, costly and can be painful. The most frequent side effects are sensitive teeth, red or swollen gums, and dry lips.
In reality, at-home dental whitening treatment isn’t required to be painful or difficult.
Snow Dental Whiteningoffers simple and painless whitening experience. The kits include a specially formulated whitening serum and an LED-lit mouthpiece.
Snow also sells an all-in one kit for whitening, which includes a whitening toothpaste, a desensitizing serum and lip products.
Snow advertises itself as a safe, comfortable, and efficient method of whitening your teeth at home. The only requirement is to utilize the device for 9 to 21 minutes a day.
According to Snow’s website, 97 percent of customers get results after just one use (consumer study). 100 percent see results after 3 weeks.
What is LED Teeth Whitening & is it Safe?
LEDs as a source of light is a safer option to avoid ultraviolet (UV) light, which could cause cell changes. The LED light doesn’t result in the transformation of cells or raise the risk of cancer. LED speeds up the whitening process, without the dangers of UV light.
When you undergo the LED teeth-whitening procedure, you’ll apply a bleaching agent on your teeth. The LED light activates the bleaching agent and triggers an chemical reaction. When this reaction occurs, its blue LED light penetrates enamel and eliminates stains. Snow Teeth Whitenting
Why should you choose the Snow LED Whitening of Teeth?
A visit to the dentist for teeth whitening costs money ($600plus per session). The strips for teeth whitening don’t offer long-lasting whitening, or whiten every tooth equally.
Snow is a great option to consider if are looking for an affordable and effective method of whitening your teeth. The kits are priced between $150 to 299 dollars (75 sessions included). You can purchase a full one-year supply of whitening gel for $75.
Their proprietary , advanced teeth-whitening treatment system makes use of high-quality LED activating technology to deliver professional results for only $1.60 per session.
The kit only requires between 9 and 21 minutes to whiten each day, compared to 30 minutes for strips to whitening.
Snow’s website also contains thousands of customer reviews. Many of the customers claim they love their products because they cause less sensitivity.
The unique serum is specifically formulated to reduce the sensation. It provides a comfortable experience for almost all users.
Many customers also state that the kits are user-friendly and practical. Other reviewers mention seeing noticeable outcomes after just one or two uses.
Snow was named one of the ” best teeth whitening kit for teeth with sensitive issues” by Tuck.com in 2020. They’re also the top preferred brand of Allure Magazine and Men’s Health (2022) and have been mentioned by Elle, Good Housekeeping, and People Magazine. Snow Teeth Whitenting
The Snow Ingredients List
These serums are made up of these ingredients
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Carbamide peroxide
- Deionized water
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Potassium nitrate
- Peppermint oil
Dentists recommend Snow
According to the Dental Advisor, 80 percent of dentists would suggest Snow Teeth whitening for patients. The kits have been shown to lift stains caused by drinking coffee, smoking or wine, soda, and tetracycline (antibiotics which can result in yellowing).
40%of dentists think Snow is similar to other brands however, 36 percent believe that the brand is superior to its competitors.
A few positive comments made by dental professionals that participated in the survey:
“The zero sensitivity is great.”
“I liked the fact that I could connect it to any device since it could be connected to my cell phone.”
“I tried it and loved it so much I had my patients purchase it on the internet.”
“It’s simple to apply the bleaching agent by using the application tool called a click pen.”
Some negative remarks mentioned by the dental professionals involved in this survey:
“More difficult to maintain the jawpiece in smaller mouths.”
“I was unsure of what amount of whitening gel I should use.”
“Increased the amount of saliva I produce.” Snow Teeth Whitenting
Benefits of Whitening your Teeth with Snow
Pros of Snow teeth whitening include:
- $1.60/treatment (75 treatment sessions included)
- Speedy results with guaranteed results
- Just only 9 minutes of whitening each day
- End-to-end whitening results
- Dentists recommended
- Enamel-safe professional formula
- Vegan, gluten-free and animal-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- Use it on crowns, fillings, bridges veneers, braces, crowns and bridges.
- LED kits and other products for the go are available
- The year-round supply of whitening supplies can be purchased
- A patented utility system designed to help protect your gums
- All products are made in the USA
- Fast shipping worldwide (160+ countries)
Benefits and disadvantages from Snow Teeth Whitening
The cons of whitening your teeth with Snow include:
- The mouthpiece might cause discomfort for certain people.
- The cheapest kit is not wireless; you must plug it into your phone
- The mouthpiece isn’t one-size-fits-all solution and can result in an improper fit
- The charger is slightly bulky
- The whitening wand could become difficult to work with, and can affect results
- It can be messy (lay on your back while you’re whitening for better outcomes) Snow Teeth Whitenting
Snow Teeth Whitening Review (Products and Features, Costs and Prices)
Snow sells three types of whitening kits and an whitening toothpaste
1. Snow at-Home Teeth Clearing (All-In-One Kit)
Snow All-In One teeth Whitening Kit can be described as the #1 bestseller. It provides fast whitening results as well as 99.3 percent customer satisfaction across over 500,000+ users.
Many of them are A-list celebrities, including NFL players and film stars.
The serum is enamel-safe, vegan, gluten-free, and non-toxic. It is possible to see dramatically whiter teeth after just 21 days of usage (9-minute application). But some users have reported experiencing results in just two or three days. 1
The well-packaged and easy-to-use system offers professional-quality whitening at an affordable price. The serum is enamel-safe for those who have sensitive teeth and gums.
It is also safe on bridges, crowns and fillings veneers, braces, and crowns. The use of a prescription and dental visit are needed.
The kit includes:
- One light with an activation LED (100 100% secure) and charger
- Medical grade silicone mouthpiece
- 75+ treatments
- Three wands of proprietary whitening serum
- One wand of extra-strength whitening serum
- Two levels of whitening serum
- Desensitizing serum (to minimize any sensitivity)
- 5-year guarantee
Cost: $149 to $200 Snow Teeth Whitenting
2. Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit (2nd Generation)
Snow Wireless Whitening Kit (2nd Gen) is the re-engineered version of the original wireless system.
Snow claims that it’s simpler to use, and gives professional whitening in just a few minutes.
The brand new water-resistant and wireless teeth whitening mouthpiece increases the speed of each session to deliver more lasting, long-lasting results. It is also a great option to use during showers if you need to rush.
The LED device also has two different modes of light. The first one is the blue light option to whiten The second is the dual-light mode (red light for dental health).
The serum is enamel-safe and vegan. It is gluten-free, vegan and free of animal cruelty. It is possible to see dramatically whiter teeth within just 21 days of usage (9-minute application).
This method is also safe for braces, veneers, crowns, bridges, and sensitive teeth. It also provides an effortless, hands-free whitening experience. No phone or app is required.
The kit includes:
- One LED that is activated (100 100% secure) and charger
- 75+ treatments
- Self-sanitizing charging case (cordless charging)
- Waterproofing feature
- Dual-light therapy
- Medical grade silicone mouthpiece
- Two different strengths of whitening
- Luxury travel case
- Desensitizing serum
- Five-year warranty
Cost: $299 Snow Teeth Whitenting
3. Snow Blue Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit
This wireless teeth whitening kit from Snow utilizes dual-light therapy. It comes with Blue light for whitening and the red color to help support gums.
The serum is safe for enamel and is vegan, gluten-free, and free of animal cruelty. The LED mouthpiece helps enhance the results of the serum, ensuring it lasts longer.
The device is also water-resistant which makes it perfect for those who live busy lives. You can shower while whitening your teeth.
What’s included in the kit:
- A waterproof and wireless LED speeding mouthpiece that can be used for hands-free whitening
- Three teeth whitening instruments
- Extra strength whitening serum for quicker results
- Five-year warranty
- 75+ treatments
- Light therapy in red and blue settings
Cost: $299 Snow Teeth Whitenting
4. Snow Teeth Whitening Toothpaste
Make your teeth appear whiter by using Snow Whitening Toothpaste. This toothpaste is designed to provide professional teeth cleansing without additional chemicals.
Brushing with this toothpaste once or twice a day can be a wonderful addition to your routine of LED whitening.
Snow’s whitening toothpaste includes the following attributes:
- It took 17 years to perfect the perfect mix of ingredients
- Premium mint flavor
- Enamel-safe ingredients
- The results are guaranteed
- Created for teeth with sensitive issues
Cost $39. (3-month supply) to $199 (12-month supply)
How to Use Whitening Snow Teeth Kits (Normal and Wireless)
- Before you begin a whitening session, ensure to clean and floss your teeth. This ensures that any plaque, food particles and bacteria are removed , and improves the effectiveness of the gel.
- Apply the Apply theWhitening Serum to the Snow Teeth whitening serum by twisting the wand. Paint each tooth until they are fully coated. Be careful not to apply the gel to your lips, gums, or tongue (because it can irritate them).
- After the serum has been applied the teeth plug the light bulb of the LED into your phone and plug the mouthpiece into (unless you’re using the kit that is cordless). The light should remain on for 9 to 30 mins. The amount of time depends on your desired whiteness.
- After whitening, disconnect the plug and remove the light from your mouth. Rinse both the light and your mouth and brush your teeth to get rid of any remaining gel.
- Use the kit for 21 minutes a day (for 21 days). Then, use it once a week to keep your teeth white.
If you are using your Wireless Teeth Whitening System it is not necessary to connect the device. You can use the device at your leisure or in the shower. The device will be connected to the charging box after each use and it will clean itself and remove germs. Snow Teeth Whitenting
Why Trust Us? How do we Analyze Products
All medical content on this site, which includes this guide as well as other product reviews, is written by our team of highly experienced experts and writers.
All NewMouth writers evaluate products that are recommended and reviewed in the field.
If it isn’t feasible Our team will:
- Compare Positive and Negative reviews on the product
- Contact the leaders of your company to ensure that their products are safe and effective
- Look into costs to ensure that your customers receive the best high-quality products for a reasonable price.
- Review research studies and compare the advantages and disadvantages of each product
Each piece of content is thoroughly reviewed prior to publication. All content on NewMouth is medically reviewed from a registered dentist especially any content that we suggest products.
Dental professionals flag any suggestions they aren’t happy with. Products that do not meet the standards of their profession are discarded. Snow Teeth Whitenting
What are people saying about Snow
The NewMouth team collected reviews from the four sites which allow you to buy Snow’s products. We discovered more than 7,000 customer reviews in total. Most of the reviews are positive, while a small percentage of them are negative, or between. More than 80 percent of Amazon reviews are rated four stars or more.
A majority of favorable reviews mention that the whitening products cause no or little sensitivity. Some reviewers mention immediate results, others state that you’ll see improvement after just a few times.
” So far, so good; I’ve been using it for two weeks at the most potent strength, and my teeth are definitely whitening.”
– Amazon reviewer
“It is very easy to use, it doesn’t cause sensitivities (which I have had with every other whitening system I used throughout the years from professional to strips of whitening), and the gel isn’t a taste of anything.”
– Target reviewer
Even though a majority of reviews for Snow are positive on multiple websites There were some customers who were not completely satisfied with the products.
But, remember that people who have thin enamel or dental restorations will not be able to whiten their teeth. People with thin enamel are also more prone to sensitivity than other people (and sensitive teeth are a common result of any tooth whiteningprocedures, even professional ones).
Neglecting to read the instructions carefully prior to use can cause poor results.
“The product was functional as stated. What they may not explain adequately in the description is that the ultraviolet light device has a fairly short cord that will require your OWN charge and power unit in order to operate.”
” Amazon reviewer
“It takes time for the whitener to pop from the tube first and then it gets difficult to apply it to each tooth. The mouthpiece is a bit large and uncomfortable. “
Best Buy reviewer
How Much Does Snow Teeth Whitening Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening kits cost between $150 and $300, according to the type of kit you pick. They all come equipped with 75 different treatments.
You can also order the Teeth Whitening Wand refills in packs of four, two, six, or 12. The price of the wands vary from $29 to $129. One drop is enough to treat the top and bottom teeth therefore one wand can last for many sessions. Snow Teeth Whitenting
Where to Buy Snow Teeth Whitening Products
The best place to buy Snow Teeth Whitening products is directly on their website. This is because they frequently have discounts and promos. It is not possible to find these deals on Amazon.
Whitening your teeth with whitened snow
Does Snow teeth whitening cause sensitization?
Snow Teeth Whitening can cause virtually no sensitivity due to its potassium nitrate that eliminates discomfort. The products are specially designed to reduce this effect.
Can I whiten my teeth using dental fillings or other restorations?
Yes they are safe to be used on all dental restorations.
What is the danger of LED lights on mouth cancer?
An LED light does not lead to the mutation of cells or increase the risk of developing cancer. LED accelerates the whitening reaction , without the risks of UV light.
Which is the desensitizing serum what is it and how do I apply it?
The desensitizing treatment serum is ideal for people who have extra sensitive teeth. It also strengthens enamel and gives vitamins and minerals back to teeth.
If you suffer from sensitive teeth apply the treatment 15 minutes prior to beginning the session. Rinse and proceed with the whitening treatment. It can also be used after the whitening session. You don’t have to rinse it off.
When should I use the product and for how time?
Snow recommends using the kit for 21 minutes a all day (for 21 days). Then, use it at least once per week to keep your teeth white.
What happens if I get the liquid on my lips or gums?
If you do get the serum on your lips or gums, clean it off. It is designed to be used on your teeth.
Children can use snow whitening products?
It is recommended to consult with your dentist prior to applying any product for whitening on children.
What is the situation for women who are breastfeeding?
Yes, a breastfeeding mom is able to safely whiten her teeth.
How long do I have to sit in line before eating?
Wait an hour to an hour and a half until you can eat after using the product. Snow also recommends that you bleach your teeth prior to bed.
Is Snow teeth whitening healthy for enamel?
Yes. The products for whitening teeth of snow are safe to use as recommended. To avoid irritation and erosion, do not overuse the products.
What is Snow’s shipping policy?
In the event you buy more than $90, you’ll receive FREE shipping (U.S. just). International orders will incur a small shipping fee.
When you’ve placed your order You’ll receive the kit within six business days (up up to 2 weeks for international orders).
Snow also offers priority shipping. You can get the product expedited within three days.
What is Snow’s policy on return?
If you’re not completely satisfied with the product, you can request the refund within 30 days from the date of purchase. You’ll need to return the product back for the refund. Snow Teeth Whitenting
Based on the Dental Advisor, 80 percent of dentists would suggest Snow Teeth Whitening to their patients. The kits have shown to get rid of stains caused drinking coffee, smoking, soda, wine, and tetracycline (antibiotics that cause yellowing).
- The results of whitening last for a long time
- Dentist recommended
- A safe, professional formula for enamel
- Gluten-free, vegan and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- Safe to use on bridges, crowns and fillings veneers, braces, and crowns
- LED kits and portable products available
- The mouthpiece may be uncomfortable for some individuals.
- The cheapest model isn’t cordless. You have to connect it to your phone
- The mouthpiece isn’t a one-size-fits all and may result in an unfitness
- The charger is quite bulky. Snow Teeth Whitenting