There are a variety of different tooth products for whitening available. From white strips, gels and pens, to more modern LED-based whitening systems, it could be difficult to select the right product. Snow Whitener Teeth
Teeth whitening is also difficult, expensive and can be painful. Some common side effects include sensitive teeth, swelling or red gums, and dry mouth.
But at-home tooth whitening treatment does not have to be painful or difficult.
Snow teeth whiteningoffers a straightforward and less painful experience for whitening. The kits include a specially created whitening serum as well as the mouthpiece is illuminated.
Snow also has an all-in-one kit for whitening, which includes a whitening toothpaste, a desensitizing serum, and lip care products.
Snow claims to be a comfortable, safe, and efficient method of whitening your teeth at home. You can use the device for 9 to 21 minutes every day.
According to the website of Snow, 97 percent of customers get results within one week of using (consumer report). One hundred percent have seen results after 3 weeks.
What is LED Teeth Whitening & Is it safe?
LED as a light source is a safer alternatives to the ultraviolet (UV) light, which can trigger cell mutations. The light of LED does not cause the mutation of cells or increase the risk of cancer. LED speed up the whitening reaction without the dangers associated with sunlight.
For the LED teeth whitening procedure, you’ll apply a bleaching agent on your teeth. The LED light stimulates the bleaching agent and initiates an chemical reaction. The reaction begins when the blue LED light penetrates the enamel and eliminates stains. Snow Whitener Teeth
Why Choose Snow LED Teeth Whitening?
Going to the dentist to get teeth whitening costs money ($600plus for each procedure). And teeth whitening strips don’t provide lasting whitening or whiten the teeth of all people equally.
Snow is a fantastic option to consider if you want a low-cost and efficient method to whiten your teeth. The kits are priced between $150 to $299 (75 procedures included). The cost is for a year’s supply of whitening products for only $75.
Their proprietary , advanced teeth-whitening system employs the innovative LED activating technology that has won awards to provide professional results for as little as $1.60 per treatment.
The kit requires only 9 to 21 minutes of whitening a day, as opposed to 30 minutes with strips for whitening.
The Snow website also has hundreds of reviews. Many of the customers claim they love their products because they cause less sensitivity.
The serum is unique and has been specifically designed to lower sensitivity. It is a pleasant experience for most users.
A majority of customers agree that the kits are easy-to-use and practical. Others reviewers report seeing tangible improvement after just one or two uses.
Snow was chosen as”the ” best teeth whitening kit for teeth with sensitive issues” in a poll conducted by Tuck.com in the year 2020. They’re also the most suggested brand recommended by Allure Magazine and Men’s Health (2022) as well as having been mentioned by Elle, Good Housekeeping, and People Magazine. Snow Whitener Teeth
List of ingredients for snow
These serums are made up of the following ingredients:
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Carbamide peroxide
- Deionized water
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Potassium nitrate
- Peppermint oil
Snow is recommended by Dentists
As per The Dental Advisor 80 percent of dentists would suggest Snow Teeth whitening for their clients. The kits have been proven to lift stains caused by drinking coffee, smoking, soda, wine, and tetracycline (antibiotics which can cause yellowing).
40 percentof dentists think Snow is similar to other brands, while 35 percent think that the brand is better than competitors.
A few positive comments made by dental professionals who participated in this survey:
“The zero sensitivity is great.”
“I loved that I could use it anyplace since it was plugged into my cell phone.”
“I have used it and enjoyed it so much that I decided to have my patients purchase it online.”
“It’s simple to apply the whitener agent using the click pen applicator.”
A few negative comments from the dental professionals that participated in the survey:
“More challenging to retain the piece of the mouthpiece in small mouths.”
“I did not know what amount of whitening gel I should apply.”
“Increased the amount of saliva I produce.” Snow Whitener Teeth
Benefits of Whitening your Teeth with Snow
The advantages of Snow teeth whitening are:
- $1.60/treatment (75 treatments are included)
- Speedy results with guaranteed results
- Just just 9 minutes of whitening per day
- Long-lasting whitening results
- Dentists recommended
- Professional formula that is safe for enamel.
- Vegan, gluten-free and animal-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- Safe to use on bridges, crowns and fillings veneers, braces, and crowns
- LED kits, on-the-go items and LED kits are available
- All year long, whitening products are can be purchased
- A proprietary utility system to protect your gums
- All products are made in the USA
- Fast shipping worldwide (160+ countries)
Disadvantages of Snow Teeth Whitening
The cons of whitening your teeth with Snow are:
- The mouthpiece can be uncomfortable for some people
- The cheapest model is not cordless; you have to connect it to your phone
- The mouthpiece isn’t a one-size-fits all and may result in an incorrect fit
- The charger is slightly bulky
- The whitening tool can become difficult to work with, and may affect the outcome
- It’s not always clean (lay on your back while you’re whitening for more effective outcomes) Snow Whitener Teeth
The Snow Teeth Whitening reviews (Products, Features & Costs)
Snow sells three types of whitening kits as well as a toothpaste for whitening:
1. Snow At-Home Teeth Cleaning (All-In-One Kit)
Snow All-In-One Tooth Whitening Kit has been voted the number one most popular. It delivers fast results for whitening and is backed by 99.3 percent ratings across 500,000+ customers.
Many of them are A-list celebritieslike NFL players and movie stars.
The serum is enamel-safe, vegan, gluten-free, and non-toxic. You can expect to see significantly whiter teeth within just 21 days of use (9-minute treatment). Some customers report seeing results within just two or three weeks. 1
The user-friendly and well-packaged system offers professional-quality whitening at an affordable price. The product is safe for enamel for people with gums and teeth that are sensitive.
It is also safe on bridges, crowns, fillings or veneers as well as braces. The use of a prescription and dental visit are needed.
Included in this kit are:
- One light with an activation LED (100 100 % secure) and charger
- Medical-grade silicone mouthpiece
- 75+ treatments
- Three wands of whitening serum
- One wand with extra-strength whitening serum
- Two levels of whitening serum
- Desensitizing serum (to decrease any sensitivity)
- 5-year warranty
Cost: $149-$200 Snow Whitener Teeth
2. Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit (2nd Generation)
Snow Wireless Whitening Kit (2nd Gen) is the updated version of the first wireless system.
Snow claims that it’s simpler to use and provides professional-grade whitening in just minutes.
The brand new water-resistant and wireless teeth whitening mouthpiece speeds up each session to deliver more lasting, long-lasting results. It is also a great option to use during showers if you are in a hurry.
The LED device also comes with two distinct light modes. The first one is the blue light-whitening option, and the second one is the dual-light choice (red light to promote gum health).
The serum is safe for enamel Vegan, gluten-free and non-toxic. You can expect to notice a dramatic improvement in the color of your teeth in just 21 days of usage (9-minute application).
This system is also suitable for braces, veneers, crowns, bridges, and sensitive teeth. It also offers a completely simple, hands-free whitening. The use of a phone or an app is not needed.
What’s included in the kit:
- One LED light that activates (100 100% safe) and charger
- 75+ treatments
- Self-sanitizing charging case (cordless charging)
- Water-resistant feature
- Dual-light therapy
- Medical grade silicone mouthpiece
- Two strength of whitening serum
- Luxury travel case
- Desensitizing serum
- 5-year guarantee
Cost: $299 Snow Whitener Teeth
3. Snow Blue Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit
This kit for whitening teeth wirelessly from Snow makes use of dual-light therapy. It comes with blue lights to help whitening, and red light to aid in gum health.
The serum is safe for enamel and is vegan, gluten-free and free of animal cruelty. The LED mouthpiece improves the effects of the serum to last longer.
This device is also water-resistant and suitable for busy people. It is also possible to shower while you are whitening your teeth.
The kit includes:
- A waterproof and wireless LED speeding mouthpiece that can be used for hands-free whitening
- Three teeth-whitening Wands for whitening
- Extra strength whitening serum for quicker results
- 5-year warranty
- 75+ treatments
- Blue and red light therapy settings
Cost: $299 Snow Whitener Teeth
4. Snow Teeth Whitening Toothpaste
Get whiter teeth with the Snow Whitening Toothpaste. This toothpaste provides professional teeth cleaning , without the additional chemicals.
Brushing with this toothpaste every day, either once or twice is an excellent addition to your LED whitening routine.
Snow’s whitening toothpaste includes the following benefits:
- It took 17 months to develop the perfect combination of ingredients
- Mint flavor with a premium taste
- Enamel-safe ingredients
- Results guaranteed
- For teeth that are sensitive.
Cost of $39 (3-month supply) up to $99 (12-month supply)
How to Use Whitening Snow Teeth Kits (Normal and Wireless)
- Before you start a whitening session, be sure to clean and floss your teeth. This will ensure that any plaque, food particles and bacteria are removed and increases the efficacy of the gel for whitening.
- Apply the Snow Teeth whitening serum by twisting the wand. Paint each tooth until they are fully coated. Be careful not to touch your lips, gums, or tongue (because it could cause irritation to them).
- After applying the serum on your teeth plug the light bulb of the LED into your smartphone and insert the mouthpiece inside (unless you’re using a cordless kit). Keep the light in for 9 to 30 mins. The length of time will depend on the desired whiteness you want.
- After whitening, disconnect the plug and take the light out of your mouth. Rinse both the light and your mouth , and then brush your teeth to eliminate any remaining gel.
- Utilize the kit for 21 minutes every all day (for 21 days). Then, make sure to use it at least once a week to keep your teeth white.
If you’re using this tooth whitening device wireless, you don’t have to connect the device. It can be used freely or while showering. Plug it into the charging case after using to clean itself and eliminate germs. Snow Whitener Teeth
Why Trust Us? How We Analyze Products
All medical content on this website, such as this guide as well as other product reviews, are written by our team of highly experienced writers and researchers.
All NewMouth writers vet products that are rated and reviewed in the field.
In cases where this is not possible Our team will:
- Compare both negative and positive feedback of the product
- Discuss with the company’s leaders to ensure their products are safe and effective
- Be aware of costs to ensure that your customers receive the best high-quality products for a reasonable price.
- Review research studies and compare the pros and cons of each product
Every piece of content is extensively reviewed prior to its release. All content on NewMouth is also medically reviewed from a registered dentist specifically any content where we suggest products.
Our dentists will flag any suggestions they do not like. Any products that don’t meet their standards as professionals are removed. Snow Whitener Teeth
What People are Saying About Snow
The NewMouth team collected reviews from The NewMouth team compiled reviews from four websites which allow you to buy Snow’s products. We have uncovered more than 7,000 reviews in total. The majority of them are positive, and some are negative or somewhere in the middle. About 80 percent of Amazon reviews are rated 4 stars or higher.
A lot of positive reviews state that the products for whitening cause no or little sensitivity. Some have reported instant results, while others say you’ll see improvements after a few uses.
” So far, so good; I’ve been using this for two weeks with the maximum strength and my teeth are definitely whiter.”
– Amazon reviewer
“It is easy to use, there is no sensitivity (which I have had with EVERY other whitening system I used throughout the years from professional to strips of whitening) The gel isn’t a taste of anything else.”
– Target reviewer
Even though the majority of the reviews on Snow are positive across multiple sites Some people were not entirely satisfied with the product.
However, keep in mind that those with weak tooth enamel, or have dental crowns cannot bleach their teeth. Some people are also more sensitive than others (and sensitivity is a common result of any tooth whitening, even professional treatment).
Failure to read the directions attentively prior to use could result in poor outcomes.
“The product performed as advertised. What they might not cover adequately in the description is that the ultraviolet light device has a fairly short cord and will require your OWN charge and power unit in order to operate.”
” Amazon reviewer
“It takes a while for the whitener to pop into the tub first and then it gets quite tedious to put it on each tooth. The mouthpiece is a bit big and uncomfortable. “
Best Buy reviewer
How Much Does Whitening Your Teeth With Snow Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening kits cost between $150 and $300, depending on which kit you choose. They all come complete with 25 treatments.
You can also buy the tooth whitening wand refills separately in packs of two, four, six or 12. The cost of the wands vary from $29 to $129. A couple of drops is sufficient for both top and bottom teeth, so one wand will last you several times. Snow Whitener Teeth
Where to Buy Snow Teeth Whitening Products
The best place to buy Snow Teeth Whitening products is directly from their website. This is due to the fact that they usually have promos and discounts. They do not offer these deals on Amazon.
Whitening of the teeth for snow
Does whitening the teeth of a person with a whiter smile cause the sensitivity?
Snow Teeth Whitening causes virtually no sensitivity because it contains potassium nitrate to eliminate any discomfort. The products are specially designed to diminish the effects of this.
Can I whiten my teeth using dental fillings or other restorations?
Yes these products are safe to use on any dental restoration.
What is the risk of LED lights on mouth cancer?
An LED light does not cause mutations of cells or increase the risk of developing cancer. LED lights speed up the whitening reaction without the risk of UV light.
What is the desensitizing serum and how can I use it?
The desensitizing solution is great for people who have extra sensitive teeth. It also helps strengthen enamel and replenishes vitamins and minerals into teeth.
If you have sensitive teeth apply the gel 15 minutes before starting the session. Rinse then continue the whitening treatment. You can also use it following the whitening treatment. You don’t have to rinse it off.
When should I use the product, and for how for how long?
Snow recommends using this kit to last for 21 minutes a all day (for at least 21 days). After that, use it every week to keep your teeth white.
What happens if i get the product on my lips or gums?
If you do get the product on your lips or gums, wipe it off. It is designed to be applied to your teeth.
Children can use snow whitening products?
Talk to your dental professional before using any whitening products on children.
What do women who breastfeed need to know?
Yes, a breastfeeding mom is able to safely whiten her teeth.
Do I need to sit in line before eating?
It is recommended to wait between an hour and an hour and a half to consume food after using the product. Snow also suggests whitening your teeth prior to the bed.
Is Snow teeth whitening safe for enamel?
Yes. The products for whitening teeth of snow are enamel-safe when used as recommended. To avoid irritation and erosion, do not overuse the products.
What is Snow’s policy on shipping?
If you spend more than $90, you’ll receive FREE shipping (U.S. Only). International orders require a small shipping cost.
After you place your order and pay for the kit, you’ll receive it within 6 working days (up for two weeks in the case of International orders).
Snow also provides priority shipping. This means that you can have the item shipped within three days.
What is Snow’s return policy?
If you are not satisfied with your kit you may request to refund it within 30 days after purchase. You’ll need to return the product back in order to receive a refund. Snow Whitener Teeth
According to Dental Advisor 80 percent of dentists would suggest Snow Teeth whitening for patients. The kits have shown to eliminate stains caused by drinking coffee, smoking or soda, wine and tetracycline (antibiotics that can result in yellowing).
- Lasting whitening outcomes
- Dentists recommended
- A safe, professional formula for enamel
- Vegan, gluten-free and animal-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- Safe to use on crowns, fillings, bridges veneers, braces, crowns and bridges.
- LED kits and on-the-go products are available
- The mouthpiece might cause discomfort for certain people.
- The cheapest option isn’t wireless; you must plug it into your phone
- The mouthpiece cannot be a universal fit and could result in an incorrect fit
- The charger is quite bulky. Snow Whitener Teeth