There are a variety of different tooth products for whitening available. From gels, white strips and pens, to more modern LED-based whitening systems, it could be difficult to select the most effective product. Snow Whitening For Teeth
Teeth whitening is also complex, costly, and sometimes painful. A few of the most common side effects include very sensitive teeth, red/swollen gums, and dry lips.
In reality, at-home dental whitening treatment doesn’t have to be difficult or painful.
Snow Tooth Whiteningoffers an easy and non-stressful whitening experience. The kits include a specially designed whitening product and an electronic mouthpiece.
Snow also offers an all-in-one kit to whitening, a toothpaste, a desensitizing cream, and lip care products.
Snow advertises itself as a comfortable, safe, and effective method to whiten your teeth at your home. You only need to use the device for 9 to 21 minutes every day.
According to Snow’s website, the company claims that 97 percent of customers get results within the first week of using (consumer survey). One hundred percent have seen results after three weeks.
What is LED Teeth Whitening ? And Is it safe?
LEDs as a source of light is a more secure choice to UV (UV) light that could cause cell changes. A light source that is LED-powered does not cause mutations of cells, nor does it increase the risk of developing cancer. LED speed up the whitening reaction without the dangers associated with sunlight.
For the LED teeth whitening process, you’ll apply a bleaching agent on your teeth. The LED light stimulates the bleaching agent, and it starts an chemical reaction. As this reaction takes place, the blue LED light penetrates enamel and removes stains. Snow Whitening For Teeth
Why choose to use the Snow LED Whitening of Teeth?
The dentist visit for teeth whitening costs money ($600+ per treatment). The strips for teeth whitening don’t offer long-lasting whitening, or whiten all teeth equally.
Snow is a great alternative to these treatments if you are in search of a cost-effective and effective method of whitening your teeth. The kits cost between $150 and $299.99 (75 treatment options included). You can purchase a full year’s supply of whitening serum at a cost of $75.
Their proprietary , advanced teeth-whitening system uses high-quality LED activating technology to provide professional results for less than $1.60 per session.
The kit will only require about 9-21 minutes of whitening a day, while 30 minutes are required for whitening strips.
The Snow website also has thousands of customer reviews. A lot of customers say they love their products because they reduce sensitivity.
The exclusive, proprietary serum is specially formulated to lessen the sensation. It offers a smooth experience for almost all users.
Many customers also say they are simple to use and easy to use. Others have reported seeing visible results after just several times.
Snow was voted as the ” best teeth whitening kit for teeth with sensitive issues” in a poll conducted by Tuck.com in the year 2020. It is also the number one preferred brand of Allure Magazine and Men’s Health (2022) as well as having been included on the cover of Elle, Good Housekeeping, and People Magazine. Snow Whitening For Teeth
List of ingredients for snow
Snow whitener serums contain some of the following components:
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Carbamide peroxide
- Deionized water
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Potassium nitrate
- Peppermint oil
Snow is Dentist Recommended
In the report by Dental Advisor 80 percent of dentists would suggest Snow Teeth whitening for patients. The kits have been shown to remove stains caused by drinking coffee, smoking or wine, soda, and tetracycline (antibiotics that lead to yellowing).
forty-one percentof dentists believe Snow is equal to competitors however, 36 % consider the brand to be superior to rivals.
Some positive comments made by dental professionals that participated in the survey:
“The zero sensitivity was excellent.”
“I liked the fact that I could use it wherever since it could be connected to the phone.”
“I tried it and loved it so much that I made my patients purchase it online.”
“It’s easy to apply whitener agent using the click pen applicator.”
Some negative comments mentioned by the dental professionals that participated in the survey:
“More challenging to retain the jawpiece in smaller mouths.”
“I did not know the amount of whitening gel I was supposed to apply.”
“Increased my production of saliva.” Snow Whitening For Teeth
The benefits of whitening your teeth with snow
The advantages of whitening your teeth with Snow are:
- $1.60/treatment (75 treatments in all)
- Guaranteed results for fast whitening
- Just nine minutes of whitening per day
- Lasting whitening outcomes
- Dentists recommend
- A safe, professional formula for enamel
- Gluten-free, vegan and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- Safe to use on crowns, fillings, bridges veneers, braces, and crowns
- LED kits and portable products available
- Whitening products for the year can be purchased
- A patented utility system designed to help protect your gums
- All products manufactured in the USA
- Fast shipping worldwide (160+ countries)
The disadvantages of Snow Teeth Whitening
Cons of Snow teeth whitening include:
- The mouthpiece can be uncomfortable for some people
- The cheapest option isn’t cordless; you have to connect it to your phone
- The mouthpiece isn’t a one-size-fits-all and can cause an unfitness
- The charger is quite bulky.
- The whitening wand can make it difficult for users to operate, and can impact results
- It is messy (lay back to get better results) Snow Whitening For Teeth
The Snow Teeth Whitening reviews (Products Features, Features and Costs)
The Snow brand offers three varieties of whitening kits as well as the whitening toothpaste
1. Snow at-Home Teeth The Whitening (All-In-One Kit)
Snow All-In-One Dental Whitening Kit can be described as the most popular most popular. It delivers fast results for whitening guaranteed with 99.3 percent customer satisfaction across the 500,000+ clients.
Many of them are A-list celebrities, including NFL players and film stars.
The serum is safe for enamel, vegan, gluten-free, and non-toxic. You can expect dramatically whiter teeth after only 21 days (9-minute treatment). But some users have reported having results in only some days. 1
The convenient and well-packaged system delivers a professional-level whitening experience at an affordable price. The serum is safe for those with gums and teeth that are sensitive.
It is also safe on bridges, crowns, fillings, veneers, and braces. No prescriptions or visits to the dentist are needed.
Kit includes the following:
- One LED activating light (100 100% secure) and charger
- Medical-grade silicone mouthpiece
- 75+ treatments
- Three wands of whitening serum
- One wand with extra-strength whitening serum
- Two levels of whitening serum
- Desensitizing serum (to lessen any sensitivity)
- Five-year warranty
Cost: $149 to $200 Snow Whitening For Teeth
2. Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit (2nd Generation)
Snow Wireless Whitening Kit (2nd Gen) is the re-engineered version of the first wireless system.
Snow claims it is easier to use and provides professional-grade whitening in just minutes.
The latest wireless and water-resistant teeth whitening device accelerates every session for stronger, longer-lasting outcomes. It is also a great option to use in the shower if you need to rush.
The LED device has two different modes of light. The first is the blue light option to whiten and the second is the dual-light option (red light for dental health).
The serum is enamel-safe Vegan, gluten-free and free of animal cruelty. You can expect dramatically whiter teeth in only 21 days of use (9-minute application).
It is also safe for braces, veneers, crowns bridges, as well as sensitive teeth. Additionally, it provides effortless, hands-free whitening experience. No phone or app is required.
The kit includes:
- One LED that is activated (100 100 % secure) and charger
- 75+ treatments
- Self-sanitizing charging case (cordless charging)
- Water-resistant features
- Dual-light therapy
- Medical grade silicone mouthpiece
- Two strength of whitening serum
- Luxury travel case
- Desensitizing serum
- 5-year guarantee
Cost: $299 Snow Whitening For Teeth
3. Snow Blue Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit
The teeth whitening kit wireless from Snow utilizes dual-light therapy. It comes with Blue light for whitening and Red light for gum support.
The serum is safe for enamel, vegan, gluten-free and free of animal cruelty. The LED mouthpiece helps enhance the effect of the serum for a longer time.
It is also water-resistant and is ideal for those who live busy lives. You can shower while whitening your teeth.
The kit includes:
- An LED that is water-resistant and wireless. teething device that accelerates your whitening without hands.
- Three teeth-whitening Wands for whitening
- Extra strength whitening serum for quicker results
- 5-year warranty
- 75+ treatments
- Red and blue light therapy settings
Cost: $299 Snow Whitening For Teeth
4. Whitening Toothpaste Snow Teeth
Whiter teeth are possible with the Snow Whitening Toothpaste. This toothpaste offers professional teeth cleansing without additional chemicals.
It is recommended to brush this toothpaste at least daily, or at least twice is an excellent supplement to your LED whitening routine.
Snow’s whitening toothpaste includes the following features:
- It took 17 years to perfect the perfect blend of ingredients
- Premium mint flavor
- Enamel-safe ingredients
- The results are guaranteed
- For teeth that are sensitive.
Price: $39 (3-month amount) to 99 dollars (12-month supply)
How to Use Snow Teeth Whitening Kits (Normal and Wireless)
- Before you begin a whitening session, make sure to floss and brush your teeth. This ensures that any plaque, food particles, and bacteria are removed , and improves the efficacy of the gel.
- Apply the Apply thesnow Teeth whitening serum by twisting up the wand. Then, apply the cream to your teeth until they are completely covered. Make sure not to put the gel directly on your gums, lips, or your tongue (because it may cause irritation).
- After applying the serum onto your tooth, plug the LED light onto your phone and plug the mouthpiece in (unless you are using the kit that is cordless). The light should remain on for 9 to 30 mins. The duration will differ based on the brightness you prefer.
- After whitening, unplug the light and remove the light from your mouth. Rinse both the light and your mouth , and then brush your teeth to eliminate any gel left behind.
- Utilize the kit for just 21 minutes each all day (for at least 21 consecutive days). Then, use it once a week to keep your teeth clean.
If you’re using the dental whitening wireless system there is no need to connect the device. It is possible to use it on your own or while showering. You’ll plug it into the charging case following use to clean itself and eliminate germs. Snow Whitening For Teeth
Why Trust Us? How do we Analyze Products
All medical content on this website, such as this guide as well as other product reviews, are written by our team of experienced editors and researches.
All NewMouth writers test products which are reviewed and recommended in the field.
If this is not feasible In such cases, our team will
- Compare positive and negative reviews for the products
- Discuss with the company’s leaders to ensure their products are safe and effective
- Look into costs to ensure that customers get the highest high-quality products for a reasonable price.
- Research studies are a great way to evaluate the pros and cons of every product
Every piece of content rigorously reviewed prior to publication. Every piece of content published on NewMouth is also vetted medically from a registered dentist specifically , any content where we recommend products.
The dentists at our office flag any recommendation they don’t agree with. Products that do not meet their professional standards are removed. Snow Whitening For Teeth
What people are saying about Snow
The NewMouth team collated reviews from The NewMouth team compiled reviews from four sites where you can purchase Snow’s products. We found over 7,000 customer reviews. The majority of them are positive, and a small percentage of them are negative or somewhere between. More than 80 percent of Amazon reviews are four stars or more.
A large majority of positive reviews affirm that the whitening solutions cause minimal to no sensitivities. Some of them mention instant results and others claim you’ll notice changes after a couple of uses.
” So far, so good; I’ve been using it for two weeks at the most potent strength, and my teeth are definitely whitening.”
” Amazon reviewer
“It is very easy to use, no sensitivity (which I have had with EVERY other whitening system I’ve used from professional to whitening strips) and the whitening gel doesn’t taste like anything else.”
– Target reviewer
Even though a majority of the reviews on Snow are favorable across various sites There were some customers who were not totally satisfied with the service.
Keep in mind that people who have thin enamel or dental restorations will not be able to whiten their teeth. Certain people are more prone to sensitivity over other people (and sensitiveness is a typical consequence of all tooth whiteningprocedures, including professional ones).
Failure to read the directions attentively prior to use could result in poor outcomes.
“The product worked as claimed. What they might not cover well in the description is the fact that the ultraviolet light device has a fairly small cord and will require your OWN charging and power source to make it functional.”
” Amazon reviewer
“It takes some time to get the whitener out of the tube first and it is quite tedious to apply it to each tooth. The mouthpiece can be bulky and uncomfortable. “
Best Buy reviewer
How Much Does Whitening Your Teeth With Snow Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening kits cost between $150 and $300, dependent on the kit you pick. They each come equipped with 75 different treatments.
You can also purchase the teeth whitening wand refills in packs of two, four or six. The cost of the wands is $29 to $129. One drop is enough for both the top and bottom teeth so one wand will last you several times. Snow Whitening For Teeth
Where to Buy Snow Teeth Whitening Products
The most convenient place to purchase Snow Teeth Whitening products is directly from their website. They often have promotions and discounts. They do not offer these deals on Amazon.
FAQs on Whitening Your Teeth Snow
Do whitening your teeth with snow cause sensitivity?
Snow Teeth Whitening produces virtually no sensitivities because it is made of potassium nitrate to eliminate any discomfort. The products are specially designed to lessen the effect.
Can I whiten my teeth by using dental fillings or other restorations?
Yes the products are safe to apply to all dental restorations.
What are the chances of LED lights on mouth cancer?
A LED light source does not cause mutations of cells or increase the risk of cancer. LED speeds up the whitening process, but without the risk associated with UV light.
What exactly is the desensitizing serum what is it and how do I use it?
The desensitizing treatment serum is ideal for those with extra sensitive teeth. It also strengthens enamel and provides vitamins and minerals to teeth.
If you suffer from sensitive teeth apply the gel 15 minutes prior to beginning the session. Rinse, then proceed to the whitening treatment. It is also possible to use it after the whitening procedure. You don’t have to rinse it out.
What is the recommended frequency to use the product and for how for how long?
Snow suggests making use of the device for 21 minutes each per day (for the duration of 21 days). After that, you should use it every week to keep your teeth white.
What happens if i get the serum on my lips , or gums?
If you find the substance on your lips or gums, clean it off. Snow is intended to be used on your teeth.
Children can use snow whitening products?
It is recommended to consult with your dentist before applying any whitening product to children.
What do women who breastfeed need to know?
Yes, breastfeeding mothers is able to safely whiten her teeth.
What time do I need to be waiting before I can eat?
Wait an hour to an hour and a half to consume food after using the product. Snow also suggests that you whiten your teeth prior you go to bed.
Is Snow teeth whitening secure for enamel?
Yes. Snow teeth whitening products are enamel-safe when used as directed. To avoid irritation and erosion be sure to not use too much of the products.
What is the policy of Snow’s shipping?
In the event you buy more than $90, you’ll be eligible for FREE shipping (U.S. only). International orders will incur a small shipping fee.
After you place your order and pay for the kit, you’ll receive it within six business day (up up to 2 weeks in the case of International orders).
Snow also provides priority shipping. You can get the product expedited within 3 days.
What is Snow’s policy on return?
If you are not satisfied with your purchase You can ask for the refund within 30 days of purchasing. The customer must send the product back for the refund. Snow Whitening For Teeth
As per The Dental Advisor the majority of dentists would recommend Snow Teeth whitening for patients. The kits have been demonstrated to remove stains caused by drinking coffee, smoking, soda, wine, and tetracycline (antibiotics which can cause yellowing).
- Long-lasting whitening results
- Dentist recommended
- A safe, professional formula for enamel
- Gluten-free, vegan and animal-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- Use it on bridges, crowns or fillings veneers, braces and crowns.
- LED kits and on-the-go products are available
- The mouthpiece can cause discomfort for certain people.
- The cheapest kit is not wireless; you must plug it into your phone
- The mouthpiece is not a one-size-fits-all solution and could cause an incorrect fit
- The charger is somewhat bulky. Snow Whitening For Teeth