There are a myriad of products for whitening that you can choose from. From white strips, gels and pens to technologically advanced LEDwhitening kits, it can be difficult to choose the most effective product. Snow Teeth Wireless
Teeth whitening can also be complicated, expensive and can be painful. Common side effects are very sensitive teeth, red/swollen gums, and dry lips.
In reality, at-home dental whitening treatment does not have to be challenging or painful.
Snow Dental Whiteningoffers simple and less painful whitening experience. The kits include a created whitening serum as well as an LED mouthpiece.
Snow also sells an all-in one kit to whitening, a toothpaste, a desensitizing serum and lip products.
Snow is advertised as a comfortable, safe, and effective method to whiten your teeth at your home. It is only necessary to make use of the device for 9 to 21 minutes daily.
According to Snow’s website, Snow’s website claims that 97 percent of customers get results within the first week of using (consumer research). One hundred percent see results after 3 weeks.
What is LED Teeth Whitening & is it safe?
LED light sources is a better option to avoid ultraviolet (UV) light, which could cause cell changes. A light source that is LED-powered does not cause mutations of cells, or increase the risk of cancer. LED accelerates the whitening process, without the dangers of sunlight.
During the LED teeth whitening procedure, you’ll apply a bleaching agent to your teeth. The LED light turns on the bleaching agent, and it starts this chemical process. As this reaction takes place, it is when the light of blue penetrates enamel and removes stains. Snow Teeth Wireless
Why should you choose Dental Whitening with LED Snow?
Going to the dentist for teeth whitening costs money ($600plus per session). Teeth whitening strips can’t offer long-lasting whitening, or whiten each tooth in the same way.
Snow is a great choice for these procedures if you are looking for an affordable and efficient way to whiten your teeth. The kits are priced between $150 and $299.99 (75 treatment options included). The cost is for a year’s supply of whitening products for just $75.
Their advanced, proprietary teeth-whitening treatment system makes use of an award-winning LED activating system to offer professional results for just $1.60 per session.
The kit requires only about 9-21 minutes of whitening each day versus 30 minutes for strips to whitening.
Snow’s website also has thousands of customer reviews. Many of the customers claim they love their products because they reduce sensitivity.
The unique serum is specifically formulated to reduce the sensitivity. It offers a smooth experience for most users.
A majority of customers agree that the kits are user-friendly and simple to use. Others reviewers report seeing tangible improvements after only the first few times.
Snow was named one of the ” best teeth whitening kit for teeth with sensitive issues” from Tuck.com in 2020. It is also the number one suggested brand recommended by Allure Magazine and Men’s Health (2022) and have been mentioned on the cover of Elle, Good Housekeeping, and People Magazine. Snow Teeth Wireless
The Snow Ingredients List
The serums for snow whiteners have these ingredients
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Carbamide peroxide
- Deionized water
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Potassium nitrate
- Peppermint oil
Dentists recommend Snow
As per the Dental Advisor, 80 percent of dentists would suggest Snow Teeth whitening for their clients. The kits have shown to lift stains caused by smoking, coffee and soda, wine and tetracycline (antibiotics that can result in yellowing).
Forty-one percentof dentists think Snow is comparable to rivals While 36 % believe the brand is superior to its competitors.
A few positive remarks from the dental professionals in this survey:
“The zero sensitivity was excellent.”
“I enjoyed the fact the fact that I could connect it to any device because it plugs directly into my phone.”
“I tried it and loved it so much, I had my patients buy it online.”
“It’s easy to apply agents to whiten your teeth with the click pen applicator.”
A few negative comments made by dental professionals involved in this survey:
“More difficult to keep the jawpiece in smaller mouths.”
“I was not sure the amount of whitening gel I was supposed to use.”
“Increased my production of saliva.” Snow Teeth Wireless
Benefits of Whitening your Teeth with Snow
The advantages of whitening your teeth with Snow are:
- $1.60/treatment (75 treatments included)
- Speedy results with guaranteed results
- Just 9 minutes of whitening a day
- Lasting whitening outcomes
- Dentists recommended
- Formula for professional use that is safe and enamel-safe
- Gluten-free, vegan and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- The product is safe for use on crowns, fillingsand bridges braces, veneers, and crowns
- LED kits and other products for the go available
- All year long, whitening products are can be purchased
- A unique utility system that will defend your gums
- All of our products are manufactured in the USA
- Fast shipping worldwide (160+ countries)
The disadvantages of Snow Teeth Whitening
Cons of Snow teeth whitening include:
- The mouthpiece may be uncomfortable for some people
- The cheapest kit is not wireless; you must connect it to your phone
- The mouthpiece isn’t one-size-fits all and may result in an unfitness
- The charger is a bit bulky.
- The whitening wand can make it difficult for users to operate, and may affect the outcome
- It can be messy (lay back to get more effective outcomes) Snow Teeth Wireless
“Snow” Teeth Whitening Testimonials (Products, Features & Costs)
Snow sells three types of whitening kits as well as an whitening toothpaste
1. Snow At-Home Teeth Clearing (All-In-One Kit)
The Snow All-In-One Tooth Whitening Kit will be the top most popular. It delivers fast results for whitening guaranteed with 99.3 percent customer satisfaction across over 500,000+ users.
Many of them are A-list celebritieslike NFL players as well as movie stars.
The serum is safe for enamel. It is vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free. You can expect to see significantly whiter teeth in only 21 days (9-minute treatment). However, some customers mention seeing results within just some weeks. 1
The convenient and well-packaged system provides professional-quality whitening at a cost-effective price. The serum is enamel-safe for people with gums or teeth that are sensitive.
It’s also safe on bridges, crowns or fillings as well as veneers and braces. No prescriptions or visits to the dentist are needed.
The kit includes:
- One LED light that activates (100 100% safe) and charger
- Medical grade silicone mouthpiece
- 75+ treatments
- Three wands with whitening serum
- One wand with extra-strength whitening serum
- Two strength of whitening serum
- Desensitizing serum (to lessen any sensitivity)
- 5-year guarantee
Cost: $149-$200 Snow Teeth Wireless
2. Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit (2nd Generation)
Snow Wireless Whitening Kit (2nd Gen) is the improved version of the first wireless system.
Snow claims it’s easier to use, and gives professional whitening in minutes.
The brand new water-resistant and wireless teeth whitening mouthpiece increases the speed of each session to deliver more lasting, long-lasting results. It can be used during showers if you need to rush.
The LED device comes with two distinct light modes. One is the blue light-whitening option while the other is the dual-light choice (red light to help with dental health).
The serum is enamel-safe Vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free. You can expect dramatically whiter teeth after only 21 days of use (9-minute treatment).
It is also safe to use on braces, veneers, crowns bridges, braces, and sensitive teeth. It also gives you an seamless, hands-free, whitening experience. There is no phone or application required.
Included in this kit are:
- One LED activating light (100% safe) and charger
- 75+ treatments
- Self-sanitizing charging case (cordless charging)
- Waterproofing feature
- Dual-light therapy
- Medical-grade silicone mouthpiece
- Two different strengths of whitening
- Luxury travel case
- Desensitizing serum
- 5-year guarantee
Cost: $299 Snow Teeth Wireless
3. Snow Blue Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit
This wireless teeth whitening kit from Snow utilizes dual-light therapy. It includes blue light for whitening and the red color to help support gums.
The serum is enamel-safe, vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free. The LED mouthpiece boosts the serum for longer-lasting results.
It is also water-resistant which makes it perfect for those with busy lifestyles. You can even shower while you whiten your teeth.
Kit includes the following:
- An LED that is water-resistant and wireless. speeding mouthpiece that can be used for hands-free whitening
- Three teeth-whitening Wands for whitening
- Extra strength whitening serum for quicker results
- 5-year warranty
- 75+ treatments
- Light therapy blue and red settings
Cost: $299 Snow Teeth Wireless
4. Whitening Teeth for Snow
Whiter teeth are possible with The Snow Whitening Toothpaste. This toothpaste offers professional dental cleaning without additional chemicals.
The toothpaste you brush with daily, or at least twice is an excellent supplement to your routine of LED whitening.
Snow’s toothpaste for whitening has the following benefits:
- It took 17 months to formulate the perfect combination of ingredients
- Luxury mint flavor
- Enamel-safe ingredients
- You can be sure of the results
- Designed for sensitive teeth
Price $39. (3-month amount) from $199 (12-month supply)
How to Use Whitening Snow Teeth Kits (Normal and Wireless)
- Before you start a whitening session, be sure to brush and floss your teeth. This ensures any plaque, bacteria, and food particles are eliminated and enhances the efficacy of the whitening gel.
- Apply the snow Teeth whitening serum through twisting the wand. Make sure that all teeth are completely coated. Be careful not to touch your lips, gums, or your tongue (because it could cause irritation to them).
- Once the serum has been applied the teeth plug the LED light onto your phone and plug the mouthpiece inside (unless you are using the kit that is cordless). Keep the light in for 9 to 30 minutes. The length of time will depend the whiteness you desire.
- After whitening, unplug the light and take the light out of your mouth. Rinse the light as well as your mouth . Brush your teeth to get rid of any gel left behind.
- Use the kit for 21 minutes every all day (for at least 21 consecutive days). Then, make sure to use it at least once a week to keep your teeth sparkling.
If you are employing the tooth whitening device wireless, you don’t have to plug in the device. You can use the device on your own or while showering. Plug it into the charging box after each use and it will clean itself and eliminate germs. Snow Teeth Wireless
Why Trust Us? What do we do to Analyze Products
The entire medical content available on this site, including this guide as well as the other reviews, is written by our team of skilled authors and scientists.
All NewMouth writers test products which are reviewed and recommended in the field.
If this isn’t possible Our team will:
- Compare both negative and positive feedback of the product
- Speak with company executives to ensure that their products are safe and effective
- Be aware of costs to ensure customers are getting the best quality products at reasonable prices
- Review research studies and compare the advantages and disadvantages of each product
Every piece of content is rigorously reviewed prior to publication. All content posted on NewMouth is also vetted medically by a licensed dentist specifically any content where we recommend products.
Dental professionals flag any suggestions they don’t agree with. Any products that don’t meet their standards as professionals are removed. Snow Teeth Wireless
What people are saying about Snow
The NewMouth team has compiled reviews from reviews from four websites that allow you to purchase Snow’s products. We found more than 7,000 customer reviews in total. The majority of reviews are positive, but small proportions are negative or are somewhere in the middle. About 80 percent of Amazon reviews are 4 stars or higher.
A majority of favorable reviews say the whitening products cause little or no sensitivities. Some reviewers mention immediate results, others state that you’ll see improvements after just a few days of use.
” So far, so good. I’ve been using this for two weeks, using the maximum strength and my teeth are definitely whitening.”
– Amazon reviewer
“It is very easy to use, no sensitivity (which I’ve experienced with EVERY other whitening system I’ve tried from professional to strips of whitening), and the whitening gel doesn’t taste like anything else.”
– Target reviewer
Even though the majority of reviews for Snow are favorable across various sites Some people were not totally satisfied with the service.
However, keep in mind that those with weak tooth enamel, or have dental crowns will not be able to get their teeth whiter. People with thin enamel are also more sensitive over others (and sensitive teeth are a common adverse effect of all types of tooth bleaching, including professional treatments).
Neglecting to read the instructions attentively prior to use could cause poor results.
“The product performed as advertised. What they do not say adequately in the description is the fact that the ultraviolet light device has a fairly short cord and will require your OWN charge and power unit to make it functional.”
– Amazon reviewer
“It takes a bit of time to get the whitener from the tube first, and it’s kind of tedious trying to put it on each tooth. The mouthpiece is bulky and uncomfortable. “
Best Buy reviewer
How Much Does Snow Teeth Whitening Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening kits cost between $150 and $300 dependent on the model you pick. They come equipped with 75 different treatments.
You can also buy the tooth whitening wand refills separately in packs of two, four, six, or 12. The cost of the wands vary from $29 to $129. A few drops are enough to treat the top and bottom teeth, therefore one wand can last you several times. Snow Teeth Wireless
Where to Buy Snow Teeth Whitening Products
The most convenient place to purchase Snow Teeth Whitening products is directly on their website. They often have promotions and discounts. You cannot get these deals on Amazon.
Whitening your teeth with whitened snow
Does whitening the teeth of a person with a whiter smile cause sensitization?
Snow Teeth Whitening can cause virtually no sensitivity since it contains potassium nitrate which helps eliminate any discomfort. The products are specifically designed to lessen the effect.
Can I whiten my teeth by using the use of fillings or other types of restorations?
Yes they are safe for apply to all dental restorations.
What are the risks of LED lights on mouth cancer?
The light of LED does not cause mutations of cells or raise the risk of developing cancer. LED light speeds up the whitening reaction , without the risk of UV light.
Which is the desensitizing agent and how can I use it?
The desensitizing solution is great for those with extra sensitive teeth. It also helps strengthen enamel and returns minerals and vitamins to teeth.
If you have sensitive teeth, apply the serum 15 minutes prior to beginning the treatment. Rinse then continue the whitening process. It can also be used after the whitening process. There is no need to wash it off.
What is the recommended frequency to use the product and for how for how long?
Snow suggests applying this kit to last for 21 minutes each day (for up to 21 consecutive days). After that, use it every week to keep your teeth white.
What happens if I put the serum on my lips or gums?
If you get the cream on your lips, or gums clean it off. Snow is only meant to be used on your teeth.
Do children have the right to use snow-whitening products?
It is recommended to consult with your dentist before using any products for whitening children.
What do women who breastfeed need to know?
Yes, breastfeeding mothers can easily whiten her teeth.
What time do I have to sit in line before eating?
You should wait for an hour or an hour and half to consume food following the use of the product. Snow also suggests whitening your teeth before the bed.
Is Snow teeth whitening healthy for enamel?
Yes. The products for whitening teeth of snow are safe to use as recommended. To prevent enamel erosion and irritation make sure you don’t use too many of the products.
What is Snow’s shipping policy?
For purchases of more than $90, you’ll receive free shipping (U.S. Only). International orders are subject to a modest shipping fee.
Once you’ve placed your purchase, you’ll receive the kit within 6 business days (up of two weeks in the case of International orders).
Snow also provides priority shipping, which means you are able to receive your product within 3 days.
What is Snow’s policy on return?
If you’re unhappy with the product you may request an exchange within 30 days of purchase. The customer must send the product back for the money back. Snow Teeth Wireless
According to The Dental Advisor, 80 percent of dentists would recommend Snow Teeth whitening for their patients. The kits have been shown to lift stains caused by smoking, coffee and wine, as well as soda and tetracycline (antibiotics which can result in yellowing).
- End-to-end whitening results
- Dentists recommended
- A safe, professional formula for enamel
- Gluten-free, vegan and animal-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- It is safe to use on bridges, crowns and fillings veneers, braces, crowns and bridges.
- LED kits and portable products are available
- The mouthpiece could be uncomfortable for some individuals.
- The most affordable kit isn’t cordless. You have to connect it to your phone
- The mouthpiece isn’t a one-size-fits-all and can cause an incorrect fit
- The charger is slightly bulky Snow Teeth Wireless