There are numerous different types of teeth products for whitening that you can choose from. From white strips, gels and pens to more modern LED-based whitening systems, it can be difficult to select the best product. Teeth White As Snow
Teeth whitening can be difficult, expensive and, at times, painful. Common side effects are sensitive teeth, swelling or red gums, and dry, dry lips.
But at-home tooth whitening treatment doesn’t have to be difficult or painful.
Snow teeth whiteningoffers an easy and less painful experience for whitening. The kits come with a specially designed whitening product and an electronic mouthpiece.
Snow also offers an all-in-one kit for whitening, which includes a whitening toothpaste, a serum for desensitizing and lip care products.
Snow is advertised as a safe, comfortable, and convenient way to whiten your teeth at your home. You can use the device for 9 to 21 minutes per day.
According to the website of Snow, 97 percent of customers get results after just one use (consumer study). One hundred percent have seen results after three weeks.
What is LED Teeth Whitening & Is it safe?
LED light sources is a better alternative to ultraviolet (UV) light, which may cause cell mutations. A light source that is LED-powered does not lead to the mutation of cells, or increase the risk of cancer. LED speeds up the whitening reaction without the risk of ultraviolet light.
When you undergo the LED teeth-whitening procedure, you’ll apply a bleaching agent to your teeth. The LED light turns on the bleaching agent and triggers reactions. When this reaction occurs, this blue light enters enamel and eliminates stains. Teeth White As Snow
Why Choose Snow LED Teeth Whitening?
Going to the dentist for teeth whitening can be costly ($600plus for each procedure). The strips for teeth whitening don’t give long-lasting whitening or whitening. the teeth of all people equally.
Snow is a good choice for these procedures if are in search of a cost-effective and effective way to whiten your teeth. The kits cost between $150 to $399 (75 treatment options included). It is possible to purchase a one-year supply of whitening gel for just $75.
Their advanced, proprietary teeth-whitening system employs the an award-winning LED activating system to give professional results at only $1.60 per treatment.
The kit only requires between 9 and 21 minutes to whiten each day, compared to 30 minutes for whitening strips.
Snow’s website also has hundreds of reviews. Many of them say they love their products since they are less sensitive.
The unique, proprietary serum is specially formulated to lessen the degree of sensitivity. This provides a painless experience for the majority of users.
Many customers also say they are simple to use and practical. Others reviewers report seeing tangible improvement after just a few uses.
Snow was named one of the ” best teeth whitening kit for teeth with sensitive issues” according to Tuck.com in the year 2020. They are also the #1 suggested brand recommended by Allure Magazine and Men’s Health (2022) as well as having been mentioned by Elle, Good Housekeeping, and People Magazine. Teeth White As Snow
Snow Ingredients List
Snow whitener serums contain the following ingredients:
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Carbamide peroxide
- Deionized water
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Potassium nitrate
- Peppermint oil
Snow is Dentist Recommended
Based on dental advisor the majority of dentists would suggest Snow Teeth Whitening to their patients. The kits have shown to eliminate stains caused by smoking, coffee and soda, wine and tetracycline (antibiotics that result in yellowing).
40 percentof dentists think Snow is equivalent to competitors, while 37 percent believe the brand is superior to its competitors.
A few positive remarks from the dental professionals that participated in the survey:
“The zero sensitivity was great.”
“I enjoyed the fact that I could use it anywhere because it plugs directly into my cell phone.”
“I tested it out and liked it so much that I made my patients place orders online.”
“It’s easy to apply whitener agent using the click pen applicator.”
A few negative remarks mentioned by the dental professionals who participated in this survey:
“More difficult to maintain the mouthpiece in mouths with small mouths.”
“I was unsure of how much whitening gel to use.”
“Increased my production of saliva.” Teeth White As Snow
Benefits of Whitening your Teeth with Snow
The benefits of using Snow teeth whitening are:
- $1.60/treatment (75 treatments in all)
- Guaranteed results for fast whitening
- Only needs nine minutes of whitening per day
- Lasting whitening outcomes
- Dentists recommended
- Enamel-safe professional formula
- Gluten-free, vegan, and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- Use it on crowns, fillings, bridges veneers, braces, and crowns
- LED kits, on-the-go items and LED kits available
- The year-round supply of whitening supplies available
- A patented utility system designed to protect your gums
- All of our products are manufactured in the USA
- Fast shipping worldwide (160+ countries)
Advantages and disadvantages associated with Snow Teeth Whitening
Cons of Snow teeth whitening are:
- The mouthpiece might be uncomfortable for some people
- The most affordable kit isn’t cordless. You have to connect it to your phone
- The mouthpiece isn’t a universal fit and could result in an improper fit
- The charger is slightly bulky
- The whitening wand could become difficult to work with, which could affect the results
- It is messy (lay on your back while you’re whitening for more effective outcomes) Teeth White As Snow
“Snow” Teeth Whitening reviews (Products and Features, Costs and Prices)
Three kinds of kits for whitening, as well as an whitening toothpaste
1. Snow At-Home Teeth Clearing (All-In-One Kit)
Snow All-In One Teeth Whitening Kit is the number one most popular. It delivers fast results for whitening as well as 99.3 percent reviews across over 500,000+ users.
Among these customers are A-list celebrities, such as NFL players as well as movie stars.
The serum is safe for enamel and is vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free. You can expect dramatically whiter teeth within just 21 days (9-minute application). Some customers report having results in only several hours. 1
The easy-to-use and well-packaged product provides professional-quality whitening at an affordable price. The serum is enamel-safe for those who have sensitive teeth and gums.
It’s also safe on crowns, fillings, bridges or veneers as well as braces. No prescriptions or visits to the dentist are required.
Included in this kit are:
- One light with an activation LED (100 100 % secure) and charger
- Medical grade silicone mouthpiece
- 75+ treatments
- Three wands of the whitening serum
- One wand of high-quality whitening serum
- Two levels of whitening serum
- Desensitizing serum (to lessen any sensitivities)
- Five-year warranty
Cost: $149-$200 Teeth White As Snow
2. Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit (2nd Generation)
Snow Wireless Whitening Kit (2nd Gen) is the updated version of the original wireless system.
Snow claims that it is simpler to use, and gives professional whitening in only a few minutes.
The latest wireless and water-resistant teeth whitening device accelerates every session to deliver more lasting, long-lasting results. It can be used during showers if you are in a hurry.
The LED device comes with two distinct light modes. The first one is the blue light option for whitening while the other is the dual-light option (red light to help with the health of your gums).
The serum is safe for enamel Vegan, gluten-free and non-toxic. You can expect to notice a dramatic improvement in the color of your teeth in only 21 days of use (9-minute application).
The system is safe for braces, veneers, crowns bridges, as well as sensitive teeth. It also offers a completely easy, hands-free whitening. No phone or app is needed.
What’s included in the kit:
- One LED light that activates (100 100% secure) and charger
- 75+ treatments
- Self-sanitizing charging case (cordless charging)
- Waterproof feature
- Dual-light therapy
- Medical-grade silicone mouthpiece
- Two strengths of whitening serum
- Luxury travel case
- Desensitizing serum
- Five-year warranty
Cost: $299 Teeth White As Snow
3. Snow Blue Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit
The teeth whitening kit wireless from Snow uses dual-light therapy. It has blue light for whitening and it has red lights to aid in gum health.
The serum is enamel-safe, vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free. The LED mouthpiece improves the serum for longer-lasting results.
It is also water-resistant which makes it perfect for those with busy lifestyles. You can even shower while whitening your teeth.
The kit includes:
- A water-resistant and wireless LED accelerating mouthpiece for hands-free whitening
- Three teeth whitening instruments
- Extra strength whitening serum for quicker results
- Five-year warranty
- 75+ treatments
- Blue and red light therapy settings
Cost: $299 Teeth White As Snow
4. Whitening Toothpaste Snow Teeth
Get your teeth whiter with Snow Whitening Toothpaste. This toothpaste provides professional teeth cleaning , without the added chemicals.
Brushing with this toothpaste daily, or at least twice is a fantastic supplement to your LED whitening routine.
Snow’s toothpaste for whitening has the following benefits:
- It took 17 years to perfect the perfect mix of ingredients
- Mint flavor with a premium taste
- Enamel-safe ingredients
- Guaranteed results
- Designed for sensitive teeth
Cost: $39 (3-month of supply) from $199 (12-month supply)
How to Use Whitening Snow Teeth Kits (Normal and Wireless)
- Before you begin a whitening session, ensure to brush and floss your teeth. This ensures any plaque, food particles, and bacteria are removed , and improves the efficacy of the gel to whiten your teeth.
- Apply the The Snow Teeth whitening serum through twisting up the wand. Then, apply the cream to your teeth until they are completely coated. Do your best to not touch your lips, gums or your tongue (because it could cause irritation to them).
- After applying the serum on your teeth plug the LED light on your smartphone and then insert the mouthpiece in (unless you’re using a cordless kit). The light should remain on for 9 to 30 mins. The length of time will depend the whiteness you desire.
- After whitening, disconnect the plug and take the light out of your mouth. Rinse both the light and your mouth and brush your teeth to remove any excess gel.
- Use the kit for just 21 minutes each all day (for up to 21 days). After that, apply it once per week to keep your teeth white.
If you’re utilising the tooth whitening device wireless it is not necessary to plug in the device. You can use the device without restriction or even while showering. Plug it into the charging case after using to clean itself and kill germs. Teeth White As Snow
Why Trust Us? How do we Analyze Products
All medical information on this site, which includes this guide and other product reviews, are written by our team of experienced authors and scientists.
All NewMouth writers vet products which are reviewed and recommended in the field.
If this isn’t possible the team will
- Compare positive and negative reviews for the products
- Speak with company executives to ensure that their products are safe and effective.
- Examine costs to make sure customers are getting the best quality goods at a reasonable price.
- Read research studies to compare the advantages and cons of each product
Each piece of content we publish is rigorously reviewed prior to publication. All content posted on NewMouth is also medically reviewed with a dentist who is licensed particularly any content in which we suggest products.
Our dentists flag any recommendations they aren’t happy with. Products that do not meet their standards as professionals are removed. Teeth White As Snow
What are people saying about Snow
The NewMouth team collected reviews from The NewMouth team compiled reviews from four websites that allow you to purchase Snow’s products. We found more than 7,000 customer reviews. The majority of reviews are favorable, and some are negative or are somewhere in the middle. About 80 percent of Amazon reviews are rated 4 stars or above.
A majority of favorable reviews affirm that the whitening solutions cause minimal to no sensitivity. Some reviewers mention immediate results, and others claim you’ll notice changes after a couple of uses.
” So far, so great; I’ve been using it for two weeks with the strongest strength and my teeth are definitely whitening.”
” Amazon reviewer
“It is simple to use, it doesn’t cause sensitivities (which I’ve experienced in every other whitening product I used throughout the years from professional to whitening strips), and the whitening gel doesn’t taste anything like anything else.”
– Target reviewer
Even though the majority of the reviews on Snow are favorable across various sites There were some customers who were not totally satisfied with the service.
Be aware that those with weak enamel (or dental implants) can’t be whitened. Some are also more prone to sensitivity than others (and sensitiveness is a typical side effect of all teeth whitening, even professional treatment).
Inattention to reading the instructions carefully prior to use can cause negative results.
“The product worked as claimed. The only thing they don’t explain clearly in their description is the fact that the ultraviolet light device has a fairly short cord that will require your OWN charger/power source to make it functional.”
– Amazon reviewer
“It takes some time to get the whitener through the tubes at first and it is kind of tedious trying to place it on each tooth. The mouthpiece can be bulky and uncomfortable. “
– Best Buy reviewer
How Much Does Snow Teeth Whitening Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening kits cost between $150 and $300 dependent on the model you select. They each come equipped with 75 different treatments.
It is also possible to purchase Teeth Whitening Wand refills on their own in packs of two, four or six. The cost of the wands is $29 to $129. A few drops are sufficient for both top and bottom teeth, therefore one wand can last you many treatments. Teeth White As Snow
Where can I buy Snow Teeth Whitening Products
The best place to buy Snow Teeth Whitening products is directly on their website. This is because they often offer discounts and promotions. They do not offer these deals on Amazon.
Whitening of the teeth for snow
Do whitening your teeth with snow cause sensitization?
Snow Teeth Whitening causes virtually no sensitivity because it contains potassium nitrate that eliminates discomfort. The products are specially designed to diminish the effects of this.
Can I whiten my teeth using fillings or other restorations?
Yes these products are safe for use on any dental restoration.
What is the risk of LED lights on mouth cancer?
The light of LED does not lead to the mutation of cells or raise the risk of cancer. LED light speeds up the whitening reaction , without the risks of UV light.
What exactly is the desensitizing solution what is it and how do I use it?
The desensitizing serum is ideal for those who have sensitive teeth. It also strengthens enamel , and replenishes vitamins and minerals into teeth.
If you suffer from sensitive teeth apply the gel 15 minutes prior to starting the session. Rinse and proceed with the whitening treatment. It is also possible to use it after the whitening procedure. It isn’t necessary to wash it off.
How often should I utilize the product, and for how time?
Snow recommends applying it for 21 minutes a day (for the duration of 21 days). After that, you should use it at least once per week to keep your teeth white.
What happens if I get the product on my lips or gums?
If you happen to get the product on your lips or gums, wipe it off. Snow is meant to be applied to your teeth.
Do children have the right to use snow-whitening products?
It is recommended to consult with your dentist prior to using any whitening products on children.
What is the situation for women who are breastfeeding?
Yes, a breastfeeding mom is able to safely whiten her teeth.
How long do I need to wait before eating?
It is recommended to wait between an hour and an hour and a half before you consume food following the use of the product. Snow also recommends whitening your teeth prior to you go to bed.
Is Snow teeth whitening suitable for enamel?
Yes. The products for whitening teeth of snow are safe to use as advised. To prevent irritation and erosion of the enamel be sure to not use too much of the products.
What is Snow’s shipping policy?
In the event you buy more than $90, you’ll receive complimentary shipping (U.S. only). International orders require a small shipping cost.
Once you’ve placed your purchase after placing your order, you’ll receive your kit within 6 working days (up up to 2 weeks in the case of overseas orders).
Snow also provides priority shipping. You are able to receive your product within 3 days.
What is Snow’s policy on return?
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can request a refund within 30 days of purchase. You’ll need to ship the item back for a refund. Teeth White As Snow
Based on dental advisor the majority of dentists would recommend Snow Teeth whitening for their patients. The kits have been shown to get rid of stains caused smoking, coffee or soda, wine and tetracycline (antibiotics which can create yellowing).
- End-to-end whitening results
- Dentists are recommended
- Professional formula that is safe for enamel.
- Vegan, gluten-free and animal-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- It is safe to use on bridges, crowns or fillings veneers, braces and crowns.
- LED kits, on-the-go items and LED kits are available
- The mouthpiece might cause discomfort for certain people.
- The most affordable kit isn’t cordless; you have to connect it to your phone
- The mouthpiece isn’t one-size-fits-all and can cause an unfitness
- The charger is somewhat bulky. Teeth White As Snow