There are a variety of different tooth whitening products to choose from. From gels, white strips and pens to sophisticated LED kits for whitening, it can be difficult to choose the best product. Using Snow Teeth Whitening
Teeth whitening is also difficult, expensive and, at times, painful. The most frequent side effects are extremely sensitive teeth, swollen or red gums, and dry lips.
But at-home tooth whitening treatment shouldn’t be challenging or painful.
Snow Tooth Whiteningoffers simple and painless whitening experience. The kits include a specially designed whitening product and the mouthpiece is illuminated.
Snow also sells an all-in one kit for whitening, which includes a whitening toothpaste, a desensitizing cream and lip products.
Snow advertises itself as an easy, safe and efficient method of whitening your teeth at your home. The only requirement is to use the device for nine to 21 minutes per day.
According to the website of Snow, the company claims that 97 percent of users see results after only one usage (consumer study). One hundred percent get results after 3 weeks.
What is LED Teeth Whitening & is it Safe?
LEDs as light sources is a safe alternatives to the ultraviolet (UV) light, which can trigger cell mutations. A light source that is LED-powered does not cause mutations of cells, nor does it increase the risk of developing cancer. LED speed up the whitening process, without the risk of ultraviolet light.
When you undergo the LED teeth-whitening procedure, you’ll apply a bleaching agent to your teeth. The LED light activates the bleaching agent and triggers the chemical reaction. The reaction begins when this blue light enters enamel and removes stains. Using Snow Teeth Whitening
Why do you want to choose to Whiten Teeth with Snow LED?
Going to the dentist for teeth whitening can be expensive ($600plus for each treatment). And teeth whitening strips don’t provide long-lasting whitening or whiten each tooth in the same way.
Snow is a fantastic solution to the treatments you want a low-cost and efficient way to whiten your teeth. The kits are priced between $150 to $299 (75 sessions included). You can get a year’s worth of whitening serum for $75.
Their proprietary , advanced teeth-whitening system utilizes an award-winning LED activating system to provide professional results for as little as $1.60 per session.
The kit is only required for about 9-21 minutes of whitening per day, compared to 30 minutes for strips for whitening.
Snow’s website has also hundreds of reviews. Many customers have stated that they love their products because they reduce sensitivity.
The serum is unique and is specifically formulated to reduce sensitivity. It offers a smooth experience for most users.
Many of the customers have also said that the kits are easy-to-use and easy to use. Some reviewers have noted noticeable improvements after only one or two uses.
Snow was selected as the ” best teeth whitening kit for sensitive teeth” by Tuck.com in 2020. It is also the number one recommend brand in Allure Magazine and Men’s Health (2022), and have been featured in Elle, Good Housekeeping, and People Magazine. Using Snow Teeth Whitening
List of Snow Ingredients
Snow whitener serums contain this ingredient:
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Carbamide peroxide
- Deionized water
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Potassium nitrate
- Peppermint oil
Snow is Dentist Recommended
According to dental advisor, 80 percent of dentists would recommend Snow Teeth whitening for patients. The kits have been shown to eliminate stains caused by smoking, coffee and soda, wine and tetracycline (antibiotics that cause yellowing).
Forty-one percentof dentists believe that Snow is equivalent to competitors however, 36 % believe the brand is superior to its competitors.
A few positive comments made by dental professionals that participated in the survey:
“The zero sensitivity is great.”
“I was pleased that I could use it anyplace since it was plugged into the phone.”
“I have used it and enjoyed it so much that I made my patients place orders on the internet.”
“It’s simple to apply the agents to whiten your teeth with the click pen applicator.”
A few negative remarks from the dental professionals who participated in this survey:
“More difficult to maintain the mouthpiece in mouths with small mouths.”
“I was unsure of the amount of whitening gel I was supposed to apply.”
“Increased my production of saliva.” Using Snow Teeth Whitening
Benefits of Whitening Your Teeth With Snow
The advantages of whitening your teeth with Snow are:
- $1.60/treatment (75 treatment sessions included)
- Fast whitening results guaranteed
- It only takes 9 minutes of whitening a day
- Long-lasting whitening results
- Dentists recommend
- Formula for professional use that is safe and enamel-safe
- Vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- It is safe to use on bridges, crowns, fillings braces, veneers, and crowns
- LED kits and on-the-go products are available
- All year long, whitening products are are available
- A patented utility system designed to defend your gums
- All products made in the USA
- Fast shipping worldwide (160+ countries)
Advantages and disadvantages in Snow Teeth Whitening
The cons of whitening your teeth with Snow include:
- The mouthpiece can cause discomfort for certain people.
- The cheapest option isn’t cordless. You have to connect it to your phone
- The mouthpiece is not a one-size-fits-all solution and can result in an unfitness
- The charger is somewhat bulky.
- The whitening wand can make it difficult for users to operate, which may affect the outcome
- It can be messy (lay back to get better outcomes) Using Snow Teeth Whitening
The Snow Teeth Whitening Testimonials (Products, Features & Costs)
The Snow brand offers three varieties of whitening kits and a toothpaste for whitening:
1. Snow At-Home Teeth The Whitening (All-In-One Kit)
The Snow All-In-One teeth Whitening Kit will be the #1 most popular. It delivers fast results for whitening that are guaranteed by 99.3 percent satisfaction ratings from over 500,000+ users.
Some of these customers include A-list celebrities, such as NFL players as well as movie stars.
The serum is safe for enamel, vegan, gluten-free, and non-toxic. You can expect dramatically whiter teeth in just 21 days of usage (9-minute treatment). Some users report having results in only some weeks. 1
The user-friendly and well-packaged system offers professional-quality whitening at a price that is affordable. The serum is enamel-safe for those with sensitive teeth and gums.
It’s also safe for bridges, crowns, fillings or veneers as well as braces. There is no prescription or dental visits are needed.
Included in this kit are:
- One LED light that activates (100 100 % secure) and charger
- Medical-grade silicone mouthpiece
- 75+ treatments
- Three wands of the whitening serum
- One wand with extra-strength whitening serum
- Two different strengths of whitening
- Desensitizing serum (to reduce any sensitivities)
- Five-year warranty
Cost: $149 to $200 Using Snow Teeth Whitening
2. Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit (2nd Generation)
Snow Wireless Whitening Kit (2nd Gen) is the upgraded version of the first wireless system.
Snow claims that it is simpler to use and can provide professional whitening in just minutes.
The new , water-resistant, wireless teeth whitening mouthpiece accelerates each session to provide longer-lasting, more durable results. It can be used during showers if you are in a hurry.
The LED device has two different modes of light. The first one is the blue light option to whiten while the other is the dual-light one (red light to help with gum health).
The serum is safe for enamel Vegan, gluten-free and non-toxic. It will dramatically brighten your teeth within just 21 days of usage (9-minute treatment).
This method is also safe to use on braces, veneers, crowns bridges, as well as sensitive teeth. It also provides an seamless, hands-free, whitening experience. There is no phone or application required.
Kit includes the following:
- One LED that is activated (100 100% safe) and charger
- 75+ treatments
- Self-sanitizing charging case (cordless charging)
- Waterproof feature
- Dual-light therapy
- Medical-grade silicone mouthpiece
- Two levels of whitening serum
- Luxury travel case
- Desensitizing serum
- 5-year warranty
Cost: $299 Using Snow Teeth Whitening
3. Snow Blue Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit
This kit for whitening teeth wirelessly from Snow employs dual-light therapy. It includes blue light to help with whitening as well as the red color for gum support.
The serum is safe for enamel and is vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free. The LED mouthpiece helps enhance the effects of the serum to last longer.
This device is also water-resistant, making it ideal for those who live busy lives. It is also possible to shower while you whiten your teeth.
What’s included in the kit:
- A waterproof and wireless LED speeding mouthpiece that can be used for hands-free whitening
- Three teeth whitening instruments
- Extra strength whitening serum for quicker results
- Five-year warranty
- 75+ treatments
- Light therapy blue and red settings
Cost: $299 Using Snow Teeth Whitening
4. Snow Teeth Whitening Toothpaste
Whiter teeth are possible with the Snow Whitening Toothpaste. This toothpaste provides professional teeth cleaning without the addition of chemicals.
A quick brushing every day, either once or twice is an excellent supplement to your routine of LED whitening.
The whitening toothpaste Snow comes with the following benefits:
- It took 17 months to develop the perfect mixture of ingredients
- Luxury mint flavor
- Enamel-safe ingredients
- You can be sure of the results
- For teeth that are sensitive.
Price $39. (3-month of supply) or $99 (12-month supply)
How to Use Snow Teeth Whitening Kits (Normal and Wireless)
- Before you begin a whitening session, be sure to floss and brush your teeth. This ensures any plaque, bacteria, and food particles are removed , which increases the effectiveness of the gel to whiten your teeth.
- Apply the apply thesnow Teeth Whitening Serum with a twist up the wand. Apply the gel to each tooth until they are fully coated. Make sure not to get the gel on your gums, lips, or tongue (because it may cause irritation).
- Once the serum has been applied the teeth plug the LED light on your phone and put the mouthpiece inside (unless you’re using the cordless kit). Make sure to keep the light on for between 9 and 30 minutes. The time will vary based the whiteness you desire.
- After whitening, disconnect the plug and remove the light from your mouth. Rinse both the light and your mouth . Brush your teeth in order to get rid of any remaining gel.
- Use the kit for 21 minutes every day (for at least 21 consecutive days). Then, apply it once per week to keep your teeth white.
If you’re utilising the Wireless Teeth Whitening System it is not necessary to connect the device. It is possible to use it on your own or in the shower. You’ll plug it into the charging box after each use, where it will sanitize itself and rid the body of germs. Using Snow Teeth Whitening
Why Trust Us? What do we do to Analyze Products
The entire medical content available on this site, including this guide, as well as other reviews, are written by our experienced team of experts and writers.
All NewMouth writers review products that are recommended and reviewed in the industry.
In cases where this is not possible, our team will:
- Compare both negative and positive feedback on the product
- Contact the leaders of your company to make sure their products are safe and effective.
- Check costs to ensure customers are getting the best high-quality products for a reasonable price.
- Study research studies to determine the advantages and cons of each product
Each piece of content we publish is rigorously reviewed prior to publication. All content posted on NewMouth is also reviewed medically by a licensed dentist, particularly any content in which we suggest products.
The dentists at our office flag any recommendation they do not like. Any products that don’t meet their standards for professional use are rejected. Using Snow Teeth Whitening
What people are saying about Snow
The NewMouth team has compiled reviews from four websites where you can purchase Snow’s products. We found over 7,000 customer reviews in total. The majority of the reviews are positive, while some are negative or somewhere between. Over 80 percent of the Amazon reviews are rated 4 stars or more.
A lot of positive reviews mention that the whitening products cause no or little sensitivities. Some reviewers mention immediate results, while others say you’ll see improvements after just a few days of use.
” So far, so good. I’ve been using this for two weeks using the strongest strength and my teeth are definitely brightening.”
” Amazon reviewer
“It is simple to use, no sensitivities (which I have had with every other whitening device I’ve tried from professional to strips of whitening) The gel isn’t a taste of any other product.”
– Target reviewer
Even though a majority of Snow’s reviews are positive across multiple sites There were some customers who were not fully satisfied with their products.
But, remember that people who have thin teeth or restorations to their dental will not be able to whiten their teeth. Certain people are more susceptible to sensitivity over others (and sensitive teeth are a common consequence of all tooth whiteningprocedures, including professional ones).
Failure to read the directions carefully before use can also cause negative results.
“The product functioned as it was claimed. What they might not cover effectively in the description is that the light source has a small cord and will require your OWN charge and power unit to make it functional.”
” Amazon reviewer
“It takes time for the whitener to pop into the tub first and then it gets quite tedious to apply it to each tooth. The mouthpiece is large and uncomfortable. “
– Best Buy reviewer
How Much Does Snow Teeth Whitening Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening kits cost between $150 and $300 dependent on the model you select. They all come with 75 treatment options.
You can also purchase the tooth whitening wand refills individually in packs of four, two, six or 12. The price of the wands vary from $29 to $129. A few drops are sufficient for both top and bottom teeth thus one wand lasts you many treatments. Using Snow Teeth Whitening
Where can I buy Snow Teeth Whitening Products
The most convenient place to purchase Snow Teeth Whitening products is directly on their website. This is because they often have promotions and discounts. These deals are not available on Amazon.
FAQs on Whitening Your Teeth Snow
Does Snow teeth whitening cause sensitization?
Snow Teeth Whitening can cause virtually no sensitivity because it contains potassium nitrate that eliminates discomfort. The product is specifically designed to minimize this effect.
Can I whiten my teeth by using dental fillings or other restorations?
Yes they are safe for use on any dental restoration.
What is the danger of LED lights on mouth cancer?
A LED light source does not cause mutations of cells, nor does it increase the risk of developing cancer. LED speeds up the whitening reaction without the risk associated with UV light.
What is the desensitizing cream What is it, and how do I apply it?
The desensitizing serum is ideal for people who have extra sensitive teeth. It also strengthens enamel , and provides vitamins and minerals to teeth.
If you have sensitive teeth Apply the gel 15 minutes before starting the treatment. Rinse then continue the whitening process. You can also use it after the whitening procedure. It doesn’t require washing it out.
How often should I utilize the product, and for how long?
Snow recommends that you use the device for 21 mins a all day (for up to 21 consecutive days). Then, you can use it at least once per week to keep your teeth sparkling.
What happens if I get the product on my lips or gums?
If you happen to get the product on your lips or gums, wash it off. Snow is intended to be applied to your teeth.
Can children use Snow-whitening products?
It is recommended to consult with your dentist prior to using any whitening products on children.
What is the situation for women who are breastfeeding?
Yes, breastfeeding mothers can whiten her teeth without risk.
When do I need to wait before eating?
You should wait for an hour or an hour and half to consume food after using the product. Snow also recommends whitening your teeth prior going to bed.
Is Snow teeth whitening healthy for enamel?
Yes. Products for whitening your teeth with snow are enamel-safe when used as advised. To prevent irritation and erosion avoid overuse of the products.
What is Snow’s shipping policy?
For purchases of more than $90, you’ll receive free shipping (U.S. exclusively). International orders are subject to a modest shipping cost.
When you’ve made your purchase after placing your order, you’ll receive your kit within six working day (up up to 2 weeks for international orders).
Snow also offers priority shipping. You can receive the item expedited within 3 days.
What is Snow’s return policy?
If you’re not happy with your purchase You can ask for the refund within 30 days after purchase. You’ll have to send the item back for the money back. Using Snow Teeth Whitening
Based on Dental Advisor, 80 percent of dentists would suggest Snow Teeth whitening for their patients. The kits have been shown to eliminate stains caused by drinking coffee, smoking or wine, soda, and tetracycline (antibiotics which can result in yellowing).
- The results of whitening last for a long time
- Dentists are recommended
- Professional formula that is safe for enamel.
- Vegan, gluten-free and animal-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- It is safe to use on crowns, fillings, bridges veneers, braces and crowns.
- LED kits and portable products available
- The mouthpiece can be uncomfortable for some people
- The most affordable kit isn’t wireless; you must plug it into your phone
- The mouthpiece is not a one-size-fits all and may result in an incorrect fit
- The charger is slightly bulky Using Snow Teeth Whitening