There are numerous different types of teeth whitening products to choose from. From gels, white strips and pens to sophisticated LED kits for whitening, it can be difficult to select the most effective product. Will Snow Whiten My Teeth If I Have Bad Enamel
Teeth-whitening can be difficult, expensive and even painful. The most frequent side effects are very sensitive teeth, red/swollen gums, dry mouth.
At-home teeth whitening treatment shouldn’t be challenging or painful.
Snow Teeth Whiteningoffers a straightforward and less painful whitening experience. The kits include a specially formulated whitening serum and an LED-lit mouthpiece.
Snow also sells an all-in-one kit for whitening, including a whitening toothpaste, a serum for desensitizing, and lip care products.
Snow brands itself as a safe, comfortable, and convenient way to whiten your teeth at home. You can use the device for 9 to 21 minutes a day.
According to the Snow website, 97 percent of customers get results after only one usage (consumer study). One hundred percent see results after three weeks.
What is LED Teethwhitening and is it safe?
LEDs as a source of light is a safer choice to UV (UV) light, which can cause cell mutations. The light of LED does not cause the mutation of cells, or increase the risk of developing cancer. LED light speeds up the whitening process without the dangers of ultraviolet light.
When you undergo the LED teeth-whitening process, you’ll apply the bleaching agent to your teeth. The LED light turns on the whitening agent and starts reactions. As this reaction takes place, this blue light enters enamel and eliminates the stains. Will Snow Whiten My Teeth If I Have Bad Enamel
Why choose to use Dental Whitening with LED Snow?
Going to the dentist to get teeth whitening costs money ($600plus for each treatment). Tooth whitening strips do not give long-lasting whitening or whitening. the teeth of all people equally.
Snow is a fantastic choice for these procedures if are looking for an affordable and effective way to whiten your teeth. The kits cost between $150 to $299 (75 treatments included). It is possible to purchase a year’s worth of whitening serum at a cost of $75.
Their proprietary advanced teeth whitening system employs the innovative LED activating technology that has won awards to offer professional results for as little as $1.60 per treatment.
The kit is only required for 9 to 21 minutes of whitening per day, while 30 minutes are required for strips for whitening.
The Snow website also has hundreds of reviews. A lot of customers say they love their products because they cause less sensitivity.
The exclusive, proprietary serum has been specifically designed to lower the degree of sensitivity. It provides a comfortable experience for nearly all users.
Many customers also say they are simple to use and simple to use. Some reviewers have noted noticeable results after just a few uses.
Snow was chosen as”the ” best teeth whitening kit for teeth with sensitive issues” in a poll conducted by Tuck.com in the year 2020. They’re also the top suggested brand recommended by Allure Magazine and Men’s Health (2022) They have also been mentioned by Elle, Good Housekeeping, and People Magazine. Will Snow Whiten My Teeth If I Have Bad Enamel
Snow Ingredients List
These serums are made up of some of the following components:
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Carbamide peroxide
- Deionized water
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Potassium nitrate
- Peppermint oil
Dentists recommend Snow
As per the Dental Advisor 80 percent of dentists would recommend Snow Teeth Whitening to their patients. The kits have been proven to eliminate stains caused by drinking coffee, smoking and wine, as well as soda and tetracycline (antibiotics which cause yellowing).
40 percentof dentists believe that Snow is similar to other brands While 36 percent believe that the brand is superior to rivals.
A few positive remarks that were made by the dental professionals who participated in this survey:
“The zero sensitivity was excellent.”
“I liked the fact that I could use it wherever since it could be connected to my phone.”
“I tested it out and liked it so much that I decided to have my patients buy it on the internet.”
“It’s simple to apply the bleaching agent by using the application tool called a click pen.”
A few negative remarks from the dental professionals in this survey:
“More difficult to hold the piece of the mouthpiece in small mouths.”
“I was not sure how much whitening gel to apply.”
“Increased my production of saliva.” Will Snow Whiten My Teeth If I Have Bad Enamel
Advantages of Snow Teeth Whitening
The advantages of Snow teeth whitening include:
- $1.60/treatment (75 treatments included)
- Speedy results with guaranteed results
- Just only 9 minutes of whitening each day
- Lasting whitening outcomes
- Dentists are recommended
- A safe, professional formula for enamel
- Gluten-free, vegan and cruelty-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- Safe to use on bridges, crowns and fillings veneers, braces, and crowns
- LED kits and on-the-go products available
- Whitening products for the year readily available
- A custom-designed utility system to guard your gums
- All of our products are manufactured in the USA
- Fast shipping worldwide (160+ countries)
Advantages and disadvantages from Snow Teeth Whitening
The cons of whitening your teeth with Snow are:
- The mouthpiece can cause discomfort for certain people.
- The cheapest kit is not cordless. You have to connect it to your phone
- The mouthpiece cannot be a one-size-fits-all and can cause an unfitness
- The charger is somewhat bulky.
- The whitening wand could make it difficult for users to operate, and may affect the outcome
- It’s messy (lay back while whitening to achieve more effective outcomes) Will Snow Whiten My Teeth If I Have Bad Enamel
The Snow Teeth Whitening reviews (Products Features, Features and Costs)
Snow sells three types of whitening kits , and the whitening toothpaste
1. Snow At-Home Teeth Cleaning (All-In-One Kit)
Snow All-In One Teeth Whitening Kit can be described as the top bestseller. It gives fast results in whitening as well as 99.3 percent satisfaction ratings from over 500,000+ users.
The customers that are included in this list include A-list celebritieslike NFL players as well as movie stars.
The serum is safe for enamel. It is vegan, gluten-free, and non-toxic. It is possible to see dramatically whiter teeth in only 21 days (9-minute treatment). Some customers report getting results in just several days. 1
The easy-to-use and well-packaged product provides professional-quality whitening at a price that is affordable. The serum is safe for people with gums or teeth that are sensitive.
It’s also safe on bridges, crowns or fillings or veneers as well as braces. There is no prescription or dental visits are required.
The kit includes:
- One LED that is activated (100 100% safe) and charger
- Medical grade silicone mouthpiece
- 75+ treatments
- Three wands of whitening serum
- One wand of the extra-strength whitening serum
- Two levels of whitening serum
- Desensitizing serum (to decrease any sensitivity)
- Five-year warranty
Cost: $149-$200 Will Snow Whiten My Teeth If I Have Bad Enamel
2. Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit (2nd Generation)
Snow Wireless Whitening Kit (2nd Gen) is the improved version of the original wireless system.
Snow claims that it’s simpler to use, and gives professional whitening in just minutes.
The new wireless and water-resistant teeth whitening mouthpiece accelerates each session to provide longer-lasting, more durable outcomes. It can be used in the shower if need to rush.
The LED device comes with two different light modes. The first is the blue light option for whitening while the other is the dual-light one (red light for gum health).
The serum is enamel-safe vegan, gluten-free, vegan and cruelty-free. You can expect dramatically whiter teeth in just 21 days of use (9-minute application).
This system is also safe for crowns, braces, veneers bridges, braces, and sensitive teeth. Additionally, it provides easy, hands-free whitening. The use of a phone or an app is not needed.
What’s included in the kit:
- One LED activating light (100 100% safe) and charger
- 75+ treatments
- Self-sanitizing charging case (cordless charging)
- Waterproofing feature
- Dual-light therapy
- Medical-grade silicone mouthpiece
- Two levels of whitening serum
- Luxury travel case
- Desensitizing serum
- 5-year warranty
Cost: $299 Will Snow Whiten My Teeth If I Have Bad Enamel
3. Snow Blue Wireless Teeth Whitening Kit
This kit for whitening teeth wirelessly from Snow employs dual-light therapy. It comes with blue lights to help whitening, and Red light to help support gums.
The serum is enamel-safe, vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free. The LED mouthpiece boosts the effects of the serum to last longer.
This device is also water-resistant and is ideal for busy people. You can shower even while you whiten your teeth.
Kit includes the following:
- A waterproof and wireless LED speeding mouthpiece that can be used for hands-free whitening
- Three teeth whitening Wands for whitening
- Extra strength whitening serum for quicker results
- 5-year guarantee
- 75+ treatments
- Light therapy in red and blue settings
Cost: $299 Will Snow Whiten My Teeth If I Have Bad Enamel
4. Whitening Toothpaste Snow Teeth
Make your teeth appear whiter by using Snow Whitening Toothpaste. This toothpaste is designed to provide professional teeth cleansing without addition of chemicals.
The toothpaste you brush with daily, or at least twice is a fantastic addition to your routine of LED whitening.
Snow’s whitening toothpaste comes with the following attributes:
- It took 17 months to develop the perfect mixture of ingredients
- Premium mint flavor
- Enamel-safe ingredients
- You can be sure of the results
- Designed for sensitive teeth
Cost of $39 (3-month amount) to $199 (12-month supply)
How to Use Snow Teeth Whitening Kits (Normal & Wireless)
- Before beginning a whitening session, make sure to floss and brush your teeth. This ensures any plaque, bacteria, and food particles are removed , which increases the effectiveness of the gel.
- Apply the use thesnow Teeth whitening serum by twisting the wand. Paint each tooth until they are fully covered. Make sure not to apply the gel to your gums, lips, or tongue (because it could cause irritation to them).
- After the serum has been applied on your teeth connect the LED light on your smartphone and then insert the mouthpiece inside (unless you are using the cordless kit). The light should remain on for between 9 and 30 minutes. The time will vary based the whiteness you desire.
- After whitening, unplug the light and remove the light from your mouth. Rinse both the light and the mouth. Then, brush your teeth in order to get rid of any gel left behind.
- Make use of the kit for just 21 minutes each day (for up to 21 days). Then, you can use it once a week to keep your teeth clean.
If you’re utilising an dental whitening wireless system you do not need to connect the device. You can use the device at your leisure or at the bath. It will be plugged into the charging case following use to clean itself and rid the body of germs. Will Snow Whiten My Teeth If I Have Bad Enamel
Why Trust Us? What do we do to Analyze Products
All medical content on this website, including this guide, as well as other reviews, are written by our experienced team of authors and scientists.
All NewMouth writers evaluate products that are reviewed and recommended in the field.
In cases where this isn’t possible In such cases, our team will
- Compare both negative and positive feedback on the product
- Speak with company executives to ensure their products are safe and effective
- Be aware of costs to ensure that customers get the highest quality items at affordable prices.
- Study research studies to determine the advantages and disadvantages of each product
Each piece of content we publish is heavily reviewed before publication. All content on NewMouth is also reviewed medically with a dentist who is licensed especially any content that we recommend products.
Our dentists flag any recommendations they do not like. Anything that doesn’t meet their standards as professionals are removed. Will Snow Whiten My Teeth If I Have Bad Enamel
What people are saying about Snow
The NewMouth team collated reviews from reviews from four sites which offer Snow’s products. We found more than 7,000 customer reviews in total. The majority of the reviews are positive, but some are negative, or in the middle. More than 80 percent of Amazon reviews are 4 stars or higher.
A lot of favorable reviews affirm that the whitening solutions result in minimal or no sensitivity. Some mention instant results, some say you’ll see improvements after just a few days of use.
” So far, so great; I’ve been using it for two weeks using the strongest strength and my teeth are definitely whitening.”
” Amazon reviewer
“It is very easy to use, there is no sensitivities (which I’ve had in every other whitening product I used throughout the years from professional to whitening strips) And the whitening gel doesn’t taste or smell like anything.”
– Target reviewer
Even though a majority of reviews for Snow are positive across multiple sites Some people were not completely satisfied with the products.
Be aware that those with weak enamel or dental restorations cannot get their teeth whiter. Some people are also more susceptible to sensitivity than other people (and sensitiveness is a typical consequence of all tooth bleaching, including professional treatments).
Neglecting to read the instructions carefully prior to use can result in poor outcomes.
“The product was functional as stated. What they may not explain clearly in their description is that the light source has a shorter cord, and will need your OWN charger/power source in order to operate.”
– Amazon reviewer
“It takes some time for the whitener to come into the tub first, and it’s very difficult to put it on each tooth. The mouthpiece can be heavy and uncomfortable. “
Best Buy reviewer
How Much Does Whitening Your Teeth With Snow Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening kits cost between $150 and $300, dependent on the kit you choose. They come equipped with 75 different treatments.
You can also buy the teeth whitening wand refills separately in packs of two, four, six, or 12. The price of the wands ranges from $29 to $129. A couple of drops is sufficient for both upper and lower teeth, so one wand will last for many sessions. Will Snow Whiten My Teeth If I Have Bad Enamel
Where to Buy Snow Teeth Whitening Products
The most convenient place to purchase Snow Teeth Whitening products is directly from their website. This is due to the fact that they usually have promotions and discounts. You cannot get these deals on Amazon.
Snow Teeth Whitening FAQs
Does whitening of your snow teeth cause the sensitivity?
Snow Teeth Whitening produces virtually no sensitivity because it contains potassium nitrate which helps eliminate any discomfort. The product is specifically designed to diminish the effects of this.
Can I whiten my teeth by using dental fillings or other restorations?
Yes, these products are safe to use on all dental restorations.
What are the risks of LED lights on mouth cancer?
The light of LED does not cause mutations of cells or raise the risk of cancer. LED speeds up the whitening process, but without the risks of UV light.
What exactly is the desensitizing cream, and how do I use it?
The desensitizing serum is ideal for those who have sensitive teeth. It also strengthens enamel and provides vitamins and minerals to teeth.
If you suffer from sensitive teeth Apply the gel 15 minutes prior the start of the treatment. Rinse and proceed with the whitening treatment. It can also be used after the whitening procedure. It doesn’t require washing it out.
When should I utilize the product and for how long?
Snow recommends using the kit for 21 minutes every all day (for the duration of 21 days). After that, use it once per week to keep your teeth white.
What happens if the serum on my lips , or gums?
If you find the cream on your lips, or gums, wipe it off. Snow is meant to be applied to your teeth.
Can children use Snow whitening products?
You should speak with your dental professional before applying any whitening product to children.
What do women who breastfeed need to know?
Yes, breastfeeding mothers is able to safely whiten her teeth.
Do I need to be waiting before I can eat?
Wait an hour to an hour and half to eat after using the product. Snow also suggests that you whiten your teeth prior to the bed.
Is Snow teeth whitening suitable for enamel?
Yes. Whitening products for snow teeth are safe to use as advised. To avoid irritation and erosion be sure to not use too much of the products.
What is Snow’s policy on shipping?
In the event you buy more than $90, you’ll receive complimentary shipping (U.S. Only). International orders require a small shipping fee.
When you’ve placed your order after placing your order, you’ll receive your kit within six business days (up of two weeks in the case of overseas orders).
Snow also offers priority shipping. This means that you can get the product expedited within three days.
What is Snow’s return policy?
If you’re unhappy with the product, you can request the refund within 30 days after purchase. You’ll need to return the item back for a refund. Will Snow Whiten My Teeth If I Have Bad Enamel
Based on Dental Advisor, 80 percent of dentists would suggest Snow Teeth Whitening to their patients. The kits have been demonstrated to remove stains caused by smoking, coffee or wine, soda, and tetracycline (antibiotics which can cause yellowing).
- Long-lasting whitening results
- Dentists recommend
- Formula for professional use that is safe and enamel-safe
- Gluten-free, vegan and animal-free
- Products cause less sensitivity
- It is safe to use on bridges, crowns, fillings veneers, braces, and crowns
- LED kits and portable products available
- The mouthpiece can be uncomfortable for some people
- The cheapest option isn’t wireless; you must plug it into your phone
- The mouthpiece is not a one-size-fits-all solution and could cause an unfitness
- The charger is quite bulky. Will Snow Whiten My Teeth If I Have Bad Enamel