There are numerous different types of teeth whitening products to choose from. From gels, white strips and pens, to more technologically advanced LEDwhitening kits, it could be overwhelming to find the best product. Snow Teeth Whitining Ripoff
Teeth-whitening can be costly, complicated and can be painful. Common side effects are extremely sensitive teeth, swollen or red gums, and dry, dry lips.
At-home teeth whitening treatment doesn’t have to be challenging or painful.
Snow Tooth Whiteningoffers an easy and less painful whitening experience. The kits include a specially formulated whitening serum and an LED mouthpiece.
Snow also has an all-in-one kit to whitening, a toothpaste, a desensitizing serum as well as lip care products.
Snow brands itself as an easy, safe, and effective method to whiten your teeth at your home. You only need to make use of the device for 9 to 21 minutes per day.
According to Snow’s website, 97 percent of users see results within one week of using (consumer research). 100 percent get results after 3 weeks.
What is LED Teethwhitening and is it Safe?
LEDs as a source of light is a more secure alternatives to the ultraviolet (UV) light that can trigger cell mutations. The light of LED does not cause mutations of cells, or increase the risk of developing cancer. LED speeds up the whitening reaction without the risks of sunlight.
For the LED teeth whitening process, you’ll apply a bleaching agent on your teeth. The LED light stimulates the whitening agent and starts an chemical reaction. When this reaction occurs, its blue LED light penetrates enamel and eliminates the stains. Snow Teeth Whitining Ripoff
Why choose to use to Whiten Teeth with Snow LED?
The dentist visit for teeth whitening can be costly ($600+ per treatment). Teeth whitening strips can’t provide lasting whitening or whiten every tooth equally.
Snow is a great solution to the treatments you are seeking a cheap and efficient way to whiten your teeth. The kits are priced between $150 and $299 (75 sessions included). It is possible to purchase a year’s supply of whitening serum for only $75.
Their proprietary , advanced teeth-whitening system uses an award-winning LED activating system to give professional results at less than $1.60 per treatment.
The kit only requires nine to 21 minutes for whitening each day, as opposed to 30 minutes with strips of whitening.
The Snow website also has many reviews. Many of them say they love the products because they are less sensitive.
The serum is unique and is specially formulated to lessen the sensation. It provides a comfortable experience for nearly all users.
Many of the customers have also said that the kits are user-friendly and simple to use. Some reviewers have noted noticeable outcomes after just the first few times.
Snow was voted as one of the ” best teeth whitening kit for teeth with sensitive issues” from Tuck.com in the year 2020. They are also the #1 suggested brand recommended by Allure Magazine and Men’s Health (2022), and have been included by Elle, Good Housekeeping, and People Magazine. Snow Teeth Whitining Ripoff
Snow Ingredients List
The serums for snow whiteners have this ingredient:
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Carbamide peroxide
- Deionized water
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Potassium nitrate
- Peppermint oil
Snow is Dentist Recommended
Based on dental advisor the majority of dentists would recommend Snow Teeth Whitening to their patients. The kits have been proven to lift stains caused by drinking coffee, smoking or wine, soda, and tetracycline (antibiotics that can result in yellowing).
40%of dentists believe Snow is equal to competitors While 36 % believe that the brand is superior to rivals.
Some positive remarks mentioned by the dental professionals who participated in this survey:
“The zero sensitivity is great.”
“I loved the fact that I could use it wherever because it plugged right into my cell phone.”
“I have used it and enjoyed it so much I had my patients order it online.”
“It’s simple to apply the agents to whiten your teeth with the application tool called a click pen.”
Some negative remarks from the dental professionals that participated in the survey:
“More difficult to keep the piece of the mouthpiece in small mouths.”
“I was not sure how much whitening gel to apply.”
“Increased my saliva production.” Snow Teeth Whitining Ripoff
The benefits of whitening your teeth with snow
The advantages of Snow teeth whitening include:
- $1.60/treatment (75 treatments are included)
- Fast whitening results guaranteed
- Just only 9 minutes of whitening each day
- The results of whitening last for a long time
- Dentist recommended
- A safe, professional formula for enamel
- Gluten-free, vegan and animal-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- It is safe to use on crowns, fillings, bridges veneers, braces, crowns and bridges.
- LED kits and on-the-go products available
- Whitening products for the year can be purchased
- A custom-designed utility system to protect your gums
- All of our products are manufactured in the USA
- Fast shipping worldwide (160+ countries)
The disadvantages in Snow Teeth Whitening
The cons of whitening your teeth with Snow are:
- The mouthpiece may be uncomfortable for some people
- The most affordable kit isn’t cordless. You have to connect it to your phone
- The mouthpiece isn’t one-size-fits-all and can cause an improper fit
- The charger is somewhat bulky.
- The whitening wand may not be easy to handle, which may affect the outcome
- It can be messy (lay back to get better outcomes) Snow Teeth Whitining Ripoff
Snow Teeth Whitening Reviews (Products, Features & Costs)
The Snow brand offers three varieties of whitening kits as well as the whitening toothpaste
1. Snow At-Home Teeth Whitening (All-In-One Kit)
The Snow All-In-One Tooth Whitening Kit is the top bestseller. It provides fast whitening results as well as 99.3 percent ratings across over 500,000+ users.
The customers that are included in this list include A-list celebrities, including NFL players as well as movie stars.
The serum is safe for enamel. It is vegan, gluten-free, and free of animal cruelty. You can expect dramatically whiter teeth within only 21 days (9-minute treatment). Some users report having results in only two or three weeks. 1
The user-friendly and well-packaged system provides professional-quality whitening at an affordable price. The serum is enamel-safe for people with sensitive teeth and gums.
It’s also safe on bridges, crowns or fillings veneers, braces, and crowns. No prescriptions or visits to the dentist are needed.
Included in this kit are:
- One LED that is activated (100% safe) and charger
- Medical grade silicone mouthpiece
- 75+ treatments
- Three wands of proprietary whitening serum
- One wand with extra-strength whitening serum
- Two levels of whitening serum
- Desensitizing serum (to lessen any sensitivity)
- 5-year guarantee
Cost: $149 to $200 Snow Teeth Whitining Ripoff
2. Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit (2nd Generation)
Snow Wireless Whitening Kit (2nd Gen) is the re-engineered version of the original wireless system.
Snow claims it is easier to use and offers professional-level whitening in minutes.
The new , water-resistant, wireless teeth whitening mouthpiece speeds up each session for stronger, longer-lasting outcomes. It can be used in the shower when you are in a hurry.
The LED device comes with two distinct light modes. The first one is the blue light option to whiten, and the second one is the dual-light choice (red light for the health of your gums).
The serum is enamel-safe, vegan, gluten-free, and non-toxic. You can expect to notice a dramatic improvement in the color of your teeth in just 21 days of usage (9-minute application).
The system is safe to use on braces, veneers, crowns bridges, braces, and sensitive teeth. It also offers a completely simple, hands-free whitening. There is no phone or application needed.
Kit includes the following:
- One LED light that activates (100 100 % secure) and charger
- 75+ treatments
- Self-sanitizing charging case (cordless charging)
- Water-resistant feature
- Dual-light therapy
- Medical grade silicone mouthpiece
- Two strengths of whitening serum
- Luxury travel case
- Desensitizing serum
- 5-year guarantee
Cost: $299 Snow Teeth Whitining Ripoff
3. Snow Blue Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit
This kit for whitening teeth wirelessly from Snow utilizes dual-light therapy. It has Blue light to help whitening, and the red color to help support gums.
The serum is safe for enamel and is vegan, gluten-free, and free of animal cruelty. The LED mouthpiece boosts the serum for longer-lasting results.
This device is also water-resistant, making it ideal for those who live busy lives. You can shower even while you whiten your teeth.
The kit includes:
- An LED that is water-resistant and wireless. teething device that accelerates your whitening without hands.
- Three teeth whitening tools
- Extra strength whitening serum for quicker results
- Five-year warranty
- 75+ treatments
- Light therapy blue and red settings
Cost: $299 Snow Teeth Whitining Ripoff
4. Snow Teeth Whitening Toothpaste
Get whiter teeth with Snow Whitening Toothpaste. This toothpaste is designed to provide professional teeth cleaning , without the added chemicals.
It is recommended to brush this toothpaste at least daily, or at least twice is a great addition to your LED whitening routine.
Snow’s toothpaste for whitening has the following characteristics:
- It took 17 years to perfect the perfect mix of ingredients
- Premium mint flavor
- Enamel-safe ingredients
- Guaranteed results
- Designed for sensitive teeth
Price $39. (3-month amount) or $199 (12-month supply)
How to Use Snow Teeth Whitening Kits (Normal & Wireless)
- Before you start a whitening session, ensure to clean and floss your teeth. This will ensure that any plaque, food particles and bacteria are removed and increases the efficacy of the gel.
- Apply the apply theThe Snow Teeth Whitening Serum by twisting the wand. Make sure that all teeth are completely covered. Try your best not to apply the gel to your lips, gums or tongue (because it could cause irritation to them).
- After applying the serum the teeth plug the LED light onto your smartphone and then insert the mouthpiece into (unless you’re using the kit that is cordless). Keep the light in for 9 to 30 minutes. The amount of time depends on your desired whiteness.
- After whitening, remove the plug and remove the light from your mouth. Rinse the light as well as the mouth. Then, brush your teeth to get rid of any excess gel.
- Make use of the kit for 21 minutes per all day (for at least 21 consecutive days). After that, use it once a week to keep your teeth white.
If you’re using this Wireless Teeth Whitening System, you don’t have to plug in the device. You can use the device on your own or within the bathroom. It will be plugged into the charging case following use, where it will sanitize itself and eliminate germs. Snow Teeth Whitining Ripoff
Why Trust Us? What do we do to Analyze Products
All medical information on this site, including this guide and other product reviews, is written by our team of skilled writers and researchers.
All NewMouth writers test products that are rated and reviewed in the industry.
In cases where this isn’t possible Our team will:
- Compare both negative and positive feedback for the product
- Speak with company executives to make sure their products are safe and effective.
- Check costs to ensure that customers get the highest quality items at affordable prices.
- Read research studies to compare the advantages and disadvantages of each product
Each piece of content is heavily reviewed before publication. Every piece of content published on NewMouth is also reviewed medically with a dentist who is licensed, especially any content that we recommend products.
Dental professionals flag any suggestions they do not agree with. Any products that don’t meet the standards of their profession are discarded. Snow Teeth Whitining Ripoff
What are people saying about Snow
The NewMouth team collected reviews from the four websites which offer Snow’s products. We found over 7,000 customer reviews. The majority of them are positive, but only a tiny percentage are negative or are somewhere between. More than 80 percent of Amazon reviews are four stars or higher.
A large majority of favorable reviews affirm that the whitening solutions result in minimal or no sensitivities. Some of them mention instant results some say you’ll see improvement after just a few times.
” So far, so good. I’ve been using it for two weeks at the maximum strength and my teeth are definitely brightening.”
— Amazon reviewer
“It is simple to use, there is no sensitiveness (which I’ve had with every other whitening device I’ve used from professional to strips of whitening) And the whitening gel doesn’t taste like anything.”
– Target reviewer
Even though a majority of the reviews on Snow are positive across multiple sites, some people were not entirely satisfied with the product.
Keep in mind that those with thin teeth or restorations to their dental can’t get their teeth whiter. Certain people are more susceptible to sensitivity over other people (and sensitiveness is a typical side effect of all teeth whiteningprocedures, including professional ones).
Failure to read the directions carefully prior to use can lead to poor results.
“The product functioned as it was claimed. What they do not say adequately in the description is the fact that the ultraviolet light source has a small cord and will require your OWN charging and power source to make it functional.”
— Amazon reviewer
“It takes time for the whitener to pop out of the tube first and then it gets difficult to put it on each tooth. The mouthpiece is bulky and uncomfortable. “
Best Buy reviewer
How Much Does Snow Teeth Whitening Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening kits cost between $150 and $300 depending on which kit you select. They each come complete with 25 treatments.
You can also buy the Teeth Whitening Wand refills separately in packs of two, four or six. The cost of the wands is $29 to $129. A couple of drops is enough to treat the top and bottom teeth therefore one wand can last you many treatments. Snow Teeth Whitining Ripoff
Where to Buy Snow Teeth Whitening Products
The best place to buy Snow Teeth Whitening products is directly on their website. This is due to the fact that they usually have promos and discounts. They do not offer these deals on Amazon.
Snow Teeth Whitening FAQs
Does whitening of your snow teeth cause sensitiveness?
Snow Teeth Whitening causes virtually no sensitivity since it contains potassium nitrate which helps eliminate any discomfort. The product is specifically designed to diminish the effects of this.
Can I whiten my teeth using the use of fillings or other types of restorations?
Yes these products are safe for use on any dental restoration.
What is the risk of LED lights on mouth cancer?
LED light doesn’t lead to the mutation of cells, nor does it increase the risk of getting cancer. LED speeds up the whitening process without the risks of UV light.
How do I use the desensitizing solution, and how do I apply it?
The desensitizing serum is ideal for those with extra sensitive teeth. It also strengthens enamel , and provides vitamins and minerals to teeth.
If you have sensitive teeth, apply the serum 15 minutes before starting the session. Rinse thoroughly and continue with the whitening treatment. You can also use it after the whitening process. You don’t have to rinse it out.
When should I utilize the product, and for how many hours?
Snow recommends applying it for 21 mins a daily (for the duration of 21 days). After that, you should use it at least once per week to keep your teeth white.
What happens if i get the serum on my lips or gums?
If you happen to get the serum on your lips or gums, wash it off. Snow is only meant to be used on your teeth.
Do children have the right to use snow-whitening products?
You should speak with your dental professional before using any whitening products on children.
What about breastfeeding women?
Yes, a breastfeeding mom can easily whiten her teeth.
Do I have to wait before eating?
You should wait for an hour or an hour and half to consume food following the use of the product. Snow also suggests whitening your teeth before going to bed.
Is Snow teeth whitening suitable for enamel?
Yes. Snow teeth whitening products are safe for enamel when used as advised. To avoid enamel erosion and irritation make sure you don’t use too many of the products.
What is Snow’s shipping policy?
For purchases of more than $90 you’ll get free shipping (U.S. just). International orders are subject to a modest shipping fee.
After you place your order You’ll receive the kit within 6 business day (up for two weeks for International orders).
Snow also provides priority shipping, which means you are able to receive your product within three days.
What is Snow’s policy on return?
If you are not satisfied with your purchase You can ask for a refund within 30 days from the date of purchase. You’ll need to return the item back for the refund. Snow Teeth Whitining Ripoff
According to the Dental Advisor 80 percent of dentists would suggest Snow Teeth Whitening to their patients. The kits have been shown to get rid of stains caused smoking, coffee, soda, wine, and tetracycline (antibiotics that lead to yellowing).
- Long-lasting whitening results
- Dentists are recommended
- Enamel-safe professional formula
- Gluten-free, vegan and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- The product is safe for use on bridges, crowns and fillings veneers, braces, and crowns
- LED kits and portable products available
- The mouthpiece could be uncomfortable for certain individuals.
- The cheapest kit is not cordless. You must plug it into your phone
- The mouthpiece isn’t a one-size-fits-all and can cause an improper fit
- The charger is somewhat bulky. Snow Teeth Whitining Ripoff