There are numerous different types of teeth products for whitening available. From gels, white strips, and pens to more sophisticated LED kits for whitening, it can be difficult to select the most effective product. Snow Vs Smile Direct Teeth Whitening
Teeth whitening can be complicated, expensive and, at times, painful. The most frequent side effects are sensitive teeth, swelling or red gums, dry lips.
But at-home tooth whitening treatment isn’t required to be painful or difficult.
Snow teeth whiteningoffers an easy and non-stressful whitening experience. The kits come with a specially formulated whitening serum and the mouthpiece is illuminated.
Snow also has an all-in-one kit to whitening, a toothpaste, a desensitizing cream and lip care products.
Snow is advertised as an easy, safe and easy method to whiten your teeth at your home. You can use the device for nine to 21 minutes every day.
According to the Snow website, the company claims that 97 percent of users see results within one week of using (consumer report). 100 percent are able to see results after 3 weeks.
What is LED Teeth Whitening and Is it safe?
LEDs as a source of light is a safer alternatives to the ultraviolet (UV) light, which can trigger cell mutations. An LED light does not cause the mutation of cells, nor does it increase the risk of cancer. LED light speeds up the whitening reaction , but without the risks of ultraviolet light.
When you undergo the LED teeth-whitening procedure, you’ll apply a bleaching agent to your teeth. The LED light triggers the bleaching agent and initiates reactions. The reaction begins when it is when the light of blue penetrates enamel and eliminates the stains. Snow Vs Smile Direct Teeth Whitening
Why Choose to Whiten Teeth with Snow LED?
The dentist visit for teeth whitening costs money ($600+ per treatment). Teeth whitening strips can’t provide long-lasting whitening or whiten every tooth equally.
Snow is a fantastic option to consider if want a low-cost and efficient method to whiten your teeth. The kits are priced between $150 to $399 (75 sessions included). The cost is for a year’s supply of whitening serum for just $75.
Their advanced, proprietary teeth-whitening system employs the innovative LED activating technology that has won awards to provide professional results for as little as $1.60 per treatment.
The kit is only required for about 9-21 minutes of whitening every day, as opposed to 30 minutes with strips for whitening.
Snow’s website also has thousands of reviews. Many of them say they love the products because they cause less sensitivity.
The serum is unique and is specially formulated to lessen the sensation. It is a pleasant experience for most users.
Many customers also say the kits are user-friendly and convenient. Others reviewers report seeing tangible improvements after only several times.
Snow was named the ” best teeth whitening kit for sensitive teeth” by Tuck.com in the year 2020. They are also the #1 recommended brand by Allure Magazine and Men’s Health (2022), and have been featured on the cover of Elle, Good Housekeeping, and People Magazine. Snow Vs Smile Direct Teeth Whitening
List of ingredients for snow
These serums are made up of the following ingredients:
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Carbamide peroxide
- Deionized water
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Potassium nitrate
- Peppermint oil
Snow is recommended by Dentists
In the report by the Dental Advisor 80 percent of dentists would recommend Snow Teeth whitening for their clients. The kits have been shown to get rid of stains caused smoking, coffee, soda, wine, and tetracycline (antibiotics which can lead to yellowing).
forty-one percentof dentists think Snow is similar to other brands, while 36 % consider the brand to be better than competitors.
Some positive comments from the dental professionals that participated in the survey:
“The zero sensitivity was excellent.”
“I enjoyed the fact that I could use it wherever since it was plugged into my phone.”
“I tested it out and liked it so much, I had my patients purchase it online.”
“It’s simple to apply the bleaching agent by using the application tool called a click pen.”
Some negative comments made by dental professionals involved in this survey:
“More difficult to maintain the piece of the mouthpiece in small mouths.”
“I was not sure how much whitening gel to apply.”
“Increased the amount of saliva I produce.” Snow Vs Smile Direct Teeth Whitening
Benefits of Whitening your Teeth with Snow
The advantages of Snow teeth whitening are:
- $1.60/treatment (75 treatments are included)
- Results that are fast and effective
- Just just 9 minutes of whitening per day
- Lasting whitening outcomes
- Dentists are recommended
- Professional formula that is safe for enamel.
- Vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- Safe to use on bridges, crowns, fillings, veneers, and braces
- LED kits and portable products available
- Yearly supplies of whitening products readily available
- A custom-designed utility system to guard your gums
- All products are made in the USA
- Fast shipping worldwide (160+ countries)
Advantages and disadvantages of Snow Teeth Whitening
The cons of whitening your teeth with Snow are:
- The mouthpiece could cause discomfort for certain people.
- The most affordable kit isn’t cordless. You have to connect it to your phone
- The mouthpiece isn’t a one-size-fits-all solution and can result in an inadvertent fit
- The charger is a bit bulky.
- The whitening wand may be difficult to use, and can impact results
- It’s messy (lay on your back while you’re whitening for better results) Snow Vs Smile Direct Teeth Whitening
Snow Teeth Whitening Testimonials (Products Features, Features and Costs)
The Snow brand offers three varieties of whitening kits as well as a toothpaste for whitening:
1. Snow at-Home Teeth The Whitening (All-In-One Kit)
Snow All-In-One teeth Whitening Kit has been voted the top most popular. It gives fast results in whitening and is backed by 99.3 percent reviews across the 500,000+ clients.
Many of them are A-list celebritieslike NFL players and film stars.
The serum is safe for enamel, vegan, gluten-free and free of animal cruelty. You can expect dramatically whiter teeth after just 21 days (9-minute treatment). However, some customers mention experiencing results in just a few weeks. 1
The user-friendly and well-packaged system provides professional-quality whitening at an affordable price. The serum is enamel-safe for those with gums or teeth that are sensitive.
It’s also safe on bridges, crowns and fillings, veneers, and braces. No prescriptions or visits to the dentist are needed.
What’s included in the kit:
- One LED that is activated (100 100% secure) and charger
- Medical grade silicone mouthpiece
- 75+ treatments
- Three wands of proprietary whitening serum
- One wand with extra-strength whitening serum
- Two levels of whitening serum
- Desensitizing serum (to minimize any sensitivities)
- 5-year warranty
Cost: $149 to $200 Snow Vs Smile Direct Teeth Whitening
2. Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit (2nd Generation)
Snow Wireless Whitening Kit (2nd Gen) is the improved version of the original wireless system.
Snow claims it’s easier to use and provides professional-grade whitening in just minutes.
The new wireless and water-resistant teeth whitening device accelerates every session to deliver more lasting, long-lasting results. It can be used during showers if you are in a hurry.
The LED device also has two distinct light modes. The first is the blue light option to whiten The second is the dual-light option (red light to promote healthy gums).
The serum is enamel-safe, vegan, gluten-free, and non-toxic. You can expect dramatically whiter teeth within just 21 days of use (9-minute application).
This system is also safe to use on braces, veneers, crowns bridges, braces, and sensitive teeth. It also provides an simple, hands-free whitening. There is no phone or application required.
Kit includes the following:
- One LED light that activates (100 100 % secure) and charger
- 75+ treatments
- Self-sanitizing charging case (cordless charging)
- Waterproof feature
- Dual-light therapy
- Medical-grade silicone mouthpiece
- Two different strengths of whitening
- Luxury travel case
- Desensitizing serum
- 5-year guarantee
Cost: $299 Snow Vs Smile Direct Teeth Whitening
3. Snow Blue Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit
The teeth whitening kit wireless from Snow utilizes dual-light therapy. It features blue lights to help with whitening as well as the red color to help support gums.
The serum is enamel-safe, vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free. The LED mouthpiece helps enhance the serum for longer-lasting results.
The device is also water-resistant, making it ideal for those who live busy lives. You can shower even while you whiten your teeth.
The kit includes:
- A water-resistant and wireless LED accelerating mouthpiece for hands-free whitening
- Three teeth whitening Wands for whitening
- Extra strength whitening serum for quicker results
- 5-year guarantee
- 75+ treatments
- Light therapy blue and red settings
Cost: $299 Snow Vs Smile Direct Teeth Whitening
4. Whitening Toothpaste for Snow Teeth
Get whiter teeth with Snow Whitening Toothpaste. This toothpaste gives professional teeth cleaning without the addition of chemicals.
A quick brushing every day, either once or twice can be a wonderful supplement to your LED whitening routine.
Snow’s whitening toothpaste includes the following attributes:
- It took 17 months to create the perfect mix of ingredients
- Mint flavor with a premium taste
- Enamel-safe ingredients
- Results guaranteed
- For teeth that are sensitive.
Price: $39 (3-month amount) or $99 (12-month supply)
How to Use Whitening Snow Teeth Kits (Normal & Wireless)
- Before beginning your whitening session, be sure to clean and floss your teeth. This ensures that any plaque bacteria, and food particles are removed , and improves the efficacy of the gel for whitening.
- Apply the Apply theSnow Teeth whitening serum using a twist the wand. Apply the gel to each tooth until they are completely coated. Make sure not to apply the gel to your lips, gums or tongue (because it could cause irritation to them).
- After applying the serum onto your tooth, connect the LED light into your smartphone and then insert the mouthpiece in (unless you’re using a kit that is cordless). Make sure to keep the light on for 9 to 30 minutes. The duration will differ based on the desired whiteness you want.
- After whitening, unplug the light and take the light out of your mouth. Rinse the light as well as your mouth and brush your teeth in order to get rid of any gel left behind.
- Make use of the kit for just 21 minutes each all day (for up to 21 days). Then, you can you can use it every week to keep your teeth white.
If you’re employing the Wireless Teeth Whitening System it is not necessary to connect the device. You can use this device on your own or in the shower. Plug it into the charging case after use, where it will sanitize itself and rid the body of germs. Snow Vs Smile Direct Teeth Whitening
Why Trust Us? What do we do to Analyze Products
The entire medical content available on this site, including this guide as well as the other reviews, are written by our team of highly experienced experts and writers.
All NewMouth writers evaluate products that are rated and reviewed by industry experts.
If this isn’t possible In such cases, our team will
- Compare the negative and positive reviews on the products
- Contact the leaders of your company to ensure that their products are safe and effective
- Be aware of costs to ensure customers are getting the best quality goods at a reasonable price.
- Study research studies to determine the pros and cons of every product
Each piece of content we publish is heavily reviewed before publication. All content on NewMouth is also medically reviewed with a dentist who is licensed, specifically any content where we recommend products.
Dental professionals flag any suggestions they aren’t happy with. Anything that doesn’t meet their professional standards are removed. Snow Vs Smile Direct Teeth Whitening
What people are saying about Snow
The NewMouth team collated reviews from the four websites where you can purchase Snow’s products. We discovered more than 7,000 customer reviews in total. Most of the reviews are positive, and small proportions are negative, or between. The majority of Amazon reviews are four stars or more.
A lot of positive reviews mention that the whitening products cause minimal to no sensitivities. Some mention instant results, others state that you’ll see improvements after just a few days of use.
” So far, so good. I’ve been using it for two weeks at the highest strength, and my teeth are definitely whiter.”
” Amazon reviewer
“It is very easy to use, there is no sensitivities (which I’ve had with every other whitening system I’ve used from professional to strips of whitening) And the whitening gel doesn’t taste or smell like any other product.”
– Target reviewer
Even though the majority of the reviews on Snow are favorable across various sites, some people were not fully satisfied with their products.
Keep in mind that people who have thin enamel (or dental implants) cannot bleach their teeth. Some people are also more prone to sensitivity than other people (and sensitiveness is a typical side effect of all teeth bleaching, including professional treatments).
Inattention to reading the instructions attentively prior to use could result in poor outcomes.
“The product worked as claimed. The only thing they don’t explain well in the description is the fact that the ultraviolet light device has a fairly short cord and will require your OWN charge and power unit in order to operate.”
— Amazon reviewer
“It takes time for the whitener to pop through the tubes first, and it can be difficult to put it on each tooth. The mouthpiece can be bulky and uncomfortable. “
– Best Buy reviewer
How Much Does Snow Teeth Whitening Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening kits cost between $150 and $300 depending on which kit you pick. They each come with 75 treatment options.
You can also order the tooth whitening wand refills separately in packs of four, two, six or 12. The price of the wands ranges from $29 to $129. One drop is enough for the upper and lower teeth, therefore one wand can last you many times. Snow Vs Smile Direct Teeth Whitening
Where can I buy Snow Teeth Whitening Products
The most convenient place to purchase Snow Teeth Whitening products is directly on their website. This is because they often offer discounts and promotions. These deals are not available on Amazon.
FAQs on Whitening Your Teeth Snow
Does whitening of your snow teeth cause sensitivity?
Whitening your teeth with Snow Teeth causes almost no sensitivities because it is made of potassium nitrate that eliminates discomfort. The products are specially designed to minimize this effect.
Can I whiten my teeth using the use of fillings or other types of restorations?
Yes they are safe for apply to all dental restorations.
What is the risk of LED lights on mouth cancer?
LED light doesn’t cause mutations of cells or increase the risk of getting cancer. LED speeds up the whitening process, but without the dangers of UV light.
What exactly is the desensitizing cream What is it, and how do I use it?
The desensitizing solution is great for people who have extra sensitive teeth. It also strengthens enamel and returns minerals and vitamins to teeth.
If your teeth are sensitive apply the treatment 15 minutes prior to starting the treatment. Rinse thoroughly and continue with the whitening process. It can also be used following the whitening treatment. It doesn’t require washing it out.
Do I need to utilize the product, and for how long?
Snow suggests making use of the kit for 21 mins a per day (for at least 21 days). After that, you should use it every week to keep your teeth sparkling.
What happens if the liquid on my lips or gums?
If you find the cream on your lips, or gums, wash it off. It is designed to be used on your teeth.
Can children use Snow-whitening products?
Talk to your dentist before using any products for whitening children.
What about breastfeeding women?
Yes, a mom who is breastfeeding can safely whiten her teeth.
What time do I need to wait until I can eat?
Wait an hour to an hour and a half before you eat after using the product. Snow also suggests that you whiten your teeth prior to the bed.
Is Snow teeth whitening safe for enamel?
Yes. The products for whitening teeth of snow are safe to use as advised. To prevent irritation and erosion make sure you don’t use too many of the products.
What is Snow’s shipping policy?
For purchases of more than $90 you’ll get complimentary shipping (U.S. only). International orders will incur a small shipping fee.
When you’ve placed your order and pay for the kit, you’ll receive it within six business day (up of two weeks for overseas orders).
Snow also offers priority shipping. This means that you are able to receive your product within three days.
What is the policy of return for Snow?
If you’re not happy with your purchase you may request a refund within 30 days after purchase. The customer must send the product back for the money back. Snow Vs Smile Direct Teeth Whitening
In the report by dental advisor, 80 percent of dentists would recommend Snow Teeth whitening for patients. The kits have shown to lift stains caused by drinking coffee, smoking or wine, soda, and tetracycline (antibiotics that result in yellowing).
- Long-lasting whitening results
- Dentists recommend
- Professional formula that is safe for enamel.
- Gluten-free, vegan and animal-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- Safe to use on bridges, crowns or fillings veneers, braces and crowns.
- LED kits and other products for the go are available
- The mouthpiece could be uncomfortable for some people
- The cheapest option isn’t cordless; you have to plug it into your phone
- The mouthpiece isn’t a one-size-fits-all and can cause an incorrect fit
- The charger is a bit bulky. Snow Vs Smile Direct Teeth Whitening