There are a variety of different tooth whitening products available. From white strips, gels and pens to more advanced LED whitening kits, it could be difficult to select the most effective product. Snow Whit Teeth
Teeth whitening can also be complicated, expensive and even painful. Common side effects are sensitive teeth, swelling or red gums, dry, dry lips.
However, at-home teeth whitening treatment does not have to be challenging or painful.
Snow Teeth Whiteningoffers simple and less painful whitening experience. The kits come with a specially created whitening serum as well as an LED-lit mouthpiece.
Snow also sells an all-in one kit for whitening, including a whitening toothpaste, desensitizing serum as well as lip care products.
Snow claims to be a safe, comfortable, and efficient method of whitening your teeth at your home. You can make use of the device for 9 to 21 minutes daily.
According to Snow’s website, Snow’s website claims that 97 percent of customers get results after just one use (consumer research). 100 percent see results after three weeks.
What is LED Teeth Whitening ? And Is it safe?
LEDs as light sources is a more secure option to avoid ultraviolet (UV) light that could cause cell changes. The LED light doesn’t cause mutations of cells or raise the risk of developing cancer. LED light speeds up the whitening reaction , but without the dangers associated with ultraviolet light.
For the LED teeth whitening procedure, you’ll apply a bleaching agent on your teeth. The LED light stimulates the bleaching agent and initiates reactions. As this reaction takes place, the blue LED light penetrates enamel and eliminates the stains. Snow Whit Teeth
Why choose to use Snow LED Teeth Whitening?
A visit to the dentist for teeth whitening costs money ($600+ per treatment). The strips for teeth whitening don’t provide lasting whitening or whiten every tooth equally.
Snow is a fantastic solution to the treatments want a low-cost and efficient way to whiten your teeth. The kits are priced between $150 to $299.99 (75 treatment options included). It is possible to purchase a year’s supply of whitening products at a cost of $75.
Their proprietary , advanced teeth-whitening treatment system makes use of innovative LED activating technology that has won awards to deliver professional results for only $1.60 per session.
The kit is only required for nine to 21 minutes for whitening a day, as opposed to 30 minutes with whitening strips.
The Snow website also has hundreds of reviews. Many of the customers claim they love the products because they reduce sensitivity.
The unique serum is specifically formulated to reduce the sensitivity. It is a pleasant experience for nearly all users.
Many customers also state that the kits are simple to use and practical. Others have reported seeing visible improvement after just the first few times.
Snow was named the ” best teeth whitening kit for sensitive teeth” in a poll conducted by Tuck.com in 2020. They’re also the top recommended brand by Allure Magazine and Men’s Health (2022) and have been included on the cover of Elle, Good Housekeeping, and People Magazine. Snow Whit Teeth
List of ingredients for snow
These serums are made up of the following ingredients:
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Carbamide peroxide
- Deionized water
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Potassium nitrate
- Peppermint oil
Snow is recommended by Dentists
According to the Dental Advisor, 80 percent of dentists would recommend Snow Teeth Whitening to their patients. The kits have been proven to remove stains caused by drinking coffee, smoking and wine, as well as soda and tetracycline (antibiotics which cause yellowing).
40 percentof dentists believe Snow is similar to other brands While 36 percent believe that the brand is superior to rivals.
A few positive comments mentioned by the dental professionals that participated in the survey:
“The zero sensitivity is great.”
“I enjoyed the fact that I could connect it to any device because it plugged right into the phone.”
“I have used it and enjoyed it so much I had my patients buy it online.”
“It’s simple to apply the whitener agent using the click pen applicator.”
Some negative remarks mentioned by the dental professionals that participated in the survey:
“More difficult to maintain the piece of the mouthpiece in small mouths.”
“I was unsure of the amount of whitening gel I was supposed to apply.”
“Increased the production of saliva in me.” Snow Whit Teeth
Benefits of Whitening your Teeth with Snow
The advantages of whitening your teeth with Snow include:
- $1.60/treatment (75 treatments in all)
- Speedy results with guaranteed results
- Only needs just 9 minutes of whitening per day
- Lasting whitening outcomes
- Dentists recommended
- Enamel-safe professional formula
- Vegan, gluten-free and animal-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- The product is safe for use on crowns, fillings, bridges braces, veneers, and crowns
- LED kits and portable products are available
- The year-round supply of whitening supplies readily available
- A proprietary utility system to help protect your gums
- All products made in the USA
- Fast shipping worldwide (160+ countries)
Disadvantages in Snow Teeth Whitening
Cons of Snow teeth whitening are:
- The mouthpiece could cause discomfort for some people.
- The most affordable kit isn’t cordless. You must connect it to your phone
- The mouthpiece cannot be a one-size-fits-all and can cause an incorrect fit
- The charger is somewhat bulky.
- The whitening wand can not be easy to handle, and can affect results
- It’s not always clean (lay back to get more effective outcomes) Snow Whit Teeth
The Snow Teeth Whitening Reviews (Products Features, Features and Costs)
Snow offers three kinds of whitening kits and an whitening toothpaste
1. Snow at-Home Teeth The Whitening (All-In-One Kit)
Snow All-In One teeth Whitening Kit can be described as the #1 most popular. It delivers fast results for whitening that are guaranteed by 99.3 percent satisfaction ratings from 500,000+ customers.
The customers that are included in this list include A-list celebrities, including NFL players and movie stars.
The serum is enamel-safe, vegan, gluten-free and non-toxic. It can dramatically improve the appearance of your teeth within just 21 days of use (9-minute application). But some users have reported seeing results within just some days. 1
The user-friendly and well-packaged system gives professional-quality whitening at a price that is affordable. The serum is safe for people with gums and teeth that are sensitive.
It’s also safe for bridges, crowns or fillings veneers, braces, and crowns. There is no prescription or dental visits are needed.
Included in this kit are:
- One light with an activation LED (100 100% secure) and charger
- Medical-grade silicone mouthpiece
- 75+ treatments
- Three wands of the whitening serum
- One wand of extra-strength whitening serum
- Two different strengths of whitening
- Desensitizing serum (to reduce any sensitivity)
- 5-year guarantee
Cost: $149 to $200 Snow Whit Teeth
2. Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit (2nd Generation)
Snow Wireless Whitening Kit (2nd Gen) is the improved version of the first wireless system.
Snow claims it is easier to use, and gives professional whitening in minutes.
The brand new water-resistant and wireless teeth whitening mouthpiece accelerates each session to provide longer-lasting, more durable results. It can be used in the shower when you need to rush.
The LED device also comes with two different modes of light. The first is the blue light whitening option, and the second one is the dual-light one (red light to help with dental health).
The serum is enamel-safe vegan, gluten-free, vegan and non-toxic. You can expect dramatically whiter teeth within just 21 days of use (9-minute treatment).
The system is safe to use on braces, veneers, crowns bridges, and other sensitive teeth. It also offers a completely easy, hands-free whitening. No phone or app is required.
The kit includes:
- One LED light that activates (100 100% secure) and charger
- 75+ treatments
- Self-sanitizing charging case (cordless charging)
- Waterproofing feature
- Dual-light therapy
- Medical grade silicone mouthpiece
- Two levels of whitening serum
- Luxury travel case
- Desensitizing serum
- Five-year warranty
Cost: $299 Snow Whit Teeth
3. Snow Blue Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit
This kit for whitening teeth wirelessly from Snow utilizes dual-light therapy. It features the blue light to help with whitening as well as red light to help support gums.
The serum is safe for enamel, vegan, gluten-free, and non-toxic. The LED mouthpiece improves the results of the serum, ensuring it lasts longer.
The device is also water-resistant, making it ideal for people who lead busy lives. You can shower even while you whiten your teeth.
What’s included in the kit:
- A water-resistant and wireless LED teething device that accelerates your whitening without hands.
- Three teeth-whitening Wands for whitening
- Extra strength whitening serum for quicker results
- 5-year warranty
- 75+ treatments
- Red and blue light therapy settings
Cost: $299 Snow Whit Teeth
4. Snow Teeth Whitening Toothpaste
Get your teeth whiter with the Snow Whitening Toothpaste. This toothpaste gives professional teeth cleansing without addition of chemicals.
The toothpaste you brush with at least once or twice per day is a great supplement to your routine of LED whitening.
Snow’s whitening toothpaste comes with the following attributes:
- It took 17 years to perfect the perfect combination of ingredients
- Minty mint with a luxurious flavor
- Enamel-safe ingredients
- Guaranteed results
- Designed for sensitive teeth
Price $39. (3-month amount) or $199 (12-month supply)
How to Use Snow Teeth Whitening Kits (Normal & Wireless)
- Before beginning a whitening session, ensure to brush and floss your teeth. This ensures any plaque, bacteria, and food particles are removed , which increases the efficacy of the whitening gel.
- Apply the apply thesnow Teeth Whitening Serum using a twist the wand. Then, apply the cream to your teeth until they are completely coated. Do your best to not apply the gel to your lips, gums or tongue (because it could cause irritation to them).
- After applying the serum on your teeth plug the light bulb of the LED into your smartphone and then insert the mouthpiece in (unless you are using the cordless kit). The light should remain on for 9 to 30 mins. The time will vary based on the brightness you prefer.
- After whitening, remove the plug and remove the light from your mouth. Rinse both the light and your mouth , and then brush your teeth in order to get rid of any gel left behind.
- Use the kit for 21 minutes every all day (for 21 days). Then, use it once a week to keep your teeth sparkling.
If you are using the wireless teeth whitening system, you don’t have to connect the device. You can use this device without restriction or even while showering. Plug it into the charging case after use and it will clean itself and eliminate germs. Snow Whit Teeth
Why Trust Us? What do we do to Analyze Products
The entire medical content available on this site, which includes this guide as well as the other reviews, are written by our experienced team of writers and researchers.
All NewMouth writers review products that are rated and reviewed in the industry.
In cases where it isn’t feasible Our team will:
- Compare the negative and positive reviews of the product
- Discuss with the company’s leaders to ensure their products are safe and effective.
- Examine costs to make sure customers are getting the best quality products at reasonable prices
- Research studies are a great way to evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of each product
Every piece of content extensively reviewed prior to its release. All content on NewMouth is also vetted medically by a licensed dentist, specifically any content where we suggest products.
Dental professionals flag any suggestions they do not like. Products that do not meet their professional standards are removed. Snow Whit Teeth
What People are Saying About Snow
The NewMouth team collected reviews from the four websites which allow you to buy Snow’s products. We have uncovered more than 7,000 reviews in total. The majority of the reviews are favorable, and only a tiny percentage are negative or are somewhere in the middle. About 80 percent of Amazon reviews are rated four stars or more.
Many of the favorable reviews affirm that the whitening solutions cause minimal to no sensitivity. Some mention instant results, others state that you’ll see improvement after just a few times.
” So far, so good. I’ve been using this for two weeks using the most potent strength, and my teeth are definitely whiter.”
— Amazon reviewer
“It is very easy to use, it doesn’t cause sensitivities (which I have had with every other whitening device I’ve used from professional to strips of whitening) And the whitening gel doesn’t taste anything like anything else.”
– Target reviewer
Even though a majority of the reviews on Snow are positive across multiple sites, some people were not fully satisfied with their products.
Keep in mind that people with thin tooth enamel, or have dental crowns cannot bleach their teeth. Some people are also more susceptible to sensitivity over other people (and sensitiveness is a typical result of any tooth whiteningprocedures, even professional ones).
Inattention to reading the instructions carefully before use can also cause negative results.
“The product worked as claimed. What they do not say well in the description is the fact that the ultraviolet light device has a fairly small cord and will require your OWN power/charge unit to function.”
– Amazon reviewer
“It takes a while to get the whitener from the tube first and then it gets difficult to apply it to each tooth. The mouthpiece is heavy and uncomfortable. “
Best Buy reviewer
How Much Does Whitening Your Teeth With Snow Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening kits cost between $150 and $300 according to the type of kit you pick. Each kit comes with 75 treatments.
You can also order the teeth whitening wand refills separately in packs of two, four or six. The price of the wands is $29 to $129. A few drops are sufficient for both top and bottom teeth, therefore one wand can last for many sessions. Snow Whit Teeth
Where can I buy Snow Teeth Whitening Products
The best place to buy Snow Teeth Whitening products is directly on their website. They often have discounts and promos. They do not offer these deals on Amazon.
Whitening your teeth with whitened snow
Does whitening of your snow teeth cause the sensitivity?
Snow Teeth Whitening causes virtually no sensitivity due to its potassium nitrate that eliminates discomfort. The products are specifically designed to lessen the effect.
Can I whiten my teeth by using the use of fillings or other types of restorations?
Yes, these products are safe for use on any dental restoration.
What is the risk of LED lights on mouth cancer?
LED light doesn’t lead to the mutation of cells or raise the risk of developing cancer. LED speeds up the whitening process without the dangers of UV light.
Which is the desensitizing agent What is it, and how do I use it?
The desensitizing serum is ideal for people who have extra sensitive teeth. It also improves enamel and gives vitamins and minerals back to teeth.
If you have sensitive teeth, apply the serum 15 minutes prior to beginning the treatment. Rinse thoroughly and continue with the whitening treatment. You can also use it after the whitening session. It doesn’t require washing it off.
What is the recommended frequency to use the product, and for how for how long?
Snow recommends applying the device for 21 minutes each all day (for at least 21 days). After that, use it every week to keep your teeth white.
What happens if I put the serum on my lips , or gums?
If you find the substance on your lips or gums, clean it off. Snow is meant to be applied to your teeth.
Do children have the right to use snow-whitening products?
Talk to your dentist prior to using any whitening products on children.
What do women who breastfeed need to know?
Yes, a breastfeeding mom is able to safely whiten her teeth.
What time do I need to sit in line before eating?
Wait an hour to an hour and a half until you can eat after using the product. Snow also suggests that you whiten your teeth prior to bed.
Is Snow teeth whitening healthy for enamel?
Yes. Snow teeth whitening products are safe to use as directed. To avoid irritation and erosion make sure you don’t use too many of the products.
What is Snow’s policy on shipping?
When you purchase more than $90, you’ll get complimentary shipping (U.S. exclusively). International orders are subject to a modest shipping cost.
When you’ve made your purchase You’ll receive the kit within 6 working day (up of two weeks in the case of overseas orders).
Snow also offers priority shipping, where you can have the item shipped within three days.
What is Snow’s return policy?
If you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase you may request the refund within 30 days from the date of purchase. You’ll need to return the product back to get the money back. Snow Whit Teeth
According to Dental Advisor the majority of dentists would recommend Snow Teeth whitening for their clients. The kits have been proven to remove stains caused by smoking, coffee and wine, as well as soda and tetracycline (antibiotics that result in yellowing).
- End-to-end whitening results
- Dentists recommended
- Enamel-safe professional formula
- Gluten-free, vegan and animal-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- Safe to use on crowns, fillings, bridges veneers, braces and crowns.
- LED kits and on-the-go products available
- The mouthpiece could be uncomfortable for some people
- The cheapest model isn’t wireless; you must plug it into your phone
- The mouthpiece isn’t one-size-fits all and may result in an unfitness
- The charger is a bit bulky. Snow Whit Teeth