There are a myriad of whitening products available. From white strips, gels and pens to more sophisticated LED kits for whitening, it could be difficult to choose the best option. Snow White Teeth Whitening Kit
Teeth whitening can also be difficult, expensive, and sometimes painful. Common side effects are very sensitive teeth, red/swollen gums, and dry mouth.
At-home teeth whitening treatment does not have to be challenging or painful.
Snow Tooth Whiteningoffers a straightforward and less painful experience for whitening. The kits include a specially made whitening solution and an LED-lit mouthpiece.
Snow also offers an all-in-one kit for whitening, which includes a whitening toothpaste, a desensitizing serum and lip products.
Snow advertises itself as an easy, safe and efficient method of whitening your teeth at your home. You only need to use the device for 9 to 21 minutes per day.
According to the Snow website, According to Snow’s website, 97 percent of customers see results within the first week of using (consumer research). One hundred percent are able to see results after 3 weeks.
What is LED Teeth Whitening & Is it safe?
LEDs as light sources is a safe option to avoid ultraviolet (UV) light, which may cause cell mutations. An LED light does not lead to the mutation of cells or increase the risk of cancer. LED speeds up the whitening process without the dangers associated with ultraviolet light.
For the LED teeth whitening process, you’ll apply the bleaching agent to your teeth. The LED light activates the bleaching agent, and it starts reactions. The reaction begins when this blue light enters the enamel and eliminates stains. Snow White Teeth Whitening Kit
Why do you want to choose Dental Whitening with LED Snow?
The dentist visit for teeth whitening is expensive ($600plus per session). Tooth whitening strips do not provide lasting whitening or whiten the teeth of all people equally.
Snow is a fantastic choice for these procedures if you are looking for an affordable and efficient way to whiten your teeth. The kits cost between $150 to $399 (75 procedures included). You can purchase a full year’s supply of whitening products at a cost of $75.
Their proprietary advanced teeth whitening system utilizes award-winning LED activating technology to offer professional results for just $1.60 per treatment.
The kit will only require 9 to 21 minutes of whitening per day, as opposed to 30 minutes with strips to whitening.
The Snow website also has hundreds of reviews. Many customers have stated that they love their products since they cause less sensitivity.
The unique, proprietary serum specifically designed to decrease the degree of sensitivity. It is a pleasant experience for the majority of users.
A majority of customers agree that the kits are user-friendly and convenient. Others reviewers report seeing tangible improvement after just one or two uses.
Snow was named”the ” best teeth whitening kit for sensitive teeth” from Tuck.com in the year 2020. They’re also the most preferred brand of Allure Magazine and Men’s Health (2022) as well as having been featured in Elle, Good Housekeeping, and People Magazine. Snow White Teeth Whitening Kit
The Snow Ingredients List
The serums for snow whiteners have this ingredient:
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Carbamide peroxide
- Deionized water
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Potassium nitrate
- Peppermint oil
Snow is recommended by Dentists
Based on Dental Advisor the majority of dentists would recommend Snow Teeth Whitening to their patients. The kits have shown to remove stains caused by drinking coffee, smoking and wine, as well as soda and tetracycline (antibiotics which can result in yellowing).
40 percentof dentists believe Snow is equal to competitors and 36 percent believe that the brand is superior to its competitors.
A few positive comments that were made by the dental professionals involved in this survey:
“The zero sensitivity was excellent.”
“I enjoyed the fact that I could use it anyplace because it plugged right into my cell phone.”
“I used it and liked it so much I had my patients purchase it on the internet.”
“It’s simple to apply the whitener agent using the application tool called a click pen.”
A few negative comments that were made by dental professionals that participated in the survey:
“More difficult to hold the mouthpiece in small mouths.”
“I was unsure of what dosage of whitening gel to use.”
“Increased the production of saliva in me.” Snow White Teeth Whitening Kit
Advantages of Snow Teeth Whitening
The advantages of Snow teeth whitening include:
- $1.60/treatment (75 treatments are included)
- Speedy results with guaranteed results
- Just 9 minutes of whitening a day
- Lasting whitening outcomes
- Dentists are recommended
- Formula for professional use that is safe and enamel-safe
- Gluten-free, vegan, and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- It is safe to use on crowns, fillings, bridges, veneers, and braces
- LED kits, on-the-go items and LED kits are available
- All year long, whitening products are available
- A custom-designed utility system to defend your gums
- All of our products are manufactured in the USA
- Fast shipping worldwide (160+ countries)
The disadvantages in Snow Teeth Whitening
The cons of whitening your teeth with Snow include:
- The mouthpiece can cause discomfort for certain people.
- The most affordable kit isn’t cordless. You have to connect it to your phone
- The mouthpiece isn’t one-size-fits-all solution and can result in an unfitness
- The charger is slightly bulky
- The whitening wand may not be easy to handle, which can affect results
- It’s messy (lay back while whitening to achieve more effective results) Snow White Teeth Whitening Kit
Snow Teeth Whitening Reviews (Products and Features, Costs and Prices)
The Snow brand offers three varieties of kits for whitening, as well as a whitening toothpaste:
1. Snow At-Home Teeth Clearing (All-In-One Kit)
Snow All-In-One Tooth Whitening Kit can be described as the #1 most popular. It delivers fast results for whitening and is backed by 99.3 percent customer satisfaction across 500,000+ customers.
Among these customers are A-list celebrities, such as NFL players as well as film stars.
The serum is safe for enamel. It is vegan, gluten-free, and non-toxic. It is possible to see dramatically whiter teeth in just 21 days (9-minute application). Some customers report seeing results within just some weeks. 1
The well-packaged and easy-to-use system gives professional-quality whitening at a price that is affordable. The product is safe for enamel for people with gums or teeth that are sensitive.
It’s also safe on bridges, crowns, fillings veneers, braces, and crowns. No prescription or dentist visits are needed.
The kit includes:
- One LED activating light (100 100% safe) and charger
- Medical-grade silicone mouthpiece
- 75+ treatments
- Three wands of the whitening serum
- One wand of high-quality whitening serum
- Two different strengths of whitening
- Desensitizing serum (to lessen any sensitivity)
- 5-year guarantee
Cost: $149-$200 Snow White Teeth Whitening Kit
2. Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit (2nd Generation)
Snow Wireless Whitening Kit (2nd Gen) is the improved version of the original wireless system.
Snow claims that it is simpler to use and can provide professional whitening in only a few minutes.
The new , water-resistant, wireless teeth whitening device accelerates every session to give you longer-lasting, stronger outcomes. It can be used during showers if you are in a hurry.
The LED device also comes with two light modes. The first one is the blue light option to whiten, and the second one is the dual-light choice (red light to promote dental health).
The serum is enamel-safe Vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free. You can expect dramatically whiter teeth within just 21 days (9-minute treatment).
This system is also safe for braces, veneers, crowns bridges, as well as sensitive teeth. It also provides an seamless, hands-free, whitening experience. The use of a phone or an app is not needed.
Included in this kit are:
- One LED that is activated (100 100% secure) and charger
- 75+ treatments
- Self-sanitizing charging case (cordless charging)
- Waterproofing feature
- Dual-light therapy
- Medical grade silicone mouthpiece
- Two strength of whitening serum
- Luxury travel case
- Desensitizing serum
- 5-year warranty
Cost: $299 Snow White Teeth Whitening Kit
3. Snow Blue Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit
This kit for whitening teeth wirelessly from Snow uses dual-light therapy. It includes Blue light for whitening and red light to aid in gum health.
The serum is safe to use on enamels, vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free. The LED mouthpiece enhances the effects of the serum to last longer.
This device is also water-resistant, making it ideal for busy people. It is also possible to shower while whitening your teeth.
What’s included in the kit:
- An LED that is water-resistant and wireless. speeding mouthpiece that can be used for hands-free whitening
- Three teeth whitening instruments
- Extra strength whitening serum for quicker results
- Five-year warranty
- 75+ treatments
- Light therapy in red and blue settings
Cost: $299 Snow White Teeth Whitening Kit
4. Whitening Toothpaste Snow Teeth
Whiter teeth are possible with Snow Whitening Toothpaste. This toothpaste is designed to provide professional teeth cleaning , without the added chemicals.
Brushing with this toothpaste at least once or twice per day is a great addition to your LED whitening routine.
Snow’s whitening toothpaste includes the following benefits:
- It took 17 months to create the perfect mixture of ingredients
- Premium mint flavor
- Enamel-safe ingredients
- The results are guaranteed
- Made for sensitive teeth
Price $39. (3-month supply) from $99 (12-month supply)
How to Use Whitening Snow Teeth Kits (Normal & Wireless)
- Before you begin a whitening session, be sure to floss and brush your teeth. This ensures that any plaque food particles, and bacteria are removed and increases the efficacy of the whitening gel.
- Apply the Whitening Serum to the Snow Teeth whitening serum using a twist the wand. Make sure that all teeth are completely covered. Be careful not to touch your gums, lips, or your tongue (because it could cause irritation to them).
- After applying the serum the teeth connect the LED light into your smartphone and then insert the mouthpiece inside (unless you are using the kit that is cordless). The light should remain on for 9 to 30 minutes. The duration will differ based on the brightness you prefer.
- After whitening, remove the plug and remove the light from your mouth. Rinse both the light and the mouth. Then, brush your teeth to eliminate any remaining gel.
- You can use the kit for up to 21 minutes a day (for the duration of 21 days). Then, you can apply it once per week to keep your teeth white.
If you are employing the tooth whitening device wireless there is no need to plug in the device. It is possible to use it at your leisure or within the bathroom. It will be plugged into the charging case after use in order to cleanse itself and kill germs. Snow White Teeth Whitening Kit
Why Trust Us? How do we Analyze Products
The entire medical content available on this site, which includes this guide as well as other product reviews, are written by our team of highly experienced writers and researchers.
All NewMouth writers evaluate products that are recommended and reviewed in the field.
In cases where this isn’t possible In such cases, our team will
- Compare Positive and Negative reviews on the product
- Speak with company executives to make sure that their products are safe and effective
- Look into costs to ensure clients are receiving the highest quality products at reasonable prices
- Review research studies and compare the pros and cons of each product
Each piece of content is thoroughly reviewed prior to publication. All content posted on NewMouth is also reviewed medically from a registered dentist specifically any content where we recommend products.
The dentists at our office flag any recommendation they don’t agree with. Products that don’t conform to their standards as professionals are removed. Snow White Teeth Whitening Kit
What People are Saying About Snow
The NewMouth team collected reviews from reviews from four websites which offer Snow’s products. We have uncovered more than 7,000 reviews. The majority of reviews are positive, but small proportions are negative, or in between. More than 80 percent of Amazon reviews are four five stars or better.
A majority of favorable reviews say the whitening products cause minimal to no sensitivity. Some of them mention instant results while others say you’ll see improvements after a few uses.
” So far, so far so good. I’ve been using this for two weeks at the maximum strength and my teeth have definitely started to whiten.”
— Amazon reviewer
“It is easy to use, there is no sensitiveness (which I have had with every other whitening device I’ve tried from professional to whitening strips) and the whitening gel doesn’t taste like anything.”
– Target reviewer
Even though a majority of reviews for Snow are positive across multiple sites There were some customers who were not entirely satisfied with the product.
Be aware that those with thin teeth or restorations to their dental will not be able to bleach their teeth. Some people are also more prone to sensitivity than other people (and sensitivity is a common result of any tooth whiteningprocedures, including professional ones).
Neglecting to read the instructions carefully prior to using the product can result in poor outcomes.
“The product functioned as it was claimed. What they may not explain effectively in the description is the fact that the UV light source has a small cord and will require your OWN charge and power unit in order to operate.”
— Amazon reviewer
“It takes some time for the whitener to come from the tube first and then it gets quite tedious to put it on each tooth. The mouthpiece is a bit big and uncomfortable. “
Best Buy reviewer
How Much Does Snow Teeth Whitening Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening kits cost between $150 and $300, dependent on the model you choose. Each kit comes with 75 treatments.
You can also buy the tooth whitening wand refills separately in packs of four, two, six, or 12. The cost of the wands vary from $29 to $129. One drop is enough to treat the top and bottom teeth, therefore one wand can last you many treatments. Snow White Teeth Whitening Kit
Where can I buy Snow Teeth Whitening Products
The best place to buy Snow Teeth Whitening products is directly on their website. This is due to the fact that they usually have promos and discounts. It is not possible to find these deals on Amazon.
Whitening of the teeth for snow
Does whitening the teeth of a person with a whiter smile cause sensitivity?
Snow Teeth Whitening produces virtually no sensitivity due to its potassium nitrate that eliminates discomfort. The products are specifically formulated to diminish the effects of this.
Can I whiten my teeth by using dental fillings or other restorations?
Yes they are safe for use on any dental restoration.
What are the risks of LED lights on mouth cancer?
The light of LED does not cause the mutation of cells or increase the risk of developing cancer. LED light speeds up the whitening process, but without the dangers of UV light.
What exactly is the desensitizing solution What is it, and how do I use it?
The desensitizing solution is great for those who have sensitive teeth. It also improves enamel and returns minerals and vitamins to teeth.
If you have sensitive teeth apply the gel 15 minutes prior to beginning the treatment. Rinse then continue the whitening treatment. You can also use it after the whitening process. It isn’t necessary to wash it off.
Do I need to use the product, and for how many hours?
Snow suggests that you use the kit for 21 minutes a daily (for at least 21 days). After that, use it once per week to keep your teeth clean.
What happens if I put the liquid on my lips or gums?
If you do get the serum on your lips or gums clean it off. Snow is only meant to be used on your teeth.
Can children use Snow-whitening products?
It is recommended to consult with your dentist prior to using any products for whitening children.
What do women who breastfeed need to know?
Yes, a mom who is breastfeeding can easily whiten her teeth.
What time do I need to be waiting before I can eat?
Wait an hour to an hour and half to consume food after using the product. Snow also recommends that you bleach your teeth prior bed.
Is Snow teeth whitening suitable for enamel?
Yes. Products for whitening your teeth with snow are safe for use when directed. To avoid irritation and erosion of the enamel, do not overuse the products.
What is Snow’s policy on shipping?
If you spend more than $90, you’ll be eligible for no shipping charges (U.S. exclusively). International orders have a minimal shipping cost.
Once you’ve placed your purchase, you’ll receive the kit within 6 business days (up up to 2 weeks for International orders).
Snow also offers priority shipping, where you can get the product expedited within 3 days.
What is Snow’s policy on return?
If you’re not happy with the product, you can request to refund it within 30 days after purchase. The customer must send the product back in order to receive a refund. Snow White Teeth Whitening Kit
As per the Dental Advisor the majority of dentists would suggest Snow Teeth Whitening to their patients. The kits have shown to lift stains caused by drinking coffee, smoking or soda, wine and tetracycline (antibiotics which can lead to yellowing).
- Lasting whitening outcomes
- Dentists recommend
- A safe, professional formula for enamel
- Vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- Safe to use on crowns, fillings, bridges, veneers, and braces
- LED kits and on-the-go products available
- The mouthpiece might cause discomfort for certain people.
- The cheapest kit is not cordless; you have to connect it to your phone
- The mouthpiece isn’t a one-size-fits-all solution and could cause an incorrect fit
- The charger is quite bulky. Snow White Teeth Whitening Kit