There are many different teeth whitening products to choose from. From white strips, gels and pens, to more technologically advanced LEDwhitening kits, it could be difficult to select the right product. Snow Whitening Teeth System
Teeth whitening can be complicated, expensive and, at times, painful. A few of the most common side effects include sensitive teeth, swelling or red gums, and dry lips.
However, at-home teeth whitening treatment doesn’t have to be difficult or painful.
Snow Dental Whiteningoffers a straightforward and painless whitening experience. The kits come with a specially created whitening serum as well as the mouthpiece is illuminated.
Snow also offers an all-in-one kit to whitening, a toothpaste, a desensitizing serum and lip products.
Snow advertises itself as an easy, safe, and convenient way to whiten your teeth at your home. The only requirement is to use the device for 9 to 21 minutes a day.
According to the Snow website, Snow’s website claims that 97 percent of users see results after only one usage (consumer study). One hundred percent are able to see results after 3 weeks.
What is LED Teeth Whitening ? And Is it safe?
LED light sources is a safer alternatives to the ultraviolet (UV) light that may cause cell mutations. A light source that is LED-powered does not cause mutations of cells or increase the risk of developing cancer. LED speed up the whitening process without the dangers associated with ultraviolet light.
During the LED teeth whitening process, you’ll apply a bleaching agent on your teeth. The LED light turns on the whitening agent and starts this chemical process. As this reaction takes place, this blue light enters enamel and eliminates stains. Snow Whitening Teeth System
Why do you want to choose the Snow LED Whitening of Teeth?
Going to the dentist for teeth whitening can be costly ($600plus for each procedure). Tooth whitening strips do not offer long-lasting whitening, or whiten every tooth equally.
Snow is a good option to consider if you are in search of a cost-effective and effective way to whiten your teeth. The kits cost between $150 to 299 dollars (75 treatment options included). It is possible to purchase a year’s worth of whitening serum at a cost of $75.
Their patented advanced teeth whitening system employs the an award-winning LED activating system to offer professional results for as little as $1.60 per treatment.
The kit is only required for 9 to 21 minutes of whitening per day, as opposed to 30 minutes with strips to whitening.
The Snow website also has thousands of customer reviews. Many of the customers claim they love the products because they cause less sensitivity.
The serum is unique and is specially formulated to lessen sensitivity. This provides a painless experience for almost all users.
Many of the customers have also said that the kits are easy-to-use and convenient. Other reviewers mention seeing noticeable outcomes after just one or two uses.
Snow was chosen as one of the ” best teeth whitening kit for teeth with sensitive issues” by Tuck.com in the year 2020. It is also the number one recommended brand by Allure Magazine and Men’s Health (2022) They have also been featured in Elle, Good Housekeeping, and People Magazine. Snow Whitening Teeth System
List of ingredients for snow
These serums are made up of the following ingredients:
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Carbamide peroxide
- Deionized water
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Potassium nitrate
- Peppermint oil
Snow is recommended by Dentists
According to Dental Advisor 80 percent of dentists would suggest Snow Teeth whitening for their clients. The kits have been proven to get rid of stains caused smoking, coffee and soda, wine and tetracycline (antibiotics that can lead to yellowing).
Forty-one percentof dentists believe Snow is comparable to rivals, while 36 percent consider the brand to be superior to rivals.
A few positive remarks from the dental professionals in this survey:
“The zero sensitivity is great.”
“I liked the fact that I could use it wherever because it plugs directly into my cell phone.”
“I tested it out and liked it so much that I decided to have my patients purchase it online.”
“It’s simple to apply the whitening agent with the application tool called a click pen.”
A few negative comments made by dental professionals in this survey:
“More difficult to keep the mouthpiece in small mouths.”
“I was unsure of what dosage of whitening gel to use.”
“Increased the production of saliva in me.” Snow Whitening Teeth System
Benefits of Whitening Your Teeth With Snow
The advantages of whitening your teeth with Snow are:
- $1.60/treatment (75 treatments are included)
- Guaranteed results for fast whitening
- It only takes nine minutes of whitening per day
- Long-lasting whitening results
- Dentists recommended
- A safe, professional formula for enamel
- Gluten-free, vegan and animal-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- It is safe to use on crowns, fillings, bridges braces, veneers, and crowns
- LED kits, on-the-go items and LED kits are available
- Yearly supplies of whitening products readily available
- A unique utility system that will help protect your gums
- All of our products are manufactured in the USA
- Fast shipping worldwide (160+ countries)
Advantages and disadvantages from Snow Teeth Whitening
Cons of Snow teeth whitening are:
- The mouthpiece might cause discomfort for some people.
- The most affordable kit isn’t cordless. You have to plug it into your phone
- The mouthpiece isn’t universal fit and could result in an improper fit
- The charger is slightly bulky
- The whitening wand may not be easy to handle, which may affect the outcome
- It is messy (lay back while whitening for more effective outcomes) Snow Whitening Teeth System
“Snow Teeth Whitening reviews (Products Features, Features and Costs)
Snow sells three types of whitening kits as well as a toothpaste for whitening:
1. Snow At-Home Teeth Clearing (All-In-One Kit)
Snow All-In-One teeth Whitening Kit is the #1 bestseller. It delivers fast results for whitening guaranteed with 99.3 percent satisfaction ratings from more than 500,000 customers.
The customers that are included in this list include A-list celebritieslike NFL players as well as film stars.
The serum is safe for enamel and is vegan, gluten-free, and non-toxic. You can expect dramatically whiter teeth within only 21 days (9-minute application). But some users have reported experiencing results in just two or three months. 1
The well-packaged and easy-to-use system delivers a professional-level whitening experience at a price that is affordable. The serum is safe for those who have gums and teeth that are sensitive.
It is also safe on crowns, fillings, bridges veneers, braces, and crowns. No prescription or dentist visits are needed.
Included in this kit are:
- One LED activating light (100 100% safe) and charger
- Medical grade silicone mouthpiece
- 75+ treatments
- Three wands of whitening serum
- One wand with extra-strength whitening serum
- Two different strengths of whitening
- Desensitizing serum (to minimize any sensitivity)
- Five-year warranty
Cost: $149-$200 Snow Whitening Teeth System
2. Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit (2nd Generation)
Snow Wireless Whitening Kit (2nd Gen) is the improved version of the first wireless system.
Snow claims that it’s simpler to use and offers professional-level whitening in just minutes.
The brand new water-resistant and wireless teeth whitening mouthpiece accelerates each session to provide longer-lasting, more durable results. It is also a great option to use in the shower if are in a hurry.
The LED device also has two different modes of light. One is the blue light-whitening option The second is the dual-light mode (red light to help with the health of your gums).
The serum is enamel-safe, vegan, gluten-free, and non-toxic. You can expect to notice a dramatic improvement in the color of your teeth within only 21 days of use (9-minute application).
It is also suitable for braces, veneers, crowns, bridges, and sensitive teeth. It also gives you an seamless, hands-free, whitening experience. There is no phone or application required.
The kit includes:
- One LED that is activated (100 100 % secure) and charger
- 75+ treatments
- Self-sanitizing charging case (cordless charging)
- Water-resistant features
- Dual-light therapy
- Medical grade silicone mouthpiece
- Two strengths of whitening serum
- Luxury travel case
- Desensitizing serum
- 5-year warranty
Cost: $299 Snow Whitening Teeth System
3. Snow Blue Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit
The wireless kit for teeth whitening from Snow utilizes dual-light therapy. It comes with the blue light to help with whitening as well as red light to help support gums.
The serum is enamel-safe, vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free. The LED mouthpiece helps enhance the results of the serum, ensuring it lasts longer.
This device is also water-resistant and suitable for people who lead busy lives. You can shower even while you whiten your teeth.
Included in this kit are:
- A wireless and water-resistant LED expanding mouthpiece to speed up whitening hands-free.
- Three teeth-whitening instruments
- Extra strength whitening serum for quicker results
- 5-year warranty
- 75+ treatments
- Light therapy blue and red settings
Cost: $299 Snow Whitening Teeth System
4. Whitening Toothpaste for Snow Teeth
Make your teeth appear whiter by using snow whitening Toothpaste. This toothpaste gives professional teeth cleaning , without the added chemicals.
A quick brushing at least once or twice per day is a great addition to your LED whitening routine.
The whitening toothpaste Snow comes with the following characteristics:
- It took 17 months to formulate the perfect mix of ingredients
- Minty mint with a luxurious flavor
- Enamel-safe ingredients
- Results guaranteed
- Made for sensitive teeth
Price of $39 (3-month supply) up to $99. (12-month supply)
How to Use Snow Teeth Whitening Kits (Normal and Wireless)
- Before you start a whitening session, be sure to clean and floss your teeth. This ensures any plaque, food particles and bacteria are removed , which increases the effectiveness of the gel to whiten your teeth.
- Apply the use theThe Snow Teeth Whitening Serum using a twist up the wand. Apply the gel to each tooth until they are fully covered. Try your best not to apply the gel to your gums, lips, or your tongue (because it may cause irritation).
- After applying the serum to your teeth, plug the LED light on your phone and put the mouthpiece inside (unless you are using the cordless kit). The light should remain on for 9 to 30 mins. The duration will differ based on your desired whiteness.
- After whitening, remove the plug and remove the light from your mouth. Rinse both the light and your mouth . Brush your teeth to get rid of any gel left behind.
- Use the kit for 21 minutes every day (for up to 21 days). Then, make sure to use it at least once a week to keep your teeth white.
If you are employing your wireless teeth whitening system, you don’t have to connect the device. It can be used without restriction or even in the shower. You’ll plug it into the charging box after each use, where it will sanitize itself and kill germs. Snow Whitening Teeth System
Why Trust Us? What do we do to Analyze Products
All medical information on this site, which includes this guide as well as other product reviews, is written by our experienced team of editors and researches.
All NewMouth writers vet products that are recommended and reviewed by professionals in the field.
In cases where it isn’t feasible Our team will:
- Compare positive and negative reviews about the product
- Speak with company executives to ensure that their products are safe and effective
- Look into costs to ensure customers are getting the best quality items at affordable prices.
- Study research studies to determine the advantages and cons of each product
Every piece of content is heavily reviewed before publication. All content on NewMouth is also medically reviewed with a dentist who is licensed particularly any content in which we recommend products.
Our dentists will flag any suggestions they do not agree with. Anything that doesn’t meet their professional standards are removed. Snow Whitening Teeth System
What are people saying about Snow
The NewMouth team compiled reviews from four sites which allow you to buy Snow’s products. We discovered more than 7,000 customer reviews in total. The majority of reviews are favorable, and only a tiny percentage are negative, or between. About 80 percent of Amazon reviews are 4 stars or higher.
A large majority of positive reviews affirm that the whitening solutions result in minimal or no sensitivities. Some of them mention instant results others state that you’ll see improvement after just a few times.
” So far, so great; I’ve been using it for two weeks, using the most potent strength, and my teeth are definitely whiter.”
— Amazon reviewer
“It is easy to use, has no sensitivity (which I’ve had in every other whitening product I used throughout the years from professional to whitening strips), and the gel isn’t a taste of anything.”
– Target reviewer
Even though a majority of Snow’s reviews are favorable across various sites There were some customers who were not totally satisfied with the service.
Keep in mind that those with weak tooth enamel, or have dental crowns can’t whiten their teeth. People with thin enamel are also more susceptible to sensitivity over other people (and sensitivity is a common adverse effect of all types of tooth bleaching, including professional treatments).
Neglecting to read the instructions carefully prior to use can result in poor outcomes.
“The product was functional as stated. What they do not say clearly in their description is the fact that the UV light source has a shorter cord, and will need your OWN charging and power source for it to be functional.”
” Amazon reviewer
“It takes a bit of time for the whiteners to come out of the tube at first, and it can be very difficult to put it on each tooth. The mouthpiece is big and uncomfortable. “
– Best Buy reviewer
How Much Does Whitening Your Teeth With Snow Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening kits cost between $150 and $300, depending on which kit you choose. They come with 75 treatment options.
You can also purchase the Tooth Whitening Wand refills separately in packs of four, two, six or 12. The price of the wands can range from $29 to $129. A couple of drops is sufficient for both upper and lower teeth, thus one wand lasts for many sessions. Snow Whitening Teeth System
Where to Buy Snow Teeth Whitening Products
The most convenient place to purchase Snow Teeth Whitening products is directly from their website. This is because they often offer discounts and promotions. They do not offer these deals on Amazon.
Whitening your teeth with whitened snow
Does Snow teeth whitening cause sensitivity?
Snow Teeth Whitening causes virtually no sensitivity due to its potassium nitrate that eliminates discomfort. The products are specially designed to diminish the effects of this.
Can I bleach my teeth using crowns, fillings, or other restorations?
Yes the products are safe for use on all dental restorations.
What are the chances of LED lights on mouth cancer?
The light of LED does not cause the mutation of cells or raise the risk of cancer. LED light speeds up the whitening process without the dangers of UV light.
Which is the desensitizing serum what is it and how do I apply it?
The desensitizing solution is great for people who have extra sensitive teeth. It also improves enamel and replenishes vitamins and minerals into teeth.
If you suffer from sensitive teeth, apply the serum 15 minutes before starting the treatment. Rinse thoroughly and continue with the whitening process. It can also be used after the whitening process. It isn’t necessary to wash it off.
What is the recommended frequency to use the product and for how for how long?
Snow recommends applying this kit to last for 21 mins a daily (for the duration of 21 days). Then, you can use it once per week to keep your teeth sparkling.
What happens if I put the liquid on my lips or gums?
If you happen to get the substance on your lips or gums clean it off. Snow is intended to be used on your teeth.
Do children have the right to use snow-whitening products?
Talk to your dental professional before applying any product for whitening on children.
What is the situation for women who are breastfeeding?
Yes, breastfeeding mothers can safely whiten her teeth.
Do I need to wait until I can eat?
Take an hour to an hour and a half before you eat after using the product. Snow also suggests whitening your teeth prior to going to going to bed.
Is Snow teeth whitening safe for enamel?
Yes. Whitening products for snow teeth are safe for enamel when used as instructed. To prevent enamel erosion and irritation make sure you don’t use too many of the products.
What is Snow’s shipping policy?
For purchases of more than $90, you’ll be eligible for no shipping charges (U.S. Only). International orders will incur a small shipping cost.
After you place your order and pay for the kit, you’ll receive it within six working days (up of two weeks in the case of International orders).
Snow also offers priority shipping, which means you can get the product expedited within 3 days.
What is the policy of return for Snow?
If you’re not completely satisfied with your kit If you are not satisfied, you can ask for the refund within 30 days from the date of purchase. You’ll need to ship the product back for the refund. Snow Whitening Teeth System
As per The Dental Advisor 80 percent of dentists would recommend Snow Teeth whitening for their patients. The kits have been demonstrated to lift stains caused by smoking, coffee or soda, wine and tetracycline (antibiotics which can lead to yellowing).
- End-to-end whitening results
- Dentists are recommended
- Formula for professional use that is safe and enamel-safe
- Gluten-free, vegan and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- It is safe to use on bridges, crowns or fillings veneers, braces and crowns.
- LED kits and on-the-go products available
- The mouthpiece could be uncomfortable for some individuals.
- The cheapest model isn’t cordless. You have to connect it to your phone
- The mouthpiece is not a one-size-fits-all solution and could cause an inadvertent fit
- The charger is somewhat bulky. Snow Whitening Teeth System